• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Two goals completed today, bought all items from Moogle King and reached 20k Lapis as a F2P.

With Chizuru at 79%, I should get Blade Mastery before the next event, finally!
I'll probably hoard my 5 trust moogles for a long time.

Wow that's very impressive! No idea how you haven't resisted Daily Pulls or some NRG refreshes. Good job and well earnt :). I've just finished buying everything too, going to keep getting Candies until the event ends though and just stock up on Awakening materials now. Will start the new story after.

Kouriozan

Nice! Managing to save 20k without giving in to temptation is an amazing feat. @w@ The itch to pull always gets real at 5k and above. :<

Wow that's very impressive! No idea how you haven't resisted Daily Pulls or some NRG refreshes. Good job and well earnt :). I've just finished buying everything too, going to keep getting Candies until the event ends though and just stock up on Awakening materials now. Will start the new story after.
Hey, thanks!
I daily pulled twice, on first Lightning and Cecil banner.
But I hope FF3 banner will be soon, I don't know how much I can hoard before going crazy x)

Alkez

When you wake up in the morning only to find that you forgot to free up some material space before setting up your trust master farming.

yYWN7_s-200x150.gif

Syntsui

When you wake up in the morning only to find that you forgot to free up some material space before setting up your trust master farming.

yYWN7_s-200x150.gif

This is just depressing.

It took how many months for them to change the Rainbow properties to 4* base only in the JPN Server? Not that Gumi will do the same, but we can only hope.

SeanTSC

I got trolled so hard with daily summon. Got gold turn to rainbow crystal...and it's Medius.

Wow, I can't imagine how pissed I'd be if that happened.

The only two Rainbow crystals I've had were Warrior of Light and Garnet on one of the only two 11 pulls that I've done, but that was back in August before a lot of stuff was out, so it was actually a really good pull.

Syntsui

Yeah we get no guarantee that we receive the rarity update....JPN got it because players complained and of course Gumi runs our game soooooo.

AFAIK A-Lim is a Gumi company, so it's no like they would treat us differently because of different philosophies.

Also, my first Rainbow was a Xian, I know the feeling.

Muku

God damn Clyne. Showed up as my daily. Maybe I'm getting rid of my shit pulls before next event.

I also had a dream last night that I spent all my Lapis for big pulls during this event. (WHY would I do that?! Waiting for FFIII.) Then I woke up and realized I had spent them, was hoping it was a nightmare. The best part was that was a dream within a dream and woke up for real to see I still have my almost 7k Lapis. Whew.

AFAIK A-Lim is a Gumi company, so it's no like they would treat us differently because of different philosophies.

Also, my first Rainbow was a Xian, I know the feeling.

It is a Gumi company and I would hope that would be the case. Going by Brave Frontier however shows they are more than willing to go the extra mile for JPN and leave Global hanging. My hope is since this is FF that isn't the case but I won't hold my breath.

desverger

Finally cleared the new trial. I tried to sneak Valentus' Ramza to the last boss a few times, but I couldn't get past those damn bombs with just two mages in the party.

In the end I loaned Bonkeng's (alt) Lightning, that Ice Blitz for the bombs makes for a huge difference.

The team I used was Cecil, Agrias, Lenna, Tellah and Kefka. I know people tell you to stack mages, but I don't think I could've done the last boss without Cheer. His normal attacks hit really hard even with Cheer on, and if he hits a mage, he can crit for a 2k. Remember to land a debuff on him every turn, doesn't matter what it is - deprotect, deshell, anything works - he'll waste one turn casting Dark Wave and clearing it off.

Valentus

Did everybody know that refia needs 13 brilliant rays to evolve from 4 to 5 star?

Buy 5star evolve materiales, theyre cheap and stack for refia, snow , Hope, etc

Lyrian

Fucking rabbit bitch afagahs

I've gotten two so far... :p

But hey, Growth Egg.

Wait, there's an update where we only get 5* base units from the Rainbow Crystals?

Hey, I've obtained 2 Medii this week alone.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY down the road, the gacha will be updated to rebalance the draw rate all the 3* base crystals uniformly, and to guarantee that a gold crystal will be a 4* base and a rainbow be a 5* base. That's still around six months away, based on the difference between the timing of the last collab (FF4 - 3/18/16) and when the feature got implemented in JP (9/1/16).

Another Sabin today. Think it's pretty safe to say that I've paid back all my luck on the FF4 banner, as I'm now 0 for 9 for hitting the banner this event.

Alkez

I also had a dream last night that I spent all my Lapis for big pulls during this event. (WHY would I do that?! Waiting for FFIII.) Then I woke up and realized I had spent them, was hoping it was a nightmare. The best part was that was a dream within a dream and woke up for real to see I still have my almost 7k Lapis. Whew.

Lool Final Fantasy Brave Inception

Did everybody know that refia needs 13 brilliant rays to evolve from 4 to 5 star?

Yeah I stocked up on all the 5* mats cause I assumed most of the 5* awakenings going forward will require them.

Hey, I've obtained 2 Medii this week alone.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY down the road, the gacha will be updated to rebalance the draw rate all the 3* base crystals uniformly, and to guarantee that a gold crystal will be a 4* base and a rainbow be a 5* base. That's still around six months away, based on the difference between the timing of the last collab (FF4 - 3/18/16) and when the feature got implemented in JP (9/1/16).

Another Sabin today. Think it's pretty safe to say that I've paid back all my luck on the FF4 banner, as I'm now 0 for 9 for hitting the banner this event.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Chrono will explode when that happens out of sheer excitement and release.

SeanTSC

So, I haven't kept up on this thread as much as I want to and I'm having a hard time finding some information.

How much does party order matter? Do the rows matter at all?

The only thing I can seem to find is this on the page about Cover mechanics:

https://exviuswiki.com/Cover

- Chance to protect party member is based on the order of the party, with left-most unit having the highest chance

Does it matter at all beyond that?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Nah, doesn't matter. The only thing I've seen is people like to have their tall units in back so they can see status effects over the shorter unit's heads. Also because the shorter units are SUPER CUTE.

Why would I want the Cat Hat if the Creepy Mask has more MAG? ExDeath can't wear it and Tellah is wearing the mask.

Well if you ever build a mage burn team with multiple mages its helps to have a diverse stock of gear but yeah

Not the best... However there could be a time where an army of Black Kat Lids could prove useful lol

bonkeng

Finally cleared the new trial. I tried to sneak Valentus' Ramza to the last boss a few times, but I couldn't get past those damn bombs with just two mages in the party.

In the end I loaned Bonkeng's (alt) Lightning, that Ice Blitz for the bombs makes for a huge difference.

The team I used was Cecil, Agrias, Lenna, Tellah and Kefka. I know people tell you to stack mages, but I don't think I could've done the last boss without Cheer. His normal attacks hit really hard even with Cheer on, and if he hits a mage, he can crit for a 2k. Remember to land a debuff on him every turn, doesn't matter what it is - deprotect, deshell, anything works - he'll waste one turn casting Dark Wave and clearing it off.

Hey, glad i could be of help.

Thanks for the info. Now I'll stock up for Refia and the other 4* base.

Rokuren

Huh, I had decided to just up my stock to 20 of each; but I guess that was pretty optimistic

Kouriozan

Thanks for the heads up, I got everything to awake Refia to 6* directly once she drops, I'll be sure to keep a lot of Metal Cactuars/Gigantuars from the upcoming friend points event, too.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Around 9k Candy Corn will get you 92 of each of the new 4* Awakening Materials...that's around four runs of Pro...

Not bad!

Each one is 100. It will get you around 90 between the lot.

As I said when this event started, this is what I'm stocking up on. I hate running Chamber of Awakening and I feel like if there is anything Gumi will change, it will be these.

Rokuren

Each one is 100. It will get you around 90 between the lot.

As I said when this event started, this is what I'm stocking up on. I hate running Chamber of Awakening and I feel like if there is anything Gumi will change, it will be these.

Yeah, going to take the chance to stock up a bit. Sadly I can't avoid the chamber as I'm out of sacred crystals again.

Can someone please explains what makes Refia so great? I constantly hear the best healers are her and Tilith. I see why Tilith is awesome but I must be missing something with Refia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom