• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

I posted this question on reddit but wanted to know your guy's responses.

The Kingdom Hearts 2.8 opening cinematic got me thinking how I would love to see a Kingdom Hearts crossover in FFBE. If Aqua was in the game I would definitely try to summon her.

So I wanted to know what crossovers people would like to see in the game, viable or otherwise.

Sidenote: Valentus appreciate having you on my friends list. Made short work of the Pumpkin Rider Pro on my first run.

Rixa

Yeah, blasting my Lapis for hope of Refia. If needed I might use some €. Havent used money to BE after May (when I used most to Slots). Also decided to just grind Ludmilles and save the 4x10% Moogles later + definitely going to buy that 70k Moogle. Thanks to PRO & still having many days to farm.

Refia gets Dual Cast materia, either Cecil or Mage gets another one.

Valentus

Bartz 6star has a skill called sacrifice i think that bartz explodes but replenish full hp/mp to one unit.

The normal think you might do is use a healer that can revive him, but raise only revives him with 30% hp and he Will Be vulnerable to die again if you are facing a Boss.

So refia comes to help because she has arise that revives the unit with 100% hp.

And refia with dualcast is even better because she can arise and heal the party if needed on the same turn.

Tl/dr: bartz+refia : infinite mp

c-murph

The Kingdom Hearts 2.8 opening cinematic got me thinking how I would love to see a Kingdom Hearts crossover in FFBE. If Aqua was in the game I would definitely try to summon her.

So I wanted to know what crossovers people would like to see in the game, viable or otherwise.

Final Fantasy VII and VIII. But mostly VII. Also, Onion Knight.

Lyrian

That's a bit broad in scope.

Anyone could answer this with <insert my favorite non-FF RPG> character. That's at least hundreds of valid possibilities.

Realistically, we are likely looking at SE owned IPs, with the remote possibility of licensed ones (your example, KH).

Reddit did this a while back. The overwhelming favorite there of likely possibilities were the crew from Chrono Trigger.

-- Why in the name of these crystals are all of these new recipes ridiculously expensive to craft? And why do almost all of them require Elemental Tears (ANOTHER ONE: Watera Blade). Where do you even farm those at all outside of PF? Nearly done with Olderion part 1, and there is still nowhere to farm Elemental Tears, let alone needing go back to Grandshelt to farm Farplane Souls.

Two goals completed today, bought all items from Moogle King and reached 20k Lapis as a F2P.

With Chizuru at 79%, I should get Blade Mastery before the next event, finally!
I'll probably hoard my 5 trust moogles for a long time.

Dang, congrats! That is awesome. You have far more willpower than me... I have been playing since the start as F2P but only have like 7k lapis to my name haha.

Daily pull was a Ludmille... my 2nd. Really wanting to start farming TM's hardcore but gotta get more candy corn...

Got my BCL maxed with the Dunes opened up. I wish I had a better weapon for her, but with the killer bow and Ifrit as her esper, she pretty much has every -killer skill. I got her base attack up to 271, as well. That gets her ultimate blow attack up to some pretty darn fine damage on singular targets.

I'm sharing her as my leader, in case anyone wants to give her a whirl.

Now my main party is Agrias (tank with FB), Cecil (6*, tank/healer), BCL (physical), Kefka (382 mage), and WWF (healer). Everyone is maxed except WWF, but I'm hoping to get her pretty close before the Dunes end. It's not a mind blowing team, but it's not too shabby and I'm happy with it until the next worthwhile banner rolls around.

Azuran

Banned

Sidenote: Valentus appreciate having you on my friends list. Made short work of the Pumpkin Rider Pro on my first run.

If they make a KH banner, I'm dropping hundreds of dollars into it. I need my dual wielding Roxas destroying shit left and right.

Sora (Light based attacks)
Riku (Dark)
Roxas
Aqua (Water)
Terra (Earth)
Ventus (Wind)

Whales

Banned
pretty much done with halloween, got everything exvept the 30k moogle.

im actually selling the corn I get... Its a super easy way to make gil. Not sure if there's a faster way?

Finally remembered to check my SQ and I had like 115-116ish so went and bought two earrings to toss on Kefka. His MAG is now up in the 600's and he doesn't even have the rod from the new trial yet haha So I swapped my shared unit from WoL to Kefka thinking he'd be decent at this level.

Hmm if I go into "View Units" and select him it's in the 500's but if I just select him when my party is up, it's in the 600's. Does it only take some of the equipment into account when you're in view users? I'm now curious what it says if you look at me in your friends list as far as what the MAG value is.

Rootbeer

Banned
If they make a KH banner, I'm dropping hundreds of dollars into it. I need my dual wielding Roxas destroying shit left and right.

Sora (Light based attacks)
Riku (Dark)
Roxas
Aqua (Water)
Terra (Earth)
Ventus (Wind)
This banner would end me T__T

Vashetti

Banned
dont worry, you're not alone :(

I got him to about 30% HP with Dusky's Lightning, and then it was over.

I feel like I'm at a bit of standstill where I can't complete the hardest content, but I don't have the skills, equipment, etc. to beat the content that will let me get that stuff.

In all these events I tend to get to about the halfway point and then I can't progress anymore.

SeanTSC

Cecil stuck at 477 defense.

NEED MORE HANZO GAUNTLETS

Wow, nice. Mine's only at 432 Def (and 214 Spr). My Golem is only at 2* level 35 though.

Equipped with Blood Sword, Thunder Shield, Survivor Helm, Force Armor, Black Belt, Defender's Bracer, 2x Def +10% and 2x Spr +10% Atm.

Edit: 461 def / 191 Spr now. Dropped the 2x Spr +10 for more Defs, had them there temporarily and totally forgot to craft more Defs. >< Not sure how much more Golem will add with 5 more levels. Pretty happy with his equipment atm. Shields I swap around depending on what I'm fighting.

Rootbeer

Banned
Alright, got that done... well, not DONE done, but the hard part is done.

wC07HSZl.jpg

This would have felt a lot more worth it if I knew she'd get a 6* someday (guess that's unlikely, hu?)

Bought MOST of the other items, might skip some of the most expensive tickets so I can work in time for more awakening materials... but it's been a really rewarding event, for sure.

Lyrian

Alright, got that done... well, not DONE done, but the hard part is done.

This would have felt a lot more worth it if I knew she'd get a 6* someday (guess that's unlikely, hu?)

Bought MOST of the other items, might skip some of the most expensive tickets so I can work in time for more awakening materials... but it's been a really rewarding event, for sure.

There's always a chance next Halloween for upgrades.

DAMNNNN Laswell is the original BAD ASS

Story(?) Spoilers:

"He will save one life, I will save one-hundred."

Hang onto that thought and think about the implications of that line a few more dungeons down the road :)

Kettch

Picked up Terra with today's half off pull. I now have every single character that gets a future 6* upgrade. CoD, Bartz, Exdeath, Chizuru, Firion, WoL, Garland, Terra, Kefka and Vaan.

Still no Zidane though. Really need another player's choice banner.

Broseybrose

Earlier I was trying to decide which character to next awaken from 4*max to 5*. My choices were Leo, Garland, Rydia, Kain, Locke and BCLid.

I went with BCLid, only because it seems the newer units are better than the older ones overall. Plus those Auras look like great gear.

I still really want 5* Kain though, and I really want Garland to be ready for his 6* awakening! And Leo is one of my favorite characters that got a lot of play until I pulled units that outclassed him. I have much work still to be done on my (backup) units.

My current team(s) consist of of a rotation of CoD, Cecil, Mustadio, Lenna, Terra, Tellah, and Kefka.

Picked up Terra with today's half off pull. I now have every single character that gets a future 6* upgrade. CoD, Bartz, Exdeath, Chizuru, Firion, WoL, Garland, Terra, Kefka and Vaan.

Awesome roster! Im missing more than half of those!

Shouta

How amazing is she?

With my max attack gear and materia. Less than Tidus and Orlandu but they have better weapons to choose from and Mastery to use.

However, she's super powerful as a support unit as well. She can apply AOE Reraise to the entire team, and can apply a Refresh that restores 130 MP. Her most powerful attack also has a 1000% modifier and reduces her damage taken for 2 turns. She's pretttttty ridiculous and is gonna be a part of my regular team now, I think. She curagas like a regular healer too, lol.

I need to get a Champion Belt from Snow to make her attack power go even higher.

Azuran

Banned
Do you plan to use in the future a party with 5 magical units and none of them has w-magic?

Probably not. Is 3 a good number to have? I have like 8 of them so it shouldn't be "fast" getting to that.

This banner would end me T__T

Why stop there? Let's go for the Organization XIII banner:

Xemnas (Unmitigated damage)
Xigbar (Ranger skills)
Xaldin (Wind/lance)
Vexen (Ice defensive tank)
Lexaeus (Earth Physical)
Zexion (Magic attacker)
Saix (offensive tank)
Axel (Fire/ranged weapons)
Demyx (Water support)
Luxord (Shadow)
Marluxia (Dark Knight)
Larxene (Lightning)/daggers)

Now I made myself sad because none of that will ever happen :(

With my max attack gear and materia. Less than Tidus and Orlandu but they have better weapons to choose from and Mastery to use.

However, she's super powerful as a support unit as well. She can apply AOE Reraise to the entire team, and can apply a Refresh that restores 130 MP. Her most powerful attack also has a 1000% modifier and reduces her damage taken for 2 turns. She's pretttttty ridiculous and is gonna be a part of my regular team now, I think. She curagas like a regular healer too, lol.

I need to get a Champion Belt from Snow to make her attack power go even higher.

Group reraise?!

I NEED THAT MONK

Valentus

You need to chain her skills in order to unleash her true poder or without that shes still a top tier unit?

Shouta

You need to chain her skills in order to unleash her true poder or without that shes still a top tier unit?

Gotta skill chain with her to get the enhanced effects but those attacks do pretty good damage anyway.

Raging Fists - ST 350%
Ashura-geki - ST 180% with 25% defense ignore and 100% attack buff to Prishe for 3 turns
Tornado Kick - AOE 250% with 25% defense ignore
Prishe Special - Single Target 1000%

For reference, Eileen, Orlandu, and Tidus are basically 400% attacks. Well, Tidus is actually 400% while the others are 200%/50% Def ignore. Then obviously Light and Earth resist down for the former two.

While the others are better on a per attack basis, Prishe's chain is probably more powerful overall. It's also not as MP intensive either. So she seems to be more suited for longer fights and not to mention she has super skills on top of great damage.

Her major weakness is not being able to element chain easily unless you do some work arounds. She's rated 95 in Altema, which is about as top-tier as you get. considering she's an attacker and a healer/debuffer lol

EDarkness

Damn, those stats are insane. I can't imagine ANY of my characters being that badass. Maybe one day....

tariniel

Anyone else's MEmu crash a lot when defeating bosses? Especially ones like the Pumpkin that flash the screen white upon death. It crashes about 50% of the time for me, really annoying. Is there a fix or something for it?

Muku

One step to making alt account Kefka suck a little less: Creepy Mask GET! If he wasn't creepy enough as... Aiming for the basket next. Found out while giving him his mask he is also 2 levels from capping 4* so I can finally move him up.

I am spoiled. On my main account got him during his banner
multiple times
but got him straight at 5*. Not used to him sucking so much. And feeling so naked. I got on my alt at 3*. He really does feel naked without his flashyness.

Pejo

Had a super productive day today. Got all of the 160candy 6* materials, took a break from farming pumpkin dude to get all the story and explorations done, then I hit a rank up and decided to try the new Challenge, beat it my first try with Fencer, DKC, Kefka, Lenna, Vaan, and a 520something friend lightning, in a single attempt.

So now my Kefka's at 410MAG and I'm clear on content for the foreseeable future. Feels good! I'll round out my pumpkin farming by going for those limit pots now, and then back to TM farming.

I'm really hoping the FFIII event is next, I am having a hard time not doing the daily pulls.

You guys have any tips for Frost Dragon (S4 boss ADV col)? I assume barblizzara is required? Getting wrecked without it currently (Tellah (380ish mag),Exdeath (300ish),Kefka (290ish),Lenna,Cecil). Could sub in a bad Artemios (260ish ATK) for one of the mages.

Acerac

Banned
Finally got the recipe for hero's ring, gonna be crafting these nonstop for the next month.

...or, I will as long as I can find the mats. What is the best place to farm megacrysts nowadays? Has it changed at all with this new content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom