• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Is there a list of upcoming Star Quartz rewards? I'm closing in on my potential second pair of earrings but don't want to buy them just to find out something better is around the corner.

In the Next 2 updates the New fat chocobo Will have:

Moogle 300 sq
Equip rod materia 200 sq
Force shield 50 sq (heavy shield 40 def 8 spr 10 % fire ice lightning resistance)
Elixir 5 sq
Phoenix down 5 sq

Whales

Banned
BBTqEOg.jpg

TM farm moving slowly but surely

need the moogle from elite event to boost zidane tho :V I cant beat xande

also cecil almost LB level 10... I am getting him straight to 6* after this, fuck LB farming it takes too long. I need a 6* in my team now I can't beat any of the hard stuff otherwise

Lyrian

VPN works!
thanks for that suggestion.

off to farming TM!

Awesome! Glad you got the problem worked out!

I have a feeling Maze will be coming up next week or the following.

Gut feeling suggests that the Maze will show up Monday thru Thursday this week before the next Mog King event. The timing of it showing up would be sound.

Is that good or bad? Haven't done ELT yet and I don't know the basterd's hp.

When is 580 MAG bad.... ever????

CCIE

Banned
Doing nothing but TM farming this weekend - trying to get my five Mustadio to 16% for the gun so my Lightning can get closer to 500 ATK. Will start farming Espers on Monday, when I'm supposed to be working... TMR in the evening, and I should be closed to finished with first TM on this account by Friday. They are a quarter of the way there after essentially just today... would like to get them close to 8% by end of the weekend. Using lapis here and there to speed the process. Agree with Valentus it is a better use of lapis right now until I get a few TM's done.

Need to get my Espers to 2* status for the sweet bonuses. However, money may be an issue with Esper farming, as I have CoD, Bartz, and Refia that all need to be raised from max 4*. And that will get expensive. Refia gets the priority for now.

KeRaSh

In the Next 2 updates the New fat chocobo Will have:

Moogle 300 sq
Equip rod materia 200 sq
Force shield 50 sq (heavy shield 40 def 8 spr 10 % fire ice lightning resistance)
Elixir 5 sq
Phoenix down 5 sq

Those prices. . . Is the Moogle a Trust Moogle? That seems ridiculous.
Where would an equip rod materia come in handy?
The shield seems like the only worthwhile item but I think I'd still rather get the earrings.

mikemandey

Legitimate question (Don't mean to brag at all):

DKC - Lightning - Luneth - Vaan - Refia

Is that a balanced team? Or too physical to be effective? I still have unleveled Cecil, Exdeath, and Tellah to balance things out if needed.

Whales

Banned

Is that a balanced team? Or too physical to be effective? I still have unleveled Cecil, Exdeath, and Tellah to balance things out if needed.

I really don't see how you wouldn't be able to completely destroy anything with that team comp lol

mikemandey

Sorry if there's something wrong with my question. :/

For example, DKC is indeed 6 star unit. But I read many people consider he is bad.
Or is Arc better than Vaan right now? Edit: Imean Ingus not Arc

I don't have time to level all units or do TM farming anymore sadly. maybe I'll still do it but very slowly

Edit: currently only Lightning maxed out

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Sorry if there's something wrong with my question. :/

For example, DKC is indeed 6 star unit. But I read many people consider he is bad.
Or is Arc better than Vaan right now?

I don't have time to level all units or do TM farming anymore sadly. maybe I'll still do it but very slowly

MIKE YOU LIKELY HAVE A FUTURE-PROOF SQUAD FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
real talk: there's no perfect 'main squad' because you don't really ever need a main squad once you finish the main quest. what you've listed off are 3 of the best and rarest DPS units, along with one of the best support units and best healers in the game. yeah, maybe you'll need to focus on mages -- which i should note have been kneecapped in the past couple events as DPS is what really moves the needle -- but honestly if you're not bothering with TMs, none of the above matters.

tuffymon

On the serious, without having duplicates, you probably have one of the highest dps potential parties around. We've only had one event that was kinda against physical attackers, otherwise I feel a top physical > top magical. You probably can save every drop of lapis or ticket until the anniversary event (if we actually get one on par with JP release), and still be very solid.

Valentus

How many excalibur, bracers and Brave suit you have for that team?

Now THAT is braging XD

Make sure to equip vaan an esper with imperil... After that you are good.

mikemandey

real talk: there's no perfect 'main squad' because you don't really ever need a main squad once you finish the main quest. what you've listed off are 3 of the best and rarest DPS units, along with one of the best support units and best healers in the game. yeah, maybe you'll need to focus on mages -- which i should note have been kneecapped in the past couple events as DPS is what really moves the needle -- but honestly if you're not bothering with TMs, none of the above matters.

On the serious, without having duplicates, you probably have one of the highest dps potential parties around. We've only had one event that was kinda against physical attackers, otherwise I feel a top physical > top magical. You probably can save every drop of lapis or ticket until the anniversary event (if we actually get one on par with JP release), and still be very solid.

How many excalibur, bracers and Brave suit you have for that team?

Now THAT is braging XD

Make sure to equip vaan an esper with imperil... After that you are good.

Okay thanks guys for the response..

Love you all :)

Since I only have Lightning as my maxed 6*, I'll probably focus on my current party right now. Tank and magic next.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

We're not getting an anniversary event till next July. I basically expect it to be about the same. Some free pulls, good banners, etc. Because they seem to be hinting at 7* units coming soon anyways.

And even if they do the 5* Crystal thing for December, I would recommend against it unless you're hurting badly for a 5*. Timeline, Giglamesh and maybe Majin Fina will be out by then, but it should be stopping short of Orlandu and the next big jump. Where 10k Lapis for 3 Rainbows doesn't seem like too good of a deal just yet.

tuffymon

We're not getting an anniversary event till next July. I basically expect it to be about the same. Some free pulls, good banners, etc. Because they seem to be hinting at 7* units coming soon anyways.

And even if they do the 5* Crystal thing for December, I would recommend against it unless you're hurting badly for a 5*. Timeline, Giglamesh and maybe Majin Fina will be out by then, but it should be stopping short of Orlandu and the next big jump. Where 10k Lapis for 3 Rainbows doesn't seem like too good of a deal just yet.

Well, realistically we don't know if we'll have the same banners or anything. My point was, that team is very solid (more so if you do any TM farming), very little is going to make it budge, just save up the lapis/tickets, as you have nothing to worry about for a long time.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well, realistically we don't know if we'll have the same banners or anything. My point was, that team is very solid (more so if you do any TM farming), very little is going to make it budge, just save up the lapis/tickets, as you have nothing to worry about for a long time.

Oh, I agree with that then. My mistake

Valentus

Orlandu, Eileen and Majin fina are the Big draws. Any of the 3 could be a very Big jump in the quality of any party

wilstreak

GAF, how good is Luneth?

I knew that he is currently the best unit in Global, but Altema place him only 1 rank above Rain, precisely on rank 41.

I already got Refia.
if preferable, i'd rather spent it for tidus ( i knew even 100 pull wouldn't guarantee it).lol

Chizuru is at rank 21 on Altema and assuming her 6* is very near, wouldn't Chizuru + DW TM be much stronger than Luneth (at rank 41, that is with innate DW).

GAF, how good is Luneth?

I knew that he is currently the best unit in Global, but Altema place him only 1 rank above Rain, precisely on rank 41.

I already got Refia.
if preferable, i'd rather spent it for tidus ( i knew even 100 pull wouldn't guarantee it).lol

Chizuru is at rank 21 on Altema and assuming her 6* is very near, wouldn't Chizuru + DW TM be much stronger than Luneth (at rank 41, that is with innate DW).

Don't worry about rank!!

Pejo

I'm not sure if I should be concentrating on leveling a single unit at a time, or continuing leveling 3 at the same time. I tried the Xande fight, but my dispeller and healer got killed by Meteor, so that was pretty much a failure right there, so I figure I'll try to level some replacements. Got Pally Cecil to 100 finally, and now I'm leveling Luneth, Refia, and CoD at the same time, to put them into my main party for a shot at this trust moogle. Maybe I should just try to speed Luneth and Refia to 6* and forget about CoD for now.

Lyrian

GAF, how good is Luneth?

I already got Refia.

Very good. Almost stupidly good.

He's ranked low on JP because he's a bit old in terms of 5* base power levels, but has not yet received any Enhancements (like Chizuru has) to catch up with power creep.

I'm personally in the camp that he is in line for a 7* because he doesn't have a fancy aura as of yet on his 6* form.

For now, chaining his LB into Cut Through on following turns is outright stupidly powerful.

bonkeng

GAF, how good is Luneth?

I already got Refia.

That's after the enhancements.

But Luneth will be on top for a few months at least.

Even after Olrandu drops, Luneth is almost on par with him on Global due to no double materia stacking.

And regarding the Altema, expect his ranks to go much higher when he gets his enhancements. I'm guessing he'll even top Firion. Reason is Firion's Fin Briar got enhanced to OP level (from 180% ST + 25% ignore def to 230% ST + 50% ignore def which roughly translates to 460% damage). No reason for them not to do the same for Luneth's Cut Through (250% ST + 25% ignore def).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Orlandu, Eileen and Majin fina are the Big draws. Any of the 3 could be a very Big jump in the quality of any party

Two of the three won't be out by December, if they decide to go with 3 Rainbow Crystal deal for 10k Lapis(Like they did in JPN) with Majin Fina being a maybe. Basically you're potential pool of 5* Base characters would be all we have now, plus Snow, the FFBE Exclusive, Giglamesh, and which ones come from the two FFZero events. They may also do a Christmas special set. So add it on top of the current lot of non 5* Base units too.

Basically, if it does parallel JPN, they'll be stopping right before the next big set up upgrades, ala Orlandu, Eileen, and Majin Fina if offering the 5* Crystal Deal this Holiday season. They'll be taking a lot of Lapis right before the next big Power creep wave comes out, where I feel like it would be better to save for a chance at those, rather than the greater shot at the current selection of 5*

Even after Olrandu drops, Luneth is almost on par with him on Global due to no double materia stacking.

I wouldn't say Luneth is close to on par even without stacking. It may knock Orlandu down a peg, but Luneth isn't going to be able to exploit elemental weakness like Orlandu can nuke a boss into oblivion.

But going in Luneth and Lightning's favor is they don't need Materia to be great. Both of them are better out of the box than the rest. They don't need Dual Weilding TM or to farm their own/others for the elemental chain. One of the things to consider when looking at Orlandu, Tidus, and Eileen since Altema takes TM's into account with ranking

wilstreak

Very good. Almost stupidly good.

He's ranked low on JP because he's a bit old in terms of 5* base power levels, but has not yet received any Enhancements (like Chizuru has) to catch up with power creep.

I'm personally in the camp that he is in line for a 7* because he doesn't have a fancy aura as of yet on his 6* form.

For now, chaining his LB into Cut Through on following turns is outright stupidly powerful.

This is the first time i heard about 7*. Is there any rumour or leak in JP version?

That's after the enhancements.

But Luneth will be on top for a few months at least.

And regarding the Altema, expect his ranks to go much higher when he gets his enhancements. I'm guessing he'll even top Firion. Reason is Firion's Fin Briar got enhanced to OP level (from 180% ST + 25% ignore def to 230% ST + 50% ignore def which roughly translates to 460% damage). No reason for them not to do the same for Luneth's Cut Through (250% ST + 25% ignore def).

So this banner is possibly the best for this year, assuming that next banner is FF XIII (Snow), FF Type-0 (Queen, Ace, Nine, Seven), FF V (Gilgamesh) ?

Muku

I figured it couldn't get worse after yesterday, did a daily summon anyway (despite only having 3,000 Lapis).

Shadow.

Never give up!

On a serious note: my alt account today pulled a yellow crystal as well. I knew damn well it was going to be a troll crystal after getting Rosa on my main this morning. Cracked it.... Shadow. Fuck you Shadow. God damn, I need characters, not steaming piles of shit popping out.

I await the day he becomes a badass. :(
Won't happen, but plz make it happen Gumi.

chrono01

We won't ever give up on you!!
The game certainly has. ;_;

We're gonna need to start a gofundme to get chrono some pull money huh?
Now there's an idea!

No, I'd advise against it. It's bad enough wasting free currency, I'd hate to waste the donated money as well. The thought is very much appreciated, however. :)

Never give up!

On a serious note: my alt account today pulled a yellow crystal as well. I knew damn well it was going to be a troll crystal after getting Rosa on my main this morning. Cracked it.... Shadow. Fuck you Shadow. God damn, I need characters, not steaming piles of shit popping out.

I await the day he becomes a badass. :(
Won't happen, but plz make it happen Gumi.
They need to remove Shadow from the game. Unless it's Valentus' Godly Shadow, he can stay.

I figured it couldn't get worse after yesterday, did a daily summon anyway (despite only having 3,000 Lapis).

Shadow.

Jeebus Chrono

Dont let this bring ya down man. Bad luck plagued me for a couple banners as well..

Why Lightning's TMR scores so low? isn't it like dual wield, but only applicable to normal attack?

Like many things in this game the people that rate this shit lack imagination

For certain fun factor builds i could see her TM being awesome.

Lyrian

This is the first time i heard about 7*. Is there any rumour or leak in JP version?

Not yet, in any official manner. But, given the nature of gacha games, it is an inevitability.

In FFBE, most units move towards their ultimate awakenings by gaining more powerful auras on their characters. 6* Luneth (like 5* Agrias) has barely any aura on his unit at all (much less than 6* Lightning does). This would imply that his character was constructed with the mindset of a 7* awakening being there somewhere in the future. It may be a long time still before it is ever announced, but it would be a reasonably safe bet to asset that most 5* bases will make it to 7* somewhere down the road in a year or so.

Pejo

So Holy Shit! I was just glancing through future 6*'s to see when the next banner would be that I'd want to pull on, and I got to Rikku's (FF10) TM. Get this shit:

Trust Reward = リュックのポーチ
3 DEF Accessory, Skills: [カオスグレネード] 180% AoE 1 Hit Physical Attack & 1 Random Status Effects (30% Poison/Blind/Sleep/Silence/Paralyze/Confuse/Virus/100% Petrify) & AoE 3 Turn -30% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Debuff, [オールキュアー] AoE Cure All Ailments, [エキセントリック] 5 Turn 200% LB Fill Rate

I mean that's basically a top tier character skillset in a single TM.

Jeffrey

it really is freaking annoying how so much of the talk around this game centers around TM's and those whale 5* base units on forums and subreddit.

Like... it just makes me irrationally mad :p

Where is the f2p peasant friendly places at??

(im just mostly annoyed that my current living place's internet shuts off at night so I can't macro overnight).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom