• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Gumi cheaped out with Gaff's LB?

Cool that they show his LB monologue from the FFT when he activates his LB, but it looks like they ripped the sprite of his attack directly from the PS1 version and pasted it into the game. It just looks so bad against the hi-res graphics of everything else.

Malakhov

Banned
Doesn't hurt to stock up and be ahead of the game :)

I suppose. Already done with the items and star quartz and some tickets. I will finish the tickets and then take a day or two of rest and do some TM farming and exploration runs for hero rings and then dive right back in.

Malakhov

Banned
Well I'm grabbing the rare tickets which have earned me a fucking 4* Shadow and 4* Cyan and a 3* Edgar, so...

:(

I feel also very bummed about the tickets after spending them all trying to get Lightning. Havent got any great units in three weeks, cant even get Alma for fuck's sake.

Jeffrey

what i hate about ticket spending is that you can't multi it.

the 'summon' animation feels super long in this game, gotta delay that disappointment lol.

What are upcoming 'easy summons' worth saving for?

easy as in 3* or 4* base.

otherwise ill just save for the next time exodeath is rate up.

Lyrian

So we should just be getting the tickets, star quartz and items and leave it there?

That's my current game plan.

I have just the tickets left to go, and I am more than reasonably sure that I can get all of them over the next 10 days.

Those 5* special abilities are ludicrously expensive. How are they even worth the cost? Not only do they require 3-4 days of farming constantly for each one, they cost a valuable ability slot to even equip to their valid unit. I'm really struggling to see the value here?

Oh... farming PRO for rank xp is just bonkers. This is almost outright broken.

Lyrian

what i hate about ticket spending is that you can't multi it.

the 'summon' animation feels super long in this game, gotta delay that disappointment lol.

Multi ticket summon comes later. JP only just got that.

You can tap to skip the summoning animation. Works like a charm, if you don't care for the suspenseful build up to another gold Shadow or Vivi.

tuffymon

Multi ticket summon comes later. JP only just got that.

You can tap to skip the summoning animation. Works like a charm, if you don't care for the suspenseful build up to another gold Shadow or Vivi.

I skip it the moment I see the blue crystal, sure it can upgrade, but I've never had it double upgrade... Only managed one rainbow so far either. Looking on the other version, I saw some sorta 4 star tickets (95% gold / 5% rainbow), think we'll ever get that?

Muku

I skip it the moment I see the blue crystal, sure it can upgrade, but I've never had it double upgrade... Only managed one rainbow so far either. Looking on the other version, I saw some sorta 4 star tickets (95% gold / 5% rainbow), think we'll ever get that?

Even if it upgrades doesn't mean anything wonderful. :(

Sweet. Have my Chirijiraden in the cooker! Can't wait...

Lyrian

Yes. Same time as the 11-pull ticket summon. That happened in the same patch on JP.

****** IMPORTANT******

The 30 energy compensation portion for rescheduling last week's maintenance only has a lifespan of FIVE days (per the news post "Apology"; see for yourself -->Link to Pic).

This means that the energy potion will expire on Tuesday at the timestamp when you logged in and collected the daily reward and compensation potion on Friday.

The chest with the energy and lapis is valid for the standard 30 days.

Use that potion or lose it.

Edit: Beaten by Tuffymon days ago...

tuffymon

Yes. Same time as the 11-pull ticket summon. That happened in the same patch on JP.

****** IMPORTANT******

The 30 energy compensation portion for rescheduling last week's maintenance only has a lifespan of FIVE days (per the news post "Apology"; see for yourself -->Link to Pic).

This means that the energy potion will expire on Tuesday at the timestamp when you logged in and collected the daily reward and compensation potion on Friday.

The chest with the energy and lapis is valid for the standard 30 days.

Use that potion or lose it.

Credit: A very eagle-eyed Redditor

No! Forget that redditor, i posted that message like the day we got it >:O

Muku

You know, when I first started playing this game, I didn't realize how lucky I was with my first two pulls. I stopped after the first two for a while. Ended up with a first pull of 5* Garland and second pull of a 5* Kuja.

I'm playing a bit with an alt account now, but not really sure at what point I should say screw it and roll with it or what. I only have luck with physical damage folks. Pulled a 4* Garland on one round. This time pulled a 4* Chizuru. Don't have her on my main game. But rest would require work/are trash. 3* Kefka, 3* Bedile, and x3 3* Alma. Would yall go until a rainbow popped up? Preferably a non trash rainbow. Only pulled a few yellows this evening. One round had two, but they were trash. Or do yall just let it slide on alt accounts? I know rarity of Lightning is too astronomical to bother with.

WTB an Exdeath or WoL. :(

Muku

Since you're already doing rerolls, I'd suggest to at least keep doing it until you get A unit that makes you happy, whether it's Lightning, ExDeath, or WoL.

Well, the problem is I want Exdeath or WoL on my main account. So doesn't really matter if it's on an alt. I don't mind one Alma, but each time I've rerolled I've gotten 2 - 4 Alma's. Which makes me want to toss her in the trash for a starting game. Chizuru is at least good because I don't have her. But that's about it I guess. I feel like no matter what I roll this time it's going to be mainly be full of Alma's which is my biggest problem.

bonkeng

Ok guys, I finally awoke Lightning and max-levelled her, but I don't have man-eater from Diabolos. And my max attack is not whale-level as it's only 508.

I'll make her my lead for now.

I opened 10 slots, hopefully she can help anyone who needs help.

robotuw

Gumi cheaped out with Gaff's LB?

Cool that they show his LB monologue from the FFT when he activates his LB, but it looks like they ripped the sprite of his attack directly from the PS1 version and pasted it into the game. It just looks so bad against the hi-res graphics of everything else.

You think so? I liked it. It looked out of place for sure, but it was a nice nod to the original game.

wilstreak

Ok guys, I finally awoke Lightning and max-levelled her, but I don't have man-eater from Diabolos. And my max attack is not whale-level as it's only 508.

added you (id wilstreak)
hope that someday i have enough luck to pull base 5* unit

Malakhov

Banned

I have just the tickets left to go, and I am more than reasonably sure that I can get all of them over the next 10 days.

Those 5* special abilities are ludicrously expensive. How are they even worth the cost? Not only do they require 3-4 days of farming constantly for each one, they cost a valuable ability slot to even equip to their valid unit. I'm really struggling to see the value here?

I will do the same. 10 days left, meaning about 6 or 7 runs a day for all the tickets, not too bad. Back to TM farming soon!

Muku

LOL. Sent support a note regarding a crash the other day, because it screwed me out of winning against the Frost Dragon in colosseum.. and they go on to tell me to make sure I'm not running the game with any background apps open. I don't dudes. I was telling you to look at any logs you have and figure out what the crap happened and fix it. But okay.

bonkeng

I can see some use for Delita's Materia, since it debuff def/spr at 40% vs Full Break's 30% reduction. Good for bosses.

But Ramza's Second Wind boost an ally's atk+def for 50%. Only 10% more than Cheer, but Cheer is AoE. If I have to choose between 40% AoE and 50% ST, I'd choose the AoE.

added you (id wilstreak)
hope that someday i have enough luck to pull base 5* unit

I didn't see any "wilstreak", but a "William" did invite me and has GAF in his greetings, was that you?

Rixa

Thanks, with help of your Lightning my alt could clear PRO. Btw, if you replace Excalibur to some other sword (that doesnt have Light), Loffrey & Isildur(?) wont resist it.
See this pic (used help of another Excalibur 6* L):

Screenshot_20161002-194940.png

bonkeng

Thanks, with help of your Lightning my alt could clear PRO. Btw, if you replace Excalibur to some other sword (that doesnt have Light), Loffrey & Isildur(?) wont resist it.
See this pic (used help of another Excalibur 6* L):

Screenshot_20161002-194940.png

I'll change Enhancer to an elemental. Forgot about the Light resist. Thanks rix for pointing it out.

OR must Excalibur be changed to bypass the resist?

Rixa

I'll change Enhancer to an elemental. Forgot about the Light resist. Thanks rix for pointing it out.

Np. Going to test it when it pops again to my alts friend list. If no resist, I should clear ELT with my crappy alt team :D

Excalibur, it has Light element, Loffrey & other dude resist Light.

Razmos

Hmm, Mustadio on the next banner is only a 3* unit and should be easy to pull, and his trust mastery is a 107 attack Gun. That's pretty awesome and worth pulling on that banner alone.

wilstreak

So many Kefka friend already has 2 earrings.
How can you guys get so many Star Quartz?

i think in the last event only manage to get 20 start quartz or so and that is going almost full time on the enchanted maze.

and is earring currently the best item to exchange for star quartz?

I didn't see any "wilstreak", but a "William" did invite me and has GAF in his greetings, was that you?

Oh yeah i forgot that the name i use for this game is William

Rixa

So many Kefka friend already has 2 earrings.
How can you guys get so many Star Quartz?

I started mid May. I have 81 SQ (Mog King has 10 more, havent bought them yet).
Maze event gave me "whopping" 2 SQ. Granted I did it maybe 25 times but still rng is rng.

Malakhov

Banned
Aw, once again I wake up at 10 AM and forgot the maintenance, oh well.

ah! I was wondering where you were from since I noticed your screenshots were from the game in french, thought you might of been a fellow french canadian like me but nope :)

Kouriozan

ah! I was wondering where you were from since I noticed your screenshots were from the game in french, thought you might of been a fellow french canadian like me but nope :)
Ahaha yeah, Belgium's border is like 1km away from where a live to be a bit more specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom