• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Dude, I didn't even think of this. Hate repeated explorations. Do you mostly take out the Yellows, or doesn't it matter?

My default party is Lightning, Ramza, WoL, Kefka, Exdeath. (Guess I could sub in Celes or Lenna for Exdeath, and I'm still LB training my Cecil.)

No. I've totally ignored magicite, aside from the Orbonne Monastery event. Diabolos is still 1*, and my 2* espers are sitting at like, level 10-25.

You face 2 yellows, 2 greens , 1 red

You can get in one run

18-26 megacite
0-4 Evolution materiales
0-4 elixirs

You can try in PRO Too, because Dragons also spawn in there

Iceman829

In one way I want to do an 11 pull and try for the unicorn, but in 2 days I only had to do the daily 1/2 pulls to get both Arc and Refia. I have over 12k lapis and something like 25 tickets that I'm just going to save for now. I threw everything I had saved my entire time playing at Lightning and basically wasted it. I think I'll just save for Orlandu and Tidus and hope my team can make it through whatever is ahead.

I leveled CoD to 100 today, so I guess I can try the event now. I'm thinking of running a team of CoD, WoL, Cecil, Lenna & Kefka. I'll see how it goes. It will get me one step closer to my first TMR. I wish I had a computer for those things.

Whew

Making my way through the story

Blood Sword GET

Daemon Trial complete!

All I have left to do is finish the story and TM farm.... And I have a bunch of time to do it

Going to be a long couple weeks

Rixa

Whew

Making my way through the story

Blood Sword GET

Daemon Trial complete!

All I have left to do is finish the story and TM farm.... And I have a bunch of time to do it

Going to be a long couple weeks

My guess is that new grind event starts in 6 days...
Hopefully in 6 days Iam close to finish this TM batch.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Anyone actually done the math in esper farming PF? So we know it takes 10k battles to get one TM (and 10k NRG) ... what are the numbers for one maxed esper?

I can do it later unless anyone just has it handy.

KeRaSh

20 energy - 0 Sacred Crystals
Don't mind me.
I'll just go lie down in that corner over there and quietly sob myself to sleep.

20 energy - 0 Sacred Crystals
Don't mind me.
I'll just go lie down in that corner over there and quietly sob myself to sleep.

Damn I thought pro rained 1 SC minimum and upwards to 4-5

Bad luck I guess

Rough to lose 20 NRG and not get one though you could easily burn 20 nrg or more in INT and get nothing

Just remember....luneth is only one pull away at all times.

Started TM farming last night, got Xcal up to 12% and other 4 up to 2-3%.

This is going to be a grind

Just remember....luneth is only one pull away at all times.

Started TM farming last night, got Xcal up to 12% and other 4 up to 2-3%.

This is going to be a grind

I do mine overnight and average roughly 1% a night (8-12hours)

So i look at TM farming in the long term

Which is why i cant wait till i get to farming units that i have 5 dupes of. Getting a TM within a week or two feels good

OH INGUS HAS FULL BREAK?????!!!

LOL I had the same epiphany yesterday and realized he legit had a reason to be on my team, especially because he can chain with my mage.

I spent all of yesterday farming for SC, and outside of the new chamber which I one-shotted, I spent the rest of my NRG on INT. I ended up getting a total of 16 SC over the course of the day, which is actually not all the much given how much I ran it. Still, it got me enough to level Ingus and Arc, so it'll do for now.

Come on people... there are very legitimate reasons for why you might have a low level char as your leader. Not my fault the game forces it to work that way.
I see little reason to not make use of the companion leader setting in the options (ex: I always have my 6* Cecil shared, even if I don't have him on my active team). The only reason I could think for not having your best character shared is if you are specifically providing a non-OP character for someone (ex: the videos Valentus makes to help show how it's possible to beat stuff without OP units).

Not that I would boot active GAFers, especially for as trivial a reason as them not sharing an OP unit. :p

EDarkness

I see little reason to not make use of the companion leader setting in the options (ex: I always have my 6* Cecil shared, even if I don't have him on my active team). The only reason I could think for not having your best character shared is if you are specifically providing a non-OP character for someone (ex: the videos Valentus makes to help show how it's possible to beat stuff without OP units).

Not that I would boot active GAFers, especially for as trivial a reason as them not sharing an OP unit. :p

I wish I had an OP unit, but I generally share WoL. Though, I didn't know about the companion thing, so I might do that. Doesn't matter, really. I doubt most people use everyone's character anyway.

Well, to be honest, I had no idea you could designate your companion party until I read your post. I just never understood what that option did when I first started and haven't played with the menu since then. So apologies if people only had my low ranking units that I was leveling up as my leader!

Thanks for the heads up!

Valentus

Would you say he's a good replacement for Vaan if we only use Vaan for FB?

Its a tricky question because everybody wants to use full break and cheer/Focus on turn 1. The thing is you cant do full break and Focus with only vaan or only ingus. If your party is physical, then ingus outclasses vaan. But if your party is magical and you have another Focus user (Celes cecil lid) then ingus outclasses even more vaan.

You should replace it. Ingus Will offer you more options to game and it Will Be more fun

Valentus

heres my vídeo of Farming magicite on ELT

Its not a Big deal. My luneth as weak as he is now chained can do 200k to Dragons vía cut.

I realized that a cod with 400atk can do 100k to the Dragons with barrage.

I think many of you can farm magicite and elixirs without trouble.

You should buy 99 ethers and 99 turbo ethers because you Will use a lot but its worth.

Syntsui

heres my vídeo of Farming magicite on ELT

Its not a Big deal. My luneth as weak as he is now chained can do 200k to Dragons vía cut.

I realized that a cod with 400atk can do 100k to the Dragons with barrage.

I think many of you can farm magicite and elixirs without trouble.

You should buy 99 ethers and 99 turbo ethers because you Will use a lot but its worth.
Red Dragon is the only problem as far as dragons goes for ''average'' parties. The other two are ridiculously weak.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Long term, Cod + Refia + Arc + Ingus + Cecil is formidable as fffffffffffff

2. I mean, I'd prefer Luneth to round out that party, but hey.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well, I think I'm done with this banner already... can't believe I'm saying that. Used a ticket to get a second Arc, so I'll use them for a Rod.

Still got another week or so to go with Minerva Buster, both are at 30+ right. Both of my Luds are inching towards 50% and Cecil #2 is at 35%. Should take me through this month for the Mivera Buster and hopefully DC 1 and 2.

I'll be throwing in the Leanna next, since I have 4 of them and use the three remaining Shanotto's for another 30%. Since she is a common, I'll probably stick with batches of 3 for her till I get a full set of 4.

After, looking at Arc, Locke, Hayate, and Kefka. Kefka is at 61% already, others have multiples of.

I have a feeling Maze will be coming up next week or the following. It either has to be that or PvP/Missions, or both. No other reason to have this gap.

And I wish I could farm Elite for Megacities, but it's a bit too difficult for me. Would be nice to finally max out my Espers, since 4 of them are sitting in their 30's.

Valentus

Red Dragon is the only problem as far as dragons goes for ''average'' parties. The other two are ridiculously weak.

Then farm 4 Dragons. Red dragon only drops 6star materials. So its not a Big lose.

Farm the other 4 Dragons and get those sweet megacite and elixir and run from the red dragon

Shintoki: try Farming in PRO, its more easy there but i dont know if there are 5 Dragons too

Syntsui

Well, I think I'm done with this banner already... can't believe I'm saying that. Used a ticket to get a second Arc, so I'll use them for a Rod.

Still got another week or so to go with Minerva Buster, both are at 30+ right. Both of my Luds are inching towards 50% and Cecil #2 is at 35%. Should take me through this month for the Mivera Buster and hopefully DC 1 and 2.

I'll be throwing in the Leanna next, since I have 4 of them and use the three remaining Shanotto's for another 30%. Since she is a common, I'll probably stick with batches of 3 for her till I get a full set of 4.

After, looking at Arc, Locke, Hayate, and Kefka. Kefka is at 61% already, others have multiples of.

I have a feeling Maze will be coming up next week or the following. It either has to be that or PvP/Missions, or both. No other reason to have this gap.

And I wish I could farm Elite for Megacities, but it's a bit too difficult for me. Would be nice to finally max out my Espers, since 4 of them are sitting in their 30's.

Farm PRO.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
One tent is enough. When LB is ready use it instead of Thundara and if possbile use Osmose. Its 30 Fights + boss, Thundara is 9 MP my Kefka has +200 MP or something.
Not that far in story. Wind Shrine is supposedly good place but Tellaf / Terra for boss Raise (undead) and FIRA for trash. Random coloured Megacrysts (I think, havent done it).

Okay...i did 3 runs and its nice for the exp but probably too time consuming for me in general. Didnt get a single Ice Megacrystal in those 3 runs...hmm.

UrSuLeTzU

We dont know how much of the reduction is (if it is 30% or less) but i dont think wasting a spot on a unit that only Will do one skill and the Next 3 turns wont do any contribution to the attack could be useful.

Even more if you dont have a roided party. Full break wont save you of timestop or quake.

What about if I take my WoL with full break and use my 2 ribbons on tank&healer + Ramza with Ultima, roided Kefka with hyperdrive and a dual spear wielding Kain?

Jeffrey

woot beat elite.

Still not feeling great that it seems like all the hard content ive succeed in was due to be carried by a whale lightning :/

did 10+1 and 16 tickets... got the 3*... oh well, did get my first CoD though! yay a 6* dps.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
P.s: How dafaq do I see people with omnirods already? Is it really feasible to pull 20 fking Arcs day one on a new banner?

Why wouldnt it be possible ? There is no limit on how much you can spend or how many times someone can pull on a Banner.

PS. Congrats on that Dual Wield Kefka - looking awesome. I still need to clear the Stage for the Wizard Rod.

KeRaSh

I would love to fit in Ingus in my team for Full Break but I'll probably switch out Leo for that triple trouble mage dream team between Arc, ExDeath and Tellah. I should probably just go double Arc and switch out Leo for Refia until ExDeath gets his 6* but that's a lot of leveling until this becomes viable...

UrSuLeTzU

Why wouldnt it be possible ? There is no limit on how much you can spend or how many times someone can pull on a Banner.

PS. Congrats on that Dual Wield Kefka - looking awesome. I still need to clear the Stage for the Wizard Rod.

Thanks! Wish I could do that on my Ramza but he'll be plenty amazeballs when my dualcast is done with 2x Ultima spam :D

chrono01

Wow, wanted Arc on my daily pull... pulled another Refia. I'm so, so sorry Chrono
It's okay. I've calmed down a bit since yesterday, so I'm not as upset. Still not loving the game at the moment, but I'll push past this bad luck. I'll probably just slowly work through the story content and try the event a bit later.

Congrats to you on your second Refia!

Chrono is the nicest person on here too :(

Its not fair! ; ;
I don't know about nicest, but I try to be as friendly as I can. :)

Damn Chrono - sucks that this banner wasnt succesful so far for you. Really reminds me of Zidane and Cecil banner for me where i wasnt able to get anything useful in +20/30 pulls. But the Banner is still going on for 2 weeks - while the pulls sucks if you are still able to get Refia or Luneth this would change a lot.

Honestly thats also one of the points why i dont try to hoard too much tickets or Lapis - it sounds stupid but if you save up a lot and burn them all on a event looking fir that specific Top Tier unit...and dont get the unit - well thats a shitty feeling. Gacha can be cruel.
Yeah, not going to lie, it was a pretty depressing moment. I didn't expect Luneth, or any 5* base character, all I wanted was Refia. Just a single one. To not get her out of as many pulls as I did, especially considering many here receiving multiples of her, well...needless to say, I wasn't entirely pleased. I was happy to see others get her of course, but upset that I couldn't, despite pulling many, MANY times.

These things happen though, so I've (more-or-less) come to terms with it by now. I don't think I'll pull any more on this banner. I know it's a great one, but it's been so awful for me, just the thought of spending more Lapis on it (with Tilith being close) makes me uneasy. I didn't do my daily pull today, and I probably won't tomorrow. Maybe every third/fourth day I'll give it a try, but nothing beyond that. This banner has taken enough from me, I'm hesitant to give it more. :/

Lucky bastard!

I pulled another damn Refia this morning lol
..."Another damn Refia"?...

I...I need to lie down.

I haven't spent any of my quartz yet and I should probably buy Earrings.
You definitely should. The earrings are amazing for any mage.

KeRaSh

Is there a list of upcoming Star Quartz rewards? I'm closing in on my potential second pair of earrings but don't want to buy them just to find out something better is around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom