• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

Nope.

Does anyone have the Nox macro settings to stretch TM farming out longer? I've got one setup to do it as fast as possible already but I figure if I can adjust it so I can set it and forget it for awhile, it might be nice. I've got a ton of TMs to farm right now.

This guy's thread on reddit has a ton of macros and lists a delay you can use for overnight farming. Just look at the table to decide which macro you want and follow the instructions to set up the macro further down.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

Alkez

I think we all need to take a moment, before whatever happens tomorrow happens, look into each others eyes and remember...

Its going to be hell.

Yeah...

At least for the majority of you it will start in what is your morning. I have to wait till 2pm for maintenance to be over.

Thankfully I'll have the new CoD to keep me busy. CoD the game, not the unit. Though I also have the unit lol.

Shouta

Oh, I just looked at that thread and it lists stuff for Memu, not NOX anymore, lol. I guess the thread creator removed them all

NOX still works for JP. I guess I'll just use my current macro.

Rixa

Yeah...

At least for the majority of you it will start in what is your morning. I have to wait till 2pm for maintenance to be over.

Thankfully I'll have the new CoD to keep me busy. CoD the game, not the unit. Though I also have the unit lol.

For me it is 16:00 when maintenance ends. But Iam visiting neighbour country and back in home soil around 20:30 so cant log in to do daily pull before that (If I dont find reliable wlan to download all the data...).

Azuran

Banned
I think we all need to take a moment, before whatever happens tomorrow happens, look into each others eyes and remember...

Its going to be hell.

So how many Luneth are you guys planning on pulling? I'm looking for 2 or 3 of them. I would like to have 4 but I gotta be a little realistic here. Then again, the Cubs just won the World Series so I guess anything is possible now!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
You can also do this:

https://exviuswiki.com/Summon_Simulator/20160923

Pretend that Lightning is Luneth, see how many rolls it takes you to get her. This is what makes me increasingly sad about 5* chances, and extremely grateful for getting my DKC.

*edit* Just did a bunch of fake summons to see, took me 27 rolls to get Lightning.

Okay according to this my both pulls tomorrow will bei 1)Kain and 2) Russel.

Someone kill me lol.

Edit:

Took me only six 10+1 pulls to get Lightning LOL. Man im glad that ill get CoD 6* tomorrow...ill never pull a base 5*.

So how many Luneth are you guys planning on pulling? I'm looking for 2 or 3 of them. I would like to have 4 but I gotta be a little realistic here. Then again, the Cubs just won the World Series so I guess anything is possible now!

Ill be blown away and ecstatic if i somehow pull him

Looking mostly for Refia and Arcs i guess. Wont be sad to get a few Ingus.

Razmos

Yeah...

Oh damn, I forgot about the maintenence. I was really excited to just get straight into pulling haha

You can also do this:

Pretend that Lightning is Luneth, see how many rolls it takes you to get her. This is what makes me increasingly sad about 5* chances, and extremely grateful for getting my DKC.

*edit* Just did a bunch of fake summons to see, took me 27 rolls to get Lightning.

Tried this for "fun". Took 60 10+1 pills to get lightning. Got 8 troll rainbows and four Zidanes before she showed up.

Do you have 2 Edgars? Lol

Um yeah basically taking golem off Cecil and keeping Baraerora up is the way to go

Focus and Cheer help as well. You lose out on provoke but 6 star Cecil can cover pretty well either way. Having golem on just gets his ass wrecked even with Focus and Bar Aerora

I do not have 2 Edgars, only one :(. Thank you, was forgetting about Baraerora for some reason!

tariniel

I would really like at least 1 of each unit on the banner. I have 8k lapis and 22 tickets to throw at it, and I'm considering either the $100 lapis bundle or the $75 halloween bundle if I need them. But I'm planning to do daily pulls until the last day of the banner before I throw in my 10+1 and tickets, and $ if needed. If I spend $ it'll be the first time I've done so on the game so far. I'd accept a consolation Zidane or CoD maybe since I've never been able to pull either...

On that summon simulator earlier in the thread I got lightning in 3 single pulls, and my 2nd 10+1. Did I just waste all of my luck on that instead of the banner?

Alkez

Why you gotta remind me of this lol. I wanted the Indians to win which means I'll probably summon -2 Refias tomorrow. I don't know how but the game will probably find a way to make me lose units in my 11 pull lol.

Pejo

Oh shit. I will break my phone if this will happen to me. Pulled three at the same time.

Lani
troll Shadow
Lani

edit: This simulator basically squashed all hope I had for the next banner. . .

But - it did it for FREE!

Honestly, my real hopes for this banner are Refia and ironically 1-2 Edgars. I really want to start playing with Edgar chaining things.

I will still keep going until I get a Luneth (or somehow a Lightning) until I'm out of resources, though I'm not going to spend any $$. The only banner coming up that I originally was going to go all out on was Secret of Mana, but despite really wanting a Randi, Luneth would do much more for my team, and has a better skillset.

Then it's saving up for FFXIII banner or if I don't have resources by then, FFX. I have enough 6*'able characters at this point that I'm fine in the game for the foreseeable future, that sweet 6* healer is all I'm missing.

TM grind is going to be super real though. I might even do Valentus' method of burning lapis to get TMs instead of pulls after this banner.

Muku

Its going to be hell.

I am ready for this dumpster fire ride to hell. My body is ready.

I just checked and have 37 tickets on my main account. Been saving up after that frantic Cecil pull a few weeks ago. I guess I am ready to blow through it if I need to, but I'd prefer not to. I swear to god though, I would like a Full Breaker now. For realz Gumi. NAO.

I've got some tickets saved up on my alt account as well. Think I'll be blowing through the bit I have there for sure. I need some units bad. 6* Cecil and 6* Delita are my only stars there. Been slacking and have had Kefka at cap 4* for last few days but these candies. I needz them. But if I could get a replacement for him, that would be cool too. I'm hoping this event helps me with Refia. I need a healer to replace Maria. MARIA. She's been capped last few days as well. And she sucks. Cecil has been helping her out between his tanking duties, whispering in her ear "Get better." Seriously Maria. Get better.

Rokuren

You can also do this:

Woo! Lightning on my second 11 pull. This clearly bodes well for me. What's that? No it didn't take 20+ more tries to get a second one that's nonsense; tomorrow is totally going to end well.

Muku

This simulator is a lot nicer to me than the actual game. It keeps giving me Ludmille's. (Yes yesssss. I want that TM.) And Charlotte's. I don't own a single Charlotte on my main game. Just Leo and Cecil.

Lyrian

I'm happy as soon as I pull a Refia.

Still haven't pulled any 5* base units yet, and I fully expect to not pull one on this banner. If I do, good for me. But, I'm not banking, nor planning on it happening in terms of future strategy.

Then again in 108 years the odds had to be in favor of them eventually....and None. Luneth Doo Doo Butter.

SeanTSC

Does anyone have the math on how many of the 6* mats are going to be required to take CoD, Luneth, and Refia to 6*? Is there a calc some where?

Cloud of Darkness: Calamity Gem (20) Calamity Writ (10) Rainbow Bloom (10) Prismatic Horn (5) Divine Crystal (5)

Luneth: Prismatic Horn (20) Fairies' Writ (10) Rainbow Bloom (10) Calamity Gem (5) Divine Crystal (5)

Refia 5*: Aqua Pearl (25) Brilliant Ray (13) Sacred Crystal (15) Wicked Drop (8) Holy Crystal (8)

Refia 6*: Rainbow Bloom (20) Fairies' Writ (10) Calamity Writ (10) Prismatic Horn (5) Divine Crystal (5)

<3 you guys! Thank you!

Awesome, had enough mats minus 10 rainbow bloom to upgrade all. We will see what happens tomorrow lol. Oh I can't wait! I need Luneth to replace DKC so badly.

Acerac

Banned
k, if I do this correctly I should be finished with my farming in 11 hours.

Gumi isn't known for taking servers down early for maintenance, right?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
btw. They really should have dropped Cactuar this weekend instead of last weekend :-/
Would have been great to level some of the new units.

Vashetti

Banned
Need just 18 Calamity Gems and then I'll be ready to awaken CoD immediately :D

Just won the Survivor Helm from the Colosseum, worth putting on anyone?

Xion86

How's everyone feeling! :)
I'm just about to do my last Pumpkin fight and that will be it, I'll cash in all the candies left.

Valentus

I used that simulador.

First 11 pull: Rainbow Terra
Second 11 pull: Rainbow freya
3rd to 11th 11 pull: trash
12th pull: Rainbow medius

…………

tuffymon

For 10+1, first, tenth, and 15th...

For singles I counted 300 and stopped >.>;

I can't wait to wake up to 5 pages of (&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;, and yet their will be 1 person who got Luneth on a half price pull...

I used that simulador.

First 11 pull: Rainbow Terra
Second 11 pull: Rainbow freya
3rd to 11th 11 pull: trash
12th pull: Rainbow medius

&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;

Jesus, I thought mine was bad at least my Troll Rainbows are useful units lol. Just got 7 Rainbows in a row on that thing....4 Lights and 3 randoms...wtf lol.

Random is as random does. I used to roll fake sites for record keeper and hype myself up for no reason. Never rolling for free/fun/fake/fooled again when I need all the luck I can get for the real thing.

chrono01

Finally got my Black Cat Lid on the last day! Guess my aura farming will pay off after all.
Nice work! I had to use a few tickets for her, since he was difficult to get for me too. :/

Worth it, though!

Soon Garland, soon.

Ramza you beautiful bastard
Congrats, you two!

I wish the game had an option to protect equipment or abilities from being accidentally sold. If you somehow misclick and sell some of the 1-time only equipment you are screwed. Hope they add such an option in a future update.
Yes PLEASE!

I have bought everything from the Halloween event except Cactuars (saving those in case I pull something really nice this banner), and extra awakening mats. I have 30k extra candies. I think I went a bit overboard? I could probably get it to 40k extra today if I ran it a few more times rather than switch to TM farming after the daily 3 but I don't see the point.

Also I just realized I haven't even touched the new story yet from last week...
You just reminded me that I still have the story to do, as well. Too busy farming candy, won't stop not. Maybe I'll get a break during the FFIII event.

You can also do this:

I've always hated doing these, since I feel like it lessens my luck for actual pulls.

What luck? :(

I'm happy as soon as I pull a Refia.

Still haven't pulled any 5* base units yet, and I fully expect to not pull one on this banner. If I do, good for me. But, I'm not banking, nor planning on it happening in terms of future strategy.
Same here.

Best of luck to us both, as well as everyone else here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom