• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If Ingus TM really stack (which has to be a bug because it makes no sense to treat it differently than Blade Mastery/Doublehand), it will make Exdeath a fucking monster indeed:

https://m.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExviu...h_stacking_ingus_tm_vs_stacking_shantotto_tm/

Not entirely, he needs at least 3 for it to out perform the Rod over Dr.Totes TM at 6* and 4 at 5*. Now, it is an extremely healthy gain in MAG, but I would also say these TM's have far less use than the 30% MAG. It is really an Exdeath or Ramzas in the current state. While the 30% can be slapped on any unit regardless.

Is it worth pulling this banner?

what banner is up after this one?

3 Units are number 1 in their classes and none will be replaced for quite some time. The only one that isn't, is sill a solid unit that offers a lot. This is the best banner since the Facebook and will be the best for quite some time.

Leveling units in this game is so annoying without cactuars. I think I'm gonna max out Refia before Luneth.

I'm probably just going to wait on leveling up my units till there is something good. My current group is still doing work. I'm really really hoping they bring the Maze back next week. It would be perfect. I have a lot of units that need leveling.
-Luneth 5* - > 6*
-Refia 4* - 6*
-Arc - 3* - 5*
-ExDeath 3* - 5*
-Black Cat Lid 5*
-CoD 6*
-Edgar and Arc #2.

And Buttz and ExDeath's 6* should be coming in a month or two. -_-

Yeah

Honestyl the Ingus TM offers more benefit to versatile support units than dedicated mages

Characters like Ramza being the one who benefits the most

You could also use Ingus TM for Locke, Celes, Terra, Bedil, Duane, Rakasha, Bartz, Ingus himself etc etc..

Heck even Edge would benefit from the TM

Valentus

Another calculation

Ramza

Enhacer
Omnirod
Creepy mask
Lordly robe
Earring x2

2 letters
Dual weild
Equip rod materia

Ramuh

598 mag

Another calculation

Ramza

Enhacer
Omnirod
Creepy mask
Lordly robe
Earring x2

2 letters
Dual weild
Equip rod materia

Ramuh

598 mag

OMG i could feasibly make this build

Uhh Im gonna want more Ingus... Grinding the 2 i have from 0-100 doesnt seem worth it

I need like 10 of em

Rixa

Well, did my daily pull. Hoping for that Arc. C'mon Arc, you're only one I'm missing from banner...

Yellow crystal right off the bat. Dear god, this is probably a troll crystal. I was afraid to crack it. I relunctantly did so..... Rosa! Well, I didn't have her, so I can't complain. :) Is she worth working on at some point?

If you have Refia then no. I would say Lenna is better than Rosa too.

My alt:

1. No healer
2. Pull 3* Alma, level her to 5* 23 rank or so
3. Pull 4* Rosa, grind shitton of PRO awaken dungeon for those stupid Brilliant Rays (1/4 drop rate or so), Rosa needs 13 of them (same as Refia). Max Rosa 5*
3.1 Buy BRays from Mog King.
4. Pull 4* Refia...

^^ The fuck :/ So much nrg wasted in order of getting healer :D.

I NEED ZIDANE. Otherwise L&A is just wasted slots & nrg in TM grinding.

If you have Refia then no. I would say Lenna is better than Rosa too.

My alt:

1. No healer
2. Pull 3* Alma, level her to 5* 23 rank or so
3. Pull 4* Rosa, grind shitton of PRO awaken dungeon for those stupid Brilliant Rays (1/4 drop rate or so), Rosa needs 13 of them (same as Refia). Max Rosa 5*
3.1 Buy BRays from Mog King.
4. Pull 4* Refia...

^^ The fuck :/ So much nrg wasted in order of getting healer :D.

I NEED ZIDANE. Otherwise L&A is just wasted slots & nrg in TM grinding.

L&A only makes sense if you pull high volumes of Ingus since he is a 3 star base. With Memu you can reasonable snag a 5 dupe TM in a week and a half

I can't decide if I want to farm multiple Omni Rods or just combine them to get one quickly...Three Trust Moogles away from my eventual MM...

BAHAHAHA

Considering how many Refias I have, is her TM worth it for healers?

So if the Ingus TM doesn't get nerfed and I will wait to see I'm gonna farm 3 of them and when Exdeath is 6* giving him Dual Wield with Enhancer/Omni Rod and 3 of Ingus TM...with innate DC and Meteor....ohhhhh boy!

Syntsui

Not entirely, he needs at least 3 for it to out perform the Rod over Dr.Totes TM at 6* and 4 at 5*. Now, it is an extremely healthy gain in MAG, but I would also say these TM's have far less use than the 30% MAG. It is really an Exdeath or Ramzas in the current state. While the 30% can be slapped on any unit regardless.
Well, theoretically it would be the best PvP unit in the game for dual cast Meteor spam, no? A worth investment I guess.

I can't decide if I want to farm multiple Omni Rods or just combine them to get one quickly...Three Trust Moogles away from my eventual MM...

BAHAHAHA

Considering how many Refias I have, is her TM worth it for healers?

Getting MP and SPR is definitely more slot efficient as far as Materia goes. Frees you up to throw on a Bar spell or HP up etc..

Its a very good TM

As far as the Omni Rod. Hard to say... I have seven Arcs and I know I might want to keep at least 2-3 of them in case I ever need to build yet another Element chain Mage team

I guess base your decision around if you would like that option. If you think you can get by with just One powerful 6 Star mage then it makes sense to get access to that power ASAP and keep whatever dupes past 5 to speed up the second rod in case you get access to another Dual Weild

Also a question I now have 4 Hayates.....Black Cowl worth farming multiples or just get one asap?

Probably farm 2?

With current team composition requirements Im not usually seeing the need for more than 2 powerful DPS units. Again its all about what teams and options you are looking to build and the need to clear content

I personally look towards speed and access so that I can tackle encounters as they continue to get harder

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well, theoretically it would be the best PvP unit in the game for dual cast Meteor spam, no? A worth investment I guess.

If you got a bunch of Ingus, sure, but I really don't think it's worth the time investment if you're thinking of farming 4 individual. That's 35 days of straight TM farming for a fairly niche use and one where you do need 3 to make it better.

Basically, if you're pulling a lot on this banner, It seems like a decent investment, but if you're sitting at any amount of Ingus under 10. No.

Also a question I now have 4 Hayates.....Black Cowl worth farming multiples or just get one asap?

No reason to have more than 2 I would say. So farm all 4 at the same time and combine into 2. Still the best Attack helm in JPN, but how many do you actual need? Since you typically roll with 2 Physical, and if you need the third, the one from the Colossum is decent for the third string unit.

Since everyone is bringing up Arc and his Rod. I don't think it's entirely worth it to keep a bunch of them if you also have some Dualcast Materia in the pool. Most of you seem to have an ExDeath who will be top dog. And if you do need to Mage Chain again. One Arc, means you got two innate DC, and just slap the DC materia on Kefka or Tellah, who both provide a bit more utility. Where most of us will have 3 characters anyways.

Syntsui

If you got a bunch of Ingus, sure, but I really don't think it's worth the time investment if you're thinking of farming 4 individual. That's 35 days of straight TM farming for a fairly niche use and one where you do need 3 to make it better.

Basically, if you're pulling a lot on this banner, It seems like a decent investment, but if you're sitting at any amount of Ingus under 10. No.

No reason to have more than 2 I would say. So farm all 4 at the same time and combine into 2. Still the best Attack helm in JPN, but how many do you actual need? Since you typically roll with 2 Physical, and if you need the third, the one from the Colossum is decent for the third string unit.

I'd say it's a great investment for whoever has a lot of Ingus AND a lot of Exdeaths. It would pretty much guarantee good placements in PvP, which would guarantee a steady income of Moogles.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'd say it's a great investment for whoever has a lot of Ingus AND a lot of Exdeaths. It would pretty much guarantee good placements in PvP, which would guarantee a steady income of Moogles.

????

How many Enhancers do you have? You only have the tools to make a single one one better than the Onmi Rod. As I said, You need 3 of them and you also need a MAG Sword to make it work. If you're just slapping on any sword to get the bonus, you'll be losing out on some MAG there as well when you add everything up. Making the gain from the trait less worth it.

If you want to think of it this way.

You need to TM farm 3 Ingus to be better than 1 Arc TM. And Arc's TM is far more versatile

Question about Luneth? What factors make him more powerful than Lightning? Dual wield or what?

Dual Wield and Def Break

Letter and Ams is a pretty versatile TM. I wouldnt undersell it

Im looking at 6 Star Terra and going hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rixa

L&A only makes sense if you pull high volumes of Ingus since he is a 3 star base. With Memu you can reasonable snag a 5 dupe TM in a week and a half

Well yeah.
As you should fairly well know, I dont use Memu to BE. And cause I have 4x30% MAG I consider the effort for 3 L&A (got 3 Ignus) be kinda wasteful. As I dont have Dual Wield and it seems Iam not getting one either.

giphy.gif
[

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. DAILY SABIN: CHECK!

2. Excalibur progress: 67.8%!

3. Rising Sun progress: 22.3%

4. DualCast: 17.6%

I have a neat TM farming system, I think, where I fill three slots for one while sandbagging a couple others. When the primary focus is done, I promote one of the other two with a couple more of that same unit. So right now I'm have a couple ludmilles in waiting. EXCITING.

Syntsui

????

How many Enhancers do you have? You only have the tools to make a single one one better than the Onmi Rod. As I said, You need 3 of them and you also need a MAG Sword to make it work. If you're just slapping on any sword to get the bonus, you'll be losing out on some MAG there as well when you add everything up. Making the gain from the trait less worth it.

If you want to think of it this way.

You need to TM farm 3 Ingus to be better than 1 Arc TM. And Arc's TM is far more versatile

Dual Wield and Def Break

Oh yeah we only have 1 Enhancer, forget it it's not viable.

Does anyone know if Luneth's Advance stacks with Cecil's Moonlight Veil and Refia's Embolden?

1. DAILY SABIN: CHECK!

2. Excalibur progress: 67.8%!

3. Rising Sun progress: 22.3%

4. DualCast: 17.6%

I have a neat TM farming system, I think, where I fill three slots for one while sandbagging a couple others. When the primary focus is done, I promote one of the other two with a couple more of that same unit. So right now I'm have a couple ludmilles in waiting. EXCITING.

What did you pull from this banner panther?

linkent

If the same problem is occurring across multiple devices, then maybe your ISP is blocking the game server's IP (assuming you are not using anything other than the default settings on your router?

Perhaps someone who has a bit more experience here than I can help you set up a VPN to get around this (if this is indeed the problem)?

VPN works!
thanks for that suggestion.

off to farming TM!

So glad this event isn't a farming one! I finished the story last night, barring one outstanding quest, and now I need to seriously continue TM farming and leveling.

My TM team right now is Kain, 3* Cecil, Ludmille, Ludmille, and Zidane. It goes so slowly that I'm tempted to feed 4 more Kains to Kain just to pop my first TM. It's raining Kains anyway.

After that, I've got 5 Lunas for Barrage.

I don't even want to think about what's after that. MAG +30%, Ribbons, another Excalibur, Black Cowl, Save the Queen, Minerva Bustier, and Aegis Shield, probably.

Plus the Espers and leveling 3* Cecil to 6* and Luneth...

Valentus

Farming magicite is So easy.

Escape until you encounter a dragon, beat it, repeat until you fought 5 Dragons.

Defeat xande

22 magicite easy.

Same here. I think this is my 7th one. Nothing wrong with the guy, but I don't really need that many....

Anyone know who has Equip Greatsword? I'm thinking about giving that to my CoD.

That would be the boss that is Garland.

How the hell do people even NEED magicite at this point lol Don't most people have their espers maxed?

Syntsui

How the hell do people even NEED magicite at this point lol Don't most people have their espers maxed?

My Golem, Ifrit and Shiva are still level 1. I would gladly farm this event but I can't beat Xande yet. Next week this will surely be achievable.

Rixa

To think that I have farmed way over 2 months TM, closer to 3. Including most events. My Espers (outside of Siren) are 2* but only 2 maxed.

bonkeng

Question about Luneth? What factors make him more powerful than Lightning? Dual wield or what?

I think they're about equal. Luneth deals more ST damage but no elemental coverage, Lightning does the opposite.

Ummmm, I'm guessing you're the only one who maxed all espers by farming PF repeatedly XD

Farming magicite is So easy.

Escape until you encounter a dragon, beat it, repeat until you fought 5 Dragons.

Defeat xande

22 magicite easy.

Dude, I didn't even think of this. Hate repeated explorations. Do you mostly take out the Yellows, or doesn't it matter?

My default party is Lightning, Ramza, WoL, Kefka, Exdeath. (Guess I could sub in Celes or Lenna for Exdeath, and I'm still LB training my Cecil.)

No. I've totally ignored magicite, aside from the Orbonne Monastery event. Diabolos is still 1*, and my 2* espers are sitting at like, level 10-25.

EDarkness

Ah. I don't have Garland. I guess that rules that out. Heh, heh. I'll have to find another solution to this weapon issue, I think.

Oh, and I don't have maxed espers. I have them all at 2* now, but none at 40. I rarely get magicite so it's slow going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom