• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whales

Banned
Another long day of work... Not sure I will be able to do anything but dailies on my ALT account once again. I'm finding less and less time for it, and may have to drop it all together soon if my workload continues. OTOH, that "promotion" I told you about to team lead? It actually did come with a pretty nice raise - I found out today. A real promotion instead of a paper one.

So less time for fun, but more money and my career is taking off. Not sure which I prefer ;) Hubby has been great with his support as I'm having to work longer hours this week, and I have had to conduct almost two dozen interviews to find a new engineer for the team. This on top of travel, and client meetings. I farm the game on my breaks between interviews - priorities ;) Hopefully it slows down some next week, and I can farm this event properly

If I have some successful pulls on the PRI in the next month, I will probably drop the original account... I just don't think I can give up the second one with Lightning.

well, congrats on the raise :p

Hopefully you manage to find some time to squeeze in some FFBE

Another long day of work... Not sure I will be able to do anything but dailies on my ALT account once again. I'm finding less and less time for it, and may have to drop it all together soon if my workload continues. OTOH, that "promotion" I told you about to team lead? It actually did come with a pretty nice raise - I found out today. A real promotion instead of a paper one.

So less time for fun, but more money and my career is taking off. Not sure which I prefer ;) Hubby has been great with his support as I'm having to work longer hours this week, and I have had to conduct almost two dozen interviews to find a new engineer for the team. This on top of travel, and client meetings. I farm the game on my breaks between interviews - priorities ;) Hopefully it slows down some next week, and I can farm this event properly

If I have some successful pulls on the PRI in the next month, I will probably drop the original account... I just don't think I can give up the second one with Lightning.

Grats!!!!

Muku

Valentus!!!!

Thank you! :3 Your hax Ramza just solo'd the PRO Rider for my group so now my alt acc has Scythe! Woohoo! All hail hax Ramza. So stoked! Maria used one Flask on him before perishing in hopes of a win. Her sacrifice was not in vain.

CCIE

Banned
Thanks! Just tired, and I miss the conversations on this board. I love talking to everyone here. I probably put in 72-80 hours this week...

Valentus

Valentus!!!!

Thank you! :3 Your hax Ramza just solo'd the PRO Rider for my group so now my alt acc has Scythe! Woohoo! All hail hax Ramza. So stoked! Maria used one Flask on him before perishing in hopes of a win. Her sacrifice was not in vain.

Awesome, congratz, now farm corn and go for more awesome stuff

CCIE

Banned
So how would I go about trying to clear the new trial? I don't have any of those void vessels on this account. I will have a L100 Cecil and and L100 Lightning though in a few days.

Can I clear it with Cecil, Lightning, Agrias, ExDeath, and Garnet? I figure with Zera's Lightning, or Valentus' Ramza I probably can. But I'm going to have to do it the hard way without any of those vessels. And I can't make any either, because I don't have the recipe on this account. I really need a mage that can equip the robes and mask that are simply sitting in my inventory. Hope or Arc would be nice in the next couple of banners

I also have to try a shot at the dinosaur trial as well. Only on my third HR, which is almost depressing. Party has so much potential but feels underpowered, especially with one-star espers still. Hard to catch up with a reroll account. Lots of potential, but still sometimes painful.

OTOH, Lightning is so OP, she has carried me through the ADV Colosseum, almost all the way to S-rank. I'm really interested to see how she does with that in the next few days

Congrats to ALL on the Pumpkin clears! I've done it on both accounts as well... Agrias is currently using the Scythe, which just doesn't seem right ;)

So have been getting by doing pumpkin rider adv and was able to squeak by with a 450 plus lightning friend on pro for scythe. But man I just got my ass handed to me in advance a3 boss. Can't blind the mob for the life of me.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I need this event to be over so I can move on with the story. I haven't even gotten regular-arse Lid!
5 more slots open of ramzapallooza

Please posts your ids here, Will not add silent people that dont participate in the community
pls don't kick me, I need the Ramza, i'll post more, aaaaah

Celegus

Nice CCIE, that's great news! Definitely more important than the game, but glad you can still squeeze it in here and there. I also found out today that my wife is getting a very nice raise (the type where they're finally paying her what she should've been at for years).

Pro pumpkin has been going good for me (whale friends <3), farming the heck out of these candies all day. I'm probably close to getting all the good stuff by now, so maybe I'll stock up on cactuars.

word of advice, be sure to use focus or shellga or barwhatever the first turn when fighting Leviathan in story mode. I had Cecil use provoke and then the thing hit me with a blizzaga waterga combo and ruined everything. The next time i used focus and it went a lot easier, dumb thing didn't even use the combo.

EDarkness

Congrats on the promotion! Remember to put some of that money you got from that raise aside so you can take us out to dinner. :D

Anyway, forget talking to us...get some sleep.

chrono01

Congrats on everything!

Nice to see you still active here, despite the extra workload. Hopefully things slow down for you a bit and you're able to FFBE more. :)

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Yellow Crystal...

Turns Rainbow...
3Xc6hN0.png
I'm done pulling this event. Gonna save my Lapis and Crystals.
Don't even know what to do with Warrior of Light.

Lyrian

So how would I go about trying to clear the new trial? I don't have any of those void vessels on this account. I will have a L100 Cecil and and L100 Lightning though in a few days.

Can I clear it with Cecil, Lightning, Agrias, ExDeath, and Garnet? I figure with Zera's Lightning, or Valentus' Ramza I probably can. But I'm going to have to do it the hard way without any of those vessels. And I can't make any either, because I don't have the recipe on this account. I really need a mage that can equip the robes and mask that are simply sitting in my inventory. Hope or Arc would be nice in the next couple of banners

I also have to try a shot at the dinosaur trial as well. Only on my third HR, which is almost depressing. Party has so much potential but feels underpowered, especially with one-star espers still. Hard to catch up with a reroll account. Lots of potential, but still sometimes painful.

OTOH, Lightning is so OP, she has carried me through the ADV Colosseum, almost all the way to S-rank. I'm really interested to see how she does with that in the next few days

Congrats to ALL on the Pumpkin clears! I've done it on both accounts as well... Agrias is currently using the Scythe, which just doesn't seem right ;)

Congrats on the true promotion!

You should be able to clear the cactaur using purchasable bomb fragments or something similar. You'll need to whittle it down to ~50 to 60% life using auto attacks before you do that (6 x 200 = 1200 damage, and the cactaur has 2100 max HP), as using items or any abilities will trigger 10,000 Needles in retribution on it's next turn.

Also, Wiki says the cactaur can be paralyzed as well.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Yellow Crystal...

Turns Rainbow...

Congrats! I did NOT need to see this after sitting on dailies for the last few days. And someone else pulled a lightning earlier, too...

Is the scythe any good? All the weapons I have equipped on my current team does more dmg than the scythe.

Could be for Kain.

Syrus

Banned
Added, welcome here buddy, most of our units are self sufficent, So use them alñ you want to get all the great gear easy and quick

Added you Too buddy

Can you add me if we arent frends?

871 151 852

360 kefka LanceX

I hear 6 star ex death is soon and if thats true hell be my first 6 star and buffed up

Raika

Rip was grinding the synthesis trophy and accidentally ran out of gil. Farmed all these Gigantuars but no gil to actually use them. :')

I just realized that Mog sells the newer awakening stuff from Pro, like Wicked Drop, for 100 candy a piece. I'm thinking it may be good to stock up on a bunch of those so that I don't have to rely on the vortex in the future. Thoughts?

Celegus

I just realized that Mog sells the newer awakening stuff from Pro, like Wicked Drop, for 100 candy a piece. I'm thinking it may be good to stock up on a bunch of those so that I don't have to rely on the vortex in the future. Thoughts?

For sure! I got 20 of each to start, not sure how many would be good though. But I know Rosa needs 13 brilliant rays and when I tried the pro vortex 4 times at 20 nrg a pop, I ended up with... one.

hitmon

Congrats on the promotion!

Just when I thought I was done with the event, I daily pulled a black cat lid.. I guess I need to continue grinding for those auras now.

leehom

For sure! I got 20 of each to start, not sure how many would be good though. But I know Rosa needs 13 brilliant rays and when I tried the pro vortex 4 times at 20 nrg a pop, I ended up with... one.
Stocking up on awakening mats myself. Knowing gumi, they'll make them more difficult to obtain later. Better to get them now while it's relatively cheap.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
We've actually been discussing 6* mats here for days, not that I blame anyone for missing that in this awesome and fast moving thread. The question comes down to whether or not acquiring them will get easier over time (which I believe shantoki is right here and that they WILL) meaning your NRG / candy is better spent elsewhere, or if they remain relatively rare via events and the awakening vortex.

Advice: I would spend any leftover candy you have (after everything else) on BRs since those drop so rarely. Otherwise I say enjoy the cactuar dunes and the chance to bump up a few units.

Congrats on the raise, that is exciting news! Yea that would be tough to maintain 2 accounts... and I also can't imagine giving up an account with lightning haha

Acerac

Banned
At a certain point I may just sell off a few stacks of candy corn. I've been near broke since I started this game, having a decent chunk of gil seems like it'd be nice.

At a certain point I may just sell off a few stacks of candy corn. I've been near broke since I started this game, having a decent chunk of gil seems like it'd be nice.

You'll be swimming in Gil in no time. I'd get more 6* mats before selling the candy corn

Im gonna snag 2 more auras and then load up on mats

I may consider the 5 star mats as well

I have so much time to grind candy that im not exactly sure when i want to stop lol

Rixa

Grudgingly took two more runs on the Pumpking, and cleared it twice.

Once, with ease, using someone's Ramza (optimally physical-based equipped). The second time, barely won using Rixa's 500+ MAG Kefka.

The difference between the two is just monumental.

I got very lucky on Rixa's run when it entered Rage Mode and gained a better understanding of why wipes happen so much under 30%.

-- The physical AoE it uses (Swipe) is a team wide Full Break. That sets it up for the magic AoE to finish everyone off. I was very, very lucky that the magic AoE didn't come that turn. For sure, I would have wiped on the next turn, with everyone's defenses full broken.

So, moving forward, I'm only tackling the king with a 6* capable friend, who is dual wielding, has barrage, and has Excalibur equipped (and not Chiri). Outside of that, complete NOPE.

You actually cleared it with help of my unit O_O. Grats :)

leehom

We've actually been discussing 6* mats here for days, not that I blame anyone for missing that in this awesome and fast moving thread. The question comes down to whether or not acquiring them will get easier over time (which I believe shantoki is right here and that they WILL) meaning your NRG / candy is better spent elsewhere, or if they remain relatively rare via events and the awakening vortex.

How will they become easier to obtain? Running vortex mat pro results in poor yields.

On another note, daily pull: CoD. Do I need two? I have two Firions and CoD's now. Would have liked Lightning, Ex-Death or a few Zidanes for DW.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yellow Crystal...

Turns Rainbow...

Very nice - congrats. Cant wait his 6* - even though its months away. This should help me get over my Cecil disappointment lol.
5 more slots open of ramzapallooza

Please posts your ids here, Will not add silent people that dont participate in the community

Dont wanna take away spots from other people since i already have you on my main. But if you have some space free at some point give me old acc a shot. 005,742,814

LuuKyK

This thread moves fast...

Do we know what the next banner is? I am not really interested in any of the characters in the Halloween one so I am saving lapis for the next whatever it is.

Also what 6 stars materials should I prioritize from the candy corn exchange thing?

EDarkness

This thread moves fast...

Do we know what the next banner is? I am not really interested in any of the characters in the Halloween one so I am saving lapis for the next whatever it is.

Also what 6 stars materials should I prioritize from the candy corn exchange thing?

Get 'em all. They're cheap and there's only 20 of each available. Technically you can go up to 99 for each material, but I'm not sure if it's worth spending more than 500 candy corn per unless you just have a lot to spare.

SeanTSC

Gold crystal... 4* Edgar. Blargh.

I really wish I could pull a Garland, Kefka, ExDeath, or Firion, since I'm never going to pull Lightning.

Probably going to stupidly blow a ton of shit on the FF3 banner when it comes. ><

Kouriozan

Two goals completed today, bought all items from Moogle King and reached 20k Lapis as a F2P.

yjUVpoel.jpg
NWb8bbDl.jpg

With Chizuru at 79%, I should get Blade Mastery before the next event, finally!
I'll probably hoard my 5 trust moogles for a long time.

Raika

Two goals completed today, bought all items from Moogle King and reached 20k Lapis as a F2P.

With Chizuru at 79%, I should get Blade Mastery before the next event, finally!

Nice! Managing to save 20k without giving in to temptation is an amazing feat. @w@ The itch to pull always gets real at 5k and above. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom