• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flambe

Welp finally buckled down and blew through all my fp summons. Also got more than enough 6* awakening mats to get my CoD and luneth/refia if I get lucky there so everything is going alright I guess.

It could be worse, Chilly. I have a CoD that isn't going to have the levels to awaken to 6* by Friday. I leveled my second ExDeath and Cecil instead. L100 Cecil is amazing, though.

I have a good feeling for you during this banner.

A really good feeling.

And is L100 Cecil LYFEEEEEEEE

CCIE

Banned
There just isn't enough time in the day... I have the units I mentioned earlier at 5* and 6* status. I also have Kain, Rosa, Bartz, and CoD all sitting around at 4* max because I don't have the SC to awaken them. Not to mention a lack of cactuars. My Espers haven't even reached two stars yet, and I have a total of 4 HR, and run Wolf Peak twice a day for ICE

I love my new PRI account, but being this far behind the power curve is terrible. However, it is a testament to how OP Lightning is, because I have crushed the ADV Colosseum (about to finish, and start Blood Sword material gathering) with her doing at least 75% of the work. Seriously, I have every character imaginable (besides 5* base ones) on my ALT, and all of the challenges are simply easier on my PRI at this time

True story, I put the choker on my Lightning for the frost dragon, and waxed him in four turns just running Crushing Blow over and over again...

And she's just a normal Lightning, not like Zera's or something...

Chilly, you going to whale it up on this banner?

Acerac

Banned
When I initially made Celes my first max level character it seemed like a mistake, but she still manages to work as a wonderful niche fighter.

Alkez

Does she even have the MP to keep sealing blade up for the entirety of the fights?

I should look up how this event works and prepare... I have 2 weeks to complete it so no rush

I was thinking to take my time as well, but I'm slightly worried they'll start another mog king event in the second week of this event like they did with the FF4 event. I don't want to have to attempt this event while farming whatever it is we'll be farming next.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So taking a look at the rates for the upcoming banner, looking at 5.5% of pulls being Refia and 0.5% being Luneth, where you have 30% of a chance of drawing Refia if you pull a Yellow.

On a more personal note, Awakening CoD in his current state would be useless to me. I have zero weapons for him. I basically need the next trial and to grind out my Locke's(Going to use the mace from the next trial and one Rising Sun). But I have no room for him. I'm about half way done with my Bustier grind with Celes(One at 25%, one at 21%) and the other three spots are taken by Luds and Cecil.

CCIE

Banned
Ingus has a pretty awesome TMR... I wouldn't mind putting it on Lightning. Currently working on the 107 attack gun for her ( a week or two since every bit of energy is going into farming candies for 6* mats before Friday), the bustier from Celes, Excalibur, Save the Queen, and DC in the queue, and wouldn't mind adding Ingus' TMR as well...

If I get what I want from this banner, I will start throwing Lapis into TMR

CCIE

Banned
Shintoki - CoD is a girl ;) And you should max out Locke right away. Dude is amazing for grinding out mats and HR, and such

Rokuren

I'm in the same boat. I share your struggle.

I'm still surprised I couldn't get a Celes; used all the dailies and over 20 tickets on the FF6 banner to manage the one Terra. Would've loved sealing blade; I did manage Ramza twice through dailies, so I guess I can't really complain about my luck so far.

Xion86

*Cough* HER! Giant green naked lady with boobs got confused for a guy? D:

Corrected :$ genuine typo after the excitement :p

Haven't been lucky with a pull in a long time, so not getting my hopes up on this banner, would love Refia or Arc though. Although it's sad to see Arc overtake Kefka in the rankings :(

My new team will be:

Cecil
Cloud of Dakness
Kefka
Leena
Tellah

Xion86

Holy shit

Ive mastered this edgar chain. Just one shotted pumpkin pro for the first time

Fucking epic

Wow nice one! I haven't even tried it yet, maybe if I get really stuck on something hmm. How annoying is it to get the timing right? Hit and miss, or once perfected you can do it every time?

Yep, that's the FF 3 banner alright.

I2GMtJ5.png

Whoa.

Why is Arc so high on that list? Is it the innate dualcast? Because otherwise he doesn't appear any better than my Kefka.

How is Ingus TM awesome, 30% Mag from regular ass Shanttoto + any rod recently released is still light years better.

For Ramza a 50% boost to Magic with a sword equipped is amazing

I currently have him built as a mage with enhancer so its perfect for that

CCIE

Banned
Sweet! Almost have all the mats for CoD, Refia, Luneth, ExDeath, Bartz, and Snow. I definitely will be the end of tomorrow - just in case I get unbelievably lucky and pull Luneth, Refia and Snow ;) If not, should have enough left over mats for ExDeath #2

Hopefully, that will get me through the next few events, before I have to stock up again. And I should have enough buffer for the always unexpected. Nice event to farm.

Ingus TM could be great on Lightning, Bartz, Ramza, and Garland to name just a few

Sweet! Almost have all the mats for CoD, Refia, Luneth, ExDeath, Bartz, and Snow. I definitely will be the end of tomorrow - just in case I get unbelievably lucky and pull Luneth, Refia and Snow ;) If not, should have enough left over mats for ExDeath #2

Hopefully, that will get me through the next few events, before I have to stock up again. And I should have enough buffer for the always unexpected. Nice event to farm.

Ingus TM could be great on Lightning, Bartz, Ramza, and Garland to name just a few

I just pushed all my 6 star mats to 40 and will likely do 60 each

This was a great event all around

Syntsui

For Ramza a 50% boost to Magic with a sword equipped is amazing

I currently have him built as a mage with enhancer so its perfect for that
He is literally the only example I can think of this being kinda of good, even then it's just so much work when you could just go balls deep with ATK only or MAG only build.

For whales with a stacked team I can understand being excited for this, they can go HAM with their Lightning in the ATK department, with their Kefka in the MAG department and hybrid with their Ramza with this TM. But for the majority of players its just not really that great IMO.

SeanTSC

He is literally the only example I can think of this being kinda of good, even then it's just so much work when you could just go balls deep with ATK only or MAG only build.

For whales with a stacked team I can understand being excited for this, they can go HAM with their Lightning in the ATK department, with their Kefka in the MAG department and hybrid with their Ramza with this TM. But for the majority of players its just not really that great IMO.

Bartz!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/137

It's excellent for his best ability once he's a 6*. I definitely want to build one up if I pull him.

Well since hes goong to be the most common banner unit its an easy upgrade if i pull a few Inguses

CCIE

Banned
You think Ingus will be a more common banner unit than Arc? I'm hopeful that Arc will be a pretty easy pull, because I only have 2x ExDeath for Mages. All these robes, and nobody to wear them. Also hoping to get a Rydia to pair with Garnet for Esper abuse...

You think Ingus will be a more common banner unit than Arc? I'm hopeful that Arc will be a pretty easy pull, because I only have 2x ExDeath for Mages. All these robes, and nobody to wear them. Also hoping to get a Rydia to pair with Garnet for Esper abuse...

Not only that but his staff is no slouch!

I mean it's no Mateus Mace but....

Shouta

Whoa.

Why is Arc so high on that list? Is it the innate dualcast? Because otherwise he doesn't appear any better than my Kefka.

Innate Dualcast, solid stats, full spectrum of Black mage abilities. He was my go to mage until Exdeath got his 6-star then I used them together for a long time.

Wow nice one! I haven't even tried it yet, maybe if I get really stuck on something hmm. How annoying is it to get the timing right? Hit and miss, or once perfected you can do it every time?

Im certainly getting better at it but the setup and timing changes based on who your Anchor is in the chain

So far im chaining into Ramzas ultima and throwing in Hyperdrives or Thundagas from kefka

Shouta

Yeah, if there's a time to pull, it's this one. There are basically almost no dud units in the rate up. If you get multiple Arcs, you can even get one of the best Rods in the game.

kiaaa

Finally got the mats for my Blood Sword. I think I lost one Colosseum match, but mostly I was just inefficient with my time.

kiaaa

My edgar team is DESTROYING ADV colloeseum lol

So much easier than grinding it out with a physical team

Yeah, I still think the hp of the trash mobs in ADV is kinda absurd, though. Like I said, I think I died once on really bad rng and that's all. It was just tedious and I'm glad I'm done with it for now.

tuffymon

Uhhh wouldn't Exdeath also be another example... of which when he hits 6 star status that could be massive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom