• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

C-2 In the books.

Enemy defense is starting to become a problem. Mages with 300 MAG are doing unimpressive damage. Without elemental chains, fights are starting to take multiple turns to clear.

C-2 is all about the undead (my bad, "reapers", lol).

Even the boss is undead. Which means, bring out that can of Cheez-This, because yes that trick still absolutely works on the boss for a one-shot kill.

No wonder the payout was only a lowly frag grenade....

Shouta

Since I won't be able to awake him (Lightning takes priority), it seems like Chizuru is better if both are at 5*.

And his attack is only 1-hit, hard to chain :/

Anyway, I'll use him since he's a 5*. It would be a waste to just bench him.

Chizuru probably will be a little better because Delita won't have certain skills until he gets to 6-star. He should be fairly comparable still though as he still gets Barrage and a 20% Attack increase.

So should I aim for 6* mats to evolve Cecil as part of this event? I'm finally able to farm elite (but only if I can get a friend with 330 mag or higher). So I can get a few elites in each day but general farming is on pro.

It's just excruciating the swipe for blizzaga. I pulled a gafgarrion and alma so I'm sitting out the rest of this week. But this farming is brutal, record keeper isn't so tedious, even in its infancy.

I guess I will pull a couple more times next week for Ramza/agrias, but let's be real I'm not pulling either likely.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Wonder what the new patch will bring?

The next set of features would be Battle Arena and Dungeon Mission.

Ideally, I hope for more of a technical improve.

-Lapis amount stays the same between Apps.
-Fix general disconnecting error
-Allow for customizable spell selection, filters, etc.

Sword in the oven with an additional 1.5k Shards. Will be buying the tickets next to save for the FFBF banner, probably following this one.

On an even more positive note, my Cecil's TM is almost done with Zid and Chizzy hitting 75%. I'll be able to clear out the Kain's pretty quick too, since the two I have in right now are 25 and 16. I'll probably throw my 3 Leanna's with two Lud's

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Grats to Chilly on the Alma, glad you have 1 now instead of 0. It's not 2 or anything like a bunch of us have now, but it's a start.

ZangBa

Finally got the shards to 6* Lightning, but now I'm a bit weaker and it's harder to do the ELT. I had 66 Gigantuars saved up for her, but I spent them all on trying to make a usable mage team. What a waste :<

Lyrian

Wonder what the new patch will bring?

It's only a very minor version update (1.1.1 -> 1.1.2), so I'd say that it's only bug fixes.

Most likely:

-- Iphone 7 3d touch issues

Hopefully:

-- Android memory leak issues

And other random bug and/or stability fixes thrown in for good measure.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Someone remind me when I'm not grinding levels for my main team, grinding TM / mogcakes / widgets and on and on, someday I'd like to experiment with two specialty teams:

1. Poison team

2. The All-Heal team, where you just heal every turn and wait for your LBs to kick in. That shit would be hilarious in a PVP. (think all white deck if you're into MtG)

Celegus

It's only a very minor version update (1.1.1 -> 1.1.2), so I'd say that it's only bug fixes.

Most likely:

-- Iphone 7 3d touch issues

Hopefully:

-- Android memory leak issues

And other random bug and/or stability fixes thrown in for good measure.

Ahh, is that why it will start taking 4-5 seconds to open a character's skills after swiping right if the app has been open for a long time? It's made Elite unbearable, so I've mostly been doing Pro.

Lyrian

Ahh, is that why it will start taking 4-5 seconds to open a character's skills after swiping right if the app has been open for a long time? It's made Elite unbearable, so I've mostly been doing Pro.

Yup. That's why I restart the app whenever I see the lag starting to pile up. Menu lag is absolutely immersion breaking and highly annoying.

Rootbeer

Banned
any tips on Battle in the Vaults PRO or ELT?

I can complete PRO somewhat consistently... though i occasionally die if i get unlucky

I've been using Sarah to boost MAG 30% and spamming my best magic attacks. But there's a few enemies with resistance and I have to take them out a little more creatively.

I can complete PRO somewhat consistently... though i occasionally die if i get unlucky

I've been using Sarah to boost MAG 30% and spamming my best magic attacks. But there's a few enemies with resistance and I have to take them out a little more creatively.

Make sure it's the blizzard line of spells. That's really the only strategy that's easy other than I guess a 6* Lightning.

Lyrian

Just realized that the Colosseum is an outdoor arena, which has constantly rolling storm clouds at the top of the screen.

Nifty little touch there that I never paid attention to before.

tuffymon

Unless you meant ELT, if you can't win reliably on PRO, I wouldn't bother with ELT.

Rootbeer

Banned
Make sure it's the blizzard line of spells. That's really the only strategy that's easy other than I guess a 6* Lightning.
That's why I'm doing this... need to get my gal to 6* haha. If I can achieve only that during this event I'll have considered it a big success. Right now i'm at around 1240 Auracite Shards, and going.
Unless you meant ELT, if you can't win reliably on PRO, I wouldn't bother with ELT.
PRO is the best I can manage, guess I'm sticking to that! if I can get lightning to 6* I might try to move up and use better units. I'm using my 'leveling' team which is a part of the problem lol. But... I am managing.

That feel when you have a bunch of gigatuars but can't use them on anything because you keep pulling garbage

and the C-1 boss almost beat my ass, thank goodness I always pick Charlotte when I face a boss, she smartly saved Kefka.

Malakhov

Banned
I was on the wall of shame? :(
Didnt think I posted that much.

So after the sword, shield, tickets and star quartz, what are you guys planning? I dont have Lightning to awaken so I don't know what else to aim for. Is there an official list of material to awaken the other characters? I have Garland, WoL, Exdeath and Bartz that can become 6* on one account and CoD, Exdeath, Kefka and Firion that can become 6* on my second account. Who should I priorize on both accounts?

I dont feel like doing this for two weeks. Id like to return to TM farming and do a few runs of the explorations, good megacites and megacrysts drops in there.

tuffymon

That's why I'm doing this... need to get my gal to 6* haha. If I can achieve only that during this event I'll have considered it a big success. Right now i'm at around 1240 Auracite Shards, and going.

PRO is the best I can manage, guess I'm sticking to that! if I can get lightning to 6* I might try to move up and use better units. I'm using my 'leveling' team which is a part of the problem lol. But... I am managing.

Are you losing out on a lot of energy? I'm doing Pro only, and have hit the 6k shard mark. I enjoy doing Pro to level units as well, its not a lot, but as often as we're running this, its adding up.

Malakhov

Banned
Are you losing out on a lot of energy? I'm doing Pro only, and have hit the 6k shard mark. I enjoy doing Pro to level units as well, its not a lot, but as often as we're running this, its adding up.

Hey Tuffy, noticed you have your 6* lightning, congrats :)

Lyrian

No. On phone. Happened once before. But now it happens a lot.

Never had that happen on my phone. But it happens to me a lot on Nox when the memory leak bug start happening. Restarting the app tends to fix the issue until the memory starts leaking again.

Rootbeer

Banned
No I only fully wiped twice in two days. I just don't think i'm hammering away at it as much as some of you guys. I keep getting to full energy cause i get busy

Malakhov

Banned
Its cool, I'll have her tomorrow for sure, but sadly I don't have enough xp to max her... I have 41 gigantaurs saved up just waiting. Positive side, I've ranked up 4x.

6019/8000

Nice. I had a lot of cactuars on hold but spent them on Celes to use her and be able to beat the Elite mode in this quest. Kind of bummed about it but oh well.

Malakhov

Banned
If I get this straight, every unit who will awaken will get his special event? So we dont have to farm for these materials right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom