• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

I already have everything but the knife and aura. Cuz I have one BCL was thinking to buy one. Also considering to buy the knife but I can use the corn for the expensive mats.

If you need/want awakening mats, go for those. Especially the cheap ones. (Though the 540 ones, once your limited cheap ones are gone, aren't bad either.) Get them while you can. Plan ahead for your current units or just ahead in general.

Last event I got the materials for breaking CoDs limit to 6* when time came. This event I farmed for the mats to bring Cecil up to 6* and future mats for Garland, Exdeath, Kefka, and Terra. Since I know they'll be getting 6*'s in future went ahead and planned for them, so any daily drop one I get I can get mats along the way in new events.

Acerac

Banned
I'm debating if I'd even want to get the auras for BCL. 92,000 candy is an absolute ton, that's 4.6 million gil. Given how we know BCL won't stay competitive in the future and I know I'll need gil I don't know that it's worth the tradeoff.

Lyrian

I'm not sure if you can macro Wolfsgang. But i did macro from 1-20 at ES Exit while TM farming.

Also, doing Wolfsgang at 3* or 4* is kinda difficult as enemies there aren't really pushovers. 6* is much easier, since Cecil has a passive double lb fill rate.

You can do it with just Cecil and Lenna, but having units with Entrust makes it much faster. I'm averaging around 150 lb per run. Daily netted me around 2k.

Thanks. You'll get there, eventually. And then you'd wonder how you manage to get there X)

Still, mad props for actually finishing the grind. I had to take a break from grinding LB on Rydia for awhile. Even with a macro, it's a crazy grind to endure.

Shouta

From what I've seen they're gonna run us 1 million gil apiece. I'd rather not try to grind that in chamber of riches.

You'll get the turtle dungeon more often and they'll unlock the 4th tier ones eventually. Money won't be a huge deal.

Acerac

Banned
You'll get the turtle dungeon more often and they'll unlock the 4th tier ones eventually. Money won't be a huge deal.

Thanks for the tip. Granted, I may still sell the candy anyways (I've yet to pull BCL) but it's good to know that if I spend them on auras I won't be hurting myself too much down the line.

I'm not sure if you can macro Wolfsgang. But i did macro from 1-20 at ES Exit while TM farming.

Also, doing Wolfsgang at 3* or 4* is kinda difficult as enemies there aren't really pushovers. 6* is much easier, since Cecil has a passive double lb fill rate.

You can do it with just Cecil and Lenna, but having units with Entrust makes it much faster. I'm averaging around 150 lb per run. Daily netted me around 2k.

Thanks. You'll get there, eventually. And then you'd wonder how you manage to get there X)

You are nuts man

No way i could grind LB like that

Im gonna let my Cecil get as high as he can with the TM farming and call it good

Currently at lvl 8 and 9% TM

robotuw

Skill enhancements? I've never heard of that. Could someone explain what this is?

In JP, and hopefully eventually here, certain characters can upgrade a few of their skills to make them more effective. These upgrades have a very high gold cost (and also materials?) approaching a million. That's about all I know. A JP player could tell you more.

tuffymon

Something you don't need to worry about. Hence why we currently have people who believe they need to save money now for something close to a year away.

There's nothing wrong with being curious about an update, even if its far into the future. I just wouldn't put a lot of stock in it, until they are truly announced though.

Here's Cecil's info page on Reddit, obviously stuff could change, or we may never get... (at the very bottom)

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/129

Got my *5 Rydia to max level. She's still a work in progress but I'm proud of her, and Meteor is shredding through the Coliseum. ID: 379,050,274

Also had no intention of bothering with the banner units...then pulled a black cat Lid. It's only when you're not trying pull banner units that you get them...

bonkeng

Still, mad props for actually finishing the grind. I had to take a break from grinding LB on Rydia for awhile. Even with a macro, it's a crazy grind to endure.

Yeah, it's a lot crazier than tm farming manually as you can't use auto attack most of the time.

Only reason i managed to push through is because i made it as a personal challenge for myself since global launched.

You are nuts man

No way i could grind LB like that

Im gonna let my Cecil get as high as he can with the TM farming and call it good

Currently at lvl 8 and 9% TM

Lol. By the time you max his tm, you'll be at lvl20 lb. Only 5 more and you're also done.

Malakhov

Banned
If the rumored BF banner is true, are you guys doing 10+1 pulls and using tickets for Tilith or just dailies?

Seeing as she's a base 4* it's not so bad but if I remember correctly, Refia is a base 3* which would be easier to get.

Edit: my bad, refia is also a 4* base.

Question still stands, though :)

No one answered :(

across

No one answered :(

Doing a 10+1 pull on the BF banner seems like an absolutely terrible idea unless they flip the script and add Vargas or something. I actually don't understand why everyone's so gaga over Tilith - at 6* sure, but Refia's going to be dropping well before Tilith's 6* does (again, unless Gumi changes things, which they've certainly shown a willingness to do).

Since the FF3 banner has 3 useful units (4 if you have Ramza, perhaps) and the BF banner (projected) will have 1, I'm personally skeptical it's even worth bothering with dailies on... but I'm personally coming around more and more to the idea of spending daily pull lapis on my ever-widening pool of valuable TMs, so your mileage may vary.

Rixa

At most I will do only dailies for BF banner. My aim is to get Refia. By the time Refia comes I should have Dual Cast done or close to it.

tuffymon

I was right, no daily 100 lapis... The magicite bundle and energy in the shop are now buyable with lapis, that's new right?

Acerac

Banned
Finally got a Halloween unit after doing daily pulls since the event started. Hurray for White Witch Fina.

I can't even imagine a niche use for this character.

*Edit*

I take it back, she'll be my first character with access to raise. That's something.

Malakhov

Banned
Thanks for the answers all. I wanted to ge the pulse to confirm what I thought doing.

Dailies and maybe a few tickets for fun for me as well.

Raika

gAYtYYe.jpg

58185cc8a0c14.png

Trophy grind was totally worth it. :')

*realizes the lack of megacrysts and cries self to sleep*

Malakhov

Banned
Damn, 5* Kain has great atk with a spear. I wanted to slap dual wield on delita but not so sure now. Maybe doublehand on delita and dual wield and barrage on kain...insane double jumps!

Whales

Banned
tfw you wake up and realize you set your overnight tM macro to your main team instead of the TM team

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dawg

Valentus, I love your Ramza way too much. Made Reaper a piece of cake. With barrage, he went down in two turns.

Rokuren

Missed it, sorry :)

With the 100 daily lapis being over, not even sure I'll do much dailies in the bf banner. Might just skip it and wait for the ff3 banner.

Is it dead for good or are we expecting it to come back after the 5 days of 1000 friend points?

Who knows. If we get missions and the story content keeps getting expanded than we will still have many avenues for building lapis in the near future

Valentus

Inbf Global handles Knuckles as weapons and thus "Unarmed" with Kaiser Knuckles wont work... Tho not sure how JP handles KK.

i dont give a fuck about "unarmed" skill

Champion Belt: Accesory - +30 ATK/DEF. Additional +20% ATK/DEF if knuckles equipped.

Triple Edgar chain into Ramza Ultima.... Sooo good

Making Colloseum grind more tolerable

Timing can get messed up sometimes when im doing pro with a friend unit and that boss is way more resistant

Kefka is better to bring than Lightning. Her hits fuck up the chain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom