• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

So how will the final tier of the next event compare to the last one with Golbez? Someone said physical DD units is the way to go but my main DDs are ExDeath and Tellah. Ramza is the only one who deals noteworthy physical damage in my team.
Hopefully I can cheese my way through it with a decent friend unit! I need that Trust Moogle.

Razmos

Well apparently the bosses are actually weak to full break in this event, thank god. And the worst part about the FF4 event was Golbez's AoE paralyze and Death.

Though that being said, enemies have a chance to ambush you in the tower, and one of the common random encounters has AoE Petrify, so that's fun

KeRaSh

Hmm... so only the dragons are the real deal breakers for mage teams and they are optional from random encounters? Praying for friend units with reduce encounter...

tuffymon

Hmm... so only the dragons are the real deal breakers for mage teams and they are optional from random encounters? Praying for friend units with reduce encounter...

Bring smoke bombs and hope you don't get more than 10 fights :p or Bring a Kefka and flee~

Rixa

Just mathed it out, as long as I consistently do the pumpking rider consistently from now til the time he goes away I will have just barely enough to get the third aura for Demon Rain.

I don't suppose anyone wants to help me make sure I make it? I can usually squeak by thanks to Zera and Nomidor's heavy carries but even 2 wipes between now and when the server goes down tomorrow would necessitate lapiz burning. My number is 487,561,477 is anyone is feeling super generous.

Good luck for your grind. Sadly my main has all except one active users in friend list and I cant get more slots eventho I wanted. Stupid cap. But my alt tossed fr to you.

How many tickets yall willing to blow through for this banner?
Well I have 4 tix so all of them and all the tix I acquire during event.
Ofc going to do dailies every day.

Last week plan is to do 3x 10+1...
After that Iam out Lapis & need to do story for extra Lapis ;).

I don't expect to pull Refia, only that I'm going to try for her. My luck in gatcha games, as of late, isn't exactly the best. :/

You will pull her, so will I.

Why not both?
Also now regretting selling all those friend pull knight guy that had escape. I pulled enough to get one escape but sold them all cause I thought they were useless

If you happen to have Zidane (I dont, alt has), one of Zidanes abilities is escape...

If you happen to have Zidane (I dont, alt has), one of Zidanes abilities is escape...

Still need some of him. My power houses are kinda just there for new events. Probably doesn't help that I got them all late when they don't pack much of a punch now until their 6* forms hit.

Malakhov

Banned
The 6 hours long maintenance will screw my TM farming. I wont be able to set everyting up before going to bed this morning (work night shifts), so frustrating.

unrealist

If I already have Lightning and some other good heroes (Firion, CoD, Chiz, Exdeath etc), is it still worth pulling just for Luneth?

Malakhov

Banned
If I already have Lightning and some other good heroes (Firion, CoD, Chiz, Exdeath etc), is it still worth pulling just for Luneth?

Just for Luneth? Absolutely not. Chance is slim to pull him. Curious as to why you would not be pulling for Refia, though?

across

Probably daily pulls till end of banner would be enough for Refia?

It took me 67 (2x 10+1, 45 tickets) pulls to get Agrias (4* base) on her banner.

It took me 1 pull to get Gaffgarion (4* base) on his.

RNG is RNG. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and constantly remind yourself of the Monte Carlo fallacy.

Valentus

Brave suit got. My ramza gets his atk up by 15.

Now i Will level cod to 80 for Evolution Tomorrow.

Then i Will tm garland for equip gs materia

Tomorrow is going to be nuts

Ill be happy to have my NRG freed up to do the trial, story and other shit

CoD will be my only unit to level up unless i get some amazing pulls tomorrow

Xion86

Hmm I may do only ONE 11 pull at the start of the banner, use my 15 tickets, then stick to Daily Pulls and see how that goes (will probably get bugger all).

Daily pull today: GOLD...Galuf.

NsRVAR4.png

Soon Garland, soon.

Valentus

Only attack materias. There should be a lunge combo for a extra 20% atk and thats it.

In any case if i can get luneth Tomorrow i Will chance ramza for luneth

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I wish the game had an option to protect equipment or abilities from being accidentally sold. If you somehow misclick and sell some of the 1-time only equipment you are screwed. Hope they add such an option in a future update.

Soon Garland, soon.

Nice, congrats !!

I should work on his TM as well - doesnt look like ill pull Zidane anytime soon. Doublehand seems like the next best thing.
Ramza you beautiful bastard
:eek:

Rixa

I wish the game had an option to protect equipment or abilities from being accidentally sold. If you somehow misclick and sell some of the 1-time only equipment you are screwed. Hope they add such an option in a future update.
:eek:

Constantly fearing that somehow I accidentally sell some TM's I have grinded and they are not in use. Maybe just slap them to some unit who is locked (Like Firion has Excalibur at the moment).

GIEF ME option to lock EQs & Materias.

I've been slacking on the TM farming this past two weeks since this damned event. My Lightning should be similar to Valentus Ramza. After tomorrow's event I'll get back on the grind and have it all done in a week.

You guys have been putting in work on your TM's. Can't wait to see how things turn out for all of us once we have the major tm's that we want. Grats all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom