• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

You know what pisses me off

I couldn't put my finger on it...

THE SPRITE FOR THE PUMPKIN KING IS SO GOD DAMN LOW RES

DMHBS,HJFGJF,JSDK.

That's the very first thing I noticed when I first fought him! Found it quite annoying :p.

I'm focusing on candies still...nearly got everything worth getting, even the Moogles!

Yeah, seriously wtf :D

ywWL1pz.jpg

Muku

I'd level Agrias first, a full break will give you more benefits over having a 6* Cecil and delita over a 5* Cecil and delita but that's just me :)

Right now they are the only thing that keeps this team together and not sucking. :( Not sure where I'd fit her in on a regular basis though either, since I feel like she'd just be when I need her kind of deal. I'm early enough in game that it's not a horrible issue right now. I've not even moved on to Kalobos Island yet. Been working on leveling a bit, getting shield from last event, and now farming this one to try to get some things.

I'm hoping next event isn't something major so that I can move story along and get some gear from that to progress both of them. And maybe if I'm lucky along the way I can get a good daily pull. Got BC Lid again today on alt account, so that's x2 of her right now.

Would it be better just to kick Kain out of the group and work on BC Lid instead? Right now I don't have a lot of choice for my group that doesn't suck. Currently running 6* Cecil (46), 4* Kain (38), 6* Delita (59), 4* Kefka (56), and 4* Maria (50). Or maybe work in Agrias and BC Lid? Not sure.

PRO Rider made my eyes bleed.

Muku

4 Turns

IMG_0311.PNG

Try to deprotect it.

That team still looks better, or maybe higher level anyway, than mine. LOL. I guess if you carry Flasks it's not so bad.

I can't Deprotect it yet because my Espers aren't high enough. This is my alt account. Deprotected on main and made it easier.

Valentus

Okay, but what if a shitty group doesn't have cheer? LOL. :(

Yes, I'd love your Ramza to carry my shit ass alt team. /cry

Have a siren?

Have attack song?

Have a ramuh with imperil and deprotect?

Well, there it is.

I added you. Enjoy unlimited power

Rixa

That team still looks better, or maybe higher level anyway, than mine. LOL. I guess if you carry Flasks it's not so bad.

I can't Deprotect it yet because my Espers aren't high enough. This is my alt account. Deprotected on main and made it easier.

Yeah then you grab flasks with you. Maybe take some unit that sucks but has deprotect to with you. Like Zidane (67 lvl) is just leeching exp there and doesn't really do much with its Mug :p.
DKC does around 2k per turn with Raging Fist (when it didn't use Deprotect). Golbez is just very sucky unit.

Later I will change Zidane & Golbez to Cecil & Garland, but they are 3* and Iam waiting FP event to start. Not going to bother with Cactuars. Alt really wants that 10% 70k Moogle :p.

EDarkness

Nothing special going on today. Good to see that folks are getting the PRO horseman dude finished.

Did my daily summon and got a gold crystal. I knew right off it HAD to be a troll crystal, because my daily luck is pretty crappy. And...it's 4* Shadow. Yep. Definitely a troll crystal.

At least I got the scythe for Kain.

robotuw

Same as other people, the hardest part about PRO rider was looking at him. He didn't feel that different than the ADV version though I'm glad I don't need to farm candies from him.

Oh well, back to the grind. Gotta get 6 sacred crystals before Monday so I can get Agrias to 5* and feed her all those incoming friend cactuars.

Rixa

Oh well, back to the grind. Gotta get 6 sacred crystals before Monday so I can get Agrias to 5* and feed her all those incoming friend cactuars.

Buy them from Mog King :p

Run 18 nrg ADV once 1500 Candys and go to Mog King, cheaper than running awaken Int :p

Shouta

Gatcha crafting materials are brutal, argh. I'm trying to get one more item to craft a second Retaliator for Prishe. I should be able to get her decent attack with Dual-Wield after that.

Syntsui

Maxed my second Kefka, now I can one shot every single boss in the Colosseum with the Edgar strategy.

From now until Monday I'll focus entirely on TM farm to stack FP for Monday's summons. From Monday to Wednesday I'll get 55k candies for the rest of the materials and then I'll be done with this.

If the next banner is FF XIII I'll daily pull everyday just because of the TMs, if it's III then I'll daily pull + ticket + 11 pull until I get Luneth. May Orlandu have mercy on my soul.

Meneses

So, after having to almost restart, i've been doing story and the occasional Halloween stuff (I can't reliably beat the harder stuff, so i've just been repeating BGN and sometimes INT Pumpkin Rider).

After a couple weeks of daily summons, i'm not sure what I should focus on so i'd appreciate a little help figuring out who to raise and who to forget about. I have (only a few are maxed):

5* Cecil (with enough mats to get to 6 star but I heard I should keep him as a 5 for some reason?) and another 3*

6* Dark Knight Cecil
5* Zidane
5* Charlotte
4* maxed Shantotto and another 3*
4* Black Cat Lid and another 3* Black Cat Lid
4* maxed Luna + a 3*
4* Celes
4* Kain
5* Rydia
4* max Krile
4* Alma
4* Mustadio
4* Vivi and another 3*
3* Amarant
3* Edgar
3* Maria
3* Edge
3* Galuf
3* Miyuki
3* Artemios

My main team has been Cecil, DK Cecil, Shantotto and a rotating chair for Fina (Cheer), Charlotte (Limit heal) and Zidane for stealing and trying to slowly raise the TM (Luna as well).

I have a few +10% MAG / DEF abilities equiped, and just got the Hero Ring recipe. Aside from that, I have whatever equipment you can get from the story + a couple challenge items, but nothing super noteworthy. I don't have anyone over 300 Atk / Mag yet, my espers are still Rank 1 (and couldn't beat Diabolos).

I'm struggling to beat some story stuff now (still on Dirnado) and I won't even mention the special events lol

I'm kinda overwhelmed and don't really know where to focus in order to improve my team.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. I'm kinda done with Halloween too, but SOMEONE pointed out we could get 99 each if 6* mats for like 58k. Well I have 60k and still need to grab both moogles, which take priority.

2. I really kinda hack through pro because I have a weaker team for this event (COD / Kefka / Kuja / Fina / Cecil) and it requires 2-3 vessels to get me through that 4th and 5th attacks.

3. I've been a v good boy saving my lapis and am up to 3050. Thank you to everyone reporting in with your damn Shadows. :)

4. Memu is a real bitch you know that? I got a perfect script, got it all loaded up and everything. BAM. Crashes after 5-6 runs every single time. No idea why. Help?

Valentus

20 mats each for 160

20x5x160 = 16.000

79 mats each for 540

79x5x540 = 213.300

You need 229.300 corn to have 99 of each mat 6star

Kouriozan

Got 50k corns, so close to buy the last moogle and be done with the event, well about 200 NRG away, then I'll try to finish getting my first blade mastery ASAP with some intense TM grind, before doing the story.

Xion86

1. I'm kinda done with Halloween too, but SOMEONE pointed out we could get 99 each if 6* mats for like 58k. Well I have 60k and still need to grab both moogles, which take priority.

2. I really kinda hack through pro because I have a weaker team for this event (COD / Kefka / Kuja / Fina / Cecil) and it requires 2-3 vessels to get me through that 4th and 5th attacks.

3. I've been a v good boy saving my lapis and am up to 3050. Thank you to everyone reporting in with your damn Shadows. :)

4. Memu is a real bitch you know that? I got a perfect script, got it all loaded up and everything. BAM. Crashes after 5-6 runs every single time. No idea why. Help?

Grab the cheap Moogle then mats? :)
What is the crash like? Computer crash or MEmu itself freezes? Or an in game error?

(Bit off topic, kind of, but, yey my copy of World of Final Fantasy arrived for Vita :))

So, after having to almost restart, i've been doing story and the occasional Halloween stuff (I can't reliably beat the harder stuff, so i've just been repeating BGN and sometimes INT Pumpkin Rider).

After a couple weeks of daily summons, i'm not sure what I should focus on so i'd appreciate a little help figuring out who to raise and who to forget about. I have (only a few are maxed):

5* Cecil (with enough mats to get to 6 star but I heard I should keep him as a 5 for some reason?) and another 3*

6* Dark Knight Cecil
5* Zidane
5* Charlotte
4* maxed Shantotto and another 3*
4* Black Cat Lid and another 3* Black Cat Lid
4* maxed Luna + a 3*
4* Celes
4* Kain
5* Rydia
4* max Krile
4* Alma
4* Mustadio
4* Vivi and another 3*
3* Amarant
3* Edgar
3* Maria
3* Edge
3* Galuf
3* Miyuki
3* Artemios

My main team has been Cecil, DK Cecil, Shantotto and a rotating chair for Fina (Cheer), Charlotte (Limit heal) and Zidane for stealing and trying to slowly raise the TM (Luna as well).

I have a few +10% MAG / DEF abilities equiped, and just got the Hero Ring recipe. Aside from that, I have whatever equipment you can get from the story + a couple challenge items, but nothing super noteworthy. I don't have anyone over 300 Atk / Mag yet, my espers are still Rank 1 (and couldn't beat Diabolos).

I'm struggling to beat some story stuff now (still on Dirnado) and I won't even mention the special events lol

I'm kinda overwhelmed and don't really know where to focus in order to improve my team.

Cecil
DKC
Black Cat Lid (you need to get her exclusive materia, the attack one, from the current event to make real use of her. Also note her weapon selection is limited)
Rydia or another BCL (see above)
Fina for cheer until you get a better healer, supposedly FF3 event is next week and one of the best healers is coming.

Shouta

You don't even need to get 99 of each material now anyway because they'll be a standard reward for currency events anyway.

Syntsui

You don't even need to get 99 of each material now anyway because they'll be a standard reward for currency events anyway.
It's a good strategy to get as much as possible now considering the event is ridiculously easy. You know better than anyone that the next ones will only get tougher.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Grab the cheap Moogle then mats? :)
What is the crash like? Computer crash or MEmu itself freezes? Or an in game error?

(Bit off topic, kind of, but, yey my copy of World of Final Fantasy arrived for Vita :))

(Yes getting moogles first!!)

Memu crash: it's working, if doing a weird sound stuttering noise, then after few automated rounds it just CLOSES.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
If I can just barely beat PRO Pumpkin Rider, do I stand a chance against the new trial boss?

Like how just barely? Are you using vessels? If you're already using vessels I have bad news for you. I sailed through ADV with any 450+ barrage unit friend but ADV is enough of a struggle (using 2-3 vessels per even with 500+ lightnings) that it's not worth the NRG risk. I got the scythe and am 2/3 since. ADV should be fine if you're just collecting the Mog loot.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Full back to TM grinding now. Both bosses done. Hoping we don't have another event following this, so I'll be able to get in a solid two weeks of TM grinding in. Also just hit 50 Trophies today. So the quest for 60 continues for those beautiful 15% attack rings. So hoping it goes FFBF banner, Followed by two week FFXIII Event, followed by FFIII Event.

bryt

Like how just barely? Are you using vessels? If you're already using vessels I have bad news for you. I sailed through ADV with any 450+ barrage unit friend but ADV is enough of a struggle (using 2-3 vessels per even with 500+ lightnings) that it's not worth the NRG risk. I got the scythe and am 2/3 since. ADV should be fine if you're just collecting the Mog loot.

My bad, I should have been more clear. I'm talking about the new trial boss in the chamber of the fallen with the 5 waves. And I can beat PRO Pumpkin rider in 5 turns. And by barely I mean I had to use 6 survivor's flask so death wouldn't kill me.

Meneses

Cecil
DKC
Black Cat Lid (you need to get her exclusive materia, the attack one, from the current event to make real use of her. Also note her weapon selection is limited)
Rydia or another BCL (see above)
Fina for cheer until you get a better healer, supposedly FF3 event is next week and one of the best healers is coming.

Thanks, will get to work on that BCL materia, then!

WarAdept

This Pumpkin King dude is so hard. Can only beat him reliably with the one 600+ Lightning Whale RW that I have. If I use one of the 400 atk ones, it becomes a game of RNG if Full Break dismantles his defences/he stuns lots of people/etc.

And I want to farm him because he is so energy efficient for candy gathering compared to the 18 stam one.

Im acing pro in 3-4 turns easily now

Does anyone need some help?

I'm still at work so haven't tried yet but drop some pro advice on me. I roll with WoL, Vaan, ExDeath, Kefka and Lenna.

I figure I'll bring the most OP Lightnings on my list and on the first turn do Cheer, FB, Focus, Hyperdrive, Crushblow or whatever that skill Lightning has and Thundaga. Second round I either do FB again if it didn't stick the first time but otherwise do his light magic attack, swap Lenna to Curaja duty and Vaan to that strong attack skill you get from Ifrit, everyone else the same thing. Rinse and repeat until dead.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
It's a good strategy to get as much as possible now considering the event is ridiculously easy. You know better than anyone that the next ones will only get tougher.

I'm curious if you are speaking from knowledge and experience, because most JPN players have been saying it only gets easier.

Syntsui

The ffxiii Event with a lightning friend is even more easy
Let's hope they don't buff it like they did with Daemon.

I'm curious if you are speaking from knowledge and experience, because most JPN players have been saying it only gets easier.
All I say is based on YouTube videos of people taking considerable amount of time beat the FF events with Orlandu/Luneth/Tillith on their party.

Right now we beat pretty much anything in 1-3 turns with Lightning friends alone.

chrono01

I guess it's time for my to try the new Pumpkin boss. I was thinking of going in with:

WoL (Full Break)
Fencer
Kefka
Lenna
Chizuru

+ Strong Lightning Friend

I assume it should be doable, thanks to the awesome people on my Friend List with Lightning. As each day goes by, it pains me that I don't have her. :(

I'll probably only do it once for the weapon, unless a strong Lightning user pops up on my lsit again. It's just not worth the risk, especially since my Cecil isn't 6* yet (raising that LB first).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom