• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

I mean... yeah you have to scroll further to pass it (not that much) but it doesn't break the forum layout. I read a lot of threads on gaf... images this big are not at all uncommon. Weird thing to complain about o_O

I dont use full screen for browsers (maybe 1/4 of screen size). Its much better / easier / nicer to look pics when they are quoted.

bonkeng

I mean... yeah you have to scroll further to pass it (not that much) but it doesn't break the forum layout. I read a lot of threads on gaf... images this big are not at all uncommon. Weird thing to complain about o_O

Or maybe it's just salt!

Please, don't be like that.

Rixa was just suggesting it to you nicely.

He's one of the nicest guy here to complain about that.

Don't feel bad man.

scarlet

It's... A joke? Seriously guys. I know it wasn't THAT good of a pull.

And I am on desktop :)

8Lff7dh.gif

Like watching a silent film ....

Gonna restart after this to test.

Still no sound, this is annoying.

Iceman829

I can't update on android. The download bar just keeps going without actually connecting to download anything. I Uninstalled and tried to fresh install and nothing

Rixa

Btw thanks to that Moogle, When I push Exdeath I cant see his hitmove :fully :/ Stupid Kupo blocking half of the sprite.

They have ruined my immersion :(.

Razmos

They killed Nox? Please no. the idea of getting useful items through TM farming was the only thing keeping me going in this grindfest

Aaand my daily pull was a 3* Bedile. Pretty sure the game is telling me to quit.

Rootbeer

Banned
They killed Nox? Please no. the idea of getting useful items through TM farming was the only thing keeping me going in this grindfest

Aaand my daily pull was a 3* Bedile. Pretty sure the game is telling me to quit.

It gets better. Hang in there! The game can only throw you so many bediles, right? I've almost stopped seeing him... and now I've jinxed myself.

bonkeng

Equipped Lightning with Excalibur+Icebrand and used IceBlitz, it resisted both attacks.

Best weapon for her should be Enhancer, Sakurafubuke and the fire katana.

wilstreak

opening this thread and the first thing i see is that Nox isn't working anymore

what the?
i didn't even complete any TM yet. stuck at 68% for Shantoto. there is no way i am gonna manually do it even for 10%

Syntsui

Killing Nox just eliminates any reasonable chance to get any TM in the game without getting tons of repeated characters or trust mogs, trully an end of an era. I'm pretty sure it was not intentional though and someone will figure out a way.

If you are on iOS you could still use switch control right?

I heard they can't really stop that from working since it is OS based.

scarlet

Droid4x is on mac too. Downloading.

Lol wtf, exvius isn't supported on mac version, but you can install mobius.

Razmos

I don't think they did it on purpose, updates kill emulators all the time.

Still annoying though.

Memu seems to work anyway, seems a bit faster too, at least for me.

wilstreak

using Android here
somehow with the new update, there is no sound effect on magic, just elemental chain sound
usually when my team cast Blizzage, there is special sound effect. now it just gone.

Redditors say that Memu & droid4x do work.

Good thing I have all installed on my pc. But no built in macro.

no built in?
but it can be added or is it not possible at all?

bonkeng

using Android here
somehow with the new update, there is no sound effect on magic, just elemental chain sound
usually when my team cast Blizzage, there is special sound effect. now it just gone.

no built in?
but it can be added or is it not possible at all?

It's possible by using a 3rd party app. Unlike Nox that has a built-in macro function.

Thanks Bonkeng, your monster Lightning helped me finish ELT for the first time.

You're welcome dude :D

Valentus

So, now that i can solo with my lightning, i will put my TM party with lightning in ELT. I should get some TM points doing that and still farming mog bastard-money

sasuke_91

Sound is muted for me, but only for special attacks. I knew I wasn't the only one who had this problem^^

Also, Alma seems to be pretty good? I pulled her twice with my daily pull, but only her 3* version.

scarlet

It's possible by using a 3rd party app. Unlike Nox that has a built-in macro function.

You're welcome dude :D

Andy on mac doesn't have built in macro and it's not working after the updates.

I installed Droid4x on mac and used the latest exvius apk. Let's see if it's working in few minutes.

And this droid4x is way much faster and better than andy.

Rixa

Sound is muted for me, but only for special attacks. I knew I wasn't the only one who had this problem^^

Also, Alma seems to be pretty good? I pulled her twice with my daily pull, but only her 3* version.

Alma is meh unit, ok she has Curaja, but at 3* she sucks. She can't use weapons or anykind of head gear and only has 2 ability slots as 5*.

Alma has good TM.

Kouriozan

I said I would clean my friend list once I awaken Lightning (should be done in a hour), but let's do it now.

I have only 2 slots : 464,761,570

Rootbeer

Banned
Kouriozan: He's full, I tried to add him just in case ;) Oh, I have some 6* Lightning friends in the very high 500's. A lot of people are starting to get up there. Crazy.

4xomRcWl.jpg

Getting a lot of these trying to manage FB friends... I need to prune it down, but hard to do when it won't load. Wonder if it's just the game load this morning or what. I'm on wi-fi with an excellent connection & speed

Another problem is that when it shows this error, there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel out of it. You must force the app closed and just not return to that screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom