• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Did a multi-pull, three golds:

Roselia
Penelo
Rydia

3* characters:

Clyne
Cyne
Maria
Hayate (dupe)
Lani
Penelo
Maria
Vivi

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother spending my energy for the day, I am so done with this game at the moment. I have just under 3k Lapis left, so not feeling the best right now. :/

CCIE

Banned
Grats to everyone on their pulls! Also, thanks for the tips to beat the boss. Going to run ELT some more for all the sweet megacytes from dragons now that I know what i''m doing. Could use the event to level my Espers. Also, going hardcore TM farming for the next week or so. Get the Gun for Lightning, then start working on others. Might start spending lapis for TMR.

Chrono, take a break. This banner has been really, really rough for you.

chrono01

Chrono, take a break. This banner has been really, really rough for you.
Yeah, I'm just going to log in daily and take a break from the game for a while. I don't even want to work through the new story content or anything right now, since I'm in such a bitter mood. I wouldn't enjoy it anyway.

That's 32 pulls today, with not a single thing to show for it. :/

Muku

Congrats Syn! Welcome to the Luneth club!

I wish I were Oprah right now. A LUNETH FOR YOU, A LUNETH FOR YOU, OH YEAH AND A LUNETH FOR YOU!

Fyi, even though I just pulled Luneth. He's not going to be leveled up for quite some time.

I've been using Bartz since I first started and Chizzy for the past 3 months and I'm still doing fine with content.
I mean yea I've done everything in this game thus far so I'm kinda just whining at this point, especially since I got 2 DW. I just want to be the F2P with all the luck and no struggle tbh

Azuran

Banned

Roselia
Penelo
Rydia

3* characters:

Clyne
Cyne
Maria
Hayate (dupe)
Lani
Penelo
Maria
Vivi

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother spending my energy for the day, I am so done with this game at the moment. I have just under 3k Lapis left, so not feeling the best right now. :/

My condolences Chrono :(

This is why I'm not going to bother doing multi-pulls anymore. For every success story I've seen, there's 3 like this one.

MOTHERFUCKER YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT CRAZY AND PULLED 2x11 AND GOT THAT BITCH LUNETH FUCKYEAH

NO FUCKING MONEY SPENT AND I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED YEAHHHHHHHH

1x LUNETH
2x REFIA
5x INGUS
7x ARC (NOT 9 LIKE I THOUGHT)

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I LOVE YALL!!!

Congrats! And damn, sorry Chrono.

EDarkness

Roselia
Penelo
Rydia

3* characters:

Clyne
Cyne
Maria
Hayate (dupe)
Lani
Penelo
Maria
Vivi

Sheesh, Chrono. The Universe is telling you to leave this banner alone for now. The game is taking from you and not giving anything back and that's a sign to leave this stuff alone. I'm sorry, man. It'll be better for your sanity to walk away now...at least for a while. Drink a beer or something, too.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

Roselia
Penelo
Rydia

3* characters:

Clyne
Cyne
Maria
Hayate (dupe)
Lani
Penelo
Maria
Vivi

wait you pulled MORE? you got caught up chasing the dragon. i've been there man.

chrono01

Sheesh, Chrono. The Universe is telling you to leave this banner alone for now. The game is taking from you and not giving anything back and that's a sign to leave this stuff alone. I'm sorry, man. It'll be better for your sanity to walk away now...at least for a while. Drink a beer or something, too.
Yeah, I'm not even going to do daily pulls. I'm done.

It's most upsetting, since I wanted to save a multi-pull for Tilith (who's a limited-time unit), and now I likely won't have enough to do it since I pulled here. I just really wanted Refia, or even Arc, since they're nice characters. I didn't expect Luneth, so no disappointment there, but to not get anything out of 5,000 Lapis, 20 summon tickets, and a daily draw? It's been an awful day for me. When you think that it's the equivalent of 15,000 Lapis, or $140 CDN, it makes me sick to my stomach.

I know it's a game, and I shouldn't get upset, but it's still depressing. :(

wait you pulled MORE? you got caught up chasing the dragon. i've been there man.
I did. Not anymore.

I'm just going to log in daily, save up whatever I can (ticket, and Lapis-wise for Tilith), and try again there. No multi-pulls though, and I doubt I'll do any daily draws from now until then. I need to recover from the amount spent today, and as mentioned, this banner has been awful for me. Last one too, but I didn't draw as much on it so that wasn't so bad. This one, though...

bonkeng

Roselia
Penelo
Rydia

3* characters:

Clyne
Cyne
Maria
Hayate (dupe)
Lani
Penelo
Maria
Vivi

That's just brutal, I'm sorry dude.

tuffymon

Sorry Chrono, I didn't pull quite as many as you did, but I had 1 troll gold, and than 18 blues. So, while not nearly as unfortunate as you, I definitely know your pain.

Sorry Syntusi? that my CoD didn't have the umph for you T.T However, grats on your pull.

Folstern

wZklLQY.jpg
Just in time for:
No more drawing for a healer for a long while!

CCIE

Banned
Chrono - been there long ago on the WoL banner. If it makes you feel better I will tell you what I really spent chasing him, and why I won't be doing that again. I spent more than $200 chasing that unit, and I still haven't pulled him months later.

That is why I vowed never to do that again, and have been very methodical on my pulls since then. No unit is that important to me, and I felt like such a fool back then. You can get by with any number of units in this game, as shown by that same account. Luck has been pretty horrific on that account when chasing premium units, though good 3*'s abound.

My new account seems to have MUCH better luck, and is my primary going forth. That said, I know how you feel.

I hurt for you, and hope Tillith is in your future. You have two weeks left on this banner to save up, though dailies will net you 700 lapis if you just do them in that timeframe.

scarlet

Beat ELT with udca's OP CoD

Thank you buddy! The lack of dps is really ruining me.

I had my 3rd ExDeath, now I have like 20 mages and only 1 dps and that's Chizuru.

chrono01

(i have a theory that gumi can predict users who will chase a pull)
I had a theory that purchased Lapis had a better chance of pulling something decent, but CCIE and her quest for WoL demolished that one, haha.

Sorry Chrono, I didn't pull quite as many as you did, but I had 1 troll gold, and than 18 blues. So, while not nearly as unfortunate as you, I definitely know your pain.

Sorry Syntusi? that my CoD didn't have the umph for you T.T However, grats on your pull.
Doesn't feel amazing, that's for sure. :(

Just in time for:

No more drawing for a healer for a long while!
Nice man, congrats!

Chrono - been there long ago on the WoL banner. If it makes you feel better I will tell you what I really spent chasing him, and why I won't be doing that again. I spent more than $200 chasing that unit, and I still haven't pulled him months later.

That is why I vowed never to do that again, and have been very methodical on my pulls since then. No unit is that important to me, and I felt like such a fool back then. You can get by with any number of units in this game, as shown by that same account. Luck has been pretty horrific on that account when chasing premium units, though good 3*'s abound.

My new account seems to have MUCH better luck, and is my primary going forth. That said, I know how you feel.

I hurt for you, and hope Tillith is in your future. You have two weeks left on this banner to save up, though dailies will net you 700 lapis if you just do them in that timeframe.
Thanks.

Yeah, it was definitely a wake-up call for me. I mean, I've had some bad pulls in the past, but today was something different entirely. I now know how you felt way back then. Despite me also trying for WoL as you did, I stuck mainly to daily/ticket draws. If I pulled as much then as I did now, maybe I would have understood your feelings/frustration then.

I'll save up whatever I can, and hope it's enough for Tilith. It probably won't be, but it's all I can do right now.

Muku

Chrono, have you finished the new story released last week? If not, gives you good time to tackle that for more Lapis as well. Wish I could give you some of my extra tickets.

chrono01

Chrono, have you finished the new story released last week? If not, gives you good time to tackle that for more Lapis as well. Wish I could give you some of my extra tickets.
Not yet. I was going to do it today, but I didn't feel like (I wonder why ;_;).

I'll probably get around to it tomorrow. I still need to do the ELT event, but I'll save that for a bit later.

Luck is circular in this. It'll pay off eventually.
That's all I can hope for, right now. :(

Muku

Not yet. I was going to do it today, but I didn't feel like (I wonder why ;_;).

I'll probably get around to it tomorrow. I still need to do the ELT event, but I'll save that for a bit later.

That's all I can hope for, right now. :(

I hope that you've paid your dues with this one so that Tillith will be yours.

mikemandey

I also spent around $150 on my first primary acc to get Zidane. Not only I didnt get him, the other units I pulled were trash. I, then, abandoned that acc until now.

chrono01

I hope that you've paid your dues with this one so that Tillith will be yours.
Thanks, hope so too!

I am glad to see people here having luck on the banner, though. While I haven't been, nice to see some that are. I genuinely mean that.

Syntsui

Chrono, I've been there and done that.

I told you guys what happened to me on Cecil banner, when I pulled him on my first daily and then I got confident and pulled 2x11 expecting to farm a lot of Excalibur. I paid more than a hundred reais (Brazilian currency) for these pulls and didn't get a single adittional one.

I felt pure anger mixed with sadness, but I started saving all my lapis until the present banner and look what just happened, without spending a single cent, I spent almost all lapis I've saved, but I did get what I wanted.

Like Shouta said, luck is cyclical and your time will come. Don't take the bad pulls too harshly and just keep saving.

Muku

Thanks, hope so too!

I am glad to see people here having luck on the banner, though. While I haven't been, nice to see some that are. I genuinely mean that.

Getting lucky during the rare time makes it difficult, because you know others are having the luck you once were. Thank you.

I will say, that even during the down times, it's nice to see other GAF folks get the stuff they want. That and it'll probably end up as their leader so you can use it later. XD I just wanted Refia so bad today. Ended up getting extremely lucky. I stopped right after. Though only missing Arc from this banner. Will probably do daily pulls in hope that he shows up.

chrono01

Chrono, I've been there and done that.

I told you guys what happened to me on Cecil banner, when I pulled him on my first daily and then I got confident and pulled 2x11 expecting to farm a lot of Excalibur. I paid more than a hundred reais (Brazilian currency) for these pulls and didn't get a single adittional one.

I felt pure anger mixed with sadness, but I started saving all my lapis until the present banner and look what just happened, without spending a single cent, I spent almost all lapis I've saved, but I did get what I wanted.

Like Shouta said, luck is cyclical and your time will come. Don't take the bad pulls too harshly and just keep saving.

Getting lucky during the rare time makes it difficult, because you know others are having the luck you once were. Thank you.

I will say, that even during the down times, it's nice to see other GAF folks get the stuff they want. That and it'll probably end up as their leader so you can use it later. XD I just wanted Refia so bad today. Ended up getting extremely lucky. I stopped right after. Though only missing Arc from this banner. Will probably do daily pulls in hope that he shows up.
Thanks for the support guys, means a lot. :)

Watch Chrono pull 2 Orlandus
Oh man, that would make everything alright. Yes, all would be forgiven.

linkent

As no one has posted yet to this, I'm going to give this a stab.

I'm not an IT guy, but I have a reasonably sound competency with computers.

As a mobile-based game, FFBE absolutely uses Internet data. I've been using MEmu constantly, without issues.

Based upon what you are describing, I believe the issue is that something is preventing MEmu from accessing the Internet. Are you using a proxy or using unusual router settings that might be blocking FFBE from accessing the Internet from your PC?

i could download from playstore, browse on memu, play naruto on it.
it just for some reason, FFBE is not using or using really few data when "Loading" after every updates.
help me check settings->app->ffbe is it less than 100mb?
77mb for app, 10mb for data, 5mb for cache.

I GOT CRAZY AND PULLED 2x11 AND GOT THAT BITCH LUNETH FUCKYEAH
Gratz to you and all other who got Luneth / Refia.

Sorry Bro. Same situation as you, 18 pulls, 0 Refia.
luckily Zidane make up for those shit pulls, but cant Macro TM farm as i couldnt get memu to work.
felt like shit.

keeping my last 6000lapis for daily and hopefully enough for multi on last day.
probably wont get her too then :(

Can't seems to kill Xande at all. Tried three times and I can't seem to do enough damage to kill him. Only one doing anything seems to be friend Lightning. :/

leehom

Can't seems to kill Xande at all. Tried three times and I can't seem to do enough damage to kill him. Only one doing anything seems to be friend Lightning. :/
Took me about ten tries. I got close half the times, but when round five rolled around, his aoe stop would stop my whole team almost everytime. Try to use focus or shellga, full break, and cheer. Find a friend with man eater, duel wield, barrage and around 600 dmg did it for me.

Took me about ten tries. I got close half the times, but when round five rolled around, his aoe stop would stop my whole team almost everytime. Try to use focus or shellga, full break, and cheer. Find a friend with man eater, duel wield, barrage and around 600 dmg did it for me.

I've been doing everything but that Barrage. Been doing Crushing Blow with friend Lightning but I might change to it and see what happens

I kinda' feel your pain, Chrono. I did land Arc and Ingus, so my day wasn't a complete bust. But I dropped money on the game for the first time after vowing I would always remain F2P in the hopes of nabbing Refia. Especially seeing how everyone was pulling her like candy.

So I used 9 tickets, did a daily pull, paid to do an 11 pull, and even spent 1,000 more lapis to do 2 more pulls. Still no Refia. It's very disheartening to say the least.

On the flip side, I was able to beat ELT without a ton of trouble without even needing to bring my strongest FL buddy. So maybe my current team isn't all that shabby to begin with and I'm chasing units more because of hype and for the excitement of change rather than an actual need. I think that's my big takeaway of the day, and after my moment of weakness, I'm now even more resolved to stay F2P from here on.

Chrono I'm sorry. I've felt the same way in Record Keeper multiple times. Gatcha games give us the lowest lows and the highest highs. It's pretty nuts

Acerac

Banned
Had a really good feeling about this pull. Really felt like this was gonna be my Luneth. Jo does my pull and.... I got a blue. Shit. That's not Luneth. Open it up and see... my third Zidane. o_o

There is no point where dual wield stops being good right? Like I should sub him on to my TM farm team immediately?

Rixa

Roselia
Penelo
Rydia

3* characters:

Clyne
Cyne
Maria
Hayate (dupe)
Lani
Penelo
Maria
Vivi

Thanks for the support guys, means a lot. :)

Ouch ouch :( Thats rough, damn. Iam really sorry :(.

This was my 10+1. Before I didnt have any Xiaos nor Hayate, got 5th Cecil too and The Goddess.

Screenshot_20161104-174847.png

chrono01

Sorry Bro. Same situation as you, 18 pulls, 0 Refia.
luckily Zidane make up for those shit pulls, but cant Macro TM farm as i couldnt get memu to work.
felt like shit.

keeping my last 6000lapis for daily and hopefully enough for multi on last day.
probably wont get her too then :(

I kinda' feel your pain, Chrono. I did land Arc and Ingus, so my day wasn't a complete bust. But I dropped money on the game for the first time after vowing I would always remain F2P in the hopes of nabbing Refia. Especially seeing how everyone was pulling her like candy.

So I used 9 tickets, did a daily pull, paid to do an 11 pull, and even spent 1,000 more lapis to do 2 more pulls. Still no Refia. It's very disheartening to say the least.

On the flip side, I was able to beat ELT without a ton of trouble without even needing to bring my strongest FL buddy. So maybe my current team isn't all that shabby to begin with and I'm chasing units more because of hype and for the excitement of change rather than an actual need. I think that's my big takeaway of the day, and after my moment of weakness, I'm now even more resolved to stay F2P from here on.
You know the saying "I'm glad I'm not the only one"? Well, in this case, I wish I were. Just because I'm having terrible luck on this banner, I still wish/hope for the rest of you not to share my same fate. it seems that isn't the case. :(

May we all (eventually) get that Refia to call our own!

Chrono I'm sorry. I've felt the same way in Record Keeper multiple times. Gatcha games give us the lowest lows and the highest highs. It's pretty nuts
They're definitely a mix of emotions, haha.

Brave Exvius has to be the one that's treated me the worst, though. I go a decent stretch in other gatcha games without getting anything of value, but in this one I seem to have even worse luck than usual. Oh well, maybe it'll balance out soon.

Had a really good feeling about this pull. Really felt like this was gonna be my Luneth. Jo does my pull and.... I got a blue. Shit. That's not Luneth. Open it up and see... my third Zidane. o_o

There is no point where dual wield stops being good right? Like I should sub him on to my TM farm team immediately?
Nope! You want as many Dual Wield as possible. Congrats!

Ouch ouch :( Thats rough, damn. Iam really sorry :(.

This was my 10+1. Before I didnt have any Xiaos nor Hayate, got 5th Cecil too and The Goddess.

Screenshot_20161104-174847.png
The pain still hurts me. >_<

Also, that's a nice pull, congrats man!

KeRaSh

So, what's the best way to farm Sacred Crystals now? Still INT or is it PRO now? 3 INT runs netted 1 SC. I think I got 3 out of 1 PRO run a while back but not sure anymore.
Also, can I fuse my Refias together? That TM seems mediocre at best, right?

tuffymon

It's all good Chrono, let's commiserate together~ Also, I won't pull a Refia at least for awhile... I stopped doing dailies, all my lapis lapis lapis... are belong to Orlandu~

SeanTSC

Sigh, Clyne on daily.

While my friend pulled Luneth on his alt account and another friend pulled Lightning on his 11 last night.

Really hope I can get one before this ends.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Watch Chrono pull 2 Orlandus

On a single daily.

On today's daily, it turns Yellow! It's Lani! Here I come Axe girl. I'll probably stop pulling on this banner soon and start to save instead. FFBF banner, just dailies on.

Manage to beat Xande too on my 3rd attempt. It all goes well till... Let's do a time stop! and half my team eats the dust.

I feel like we're overdue for the Maze... Hoping that is next week!

One thing I do wish they did was merge some of the Lapis rewards and add in Cactur and Energy rewards. But I'll take the current step up over FP and Gil rewards, which btw I'm pass 6mil Gil now, Peasants.

UrSuLeTzU

Holy balls, I have no idea how you guys are killing Xande so easily. I used a OP CoD with 600+ damage and man-eater + man-eater+ and still got destroyed.

This boss is way more difficult than Golbez. I had three characters left standing after round 4 and his AOE stop/attack killed off my last two and stopped the CoD, which he proceeded to kill off in two more rounds. I would've been able to finish him off if CoD didn't get time stopped.

FML, the power curve is too much for FTP people like me.

It helps if you have 2 ribbons and a Ramza :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom