• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Goddamn, I did my first 11 pull (Got an Arc and my 2nd Refia) and now I want to keep doing them. I've got a bunch of lapis saved up since I spent $50 on lapis like 3 months ago and I've been very stingy with it, but now that I've done one I want to do MORE. Hopefully I can control myself even though one more 11 pull wouldn't bankrupt me. Hmm...

Also did some ticket pulls (11) and got my 2nd rainbow crystal ever and it turned out to be my first Chizuru which I'm pretty happy about. Really wish it would have been Luneth though.

Welcome to the club.

Valentus

Im more composed now.

Next banner is bf, i Will pull only for tilith and thats it. If Next banner is ffxiii i Will pull until 3 or 4 snows and thats it.

The ffv banner, ffzero banner i Will Skip it, and only go for all for orlandu or Eileen.

Luneth make me spend more than what i expected So i have to adjust my summons in the Next banners and sadly ill have to Skip gilgamesh

I ended up going full whale for this banner since I didn't have any 5 star base units. First rainbow was a Hayate that I already had. Eventually got another rainbow with Dark Knight Cecil. The next 11 pull after that finally got me a Lightning. A little disappointed I couldn't get the banner unit but the DKC and Lightning will probably keep me busy along with Refia and Cloud of Darkness.

S4 ADV is trolling me... I just want a blood sword but have to fight my 5th (not exaggerating) group of wyrms in one run. For me beating them is very rng dependent unfortunately :(

This is why everyone needs to oull two edgars man :/

I cant remember what they are weak to but you could try building an elemental spell chain team

Arc is a damn perfect fit for this if you can pull and max a few of them but by then youll likely already be done farming the colloseum

I basically one shot ever encounter in colloseum with my current team but i am chaining into my Mage Build Ramzas Ultima so that likely makes a big difference

Broseybrose

One 11-pull got me 2 Arc, Ingus, and Refia.

I'm happy for today. Maybe in the following 2 weeks I'll pull a Luneth. Or a Lightning.

Lyrian

Okay event done and got the Trust Moogle! That was not bad at all, glad we don't have to grind for weeks. Can focus on levelling Luneth, Reifa, Arc and CoD. I do want Esper crystals though hmm, but think that can wait.

Oh well done Lyrian! Think i really want that TM now!

It's a sunk cost TM. Meaning that farming them doesn't actually help you beat anything (which is why it is rated so lowly on the wiki). But, sunk costs are one time events. If a player can endure farming something that won't move a team forward in terms of power levels, the payoff for it shows up in the long run.

So, I'm behind the curve on TMs for now because I farmed one. But, I'll reap the dividends for farming one of these forever and ever, as long as I play the game or the servers stay afloat.

Lyrian

S4 ADV is trolling me... I just want a blood sword but have to fight my 5th (not exaggerating) group of wyrms in one run. For me beating them is very rng dependent unfortunately :(

Did you know that Needle Breath is very predictable (every 3rd turn) and everyone can just defend that round if needed? Also, unequip Golem off your tank if they show up.

Rootbeer

Banned
I ended up going full whale for this banner since I didn't have any 5 star base units. First rainbow was a Hayate that I already had. Eventually got another rainbow with Dark Knight Cecil. The next 11 pull after that finally got me a Lightning. A little disappointed I couldn't get the banner unit but the DKC and Lightning will probably keep me busy along with Refia and Cloud of Darkness.
Damn you cane out really well. Congrats. Lightning is a close equivalent, well done!
One 11-pull got me 2 Arc, Ingus, and Refia.

I'm happy for today. Maybe in the following 2 weeks I'll pull a Luneth. Or a Lightning.
Pretty much the pull most people would really prefer to get, since Luneth is not a realistic expectation. Nice!
This is why everyone needs to oull two edgars man :/
When i was pulling today I was praying for an edgar... lol. I think i've pulled a total of 3 or 4 on my account. But merged all of them to one over time. I really, really wish I had known about that trick sooner... would have helped me out a ton if I'd kept two. Hope I can get another eventually...

leehom

Holy balls, I have no idea how you guys are killing Xande so easily. I used a OP CoD with 600+ damage and man-eater + man-eater+ and still got destroyed.

This boss is way more difficult than Golbez. I had three characters left standing after round 4 and his AOE stop/attack killed off my last two and stopped the CoD, which he proceeded to kill off in two more rounds. I would've been able to finish him off if CoD didn't get time stopped.

FML, the power curve is too much for FTP people like me.

Holy balls, I have no idea how you guys are killing Xande so easily. I used a OP CoD with 600+ damage and man-eater + man-eater+ and still got destroyed.

This boss is way more difficult than Golbez. I had three characters left standing after round 4 and his AOE stop/attack killed off my last two and stopped the CoD, which he proceeded to kill off in two more rounds. I would've been able to finish him off if CoD didn't get time stopped.

FML, the power curve is too much for FTP people like me.

Did you happen to see the guide i posted? I should find it again and repost it

As far as damage im pretty surprised a 6 star Cod had trouble sealing the deal. What were the units you brought it?

Also you basically need to finish the fight by round 4 so having a team that can pull that off is a must

Dispel is also a must. You let him keep that round 4 buff and its over

chrono01

Ugh, tempted to do a 10+1 pull, but if I do then I won't have enough Lapis for the BF banner, that has Tilith which is apparently even more useful than Refia. :/

Someone stop me.

Ugh, tempted to do a 10+1 pull, but if I do then I won't have enough Lapis for the BF banner, that has Tilith which is apparently even more useful than Refia. :/

Someone stop me.

You have time, you have two weeks. You'll want Refia, that goes without saying, but yes you'll want Tilith too...who knows what is coming in the next weeks!

Syntsui

I lost 2 times already to Xande with Tuffymon's CoD. I'll just get my own CoD to at least lvl 90 (30% ATK) and finish farming my Dualcast to put on Kefka (I will fuse 2 of the ones I've been farming and in the future get another one as I pulled another Lud today).

chrono01

I mean Tilith has some amazing skills but Refia isnt a slouch and remains quite good for the forseeable future

Is Tilith easier or harder to pull?

LINK to my Xande Guide http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=222956519
I believe the chances of pulling Tilith should be the same as Refia, unless I'm missing something. So, from my experience with pulls earlier today (all 21 of them), pretty damn difficult. :(

If I could purchase in-game currency, it wouldn't be a problem. However, as mentioned (with the prices as they are in Canada, with a 10+1 pull costing the equivalent of a full-priced console game), that isn't really an option for me. Since both banners will likely arrive close to each other, I need to make a choice. I was hoping to get Refia with my hoarded tickets, but that didn't happen, hence the dilemma. -_-

You have time, you have two weeks. You'll want Refia, that goes without saying, but yes you'll want Tilith too...who knows what is coming in the next weeks!
I guess I'll stick to dailies, and hope I eventually get lucky. Still, with 20+ pulls today and not getting anything out of it, my optimism is more-or-less shot. :/

My team for Xande was

Cecil
Agrias
Ramza
Kefka
Lenna

Friend Lightning with around 500 attack

Turn 1

Cecil Focus
Agrias Full Break
Ramza Ultima
Kefka Hyperdrive
Lenna Cheer
Lightning Crushing blow

Its important to know hit timing for your strikes and at least attempt to sync them for some bonus damage

Turn 2

Cecil Provoke
Agrias Cleansing Strike
Ramza Ultima
Kefka Defend
Lenna Defend
Lightning Crushing blow

Turn 2 is Meteor round. I suggest defending with any unit that doesnt have 3k or more HP. Some people have said it hit them for 5k meaning they likely didnt have Focus up

Turn 3

Cecil Curaja
Agrias Cleansing Strike
Ramza Ultima
Kefka Hyperdrive
Lenna Curaja
Lightning Crushing Blow

Heal and damage round. Simple stuff. Having double Curaja helps a lot after taking the Meteor hit. Focus and Cheer end on this turn

Turn 4

Dispel! Dispel his damn buff and finish him off

All units on deck to end the fight! As long as you get rid of the buff you should be able to end the fight here. If not kiss your attempt goodbye unless you are super lucky

c-murph

I'm going to pull for Tilith and then that's probably it for a bit. Have an alternate 6* healer to offer me other options. Then save everything for Orlandu or Eileen.

I'm not sure what more I really need with my team. I have enough units I can bring to 6* when it happens. Would've like to get Ramza and Delita just cause Tactics but probably not going to happen until future Tactics banners. I can wait and just build with what I got. After TM farming everything I'll basically have a Team that can attack twice through attack or spell.

I'm not sure what else is out there that I might want... Maybe Rikku or the FFVII or FFVIII characters.

So happy today.

Daily + 3 tickets.

Krile
Russell
Ingus
Refia

Yesterday daily was Celes, my first one.

So nice to finally have some luck and still have 4800 lapis and 25 tickets left for Tilith. Until then only daily here and there. :)

After Tilith what's the next really good base 4 star? 5 stars don't exist so I don't care about any of those units.

I won't mind if I don't get Tilith, Refia is good enough for me.

leehom

Lost for the sixth time in a roll. This fight is really starting to aggravate me. One more round and I would've killed him with a OP DKC, but he killed Lenna after round 4 and his AOE time stop in found 5 stopped EVERYONE. =/

leehom

Turn 2 is Meteor round. I suggest defending with any unit that doesnt have 3k or more HP. Some people have said it hit them for 5k meaning they likely didnt have Focus up

Don't have Cecil or any character with Focus.

Cecil hates me, I tried to pull for him and failed.

Lost for the sixth time in a roll. This fight is really starting to aggravate me. One more round and I would've killed him with a OP DKC, but he killed Lenna after round 4 and his AOE time stop in found 5 stopped EVERYONE. =/

Sorry man

The chances of winning the fight drop dramatically if you cant finish him in round 4

Focus/cheer/Full break go a long way to getting him close to death in the first 3 turns

Dispel/Holy Torch is a requirement. His 4th turn buff is so strong that its like hitting a damn wall

Don't have Cecil or any character with Focus.

Cecil hates me, I tried to pull for him and failed.

Shellga from Charlotte would work. Do you have a Charlotte?

I do have Charlotte, but Shellga only raises SPR? I thought SPR increased healing power, or does it increase magic resistance as well?

I am considering using her next time.

SPR is both Healing modifier and magic resist

Same stat focus upgrades. Charlotte will sutely help you out to fill the Cecil role. Not nearly as well but maybe good enough.

I do have Charlotte, but Shellga only raises SPR? I thought SPR increased healing power, or does it increase magic resistance as well?

I am considering using her next time.

Shellga well help you survive that meteor, also use magic break if you don't have a full breaker.

With my team I had 6 star CoD and a Free Willy Lightning doing all the damage, I beat Xande right after he used meteor.

Other units were Agrias, Kefka, Cecil, and Lenna. Agrias and Kefka died to meteor but it didn't matter, only needed them for full break and escape

Shellga well help you survive that meteor, also use magic break if you don't have a full breaker.

Xande heavily resists or is immune to damage reduction so dont waste valuable turns trying to get it to stick

Focus on damage and support. Got to kill him in 4 rounds. Def and Spr reduction works great though

leehom

SPR is both Healing modifier and magic resist

Same stat focus upgrades. Charlotte will sutely help you out to fill the Cecil role. Not nearly as well but maybe good enough.

Thanks, I think that's what I needed to know. Maybe I can finish him off in four rounds next time.

Xande heavily resists or is immune to damage reduction so dont waste valuable turns trying to get it to stick

Focus on damage and support. Got to kill him in 4 rounds. Def and Spr reduction works great though

huh, it got fully broken with me but I only needed one try so I guess i got lucky(or maybe i didn't notice, who knows)

Abylim

Just got Luneth 5 star. Anyway to get 6 star awakening mats ATM?

My first ever 5 star pull btw. Been playing since august, I think.

linkent

Reposting from reddit. Need help for Memu

I tried googling around and really could not find the solution.
Every ffbe update will suddenly cause this

Q6y3cGL.png

Re-download sometimes worked, sometimes not.
Currently, have been re-downloading countless time and it still appears.

Possible problems, Memu does not use internet data?
From task manager - network tab, memu constantly show 0.1mbps. even for first time download.

this is the app data used
is it too small? or similar with those who got it to work?

also tried Modded APK, since someone mention it works but same result..

Really need to solve it this week to start Zidane TM farming..

yeah I've got all the chests upto pro but can't do anymore.

Aw that sucks but I'm sure there will be an event soon

you can still buy the mats if you have candy bars.
also possible to farm those rare spawn dragon in Pro version of this dungeon but it is random and rare.

Abylim

I'm happy now. Got Zidane earlier this week. Then today got Luneth, 2 Refia and Ingus in my 11 pull. My first ever 11 pull. Been saving for this banner since I heard it was coming.

My friend started playing start of Oct and got 3 5 stars. Dark knight Cecil, ramza And Dracu Lasswell. I felt pretty shafted.

Today I feel pretty good!

Celegus

I'm happy now. Got Zidane earlier this week. Then today got Luneth, 2 Refia and Ingus in my 11 pull. My first ever 11 pull. Been saving for this banner since I heard it was coming.

My friend started playing start of Oct and got 3 5 stars. Dark knight Cecil, ramza And Dracu Lasswell. I felt pretty shafted.

Today I feel pretty good!

You both have crazy luck then. Been playing since day 1 and no base 5, just one single rainbow in the dozen rerolls I did and none since.

Rootbeer

Banned
It's funny how quickly people will boot you from their friend lists!

Everytime I make my leader anyone who isn't one of my 6*s for more than 30mins or so I'll lose at least one person. lol.

Come on people... there are very legitimate reasons for why you might have a low level char as your leader. Not my fault the game forces it to work that way.

(not a criticism against GAF, I have quite a few non-GAF friends and randos on there, too)

Lyrian

It's funny how quickly people will boot you from their friend lists!

Everytime I make my leader anyone who isn't one of my 6*s for more than 30mins or so I'll lose at least one person. lol.

Come on people... there are very legitimate reasons for why you might have a low level char as your leader. Not my fault the game forces it to work that way.

(not a criticism against GAF, I have quite a few non-GAF friends and randos on there, too)

Do you know how to set your companion party lead from the main screen options menu to avoid having low level characters appear on others' friends lists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom