• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

Beat the pumpkin reaper on the first try, didn't need to use a flask

Was using a relatively weak Lightning friend summon as well (around 450 attack, no element weapons)

My Lightning w/ Excal made this a joke lol. Now to test out the new scythe and run the dunes all weekend for DKC and Ramza. Rip tm farming for the next 2 days.

Beat the Reaper first try using Zera's lightning. I used a bunch of flasks thinking it would take more than 3 rounds to take him down. Turns out, 3 rounds was more than enough and I could've held on to the flasks.

I might rinse/repeat on him a bit more next week, but I'm going to focus on the Dunes this weekend to get enough Cactuars to max out my BCL and WWF. Or, at least, make some progress on them.

It took me a good long while, but I finally feel like I'm putting together a solid team and have tackled some of the challenges I had written off as either impossible or a long ways away. Very cool.

Oh, and now that I have the blood sword and don't really have a purpose for the colloseum, are there any of the rounds worth repeating for the bonuses? Or should I just go with the easiest rounds for my daily 50 lapis to get it out of the way?

H3xum

Ebon heart showing up in my store.

350 Lapis for 50 energt, a ticket, a key, a SQ, and a phoenix down

Edit: Tried to buy it and game crashed :|

Syntsui

Ebon heart showing up in my store.

350 Lapis for 50 energt, a ticket, a key, a SQ, and a phoenix down

Edit: Tried to buy it and game crashed :|

So that's the hyped up black friday deal? What a piece of shit. It might be worth it, but it's such a poor selection of rewards. I'd spend more for a beefer selection.

H3xum

So that's the hyped up black friday deal? What a piece of shit. It might be worth it, but it's such a poor selection of rewards. I'd spend more for a beefer selection.

It is only one of two chests that were data mined.

The bigger of the two didn't pop up in my game.

Value of a ticket alone is 500 lapis so I don't know why this is a "piece of shit" though.

Syntsui

It is only one of two chests that were data mined.

The bigger of the two didn't pop up in my game.

Value of a ticket alone is 500 lapis so I don't know why this is a "piece of shit" though.
Because we can daily pull for 250 and the items are whatever, useful but meh. I'll wait for the bigger bundles be datamined.

Did a bunch of pumpkin pro

Not sure whats wrong with my Kefka. Hyperdrive isnt hitting anywhere near 10k

Beat it a bunch of times and lost twice cuz im an idiot. Its not to hard but you do need to bring your best units to farm it

Very easy to kill in 4 turns for the most part if you have good lightning friends that dont have Chiri equipped

Nomidors Ramza with Excalibur also fucks him up

Definitely farm it if you can

Pumpkin pro isn't so bad with a 500ish+ attack friend lighting (my party is tellah, exdeath, Cecil, lenna and a bad artemios). Killed him around 4 times.

Got a Cecil from the daily, my 2nd. I assume it's worth it to keep him for a second Excalibur, rather than getting the 5% extra trust?

Time to save up for cat lid materia... How many of the attack aura should I get? 3?

Syntsui

Did a bunch of pumpkin pro

Not sure whats wrong with my Kefka. Hyperdrive isnt hitting anywhere near 10k

Beat it a bunch of times and lost twice cuz im an idiot. Its not to hard but you do need to bring your best units to farm it

Very easy to kill in 4 turns for the most part if you have good lightning friends that dont have Chiri equipped

Nomidors Ramza with Excalibur also fucks him up

Definitely farm it if you can

Are you chaining your attacks?

Iceman829

oki and thats the mask, candy bucket and knife?

Chilling Aura Materia HP+13%, MP+13%
Exclusive: Demon Rain, Dracu Lasswell, White Witch Fina, Black Cat Lid only
Candy Corn 5,000

Spooky Aura Materia ATK+13%, MAG+13%
Exclusive: Demon Rain, Dracu Lasswell, White Witch Fina, Black Cat Lid only
Candy Corn 23,000

So I have everything except the 70K moogle and I'm up to 60 of each 6* mat. Can't decide if I should just go for the moogle or farm Cactuars which I still have 35 of from this event. DECISIONS!!

Coppanuva

Reaper was surprisingly easy, so got my scythe now. Probably going to farm this event a bit more for mats then go back to playing through the story and TM farming.

Iceman829

The only items I have left to purchase after I beat PRO are the knife and the 70k moogle. Is the knife even useful at all? I can't think of a character I would equip it on right now. I'm just trying to see if I'm overlooking it's usefulness or a specific character it would benefit.

Valonquar

I've gotten such crap daily pulls for the last few weeks that I didn't even get excited at first when I used the free ticket this morning and got a rainbow....

and then got LIGHTNINGWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fun fact: 100 Giant Cactuars will level her exactly from 5* lvl 1 to 6* lvl 100!

Less fun facts: I'm still 35% away from Excalibur, and still don't have Miyuki

tuffymon

What's your team composition? Mine did 90% with double Crushing Blow.

Well Mr. 508 Lightning~ I didn't do that great on chaining it seems, that attempt was literally on reset and excited to jump at Pro level :p. Took 4 turns that first time, and usually averaging 3 otherwise. Chizzy/Lenna/Kefka/Lightning/Charlotte

A new Lightning user, grats!

Razmos

I've gotten such crap daily pulls for the last few weeks that I didn't even get excited at first when I used the free ticket this morning and got a rainbow....

Fun fact: 100 Giant Cactuars will level her exactly from 5* lvl 1 to 6* lvl 100!

Wow congrats dude!

Wow!

Amazing pull

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Had one good PRO run and got the Scythe, one bad run and came up literally one hit short.

Hate wasting NRG but holy shit it's fun trying to skate through by the skin of your teeth screamin FUCK IT WE CAN DO THIS! (womp womp)

Rixa

Ill post screenies in about 90mins.
@Valentus Thanks, with help of your unit my alt cleared PRO.

Earth Shrine testing:
DKC ATK 392

Dire Rat gets weakness text and Reap Blood skill does 150 damage, DKC heals 45 HP.

Bat gets 90 damage DKC heals 27.

Boss Belmodar gets weakness text and Reap Blood does 375 damage, DKC heals 112.

Wtf Gumi, DKC normal hit does over 21000 damage. Everyone who has my alt can test this.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

YESSSSSSSSSSS CONGRATS!

ExVicis

Nice job dude, hopefully though your luck won't turn sour like mine did after Lightning where I went back to getting mostly crap for pulls.

All the same you got her just in time for the Cactuars.

Raika

CONGRATS

THERE IS STILL HOPE LEFT IN THIS WORLD

*gets influenced and pulls a Bedile*

:')

Pejo

so PRO is just straight up more efficient for candy....hmm....

Not sure what I'll do here. I guess if my current friend selection has a 500+ friend, I'll do it, else just switch back to ADV for that round. Honestly, I've already gotten everything I wanted from this event. At this point I'm just going to get 20 of every 6* material so I'm ready no matter who the next upgrade is, then maybe go for limit pots.

Lucky Lightning daily, that's probably the best you could hope for, grats!

I'm staying strong and saving up my lapis, I'm really hoping FF3 is next, will def be pulling some 11x pulls on that banner.

Up to S-3 on ADV Colosseum, it's taking me a while, but I still haven't lost a round other than a really unlucky Iai Strike instant group KO from that Flame Guard. It looks like for that blood sword, you have to grind the last few stages a bunch of times to get materials. Never let it be said that Gumi doesn't know how to make you grind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom