• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

Oh boy, I have so many plans for my units but only 15 Sacred Crystals left... I don't want to grind that fucking chamber ever again :(

Opened 4 slots on my FL by clearing out non-players over a week old.
DKC with some fun stuff

Please make sure you have a GAF or NeoGAF in your message or you'll likely get booted from requests.

Alkez

If the rumored BF banner is true, are you guys doing 10+1 pulls and using tickets for Tilith or just dailies?

I'll just be using tickets. Saving my lapis for FF3. Can always use lapis on the second bf banner (assuming we get it).

Delita can self enchant his weapon with lightning element:

- 200% 8 Hits Phys ST + 50% Def Ignore + Self Lightning Elemental Buff/5Turns

- 250% 1 Hit Phys ST + 50% Def Ignore + -50% Lightning Resists/3Turns

Delita and Ramza are incredible. Power creep in all the meaning.

Pretty much. Do we know what their stats and gear will be like or will they be the same as their first forms?

Raika

EHAgEL8.jpg
vKPVBke.jpg

1 awakening away from Hero's Ring recipe.

I'm out of conveniently awakenable characters and FP.

*breathing intensifies*

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Lyrian

And finally, on Day 11, Lid was finally pulled. Yay for 3 days of not pulling on this banner? (Not bad I guess, as the daily free lapis seems to be drying up in November, at least for now). Can't argue with most of the off-banner pulls this time around, for a change.

-- Story bosses are getting harsh. ADV S-tier harsh. Wipes will probably occur the first time, outside of OP friend Lightnings/Ramzas.
-- Nifty at in-battle cutscenes. Game is getting fancy.

-- Literary Quotable Masterpiece of the Day (no pic because scene is rather spoilery):

Veritas of the Waters: "Your devout prattle is no more than farts in the wind"

That one.... was cringeworthy.

Fired up FFT on my iphone the first time in years. Something to do while waiting for energy I guess lol. To think I was head over heals for this game almost 20 years ago. To this day it's IMO the best srpg I've ever played.

CCIE

Banned
Decided to awaken and level ExDeath#2... Need to be able to start chaining some magic, and I actually don't have any other mages right now, other than Shantotto. Hoping to pull either Hope or Arc in the next few banners. I figure for most standard fights, Cecil can be my healer, and I will be able to add additional damage that way...

Pumpkin Reaper is just a candy and rank experience dropping fool! I should be able to REALLY stock up on mats with no issues and three days plus to farm candy.

Syntsui

Fired up FFT on my iphone the first time in years. Something to do while waiting for energy I guess lol. To think I was head over heals for this game almost 20 years ago. To this day it's IMO the best srpg I've ever played.

Lol I bought it yesterday for the exact same reason. Best game ever created IMO.

Whew

Burned through ALL my friend points and got my 3 Edgars up and running have Black Cat Lid halfway to 80

Im gonna have some FUN playing with Chain damage with various characters. Im hoping to trivialize Colloseum runs cuz they are just an annoying path towards my blood sword at the moment

Daily pull... was my 6th Kain... I should grind out 2 Gungnirs i guess?

Going to close out the week grinding candy for Awakening mats and auras... maybe even the last trust moogle so that Ill have 6 total once we get the one form the event.

Probably going to hold the moogles until i get a lucky zidane pull from upcoming 11 pulls

I might do an 11 for FF3 if it ends up being the next event

RedZaraki

Banned
I think I still don't understand how Edgar chaining works?

Do you use Auto Bowgun or Chainsaw?

Do you use 2 Edgars or 3?

Is the timing strict? I know they need elemental weapons. I have Coral Swords.

Minimum 2 edgars

Coral Swords for element chain. One after the other so their 7 strikes hit one after the other to push the chain to 14 for a nice damage bonus on whatever attack you finish the chain with

You need to time a high damage strike to hit within the chain built up by the edgars for massive damage.

Syntsui

Use Chainsaw, 3 Kefkas + 2 Edgars >>> 2 Kefkas + 3 Edgars, the timing is ridiculous strict for the magic to properly chain (be it Thundaga or Overdrive).

Finally, my Perfect Cecil is done. Max LB with Dual Cast.

I'm never farming LB ever again.

Congrats! I'm about to buy out all 30 of the LB pots from the Mog King tonight, wonder how much that will level it up for me? The lower star ranks have a lower cap but continue on, right? I want to say I heard 3* caps at 10 so maybe 4* caps at 15 and 5* at 20?

Syntsui

Congrats! I'm about to buy out all 30 of the LB pots from the Mog King tonight, wonder how much that will level it up for me? The lower star ranks have a lower cap but continue on, right? I want to say I heard 3* caps at 10 so maybe 4* caps at 15 and 5* at 20?

30 pots are worth around 7 LB levels (3* base) if I remember correctly. The cap is 10 for 3*, 15 for 4*, 20 for 5* and 25 for 6*.

bonkeng

Thanks.

Yes you're right, 3* caps at 10. 4* at 15, 5* at 20, 6* at 25.

30 lb pots nets you 3k lb points. For reference, you need 4.5k for 3* (1-10), 6.5k for 4* (11-15), around 12k for 5* (16-20), around 17k for 6* (21-25).

bonkeng

How on Earth did you max his LB so fast? Hell of an accomplishment

Farming Wolfsgang Peak.

Bring along units with Entrust (Ramza, Bartz, Fina, Galuf) and equip weaker weapons or no weapons at all.

Bas-relief is the key for efficient farming nrg-wise.

Shouta

Hmmm, not sure how I feel about that. Re-releasing units with new abilities.....seems very cash grabby.

They're totally new units. New sprites at that.

http://notice.exvius.com/lapis/content/201610/20161030_bgjs84mv.html

Ramza's moveset is totally different. Delita has a bit of his old moveset but gains a ton of new moves making him much stronger.

A straight up lightning element weapon would still be better, so he doesn't need to waste a turn buffing himself.

But i agree, both new Ramza and Delita seems incredibly good units.

Or you can run an Ability enhanced Seven and have her use Elemental Whip that reduces all of the enemy's resistance by 70%. Delita can then just buff himself first turn and then deal more damage afterwards, lol.

But yeah, element chaining is a big deal right now so no lightning weapon is weird. That's the only reason why Delita is ranked lower than Orlandu at the moment. Delita should be on the same score or close to her's though because he's built just like her with the only advantage she has being her TM is her own elemental weapon.

Technically 2 points is close but ehh. =P

Pretty much. Do we know what their stats and gear will be like or will they be the same as their first forms?

See the above for their sprites. Altema has the stats as does the thread on reddit.

On Agrias, she has really good stats in her 6 star from thanks to her new passives. If you load her up with your best equipment, she'll be pretty close to the top-tier units in stats. One of the whales on my friends list had her maxed out already and decked out with the good stuff. She had 842 attack, lol. But that was with Katana and Great Sword Mastery.

CCIE

Banned
I have to admit, I couldn't understand why Agrias wasn't a 6* unit.. She's bonkers in FFT, and one of the main characters

tariniel

Finally, my Perfect Cecil is done. Max LB with Dual Cast.

I'm never farming LB ever again.

What method did you use? Is it possible to macro it? I've seen some guides of people doing it at Wolfsfang Peak manually, that must take forever though.

I've been slowly doing my Cecil but the LB is only level 12 and he's still at 4*. I expect it to take an eternity before I can even awaken him to 6* never mind capping it at that point.

Is there a guide or something to TM farming on an emulator for Android?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

Firehead

Daily pull was... Shadow!
LlIHosy.png
Yay...

Got Lenna and two Edgars fully awoken and leveled though! Think I'm going to work on Mustadio next.

I'm determined to take down PRO (sprite work) Pumpkin Rider before this ends!

30 pots are worth around 7 LB levels (3* base) if I remember correctly. The cap is 10 for 3*, 15 for 4*, 20 for 5* and 25 for 6*.

Thanks.

Yes you're right, 3* caps at 10. 4* at 15, 5* at 20, 6* at 25.

30 lb pots nets you 3k lb points. For reference, you need 4.5k for 3* (1-10), 6.5k for 4* (11-15), around 12k for 5* (16-20), around 17k for 6* (21-25).

Thanks for the verification. Mine is real close to hitting lvl 3 so using all those pots should get him real close to maxing at 3*, nice.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, Lightning may just be a little OP for this point in the game. I had some problems with ADV Colosseum with my first team, but so far Lightning is just cleaning up in the Colosseum with my new PRI account. Seriously, she is so much better than my other characters it is sad. With Focus from Cecil, she just decimates groups by herself. If I can get some mages to chain with her, should be even better. Bring on those damned Wyverns!

Currently have one ExDeath in the party, and the second is in progress. But seriously she out damages ExDeath at LEAST three to one after focus. And my ExDeath is decked out with Earring and a Candy Basket.

My Lightning is just an average one as well... No decent TMR's, yet.

Woo finished ADV col! Getting Cecil has been huge for me. Focus is amazing with my stable of mages haha. Now time to grind for the blood sword. Did the other levels of Colosseum have stuff like that to grind for?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Beat Ogre on ADV C-3 today. I came with my balanced party the first and was RUDELY awakened. All DPS was much easier.

-- Is our next banner the FFT one you all are talking about??

-- still cleaning up the halloween banner in between TM farming. the good life.

-- Beat Ogre on ADV C-3 today. I came with my balanced party the first and was RUDELY awakened. All DPS was much easier.

-- Is our next banner the FFT one you all are talking about??

-- still cleaning up the halloween banner in between TM farming. the good life.

No, that's the new banner in Japan. We expect to get the Brave Frontier crossover that has Tillith but there's the possibility it could be FFIII or XIII. The first two being the most likely.

Let it be known I support that because Tidus and Orlandu are the units I covet and am hoarding Lapis for. On one hand I want them to hit so I can go after them and have a solid amount of lapis and tickets to throw at them but on the other, if they take longer to come out it just means I'll have even more to throw at them. In the meantime, trying to get Excalibur and Dual Wield for whichever I get.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I obviously want Tidus, but Yuna, Auron, Wakka, Lulu, Kimahri, Rikku, hell even Jecht. I want them all.

And whenever FFVII comes I think we need a Cait Sith.

I obviously want Tidus, but Yuna, Auron, Wakka, Lulu, Kimahri, Rikku, hell even Jecht. I want them all.

And whenever FFVII comes I think we need a Cait Sith.

I think Japan only has Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku so far so you will probably be waiting a long time... Auron would be cool. Actually, do they even have Wakka? Due for a new FFX event but instead they bring out alt versions of existing characters in the game ;p

I think Japan only has Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku so far so you will probably be waiting a long time... Auron would be cool. Actually, do they even have Wakka? Due for a new FFX event but instead they bring out alt versions of existing characters in the game ;p

Yes, those are the three for FFX so far and they haven't even released a character from 7 or 8 yet. Man they are just holding back the big guns for when they need people to drop cash like it's nothing lol.

Yes, those are the three for FFX so far and they haven't even released a character from 7 or 8 yet. Man they are just holding back the big guns for when they need people to drop cash like it's nothing lol.

Oh I'm very aware they haven't dropped anyone from VIII ;) Or VII.... Like others I think they'll drop it around the Remake release date for maximum hype. This clearly means they have an inside tip that VIII will be remade next and that's the hold up for it in FFBE
PLEASE oh PLEASE

So what are peoples current unit outlook. What are the units you know you're going crazy for?

The Emperor of course for me but, in the near term:

Refia
Tilith
Luneth

Any of them, to be honest. While my team is the best it's ever been, I'm still in a position that WWF is my best healer and BCL is my best attacker. While they're not terrible, they certainly aren't all that great either.

I'll probably be mainly pulling for Luneth, though. The innate dual wield is amazing, since it will take me approximately 500 years to get it from TM naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom