• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilstreak

yay got my first Zidane.

Decide to stop with this event and now back to TM grinding.

Even if i don't have base 5*, Chizuru with DW Sakurafubuki and Blade Mastery will be able to come near Lightning.

Shouta

Damn, those stats are insane. I can't imagine ANY of my characters being that badass. Maybe one day....

If you keep doing the events and getting the gear from them, you'll be able to get stats that high no problem. I don't have any real TM weapons aside from the Cowboy Knife. I have a DW and some attack up ones but that's about it. Otherwise, it's stuff from events like the Sword of Loto or challenge fights like the Genji Sword.

Even the newer 5 stars are far more powerful than the ones that were the shit near the start or now lol.

hmmm...
Debating on whether I should use the two tm moogles on Cecil to give him a head start for Excalibur or give them to Terra to make her Ultima go up to 70%.

tuffymon

hmmm...
Debating on whether I should use the two tm moogles on Cecil to give him a head start for Excalibur or give them to Terra to make her Ultima go up to 70%.

I'd always recommend using the moogles on the end side 70/80/90 > 100, you may end up getting a better tm and swapping out whatever you were going for.

KeRaSh

Two more ADV S-4 runs left and the Blood Sword is mine. Luckily I didn't encounter any Wyverns during the last run.
Also with the new Winter time server reset is at 9 am instead of 10 am.
Definitely not pulling today. Got enough banner units as it is.

Falk

that puzzling face
poor Agrias was such a nice and simple holy night, now she's a 6 star and they gave her some blueberry glow on her sword.

Hahaha, heaven forbid the game ever gets more stars in distant future - majority of the characters are already RADIATING FANCY MAGIC AURAS out the wazoo as it is.

Raika

Agrias' 4* - 5* gave her a what, slightly bigger sword? Barely noticeable. Now auras on the other hand, nothing screams strength better than a good ol' flashy aura. :p

Oh... My goawd

The new sprites for the FFT units are badass

I love Ramzas and Delitas chapter 2 costumes uggghhhnnnn

This fucking game man.... Tickles my nostalgia balls

Valentus

Knight Delita 5-6 ★
TM: +72 DEF +28 SPR +15% HP - Heavy Armor

KING DELITA BITCHES, BYE BYE MAXIMILIAN

AGRIAS 6STAR FUCK YEAH
GAFFGARION 6STAR WTF

Now, where is my Teta 2star Alim wtf?

Knight Delita 5-6 ★
TM: +72 DEF +28 SPR +15% HP - Heavy Armor

KING DELITA BITCHES, BYE BYE MAXIMILIAN

AGRIAS 6STAR FUCK YEAH
GAFFGARION 6STAR WTF

Now, where is my Teta 2star Alim wtf?

They seriously need to add new friend summon units

They could totally add more two star collectables for fun man. Missed opportunities

Gaff 6* really? Maybe there's hope yet for more non-main characters to get an upgrade (Locke please!)

I like the way you think!!

All the FF6 cast deserves to be 5 star

And please fix Shadow and Sabin for the love of gawd

In Daily Pull news.... Golbez! Not a great pull but i wont mind having a Meteor TM at my disposal

Especially since mages are so important in Global and so many bosses resist elements

Rixa

I like the way you think!!

All the FF6 cast deserves to be 5 star

And please fix Shadow and Sabin for the love of gawd

In Daily Pull news.... Golbez! Not a great pull but i wont mind having a Meteor TM at my disposal

Especially since mages are so important in Global and so many bosses resist elements

Grats for Golbez :). My daily pull Lapis goes to nrg. Been farming TM & Occasionally running PRO when I see ok friend.

I have about 9 months time to get Gaffgarion & Agrias to 5*. Glad that they are getting 6* version. Hopefully Agrias will be better than Vaan in 6* form.
My vaan has now 30% TM all from natural use, granted I did many runs in Grandshelt Catacombs - Exit during beta for rank exp. But after that I havent done any tm farming with it.

c-murph

Got my 19th Vivi today! Sitting at 90% TM with him.

Also, unlocked my second Lordly Robe for Lenna. Starting farming 5 Luna for my Second Barrage. Probably going to take 4-5 days to cook. Afterwards, probably going to farm 10 Kains for two Gungnirs. WoL and Vaan can used them. I really gotta make some room on my shelf and get rid of all these multiple dupe characters.

Then by the last week of November I'll start on my Zidanes and Ludz. Then hopefully by Xmas my team will have 4x DW, 2x Barrages and 2x Mages with DC. So, everybody gets two turns. That's the temporarily schedule at the moment. Any TM Moogles earned will just be fed to Medius for my Second Growth Egg. Need another 7 more to complete...

Xion86

Got my first Black Cat Lid from today's Daily Pull :)

But this got me more excited :D

r3pf9lsl.png

nOwhepGl.png

Time to work on two more! I have enough Shantottos for doing 3 at each go (I'll have some left over for a second Mage).
(Also that's 3 units I can finally sell...)

I could do two at a time and have more TMs, but would take way longer hmm....got so many other characters to get TMs for.

c-murph

Got my first Black Cat Lid from today's Daily Pull :)

But this got me more excited :D

r3pf9lsl.png

nOwhepGl.png

Time to work on two more! I have enough Shantottos for doing 3 at each go (I'll have some left over for a second Mage).
(Also that's 3 units I can finally sell...)

Congrats! I need that Wizards Rod. Best I got is Lilith. All my Shantottos are going to have to wait until the new year before I start farming them. I think I'm sitting on like 15 of them. Good enough for 3 quick 30% Mags some day.

Xion86

Thanks a lot. I have exactly 15 too! :) but now I'm wondering if I should farm for longer and just fuse two at a time. I've changed my TM party to the following now:

Shantotto
Shantotto
Alma
Alma
Zidane

Think I should go for that robe for sure.

Hmm get to work on that rod though! You been using all the tips around this thread so far?

Lyrian

Good gravy, that overloaded FFT banner on JP. There's going to be so much disappointment on that banner.

-- Phew, that 6* xp grind is real. Ouch.

-- Daily Pull: Fina. Well... at least I finally landed somewhere on the banner on my 10th pull?

-- Curaga recipe: REALLY? We Shining Splendor now :/

-- Reddit seems to be awfully confident this morning that the next banner/event will be FF3 because of the Mog King cooldown/collection window, suggesting that an exploration event will arrive on Friday.

Xion86

HOLY CRAP, nearly wasted 23k candies!! :eek: thought I didn't have Spooky Aura, totally missed the "Held 1" expecting only being able to buy it once for some reason and bought it again! Sat there for a little while a bit stunned, then closed the game process and started it back up again, and it brought me back to just after I moved to the Mog King and the "Item Exchange" button, phew!!

Syntsui

Good gravy, that overloaded FFT banner on JP. There's going to be so much disappointment on that banner.

-- Phew, that 6* xp grind is real. Ouch.

-- Daily Pull: Fina. Well... at least I finally landed somewhere on the banner on my 10th pull?

-- Curaga recipe: REALLY? We Shining Splendor now :/

-- Reddit seems to be awfully confident this morning that the next banner/event will be FF3 because of the Mog King cooldown/collection window, suggesting that an exploration event will arrive on Friday.
Hope they are right, all my lapis are ready.

Lyrian

HOLY CRAP, nearly wasted 23k candies!! :eek: thought I didn't have Spooky Aura, totally missed the "Held 1" expecting only being able to buy it once for some reason and bought it again! Sat there for a little while a bit stunned, then closed the game process and started it back up again, and it brought me back to just after I moved to the Mog King and the "Item Exchange" button, phew!!

That would have really, really, really sucked.

Glad Internet lag worked in your favor for once.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm still going with FFBE banner first. It is the only other banner they confirmed back with the Lightning,FFIV, Halloween units, and whatever banner we had in between

Kouriozan

If Brave Frontier banner, I hope Tilith's 6* will be available as well (and would f*ck the healing meta for several months but oh well :p)

Whales

Banned
4* bases that upgrade to 6* are always appreciated... so much easier to pull them :p

tillith is 4* base too right? that's great

Valentus

If Brave Frontier banner, I hope Tilith's 6* will be available as well (and would f*ck the healing meta for several months but oh well :p)

If Tilith 6star were available right now, the game would broke and the mess in global would be as same level as Gumi did with Europe servers of Brave Frontier (the server has almost 1 year delay of units and events of JP server, but the exclusive units EU released at that time, were even more powerfull than the JP newest units of the day, so the damage of the server balance and uninterest of pull newest units that were 10x weaker than the EU units was almost unrecoverable.... so bad idea)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm finally going to try Intangir in the Trials.

CoD
Fina
Leo
Cecil
Charlotte

And I'll look for a Vaan to help.

Wish me luck, this looks like a fun battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom