• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

So my phone decided to finally install the update... while I was driving even though it popped a message "unable to install". Thankfully I'm halfway through the month and still have more than 1/2 my data left but this update wasn't working for me and then it decides to eat my data after failing x10 while on a wifi connection and I hit cancel when I left the house

sasuke_91

Alma is meh unit, ok she has Curaja, but at 3* she sucks. She can't use weapons or anykind of head gear and only has 2 ability slots as 5*.

Alma has good TM.

Never managed to 100% anyone. Not even the 2* ones you get with FP.
Is there a method for this or do I just have to fuse over and over again?

Rootbeer

Banned
You need, what, 8000 auracite to have enough to upgrade Lightning?

I'm at around 2000. So, I need to make around 550 per day which is 12 PRO runs minimum. I think I can surpass that per day without too much trouble. Smooth sailing!

Really impressed with the people who have already been able to do it.

Coppanuva

Was pulling today and finally got my CoD! I was getting worried I would never get her to drop for me :(. Now to slowly grind her up in this event on Pro since I can clear that with only my Exdeath, Kefka, and Mage friends.

Valentus

You need, what, 8000 auracite to have enough to upgrade Lightning?

I'm at around 2000. So, I need to make around 550 per day which is 12 PRO runs minimum. I think I can surpass that per day without too much trouble. Smooth sailing!

Really impressed with the people who have already been able to do it.

If you have 60 energy, you can do 4 runs before depleted.

Lets say you start playing at 10:00 AM

refill is 5 minute/energy, so you can refill 12 energy/hour

If you plan todo runs without energy overflow (that goes to waste) you can calculate that until 11:00 PM, thats saying that you can play 13 hours per day

12 (energy) x 13 (hours) = 156 energy refill

156 / 15 (cost of ELT) = 10,4 + 4 (initial runs when you start the day) = 14 runs per day * 95 (media of shards get) = 1330 shards per day * 12 (days remaining) = 15.960 shards.

Im not counting level ups, that would be extra runs.

Rootbeer

Banned
Was pulling today and finally got my CoD! I was getting worried I would never get her to drop for me :(. Now to slowly grind her up in this event on Pro since I can clear that with only my Exdeath, Kefka, and Mage friends.

grats :) love that man eater + barrage, especially during this event
If you have 60 energy[...]
That would be nice... maybe someday! Hah. Thanks for the breakdown

Also, sadly I can not reliably do ELT. So I have to lookat it from a PRO POV. Still very much doable with room to spare, as long as I don't slack off.

This event is a huge boost to my rank though, which is very badly needed as I spent more time than I should have running the EXP Vortex and it has terrible rank exp.

Valentus

grats :) love that man eater + barrage, especially during this event

That would be nice... maybe someday! Hah. Thanks for the breakdown

that doesnt change anything, just your initial runs at start of the day. The thing is dont overflow your energy (that goes to waste because you already have max energy) and do what i told.

and if you are low level then its better for you because you will level up more often. Just good news for you.

Valentus

so, the refill energy bundle cost 1 dollar (you can refill 60 energy)

I have 72 energy right now.

I can buy 500 lapis for 4 dollars and refill all my energy 5 times.

This is the most stupid bundle gumi ever put on sale.

Rootbeer

Banned

Yeah I was just thinking about that... I might have to drop a few dollars for the extra NRG so I can do more than just upgrade lightning...

Well, it's stupid if you examine it too closely, but a lot of people will see that $1 price and do it anyway, or that is what they are hoping for anyway.

Along this line of thinking... I guess you can now get Lapis pretty cheap through the amazon app, anyone looked into that?

Syntsui

Edit: Nah, you guys are right, that bundle makes no sense, even for low ranked players. Incredible how every single bundle is not worth it at all compared to what you can do buying lapis or simply farming.

Valentus

Yeah I was just thinking about that... I might have to drop a few dollars for the extra NRG so I can do more than just upgrade lightning...

Well, it's stupid if you examine it too closely, but a lot of people will see that $1 price and do it anyway, or that is what they are hoping for anyway.

Along this line of thinking... I guess you can now get Lapis pretty cheap through the amazon app, anyone looked into that?

you can buy 18.000 lapis for 79 dollars via amazon coins (in google store the same bundle is for 100 dollars)

Lyrian

Are you shitting me? They killed Nox? Wtf

And that facebook notification is fucking obnoxious

I wonder if that is what the phone permission was about?
Perhaps the game is now attempting to send a faux phone call to the client to see if it is a legitimate device and blocking the game otherwise?

In any case, Nox is of Chinese origin. If there is any care in the world by them for this game, there is probably a workaround already in progress.

EDIT: Dammit, according to Nox's twitter, the dev staff are on national holiday until the 8th. So, Nox won't be back up before then at the very earliest.

And yeah.... I don't need any more frigging Facebook spam as it is already, /sigh

You think the average person can compute basic math correctly? Gumi knows that the average person can't do 5th grade math correctly and is banking on this (and will make bank; "it's only a dollar").

-- Daily pull: Kain. Welp, back to normal.

Kouriozan

It's heeeere!

h582OYwl.jpg

6 stars, finally!
So shiny~ *-*

Kouriozan

Lol gratz. My main can finally use yours and Valentus' Lightning. My main's having a hard time doing ELT. While my alt with Lightning just breezes through it.
With my saved Gigantuars I could only up her to 62, will solo run the event with whale friends to max her.

RedZaraki

Banned
I've been playing this game nonstop and I still feel like I'm miles behind....

Grats man! I hope for a bit of luck when Orlandu releases.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. I never used Nox but I do feel bad for you! My guess is that we'll see some additional Trust Moogles at some point.

2. I'm getting a ton of rank exp by grinding PRO right now, btw. Like, from lvl 29 to lvl 35 since it started. This is legit.

3. I've never once drawn a rainbow crystal. Wtf!

4. About to draw my daily.

creid

Just got an in-game news saying it's a mistake and the phone call persmision will be removed in the next version update.
Yeah, I just saw they explained on facebook. The files permission is apparently for sending screenshots to support.

across

Just got an in-game news saying it's a mistake and the phone call persmision will be removed in the next version update.

Yep. In the interim, for those of you/us who can't live without macros, MEmu works just fine - it actually runs a bit smoother than Nox on my PC, though the font rendering is a little odd (resolution issue?) and the script recorder lacks the 'repeat infinitely' option (though you can simulate this by setting the number of repeats to something stupidly high, I guess)

I'll probably switch back to Nox once everything's fixed, but it's fine for the time being.

Pejo

That "allow this app to make phone calls" warning pissed me off this morning until I read the apology notes.

Anyways, I gave up on trying to consistently beat the elite level, and have settled into grinding pro for this event. Honestly I'm getting really burnt out on mobile games as a whole, since I play way too many.

Pulled yesterday and got an Alma, today's pull got me a Gaffgarion, so I guess I'm done on this banner. I don't really care about Delita. Honestly I was hoping today's gold crystal was a WoL instead, but whatever.

Lyrian

Emulators should start working again once the bad permission is removed. No clue how slow/fast Gumi will move to address the issue with the next "version update".

CCIE

Banned
What doesn't work in Andy, exactly? I opened it up with no problems after reading this thread. And ran my script with no issues. Another Alma on my main today... Already have all the tickets, SQ, shield, katana, and am stocking up on 6* mats

What doesn't work in Andy, exactly? I opened it up with no problems after reading this thread. And ran my script with no issues. Another Alma on my main today... Already have all the tickets, SQ, shield, katana, and am stocking up on 6* mats

How the hell do you already have all of them? I skipped the first day to finish TM's but have done Elite nonstop when I can since then and am only up to 6-7k. Have you been using Lapis for refills?

Syntsui

In four days of event? Holy shit.

No, used my energy bottles though. I literally just put the sword and shield in the oven 30 minutes ago.

ah that makes sense. I tend to use my energy bottles right when I get them for TM farming. I think I may buy 1k Lapis just to use for Refills that should give me more than enough to get everything by doing it casually the rest of the event. Doing the same Blizzara/aga sequence over and over is starting to drive me mad.

tariniel

Nox is broken? I messed up and had 250 Lapis on it that I was going to use for a daily pull today... I guess that's gone until it gets updated then?

CCIE

Banned
My TM farming is on hold while I stock up on 6* mats in this event. At least until I have a lot saved up. I have multiple CoD, ExDeath, Bartz, etc, so I hope to get enough of a head start I'm not tearing my hair out later on... I'm aiming for 30-40 of each type by the end of the event. I know that 20 of each should be doable...

Also, I have 124SQ currently. Anyone have a list of items to buy in the near future, so I can decide if I want the earrings?

My TM farming is on hold while I stock up on 6* mats in this event. At least until I have a lot saved up. I have multiple CoD, ExDeath, Bartz, etc, so I hope to get enough of a head start I'm not tearing my hair out later on... I'm aiming for 30-40 of each type by the end of the event. I know that 20 of each should be doable...

Also, I have 124SQ currently. Anyone have a list of items to buy in the near future, so I can decide if I want the earrings?

Looking at some future stuff coming the Earrings are still the best equipment to buy. Pretty sure they are still top tier in JPN for Mages. You can get Trust Moogles and such later but they cost like 300 of them which imo isn't really worth it.

Rixa

Celebrated the fact that I got all tix & sq bought. Used one tix -> BE crashes before crystal pops. It used ticked and it seems I got Alma. Ok done with this banner :). Can save my daily pulls for next banner.

Pbae

GDAMN!

The power gap between Lightning and any other released unit is so freaking vast.

Super Jelly of all those that got her 6 star form and maxxed =]

bonkeng

GDAMN!

The power gap between Lightning and any other released unit is so freaking vast.

Super Jelly of all those that got her 6 star form and maxxed =]

Yeah. Before i maxxed mine, i was struggling with ELT. Have to rely on mages with 300+ mag.

But now that i have her maxxed, i breeze through ELT with just 3 units + 1 friend.

Lightning can even solo ELT with complete TM + Diabolos' man-eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom