• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coppanuva

Finally done grinding this event. I enjoyed it, but after that huge shopping spree it got kinda tiring. Ended up with 1 of each materia, all the unique items except the knife, and all the materials worth grabbing. was fun but glad to be done.

So what are peoples current unit outlook. What are the units you know you're going crazy for?

The Emperor of course for me but, in the near term:

Refia
Tilith
Luneth

Grats!!!

Would love to get Luneth since i currently have never pulled Zidane. Having at least one dual weild unit would be nice

Outside of that... Yeah would also love Refia in order to have a 6 star healer

Otherwise im sitting pretty with units that can upgrade to 6 stars and bring the pain

Alkez

So what are peoples current unit outlook. What are the units you know you're going crazy for?

Refia
Tilith
Luneth

Grats!!!

In the short term it's just Refia for me. In the long term it's Eileen, and Tilith if I fail to get her with tickets on the first banner.

Got my Cecil to 6* max level with 26 cactaurs left that I bought from Mog King. I guess all I have now is to farm candies for extra 6* materials for the other units I have that will be 6*able. Any one have a guess as to what might be the next wave of 6*units?

I do wonder, like Valentus said earlier, if they'd release Tillith and immediately unlock her 6*...REFIA AM CRY :p

Still, with the Emperor some point early next year...I need squad goals >.<

FFII BANNER THIS WEEK NEOGAFBELIEVE

Refia
Tilith
Luneth

Grats!!!

My curse for Physical DPS is even worse than CCIE's curse was for tanks (I still literally don't have a single DPS physical attacker) so basically I only pine for those type of units as I'm pretty happy with my team otherwise. So I'm only going all ham for Tidus and or Orlandu. Replacing Lenna with Refia would be good too so I'll do daily pulls for FFIII. Luneth would be great but since he's five star I'm not expecting him from daily pulls and if I'm going to go wild with Lapis, might as well use it on a superior unit like Tidus or Orlandu. If those two were several months away from the III banner than I'd have enough time to build up Lapis and would go hard at Luneth but pretty sure we're not that far off from at least one of the two.

I have to say though, pretty burnt out on building up Healers hahah First Fina, then Lenna and then I maxed out Garnet too. At least Garnet was really useful for ADV Colo A4 since she's the only character I have with Raise.

I figure a ways down the road LB pots will be pretty frequent and easy to get from events so it won't be such a big deal in the future. In the meantime, yes, getting Cecil's up sucks haha At least there aren't a bunch of amazing LBs to worry about right now.

chrono01

I figure a ways down the road LB pots will be pretty frequent and easy to get from events so it won't be such a big deal in the future. In the meantime, yes, getting Cecil's up sucks haha At least there aren't a bunch of amazing LBs to worry about right now.
That's very true.

Hopefully, by the time more amazing LB's come around, we'll have a better means to level them. An easier way to level TM would be great too, maybe a training grounds of sorts?

CCIE

Banned
For me, short term is Hope, Arc, Refia, and Luneth. I figure most of those are attainable with the exception of Luneth...

Lyrian

There is one possibility not said.

They release the FFBF banner with a brand new unit on it.

That's actually plausible.

Tilith would still be bound to 5* status, because of lack of power creep. Meanwhile, a "Global Exclusive" 6* unit shows up on the banner to give a reason to chase the rainbow.

If FFBF is this coming weekend, the odds of this occurring would be fairly high to compensate for the awkward situation where the collab is in terms of power creep between Collab 1 and Collab 2.

CCIE

Banned
I'm happy with the 63% I am at for now... don't want to take the time to grind out LB's past the first half of the levels

Whales

Banned
zidane TM at 11%, only like a full month of TM macro left to get that dual wield! Ha ha... ha... &#128531;

Refia
Tilith
Luneth

Tidus!!! and rikku
and a more realistuc one is Tilith since shes 4* base

Shouta

You're more likely to get Refia than Tillith and overall Refia is a better unit for most people. Ability Enhancements help that a ton too.

I feel like the Altema rankings are off the mark with Tilith because they're looking at the abilities alone rather than in situations you'd use them and how that plays out. In fact, most of the ratings are kinda eh outside of damage dealers where it's really easy to rank them because they have a specific dimension that they have to follow.

Muku

Going to the market I was literally TRIGGERED by bags of Candy Corn I saw.

NEVER AGAIN

Should have bought them. ALL OF THEM. Then got home, open all the bags, and shower it on top of the device you play BE on. While the Mog King is on screen obviously. YOU COULD BUY HIS THRONE I IMAGINE!

tuffymon

Should have bought them. ALL OF THEM. Then got home, open all the bags, and shower it on top of the device you play BE on. While the Mog King is on screen obviously. YOU COULD BUY HIS THRONE I IMAGINE!

Maybe that could be your costume today? Forget the Emperor... YOU ARE THE MOOGLE KING!

Muku

Maybe that could be your costume today? Forget the Emperor... YOU ARE THE MOOGLE KING!

I WILL BE THE MOOGLE KING! And I will DEMAND CANDY CORN from strangers. Give me many candy corns and I will bless you with this rare and elusive TRUST MOOGLE

Well... that's weird, someone actually deleted me on my flist. >.>; Well, I have an opening if anyone wants.

rhao6.gif

jk

Razmos

I think I'm just going to pull on FF3 more. I like Refia as a character, her sprite looks awesome and Full-Life is awesome to have.

But Tilith is great too and her AoE abilities at 6* are insane, plus she is a limited character who only shows during certain events.. on the other hand her sprite is ugly, she's locked at 5* for now and she can't equip any weapons.

Doing pulls for Refia though also gets you a chance at Luneth, and lots of Arc's. so I think the FF3 banner wins out for me overall

Muku

To buy the knife or not?

If you have someone that can put it to use, why not? I bought it a day or two ago on my main because why the hell not. I'm saving my Candy Corn until end. Not sure if I'll buy auras, LB pots, or the last Trust Moogle, but those are the only thing left. I figure I'll just save up a crap ton and buy whatever comes to mind at the end. Not sure if I'll end up using BCL or VLC so we'll see.

scarlet

If you have someone that can put it to use, why not? I bought it a day or two ago on my main because why the hell not. I'm saving my Candy Corn until end. Not sure if I'll buy auras, LB pots, or the last Trust Moogle, but those are the only thing left. I figure I'll just save up a crap ton and buy whatever comes to mind at the end. Not sure if I'll end up using BCL or VLC so we'll see.

I already have everything but the knife and aura. Cuz I have one BCL was thinking to buy one. Also considering to buy the knife but I can use the corn for the expensive mats.

bonkeng

What method did you use? Is it possible to macro it? I've seen some guides of people doing it at Wolfsfang Peak manually, that must take forever though.

I've been slowly doing my Cecil but the LB is only level 12 and he's still at 4*. I expect it to take an eternity before I can even awaken him to 6* never mind capping it at that point.

I'm not sure if you can macro Wolfsgang. But i did macro from 1-20 at ES Exit while TM farming.

Also, doing Wolfsgang at 3* or 4* is kinda difficult as enemies there aren't really pushovers. 6* is much easier, since Cecil has a passive double lb fill rate.

You can do it with just Cecil and Lenna, but having units with Entrust makes it much faster. I'm averaging around 150 lb per run. Daily netted me around 2k.

Congrats!

Coming from someone also farming his LB, I agree entirely >_<

Thanks. You'll get there, eventually. And then you'd wonder how you manage to get there X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom