• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tilith 6star were available right now, the game would broke and the mess in global would be as same level as Gumi did with Europe servers of Brave Frontier (the server has almost 1 year delay of units and events of JP server, but the exclusive units EU released at that time, were even more powerfull than the JP newest units of the day, so the damage of the server balance and uninterest of pull newest units that were 10x weaker than the EU units was almost unrecoverable.... so bad idea)

Her 6* would effectively be an easy mode for Global at this point lol

Kouriozan

Then they'll probably run 2 banners at the same time, what's the point of releasing base 4* without 6* awakening at the point we are currently, the Brave Frontier banner is like 2 months old and that's a lot of time with the power creep.

Shouta

If Tilith 6star were available right now, the game would broke and the mess in global would be as same level as Gumi did with Europe servers of Brave Frontier (the server has almost 1 year delay of units and events of JP server, but the exclusive units EU released at that time, were even more powerfull than the JP newest units of the day, so the damage of the server balance and uninterest of pull newest units that were 10x weaker than the EU units was almost unrecoverable.... so bad idea)

Tillith is an MP hog though, so I don't know if she'd mess with Global that bad. Definitely would be powerful.

Knight Delita, Mercernary Ramza, and Meliadoul? TAKE ALL MY LAPIS!

I'm not gonna get even one of them. D=

Valentus

Tillith is an MP hog though, so I don't know if she'd mess with Global that bad. Definitely would be powerful.

Knight Delita, Mercernary Ramza, and Meliadoul? TAKE ALL MY LAPIS!

I'm not gonna get even one of them. D=

We are in a part of the game that we can buy turbo ethers, so it isnt a big drawback Tillith's MP though.

Speaking of FFT-3 Banner, Alma will make the rates of that banner horrible. Lordly robes for everybody.

Shouta

We are in a part of the game that we can buy turbo ethers, so it isnt a big drawback Tillith's MP though.

Speaking of FFT-3 Banner, Alma will make the rates of that banner horrible. Lordly robes for everybody.

You can only carry a limited number of Turbo Ethers though and just to heal people, she needs to use 45 MP to do it. Turbo Ethers are what, 70 MP or so? Granted, it's a full HP heal but it's still a bit of waste if you need to top your chars off and they only have maybe 10% damage taken. Makes it rough when you want to do a challenge that requires you to not use items, lol

Healers are a lot less gamebreaking than the DPS so I don't think she'll have as big of an effect if she was put out now.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Summoning bonus is looking mighty fine this week. Got about 300 Summons ready to go for it. I still need to get some Heaven's ash... some how to I can awaken a few cats

Acerac

Banned
Does anyone know the current best place to farm mats for hero's ring? I know those new areas have come out in the last few days so much of the info publicly available is out of date, should I just go to the older areas for ease of clearing?

Sorry to pester, I just unlocked the recipe and want at least 6 of these before stopping.

Muku

Black Cat Lid on my main this morning. Makes the second there... And Freya on alt. Ugh. But I'm willing to take these bleh pulls if it means FFIII banner I can stop having so much suckage pop out.
Not likely.

EDarkness

Does anyone know the current best place to farm mats for hero's ring? I know those new areas have come out in the last few days so much of the info publicly available is out of date, should I just go to the older areas for ease of clearing?

Sorry to pester, I just unlocked the recipe and want at least 6 of these before stopping.

I usually farm the desert for fire megacryst and the Miranda Coast for ice megacryst. I think getting ice megacryst is the hardest. Takes fragging forever since there isn't a great place to do it, but for 12 energy it's quick and the place has 5 nodes.

SeanTSC

So how are peoples totals for 6* and 5* Awakening Materials?

I bought 15 of all the new 5* materials, but Refia is the only unit I'm interested in for long time that uses them at all. 35 Divine Crystals, 45 Calamity Gems, 40 of the rest for 6* materials. Pretty set on those for a while, I'm sure, unless I get crazy lucky.

Just need 4 more runs of Pumpking then I think I'm done with the event. Bought every limited buy item except the 70k moogle and 56 of the Cactaurs and also bought those 5* mats. Going to get a 4th Spooky Aura for Lid and save enough for the remaining Cactaurs until then last minute.

I easily have enough time to get the 70k Moogle too, but ugh, it's so many runs and I'm pretty sure that one is horribly inefficient compared to just running a TM farm. Would take like what, 32 Pumpkings for it?

Syntsui

I usually farm the desert for fire megacryst and the Miranda Coast for ice megacryst. I think getting ice megacryst is the hardest. Takes fragging forever since there isn't a great place to do it, but for 12 energy it's quick and the place has 5 nodes.
Maranda Coast is great for Ice Megacryst and the desert is beyond awful for Fire Megacryst (even though it's the "best" place to get it) as far as my experience go.

Muku

I have things to get on my alt account since I started a few days after event started. Thought I wouldn't be able to really tackle it, then GAF stepped up and helped me get through it. I won't be able to get everything, but have priorities set up to get stuff. Next is basket then tickets then quartz. After that anything else would be cream on the top.

On my main account I've got so little left to buy. I'm just going to save up until the event ends then figure out what I want to buy. Getting auras for BCL and VLC would be nice, but we'll see. Also on the list are Mini Burst Pots (haven't gotten any yet this event), and the 70k TM. Other than that, I've gotten everything else. I think only thing left lingering that has a limit are all the Remedies, because I don't care.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Anyone else in this weird kind of purgatory where you're trying to figure out whether to TM farm, Esper Level farm, or Cactuar / Exp farm?

It's an interesting strategic dilemma. How do you prioritize your NRG? My gut says I just have to gut out a few weeks of TM farming, events be damned, to grab Excalibur and DualCast if nothing else.

Valentus

Anyone else in this weird kind of purgatory where you're trying to figure out whether to TM farm, Esper Level farm, or Cactuar / Exp farm?

It's an interesting strategic dilemma. How do you prioritize your NRG? My gut says I just have to gut out a few weeks of TM farming, events be damned, to grab Excalibur and DualCast if nothing else.

how many friend points do you have? The super honor summon (why i keep calling it like this... GET OUT OF MY HEAD BRAVE FRONTIER) is tomorrow so waste NRG on dunes is absurd.

And a TM has more impact on a character than a esper. If you look at my videos, most of my espers arent full lvl, and still can beat the most of the trials (fuck you greater demon) without trouble.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
how many friend points do you have? The super honor summon (why i keep calling it like this... GET OUT OF MY HEAD BRAVE FRONTIER) is tomorrow so waste NRG on dunes is absurd.

And a TM has more impact on a character than a esper. If you look at my videos, most of my espers arent full lvl, and still can beat the most of the trials (fuck you greater demon) without trouble.

this is great perspective!

-- I have 14,905 FPs.

-- i'm prioritizing TMs for now. I have 4 Cecils and think I'll keep two of them for two excaliburs / mega tanks on my roster (though I have Charlotte and Leo as well). Then DualCast since I have 3 Ludmilles, then +30% Mag, maybe 2, since I have 4 ludmilles. My guess is that I discover it's pretty hard to keep multiple units when you have these TMs staring you in the face. Down the road I have Luna for barrage as well.

-- Real talk I'm keeping at least 2 cecils and 2 kefkas.

-- my esper game is ridiculously low, though. Like 1*, lvl 20 across the board.

Valentus

What's happening with all the Friend Points tomorrow?

- tomorrow youll get 50 friend points each battle instead normal 10
- in the friend summon you will have a chance to get mini turtles, normal turtles, giganturtles, and also minituars, metal cactuars, and gigantuars.

Thats the reason most of us dont give a fuck about the dunes, because we have like 300 friend summons to spent.

I took a break this weekend to just TM farm. I was just tired of doing the Pumpking PRO. I got the items, SQ, tickets, and enough to push my Ramza to 6*. I'll get other 6* materials too; I've got something like 50k candies in the bank.

But really -- I just wanted a break from the game, which TM farming is perfect for. My TM team of Kain, 3* Cecil (TM/LB), 2x Ludmille, and Zidane will be going for weeks. It's depressing how long this takes. After Kain pops Gungnir first, I guess I can start working on my Lunas.

Razmos

- in the friend summon you will have a chance to get mini turtles, normal turtles, giganturtles, and also minituars, metal cactuars, and gigantuars.

Thats the reason most of us dont give a fuck about the dunes, because we have like 300 friend summons to spent.
Pretty sure we aren't getting the 50fp per summon, the announcement doesn't mention it at all, just that we are getting 1000fp a day

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I certainly didn't see anything about FP rewards, only the FP daily bonuses. Hopefully we can burn some of these down with the former.

CCIE

Banned
I actually need the dunes (Cecil 86 and climbing). Still need to level Rosa, CoD, Bartz, ExDeath #2, and Kain. Need every Cactuar I can get my hands on. Tomorrow back to farming candy for mats to the bitter end.

Almost 15K lapis and more than twenty tickets before the next good banner. No dailies until then.

NomarTyme

Yeah Thought I'd do 60 just to save the hassle, not in the fucking mood to grind anything but Sacred Crystals out of necessity.

Same here. I have zero Sacred Crystals. :(

Just going to grind enough for CoD, Bartz, and 2 x Ex-Deaths.

NVM just used the excel spreadsht from reddit and I need a lot of materials. Good lord.

Coppanuva

Almost done with the event. I got 30 of each 6* mat, just gonna grab that event materia for the magic boost on BCLid and stop the grind.

So lets say the next event and allies released are FFIII...including those of us who whale >.> <,.<, how all out are you planning on going?

Won't go all out on FF3 want Refia and that's all I truly care about since she is base 4 I expect a couple of multi pulls at worst hopefully. I will only "whale" for Lightning...Orlandu or Tidus of all the units they have released so far.

c-murph

Cactuar/Turtles will drop from the FP summons, so nice way to level up some of your units as well as earn a bit of gil.

Ah, makes sense. Haven't done any dunes in months. I think I have around 85k in FP. Gotta waste them all anyway.

Valentus

Where does Luneth fall on the scale on terms of ranking?

And that's an even better question...how furiously will people pull for Tillith?!

In gaf we dont care about the rankings.

Here's luneth stats

as you can see, he and lightning are identycal, stat-wise.

In equipment, Lightning can equip more weapons, luneth only 4. Both can equip the same armor.

Luneth cant equip any magic at all. Lightning can equip white, black and green magic.

In skills, Luneth is just a no-element lightning, uses almost all the skills, but luneth has 2 things that can make more strong than lightning in combat:

-sword mastery: +20% ATK if sword is equip. If you can get a moon blade, luneth can get more ATK than lightning for that extra +20% ATK

-innate inmunity to blind, confuse, petrify, paralize.

Also, his most powerfull skill, is more poweful chained than lightning's crushing blow, because Cut Through is only 1 hit.

So there you have, both units are almost equal. Luneth is better for raw damage, and lightning is better for elemental damage.

Whales

Banned
In gaf we dont care about the rankings.

Here's luneth stats

as you can see, he and lightning are identycal, stat-wise.

In equipment, Lightning can equip more weapons, luneth only 4. Both can equip the same armor.

Luneth cant equip any magic at all. Lightning can equip white, black and green magic.

In skills, Luneth is just a no-element lightning, uses almost all the skills, but luneth has 2 things that can make more strong than lightning in combat:

-sword mastery: +20% ATK if sword is equip. If you can get a moon blade, luneth can get more ATK than lightning for that extra +20% ATK

-innate inmunity to blind, confuse, petrify, paralize.

Also, his most powerfull skill, is more poweful chained than lightning's crushing blow, because Cut Through is only 1 hit.

So there you have, both units are almost equal. Luneth is better for raw damage, and lightning is better for elemental damage.

thats a pretty good roundup. Guess it's not really worth pulling hard for luneth considering I already have lightning.

Saves me lapis for when I will hardcore pull for tidus @_@

NomarTyme

I wonder how are they going to handle Luneth enhancement. That is a game changer for sure. As a F2P, I'm not going to chase after 5 stars. I'm just going after Refia and hope for the best.

Folstern

I'm only aiming for Refia. If I get Luneth all the better but having a 6* healer is all I really need at the moment. I must get Orlandeau-sama though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom