• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Ahaha yeah, Belgium's border is like 1km away from where a live to be a bit more specific.
Always wanted to visite Belgium, hopefully one day!

I tried playing the game in french at first but was too confused by the spell names ie: blizzard x etc.. So I switched to english lol

scarlet

French canadian
are sexy hahaha

edit: new app version is out on play store for android users.

09rWdrX.jpg

Dusky

So the app is asking my phone to allow it to make phone calls after having updating it on android...

What

Rixa

Hmm. I tried to start game on iOS (there is no update in iOS store btw), Maintenance banner says that MT is only 3 hours.
We are undergoing maintenance during the period indicated below.
[Maintenance Period]
01:00 - 04:00 PDT
(00:00 - 03:00 PST)

Time will show did they forgot to update that notice or are they doing MT in 3 hour time.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Rixa wasnt it always 3 hours ? At least thats what showed up for me.
So the app is asking my phone to allow it to make phone calls after having updating it on android...

What

Thats not good at all...what the hell SE/Gumi.

bonkeng

Hmm. I tried to start game on iOS (there is no update in iOS store btw), Maintenance banner says that MT is only 3 hours.

Time will show did they forgot to update that notice or are they doing MT in 3 hour time.

Rixa you're drunk. Go home.

We're only 1 1/2 hours in maintenance.

Rixa

Rixa you're drunk. Go home.

We're only 1 1/2 hours in maintenance.

I know when it started, somehow I was thinking it is 4 hours long maintenance instead 3h :p.

And yeah after updating Android, it is asking permission that BE can use my phone to call...
Hopefully they fix it soon, I dont want to push Allow.

From Reddit, in comments
I work on iOS/Android games, this is probably innocent. It's frustrating to us that the permissions to know whether you are receiving a phone call is part of these permissions. We use it just to pause the game when a phone call comes in, nothing more, but get a lot of people complaining that we don't need access to their contacts (the same people who deny them and then complain that the game doesn't pause when they get a call).

Since the hardware manufacturers started being much more up-front about permissions to the users, they need to match that by naming them/describing them properly to avoid this.

Zafir

I know when it started, somehow I was thinking it is 4 hours long maintenance instead 3h :p.

And yeah after updating Android, it is asking permission that BE can use my phone to call...
Hopefully they fix it soon, I dont want to push Allow.

From Reddit, in comments

Yeah, I was told this before.

It's just Android has silly naming conventions. They need to allow you to be more specific with them really - like be able to give a reason for why you're asking such a thing.

Dusky

Quick question. I'm sure this has been answered 100x before and I feel like I've seen the answer to this already, but just to make sure...

When your summoning crystal procs from blue to gold, gold to rainbow, etc. Does that mean that the unit will be a base 3 star if it started off as blue or can a proc'd rainbow also be a base 5 star?

Apologies if the question is a little convoluted!

desverger

Quick question. I'm sure this has been answered 100x before and I feel like I've seen the answer to this already, but just to make sure...

When your summoning crystal procs from blue to gold, gold to rainbow, etc. Does that mean that the unit will be a base 3 star if it started off as blue or can a proc'd rainbow also be a base 5 star?

If a crystal is upgraded, it can be a higher base unit. It's entirely possible to have a blue crystal turn all the way to rainbow and be Lightning. It's extremely rare but possible.

Rixa

It can be base 5*. If I remember right @Desverger got Lightning to one account this way (Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow).

I got Gold to Rainbow and it was Golbez.

Edit: Heh Iam slow...

Dusky

If a crystal is upgraded, it can be a higher base unit. It's entirely possible to have a blue crystal turn all the way to rainbow and be Lightning. It's extremely rare but possible.

It can be base 5*. If I remember right @Desverger got Lightning to one account this way (Blue -> Gold -> Rainbow).

I got Gold to Rainbow and it was Golbez.

Edit: Heh Iam slow...

I thought so...

Cheers folks!

bonkeng

Talking about rainbows got me curious.

How many rainbows have any of you pulled so far?

My first rainbow was last week, been playing since launch.

Main: 0 Rainbows

Alt: 3 Rainbows

Malakhov

Banned

None on both accounts. And in all the gold crystals I pulled, only WoL was a good unit, the rest was crap. All my good units came from blue crystals.

Celegus

I've gotten one during my dozen or so rerolls at launch, nothing since then. Honestly I'm amazed if I ever manage to get a gold crystal, think I've had one in the past month of daily pulls. My wife gets them like half the time but I never do. She's also only had one rainbow, but didn't reroll like me at all.

H3xum

Been playing since before official launch. I daily pull and dumped about 35ish picks on the WoL. I have only ever gotten one rainbow. And it was Xaio or whatever.

Rixa

Main: 1 Rainbow (Golbez during L banner), roughly 250 pulls made, started 16th of May 2016.
Alt: 0

Rootbeer

Banned
Better be compensation! Even 1 minute over is not cool guys. :p

*edit* well drat, okay it's loading now haha. No compensation!

Kouriozan

4 so far, started playing late May (soft launch).
1 in June (Firion), 2 in August (Chizuru/WoL) and Lightning on her first banner minutes.
I'm still F2P as of now,

Rootbeer

Banned
Finally the facebook friends/rewards feature works

Time to hop on those facebook groups and friend everyone in sight

(this is the moment where i'm super glad I use a separate FB account for this game)

Rixa

Kupo of Death

Screenshot_20161003-141041.png

Hopefully you can get rid of that friends for Lapis Kupo thingie...

Daily gave me Shantotto, not sure if I should fuse all the 0% Shants to 1.

I saw two during my time when I rerolled in soft launch and then another recently that got me WOL.

Kouriozan

Should have made that Mog icon a bit smaller and right inder the Menu icon, it's way too big. (Also hiding my Exdeath)
We need the latest Japanese UI update ASAP!

Rootbeer

Banned
I mean... yeah you have to scroll further to pass it (not that much) but it doesn't break the forum layout. I read a lot of threads on gaf... images this big are not at all uncommon. Weird thing to complain about o_O

Or maybe it's just salt!

scarlet

I mean... yeah you have to scroll further to pass it (not that much) but it doesn't break the forum layout. I read a lot of threads on gaf... images this big are not at all uncommon. Weird thing to complain about o_O

Or maybe it's just salt!

LOL salt

Dude, check it on desktop, it's huge. That's why most of us use quote when uploading image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom