• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Been working on my TMs all weekend. Barrage, doublehand and dual wield are sitting from 76% to 80%. Can't wait to finish these off.

Will we know the next event this tuesday?

KeRaSh

Did I say two Wyrm battles in a row?
HOW ABOUT THREE?

/edit: finally a two battle break from the fuck-squad. Oh wait, they are back again.

I usually don't have issues with this battle but there's always that small chance that they immediately go for Tellah and Needle Breath is a 100% KO for Cecil because of Golem so that scenario is an instant wipe... I really should swap out Golem until I'm through this shit...

KeRaSh

Thats the normal trust moogle.

I'm a bit sad/worried that I saw NO mention of continued lapis per day... today was the last time we will get 100 in our inbox unless it got extended, which I see no mention of.

The news message said these rewards are for the first 28 days of November. After that you will get 100 Lapis each day.

Malakhov

Banned
If the rumored BF banner is true, are you guys doing 10+1 pulls and using tickets for Tilith or just dailies?

Seeing as she's a base 4* it's not so bad but if I remember correctly, Refia is a base 3* which would be easier to get.

Edit: my bad, refia is also a 4* base.

Question still stands, though :)

tuffymon

The news message said these rewards are for the first 28 days of November. After that you will get 100 Lapis each day.

No, not what I'm talking about. We keep having this event and that milestone and this super awesome prize... We've had like 3 months of + 100 lapis a day for JUST logging in, that ended today... Unless a new something or another comes along to extend it...

KeRaSh

No, not what I'm talking about. We keep having this event and that milestone and this super awesome prize... We've had like 3 months of + 100 lapis a day for JUST logging in, that ended today... Unless a new something or another comes along to extend it...

Ah my bad. Didn't know you were referring to that. Gotcha!

Also got 1000 FP in the mail today. Did everyone get that or did I just win the shittiest lottery in the world? I should probably do a daily pull just in case!

tuffymon

Everyone did, its to coincide with the friend point banner for the next few days.

Buddy of mine is having trouble pulling a bundle item out of his inbox, a bundle of esper materials. It's the Autumn Moon Marathon bundle. I don't remember the solution... I thought it was like full inventory or something, anyone know?

Everyone did, its to coincide with the friend point banner for the next few days.

Buddy of mine is having trouble pulling a bundle item out of his inbox, a bundle of esper materials. It's the Autumn Moon Marathon bundle. I don't remember the solution... I thought it was like full inventory or something, anyone know?

i remember when i couldn't collect a present and it was becasuse I had too much energy

KeRaSh

Finally done with the Halloween event. Got enough materials to awaken ExDeath, CoD (don't even own but might get from banner) and Bartz just in case.
Now I can finally go back to TM farming which basically means I stop playing this game manually. :(

bonkeng

Delita - Lightning version of Orlandu, basically. He can debuff like his regular version as well. He gets a whopping 80% in attack boosts. Prettty nuts.

Only thing missing is a Lightning Elemental sword.

I wonder why there's still no high atk lightning element weapon yet. The other 5 elements are already covered: Artisan for earth, Brotherhood for water, Dandelga for fire, Excalibur for holy, Deathbringer for dark.

Rixa

I wonder why there's still no high atk lightning element weapon yet. The other 5 elements are already covered: Artisan for earth, Brotherhood for water, Dandelga for fire, Excalibur for holy, Deathbringer for dark.

Whats is Wind weapon called?

Valentus

Delita can self enchant his weapon with lightning element:

- 200% 8 Hits Phys ST + 50% Def Ignore + Self Lightning Elemental Buff/5Turns

- 250% 1 Hit Phys ST + 50% Def Ignore + -50% Lightning Resists/3Turns

Delita and Ramza are incredible. Power creep in all the meaning.

Did I say two Wyrm battles in a row?
HOW ABOUT THREE?

/edit: finally a two battle break from the fuck-squad. Oh wait, they are back again.

I usually don't have issues with this battle but there's always that small chance that they immediately go for Tellah and Needle Breath is a 100% KO for Cecil because of Golem so that scenario is an instant wipe... I really should swap out Golem until I'm through this shit...

If you can use a Blizzaga chain kill them pretty easily.

bonkeng

Delita can self enchant his weapon with lightning element:

- 200% 8 Hits Phys ST + 50% Def Ignore + Self Lightning Elemental Buff/5Turns

- 250% 1 Hit Phys ST + 50% Def Ignore + -50% Lightning Resists/3Turns

Delita and Ramza are incredible. Power creep in all the meaning.

A straight up lightning element weapon would still be better, so he doesn't need to waste a turn buffing himself.

But i agree, both new Ramza and Delita seems incredibly good units.

Rixa

Hmmm, not sure how I feel about that. Re-releasing units with new abilities.....seems very cash grabby.

Old Ramza TM
- Brave Suit: DEF+51, ATK +15%, MAG +15%

New Ramza TM
- Accessory: +20% HP/MP/ATK/MAG

Old Delita TM
- Moonblade: ATK+118, Dark Element

New Delita TM
- Heavy Armor: +72 DEF +28 SPR +15% HP

Cash or not they are new units.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
holy crap i forgot how much i hate dealing with 1* friend summons with this dumb inventory management system

-- can i sell this unit? lemme check their TM
-- view unit --> scroll scroll scroll
-- there it is! click.
-- no, i don't need this unit for any reason let me just sell it ...
-- [there's no sell button]
-- back button / home button / units button
-- sell units --> scroll scroll scroll
-- wait, which one was it?

repeat 30x for every 1* unit

Rixa

(also lol to whoever said the FP event was why we shouldn't farm cactuar dunes)

Who said that has 99x 11-pulls ready, so yeah, he shouldn't waste time with dunes.

Syntsui gets it :). I had 100k FP and around 4 weeks unclaimed FP in Received section.
Also all the FP unit TMs made so selling everything that is not Cactuar and Cactuars (small ones) are fed to my dupe CoD, which I evolved to 5*.

Syntsui

The only 11 pull I did today gave me like 5 Cactuars and 2 Turtles, I don't know how high the rate is, later tonight I'll pull more.

Rixa

Oh you're using the 1*s like cactuars? Because my FP 10-pulls are averaging around 1/10 cactuar, 1/10 gil turtle, 8/10 trash.

No, I sell Turtles & FP units. I only use cactuars. Earlier events I used to get around 2-4 Jumbos per 10k FP used. Prolly same this time too.

So Delita and Ramza are new units? This is going to start being a thing probably. Just release new versions of units they already have...not a fan of that especially with the massive amount of units they still haven't even brought to the game once.

Syntsui

So Delita and Ramza are new units? This is going to start being a thing probably. Just release new versions of units they already have...not a fan of that especially with the massive amount of units they still haven't even brought to the game once.

Well, this has been a trend for a while with Summer units, Majin Fina, Trance Terra etc. Ramza/Delita did indeed receive upgrades in-game in Tactics, so they have an excuse. But look on the bright side, there is a chance Zidane/Kuja will receive improved units and not be gutter trash like they are today!

Hmm... Daily pull was Garland for me. Is it worth leveling him up? My only physical attackers I have right now are artemios and black cat Lid.

CCIE

Banned
Well, almost L100 Cecil... Back to PRO and farming candy this morning. I have CoD, ExDeath#2, Bartz, Kain, and Rosa to Awaken to 5* and level... Who should take priority? Part of me thinks CoD, but would be nice to chain some of these spells with Cecil's focus.

Cecil is amazing. Focus, 75% coverage, and Curaja in one unit.

Rixa

Well, almost L100 Cecil... Back to PRO and farming candy this morning. I have CoD, ExDeath#2, Bartz, Kain, and Rosa to Awaken to 5* and level... Who should take priority? Part of me thinks CoD, but would be nice to chain some of these spells with Cecil's focus.

For Rosa, remember to buy Brilliant Rays from Mog King.

Garland with a great sword, an additional doublehand, a helm, and the enhancements they've given him is effectively the walking embodiment of death itself.

But yeah the whole, release new versions of the same unit isn't going anywhere. They did it with Terra and I have a sinking feeling they are going to do the same thing with Kuja and Zidane.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

He's so versatile! 2nd-tier DPS, top tier healer, top tier support. I have 4 of them and think I'll keep 2 just for the utility (and also because there are so few 6*s atm).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom