• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonkeng

It's funny how quickly people will boot you from their friend lists!

Everytime I make my leader anyone who isn't one of my 6*s for more than 30mins or so I'll lose at least one person. lol.

Come on people... there are very legitimate reasons for why you might have a low level char as your leader. Not my fault the game forces it to work that way.

(not a criticism against GAF, I have quite a few non-GAF friends and randos on there, too)

Unless you don't have GAF stated in your message, I don't think gaffers will delete you just because you didn't have a 6*.

Most likely it's one of your random friends.

Rootbeer

Banned
Oh, I see... it's at the veeery bottom of the options menu. How did I not see that before!

Well, that changes a lot.

I'm so used to seeing people with messages like "don't unfriend TM farming!" i thought it was a common issue. Hah.

Valentus

What am I missing? I know how to set my leader. But it doesn't 'stick' if I change parties and want to level a team with a low-level leader.

Is there a way to prevent that?

Do you know that you have 5 party slots and in the settings you can set 1 of those 5 parties as the "companion" party and the leader of that party Will Be your Friends leader forever?

mikemandey

So I did the last 10+1 pulls.. Because fuck it.. Then my game crashed.. Slightly annoyed, I opened the game and this happened:

My last 10+1 pulls

YWbYQUr.jpg
I feel like I want to kiss someone right now..

Lyrian

Oh, I see... it's at the veeery bottom of the options menu. How did I not see that before!

Well, that changes a lot.

I'm so used to seeing people with messages like "don't unfriend TM farming!" i thought it was a common issue. Hah.

Cool. Glad you figured that out.

0ZtsU8g.png

Sanity break time.

And yes, Luneth, yes it is.

-- The lack of a significant power aura on 6* Luneth (any aura at all is just barely there) just screams that there is already a 7* awakening planned for him somewhere way down the line.

Rootbeer

Banned
Do you know that you have 5 party slots and in the settings you can set 1 of those 5 parties as the "companion" party and the leader of that party Will Be your Friends leader forever?

I only JUST learned about it... doh!

Oh well. It hasn't been much of an issue for me. Mainly I've just been changing my party back to my "main team" when i'm done with things. Now I don't have to think about it. So that's a win.

I still think this game should let you share your equipment among parties though.

Lyrian

So I did the last 10+1 pulls.. Because fuck it.. Then my game crashed.. Slightly annoyed, I opened the game and this happened:

My last 10+1 pulls

Wow. Grats on the Luneth! Most impressive!

For a unit with a 1% draw rate, an awful lot of people pulled him today.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I only JUST learned about it... doh!

Oh well. It hasn't been much of an issue for me. Mainly I've just been changing my party back to my "main team" when i'm done with things. Now I don't have to think about it. So that's a win.

I still think this game should let you share your equipment among parties though.

Personally sorting through equipment is one of my absolute favorite parts of this game.

So this is a very true story lol. I decided to do 1 more 11 pull for a few more Arcs and figured shit I guess I could take Luneth over Lightning as they are very similar. Whelp my game crashed and when I went back to look at my units...this pull consisted of a Locke/Hayate/WoL some trash and a Luneth. Which is cool obviously. Here is the crazy part. Hayate...WoL and obviously Luneth all 5* rainbows....what the actual fuck.

tariniel

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to get lapis cheaper using the Amazon version of the game? Can I download that version onto MEmu?

Azuran

Banned
So who doesn't have a 5* base atm? I'm polling cause I don't wanna feel alone :'(

I'm in this club and it honestly feels bad at this point. I got like 4 rainbow crystals before the Lightning banner and haven't gotten a single one ever since.

I just want one because they make such a differece. People say you can easily roll with no 5* bases but they make things so much quicker and efficient that I feel like I'm starting to fall behind especially in events where you don't have friends to help out. I honestly don't want to spend 5-10 mins taking down a boss when I know a 5* with good support can easily do it in 2.

chrono01

My last 10+1 pulls

Damn it, stop tempting me! -_-

Congrats though, happy for you! :)

The lack of dps in my current roster is depressing.

Can't beat ELT. Event with a whale friends.
Same here. :(

I could evolve my CoD to 6*, but my Cecil is still 4* (leveling his LB) and even if he was at 6*, I'd need to bring WoL anyway for Full Break. Aside from that, I have Chizuru, Fencer, as well as the traditional Mages (Kefka, Tellah, Exdeath). I find myself unable to live past the first meteor. :/

I'm just going to work through the story content now, and try the event a bit later. Thankfully, it's something you only need to beat once (and not farm), so there's no hurry.

I'm in this club and it honestly feels bad at this point. I got rainbow crystals before the Lightning banner and I haven't gotten a single rainbow crystal ever since.

I just want one because they make such a differece. People say you can easily roll with no 5* bases but they make things so much quicker and efficient that I feel like I'm starting to fall behind especially in events where you don't have friends to help out. I honestly don't want to spend 5-10 mins taking down a boss when I know a 5* with good support can easily do it in 2.
I'm in the club as well, and have very few base 4* characters too. This game has not been exceptionally kind to me.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
So this is a very true story lol. I decided to do 1 more 11 pull for a few more Arcs and figured shit I guess I could take Luneth over Lightning as they are very similar. Whelp my game crashed and when I went back to look at my units...this pull consisted of a Locke/Hayate/WoL some trash and a Luneth. Which is cool obviously. Here is the crazy part. Hayate...WoL and obviously Luneth all 5* rainbows....what the actual fuck.

you drew 3 rainbows in an 11 pull and didn't get to see it?

chrono01

Holy shit. That luck.

mikemandey

The funny thing is, if you see my post above.. Something like this happened to me as well.. The result was quite similar to yours

you drew 3 rainbows in an 11 pull and didn't get to see it?

I saw the first one pop up and it crashed when I looked fucking Hayate was staring me in the face....kept looking oh a WoL 5* kept looking oh...Luneth....I closed and opened it just to make sure and sure enough 3 rainbows one pull and i didn't get to witness the fucking things come on screen. Still kind of angry two of them are trolls although more Black Cowls are nice.

Lyrian

So what you're saying is initiate the summon, and then immediately kill the app, log back in, and enjoy the 5* spoils?

It's a memory leak crash that's the same issue as what causes the menu swipe lag. Instead of lagging the crystal draw, the game just outright crashes to desktop. But, as the units drawn are determined at the moment a player presses Summon, the units are already in the player's inventory before the summoning animation starts playing and the game crashes.

Azuran

Banned
Damn it, stop tempting me! -_-

Congrats though, happy for you! :)

Same here. :(

I could evolve my CoD to 6*, but my Cecil is still 4* (leveling his LB) and even if he was at 6*, I'd need to bring WoL anyway for Full Break. Aside from that, I have Chizuru, Fencer, as well as the traditional Mages (Kefka, Tellah, Exdeath). I find myself unable to live past the first meteor. :/

I'm just going to work through the story content now, and try the event a bit later. Thankfully, it's something you only need to beat once (and not farm), so there's no hurry.

I'm in the club as well, and have very few base 4* characters too. This game has not been exceptionally kind to me.

Honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if we have more chances to level up our other units. 6* CoD would have been a good consolation prize from getting garbage from my pulls today, but I can't even use her because I have no metalcactuars lefts after maxing Cecil and the current vortex is absolutely worthless if you're trying to raise 6* characters.

Lyrian

Reposting from reddit. Need help for Memu

I tried googling around and really could not find the solution.
Every ffbe update will suddenly cause this

Re-download sometimes worked, sometimes not.
Currently, have been re-downloading countless time and it still appears.

Possible problems, Memu does not use internet data?
From task manager - network tab, memu constantly show 0.1mbps. even for first time download.

this is the app data used

is it too small? or similar with those who got it to work?

also tried Modded APK, since someone mention it works but same result..

Really need to solve it this week to start Zidane TM farming..

As no one has posted yet to this, I'm going to give this a stab.

I'm not an IT guy, but I have a reasonably sound competency with computers.

As a mobile-based game, FFBE absolutely uses Internet data. I've been using MEmu constantly, without issues.

Based upon what you are describing, I believe the issue is that something is preventing MEmu from accessing the Internet. Are you using a proxy or using unusual router settings that might be blocking FFBE from accessing the Internet from your PC?

chrono01

It's a memory leak crash that's the same issue as what causes the menu swipe lag. Instead of lagging the crystal draw, the game just outright crashes to desktop. But, as the units drawn are determined at the moment a player presses Summon, the units are already in the player's inventory before the summoning animation starts playing and the game crashes.
Oh I know, I wasn't being serious, haha.

Still, I'm a desperate man for some decent pulls. I'm willing to try anything!

Any.
Thing.

Honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if we have more chances to level up our other units. 6* CoD would have been a good consolation prize from getting garbage from my pulls today, but I can't even use her because I have no metalcactuars lefts after maxing Cecil and the current vortex is absolutely worthless if you're trying to raise 6* characters.
Yeah, the Vortex really isn't worth it. I have all 100 Metal Cactuar available from King Mog, so I could evolve/speed level my CoD if I wanted. Not sure if it'd help me with the event, but the resistances could be nice. Maybe sub out Fencer for CoD, or perhaps Chizuru. She has such low health.

mikemandey

So what you're saying is initiate the summon, and then immediately kill the app, log back in, and enjoy the 5* spoils?

As Lyrian said. Actually It won't affect anything haha. It's just funny that my story was similar to Hippopuncher..

Holy shit I just looked hahaha amazing. Was that Garland 5*? I can't tell if so damn our pulls were basically the same in rarity.

Nah. The only 5* unit was Luneth. 2 Refias and Cecil were 4*. Garland was 3*.

leehom

Feel so relieved, finally beat Xande. It took shellga/cheer/full break and a OP CoD friend w/ over 600 dmg, dual wield barrage to kill him.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
memu solution: try a different computer, seriously. it crashed constantly on my older PC, runs perfectly on my laptop. has to be a memory leak or something.

Lyrian

I'm in this club and it honestly feels bad at this point. I got like 4 rainbow crystals before the Lightning banner and haven't gotten a single one ever since.

It's true. One base 5* can make all the difference. Well, really it's any 6* unit. But almost all of them right now are 5* bases with very few exceptions.

The difference in power between a strong 5* unit and any 6* unit (except maybe WW Fina) is just stupid. At least units that can reach 6* become much more common in the future.

Lyrian

It was a joke, haha.

Man, I really need to work on transmitting my humor across the Interwebs. :/

Lol, welcome to my world. :)
I completely suck at being humorous in real life. Which doubly sucks, because everyone I know makes humor and sarcasm look so easy.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
brb trying to figure out how to force crash on 11 pulls

(aside: i had crashing on the friend point multi-summons earlier this week, maybe gumi should know about this)

hitmon

Congrats to those who were able to get Refia, Luneth, and the rest of the banner characters. For those who were lucky enough to get Refia and Luneth, anybody get them from a daily or ticket pull?

I ended up with a Clyne..

Yea feelsbadman. Just waiting till the day when my Chizuru and Bartz become relevant again with their upgrades

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Yea feelsbadman. Just waiting till the day when my Chizuru and Bartz become relevant again with their upgrades

Fyi, even though I just pulled Luneth. He's not going to be leveled up for quite some time.

I've been using Bartz since I first started and Chizzy for the past 3 months and I'm still doing fine with content.

Syntsui

MOTHERFUCKER YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I GOT CRAZY AND PULLED 2x11 AND GOT THAT BITCH LUNETH FUCKYEAH

NO FUCKING MONEY SPENT AND I GOT EVERYTHING I WANTED YEAHHHHHHHH

1x LUNETH
2x REFIA
5x INGUS
7x ARC (NOT 9 LIKE I THOUGHT)

I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY, I LOVE YALL!!!

hitmon

MOTHERFUCKER YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1x LUNETH
2x REFIA
5x INGUS

Congrats on the great pull. So it seems like 11 pull is the way to go. I'm tempted to try now.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

1x LUNETH
2x REFIA
5x INGUS

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHHHHH

This is why I come here!

Lyrian

1x LUNETH
2x REFIA
5x INGUS

Awesome pulls, man. Grats!

chrono01

1x LUNETH
2x REFIA
5x INGUS

Congrats! :)

EDarkness

1x LUNETH
2x REFIA
5x INGUS

Congrats, man. Not a bad haul and you even got another Refia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom