• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If you get Luneth, I don't particularly see what is to be upset about. He'll be in the top of the charts for a long time and falls out a bit later.

But that could change with his upcoming enhancement.

Valentus

I wonder if it would be redundant to go for both Tilith and Refia...just like some wont go for Luneth because of Lightning :)

Tilith vs Refia:

Refia:

- Arise
- Curaga - Curaja
- Esuna - Stona
- Innate inmunity to all silence, paralize, confuse, petrify
- cheer+
- LB esunaga+protecga

Tilith (5star for now) :

- Dispel
- AoE Curaga+Esuna
- Command Orders (cheer+focus)
- 40% mitigation of all elemental damage

The answer: you can use both!, the fact of 2 tanks in a party is that the second tank can be replaced for a second healer/support unit, so tilith and refia can convive very well, depending of the situation.

P.D: Cloud of Darkness 6star also have elemental damage mitigation, but only 30%

Dandte

In gaf we dont care about the rankings.

Here's luneth stats

as you can see, he and lightning are identycal, stat-wise.

In equipment, Lightning can equip more weapons, luneth only 4. Both can equip the same armor.

Luneth cant equip any magic at all. Lightning can equip white, black and green magic.

In skills, Luneth is just a no-element lightning, uses almost all the skills, but luneth has 2 things that can make more strong than lightning in combat:

-sword mastery: +20% ATK if sword is equip. If you can get a moon blade, luneth can get more ATK than lightning for that extra +20% ATK

-innate inmunity to blind, confuse, petrify, paralize.

Also, his most powerfull skill, is more poweful chained than lightning's crushing blow, because Cut Through is only 1 hit.

So there you have, both units are almost equal. Luneth is better for raw damage, and lightning is better for elemental damage.

Big Thanks for the sum up!

So lightning is only rated higher because of the elemental aspect and use of black green and white magic?

Valentus

lightning is a very versatile unit, and she doesnt need elemental weapons to benefit of imperil.

Luneth needs a elemental weapon to also do more damage with imperil. Both are very good units with pros and cons

Xion86

Hmmm must have tried to steal from Hell's Rider in C-1 Beginner around 6 times now and he hasn't dropped any Elixer. Was hoping that would be a nice stage to spend orbs on.

Which stage are you all redoing?

Folstern

Hmmm must have tried to steal from Hell's Rider in C-1 Beginner around 6 times now and he hasn't dropped any Elixer. Was hoping that would be a nice stage to spend orbs on.

BGN C-5 and stealing Dragon Scales (rarely) from the Tyrannosaurs.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
If Luneth is even in the same conversation as top-tier Lightnings and Ramzas, I don't think there's really any question I should go for at least one 11 pull.

chrono01

http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-bo...ts-celebrate-brave-frontier’s-3rd-anniversary

In the week of nov.7 - nov.13 Brave Frontier will have a collaboration event for its 3rd anniversary... And its not Phantom La Kill because that collab already happened.

That's what gumi was waiting for.

More chances that next week the batch will be brave frontier.

Tillith sama!
Man, I'm so worried about not pulling Tillith. The only 4* base characters I've pulled during their banners, have been Fencer (awesome) and White Witch Fina (not so awesome). Here's hoping things turn around for Tilith, considering how important she is in the meta of the game.

If the crystal change was implemented, I'd probably do a multi-pull for the guaranteed gold crystal. Since it's not though, I'll stick with daily pulls and my tickets.

scarlet

Man, I'm so worried about not pulling Tillith. The only 4* base characters I've pulled during their banners, have been Fencer (awesome) and White Witch Fina (not so awesome). Here's hoping things turn around for Tilith, considering how important she is in the meta of the game.

If the crystal change was implemented, I'd probably do a multi-pull for the guaranteed gold crystal. Since it's not though, I'll stick with daily pulls and my tickets.

IIRC Tilith is a base 5*

ADV S1 for mega ether

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Rising Sun is calling you....

I mean, I have a Garland and a Leo that can use it (on top of Cecil) I was just thinking about the actual cost of a 120 ATK sword my best DPS unit can't even use.

10,000 NRG for one sword! Yeah I'm going to cut that down with some trust moogles and extra Cecils but thinking about the actual cost is staggering.

tuffymon

Yep. Can't believe I still haven't pulled a 2nd Locke in all my pulls....elusive thieving bastard.

I'm SOOOO close to being fully done with this event... pretty much just stocking up on a few 5/6 star materials... I have two Locke's, one is at 90.8, and the other at 61.6. I just finished dual wield last week... about to be one heck of a CoD running around soon...

Shouta

I mean, I have a Garland and a Leo that can use it (on top of Cecil) I was just thinking about the actual cost of a 120 ATK sword my best DPS unit can't even use.

10,000 NRG for one sword! Yeah I'm going to cut that down with some trust moogles and extra Cecils but thinking about the actual cost is staggering.

Just wait until Garland hits 6-star. He'll be a monster, lol.

Alkez

I really want Refia so if FF3 is next I'll do 2 11 pulls to try get her.

Decided that I wanted to try get a black cat lid, so I did a daily pull today and managed to get her! Guess I'm back to grinding candies for the auras.

Muku

I'm on that team, as well. Feels bad. :/

Well, I've had rainbow crystals, but no 5* base character. Not sure if that counts or not.

Same. The only exception is alt account which got Delita. But I spent days waiting to even GET a Rainbow to show. I wasn't going to start that game without a base 5* on that. Was hoping for Lightning, but first one that popped was Delita. Was willing to take it. Been happy with him so far.

WTB a base 5* on my main though. :(

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Best place to farm Heaven's Ash? Would like to get a few in where I can at least get Charlotte to 5* and thinking of WW Fina to 5*.

Lyrian

Best place to farm Heaven's Ash? Would like to get a few in where I can at least get Charlotte to 5* and thinking of WW Fina to 5*.

That's pretty common.

Wiki says it drops from any undead. Skeletons show up in most zones in late Lanzelt, let alone newer islands.

Lyrian

BGN-D-1

Just trying to farm Colosseum points for the only obtainable Gold Trophy before Arena comes and obsoletes it permanently.

bonkeng

Hmmmm... I have a couple Bartz but can't schedule it in for farming until sometime in January. lol

What's the other part(s) of it?

Ah, wonderful. Thank bro. So, just wash, rinse and repeat again.

You need a greatsword as well. Preferably Deathbringer, since it's Dark Element and Garland has -50% Dark Resist. Also has man-eater to go with Garland's innate man-eater, so double man-eater.

Lyrian

TFW you celebrate finishing completing the grind on your first 6* unit....

...reaching maximum level, level 99....

Oh, wait a minute....

Damn it.

/facepalm

KeRaSh

Great start into the week.
Wasted 20 energy by throwing my TM team at the Pumpkin Rider again.
Also got my ass handed to me by the Wind Bros® in ADV S-4 Colosseum. It's funny how you can run two S-4s with only encountering them once and then on your final run you run into them twice in the first two battles.

Business as fucking usual.

Muku

Great start into the week.
Wasted 20 energy by throwing my TM team at the Pumpkin Rider again.
Also got my ass handed to me by the Wind Bros® in ADV S-4 Colosseum. It's funny how you can run two S-4s with only encountering them once and then on your final run you run into them twice in the first two battles.

Business as fucking usual.

Awww, sorry to hear that. ;_;

Earlier today, I stupidly thought I was on my main account.
Not sure why since my main game is on my iPad and alt is on my phone.. and I was playing on my phone...
Took my alt team with a lower Lightning to take out PRO Rider. It wouldn't have been so bad.... if I had prepared for that. I only equipped the Flasks for the one fight I took him for the Scythe since my team there isn't that great yet. So I didn't have Flasks... and it didn't dawn on me I shouldn't be there until I went to go cast Cheer. Yeah, no Lenna on my alt account for that. Not that alt Cecil would have had Focus, because he's not high enough for that either. Ugh. I can't be wasting NRG on my alt account, I still have things I gotta be getting.

Shouta

Looks like the reddit folks are datamining the new units.

Ramza - Attacker & Tank with the ability to swap roles around based on gear equipped. He has the same Cover ability as Cecil which means he'll be all over the place. He gets 60% attack with a hat on or 70% Defense with a helm on, lol. Yell is 50% Attack/Defense up for 3 turns on a Single Target and apparently costs 12 MP. He basically combines some of the bigger parts of Cecil and Warrior of Light's movesets. Ramza will probably be doing solid damage though he doesn't have quite the bevy of abilities like Emperor Soze does.

Delita - Lightning version of Orlandu, basically. He can debuff like his regular version as well. He gets a whopping 80% in attack boosts. Prettty nuts.

Meliadoul - Debuff/Buffs galore. Looks like she has a single target buff that increases the target's Magic by 100% which would be sick for Trance Terra, lol. I'll need to see her full moveset in JP to see but she seems pretty good if you're into micromanaging which buffs to use for what turn. That helps a lot in the tougher fights.

Orran - Seems like he has a good mix of things. Meteor and Gravity spells are there. He has several varieties of buff like 50% ATK for 5 turns and 50% MAG for 5 turns. His heal seems powerful and cheap if I'm reading it right. He can even buff resistances. Not too bad.

Agrias - Curaga and a bunch of stat boosts (50% and Human Slayer). She has a Cover skill for women only, possibly? I'd need to read the description myself but she definitely gets a cover skill called Imperial/Personal Guard. She also gets Holy Explosion as well. She's basically more of an all-rounder now and she's a mini-Orlandu, lol.

Gafgarion - more drain attacks and the like. I haven't used him too much so I'd need to check them out but it seems OK-ish? He might be the weakest of the bunch as always though lol.

Rixa

Earlier Friend Point events have always gives 50 FP when someone loans your unit or you loand friend unit. Unfriend units give 25 FP.

I don't see reason why this event would be different to earlier ones.
tl;dr It should be great time to grind TM and get nice amounts of FP

= Going to use 100-200 Lapis per day for TM and some nrg for event. I fifgured nows the good time to get that 70k Moogle and shitton of awaken materials (5* & 6*).

Trust me, Awakening PRO dungeon is pain in the ass for new mats.

Grabbed final Brilliant Ray needed to awaken Rosa.
I made over 30 runs (I think it was around 35) in PRO. The time it took get 13 BR, I got

- 56 Sacred Crystals
- 51 Holy Crystals
- 25 Wicked Drops

tuffymon

Very weird, I just logged into Memu, and my group was in combat on an airship fighting bats... Isn't that how the game starts? Yet afterwards, everything was normal... except the main screen shows my party on the airship >.>; what?

Rixa

Very weird, I just logged into Memu, and my group was in combat on an airship fighting bats... Isn't that how the game starts? Yet afterwards, everything was normal... except the main screen shows my party on the airship >.>; what?

Yup thats known bug, I read that it can happen when you move from phone to emulator. Be happy if you got TM % increase since its free battle :p

tuffymon

Yup thats known bug, I read that it can happen when you move from phone to emulator. Be happy if you got TM % increase since its free battle :p

Thanks, glad its just a bug, and not an accidental reset of some sort. That at least killed any worry I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom