• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Adawg - I know, right? That is actually the third Cecil on this account. My original account is missing that wow unit like Lightning, but has literally everything else. Will also have Blade mastery, Ribbon, and DH in the next few days. Trying to focus more on TMR on both of these accounts as well. When TMR script finishes running, will buy e refill bundle for this account as well

will they ever change how TM works?
I feel its just too much work, nobody would ever get TM unless they cheat and use some macro program. And even when using Macro, its a hell of a lot of time spent just doing that...

Did the daily pull and used my ticket. Fran and Ingus, both blue. The hunt continues.

On a much more positive note, my Arc is up to level 71 and already has a 365 magic. And I finally capped off the awakening trophy and leveled up in rank this morning, so that's a 600 lapis bonus. Nice!

Dandte

I had to open my lapis store on my andorid device with 15k lapis on it, i just can't live with only 20 lapis left after that multipull.

So far i'm not regretting doing a multipull, but i regret that i did 14 daily pulls plus around 16 tickets on the halloween banner. Welp at least a dupe golbez and exdeath from that...

My pulls so far:

Day 1:

Daily: Ingus - wohooo...well useless but new
Ticket: Anzelm - meh

Multi:
  • Rainbow - Luneth - Star of the show and my first base 5 star.
  • Ingus - damn
  • Orange - Cyan - damn
  • Cyan - ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
  • Gold - Vivi - -.-
  • Maria - -.-
  • Ingus - wtf
  • Ingus - ಠ_ಠ
  • Ingus - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Rydia - go away
  • Edgar - you too

Sadly fused all of my ingus together

Day 2:

Daily: Shadow - tm: 50,6 ...i thougt i had more shadows...well my edgar and kain are around 60 -70 from pulls.

Day 3:

Daily: Galuf
Ticket: Arc - yay

Overall i wasted so much lapis on 1 Unit, but hey my hunt for Refia will continue ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

(My lapis store will be reopened for Orlandu)

Rixa

Daily blue to gold to my 3rd Refia.
Ticket Gold -> Vivi

I wish I could give those 2 Refias and 2 Cecils to Chono.

SeanTSC

Used today's Ticket - Game crashes, come back, Shantotto #11. Seriously.

Daily - Gold Crystal, Lani. Of fucking course.

KeRaSh

Felt lucky. Did two 10+1 pulls.
Please don't ask me about it. . .

Literaly the only unit that I got worth mentioning is WoL. . . Other than that let's just say I got a lot closer to getting a Gungnir. . .
What am I supposed to do with 4 Refias? 5th Arc is nice I guess since I do want his TM twice. Still really bummed. . .

Dandte

Daily blue to gold to my 3rd Refia.
Ticket Gold -> Vivi

I wish I could give those 2 Refias and 2 Cecils to Chono.

May you also have a Refia for me?
puss-in-boots-o.gif

Xion86

Added Luneth as leader now, just need to get him from 58 to 100. Been using Vortex only so far but might give the coast a go hmm.

Valentus

Lightning and Ramza are mediocre? I thought Light was marginally better than Luneth...

Lightning Will Be the best elemental damage dealers of the Game until So much time.

Luneth Will have the best ST skill until orlandu and Eileen (really equip 2 edgars with fire weapons, that everybody should have, the fire sword and fire lance and equip luneth with chiji and chain cut through to see the world explodes)

And ramza... Man how can ramza be mediocre if it was the best unit of the past event? Lol

Jeffrey

My luck is all gone. Getting chizuru and wol in 20ish pulls back in the day was the best for me.

So how much better is refia than lenna anyways besides the obvious 6* stats and a few other skills?

Booyah!

Daily was Rydia but I got Ingus from the Ticket

Thats 3 Ingus so far. I might do one more 11 pull before the banner is over to stock up on some more

KeRaSh

Didn't get an answer last time around so I'll ask again. Is Refias TM worth a damn? If not I'll just fuse them now.

bonkeng

Lightning Will Be the best elemental damage dealers of the Game until So much time.

Luneth Will have the best ST skill until orlandu and Eileen (really equip 2 edgars with fire weapons, that everybody should have, the fire sword and fire lance and equip luneth with chiji and chain cut through to see the world explodes)

And ramza... Man how can ramza be mediocre if it was the best unit of the past event? Lol

You're an exception. Every unit you have can magically turn into a monster (Even your Shadow has higher attack than 80% of the Lightnings here).

But for us common folks, we can only gear 1 unit properly.

My team 6* units:
Lightning has 516 atk, will be useful for quite a while.

Delita can't even crack 400 atk, but he's my defense breaker (Crush Armor) unit so at least there's that.

Ramza is just a Cheer leader. Not enough gears to make him an effective dps or mage. Will replace him if I ever get a Refia.

Cecil, well, this is my pride and joy because i maxed his LB, and his gears doesn't overlap with the rest.

CoD, same as Delita, no TM equipments for this abomination yet.

Thankfully, Lightning and a Lightning friend can carry me most of the time.

c-murph

Ugh, Not sure why I wasted a ticket because I convinced myself I wasn't going to pull any more for awhile... I guess I was just bored at work.

Rainbow Crystal...

Amarant.

That's my fourth Rainbow Crystal with no 5* Base Unit. Damn. I'm on a roll.

Valentus

You're an exception. Every unit you have can magically turn into a monster (Even your Shadow has higher attack than 80% of the Lightnings here).

My team 6* units:

Delita can't even crack 400 atk, but he's my defense breaker (Crush Armor) unit so at least there's that.

Ramza is just a Cheer leader. Not enough gears to make him an effective dps or mage. Will replace him if I ever get a Refia.

Cecil, well, this is my pride and joy because i maxed his LB, and his gears doesn't overlap with the rest.

Cloud of darkness is an exeption. She needs tm weapons to be op.

The good thing is that good and accesible weapons are on the way. Along with the mace with human slayer from antenora trial, in the Gilgamesh batch we can access to Mercedes, a 4star unit that her tm is a 125 atk axe, and lanis tm (equip axe) isnt hard to get.

Equip a cod with Mercedes axe, and another weapon , and she Will Be an excellent unit, more than she is now .

linkent

I got Refia!

from a rage multipull of nothing except her.
after daily and ticket of Lani(Gold)+Shadow.

At least i got Refia.

Kinda happy kinda regret, coz i am out of Lapis now.
Total of 33 pulls to get her.

sorry Brono, hope you get her from tomorrow daily.

Lyrian

I got Refia!

Grats!

Today's dailies:

-- Ignus
-- Blue --> GOLD --> Maria

Meh. Well, someday, I need to farm an Esuna for that Garnet I will eventually pull...

Anyways, peasant-tier Luneth is up and ready for action (lol).

Cleaned house, 4 slots available. 826 124 838.

My team 6* units:

Dont you be shit talking Ramza! :p

Hes my only base five and he has been incredibly useful! I do have the benefit of a few TMs so I can build him as either an attacker or Mage

bonkeng

Cloud of darkness is an exeption. She needs tm weapons to be op.

The good thing is that good and accesible weapons are on the way. Along with the mace with human slayer from antenora trial, in the Gilgamesh batch we can access to Mercedes, a 4star unit that her tm is a 125 atk axe, and lanis tm (equip axe) isnt hard to get.

Equip a cod with Mercedes axe, and another weapon , and she Will Be an excellent unit, more than she is now .

Oh shit. I pulled a lot of Lanis, but fed her to the others ;/

Dont you be shit talking Ramza! :p

Hes my only base five and he has been incredibly useful! I do have the benefit of a few TMs so I can build him as either an attacker or Mage

lol sorry Doc. You have an intelligent Ramza, while I have a retarded one :p

Oh shit. I pulled a lot of Lanis, but fed her to the others ;/

lol sorry Doc. You have an intelligent Ramza, while I have a retarded one :p

I need more Ingus to turn him into an absolute monster

HIs Holy Blade attack is actually quite powerful btw. Seems to do more damage when he is built as a Physical attacker than when he is built as a Mage. Not sure. Hybrid damage is so weird

When used on something that is weak to Holy and stacked with other passives it can do serious single target damage for half of what ultima costs. Having Cheer and DEM ENHANCED breaks is a gamechanger to. At least for the encounters I have used him in

Kind of wish I had Delita since the two of them seem to synergize quite well

Agrias has been pulling her weight so far though. Also.... Can we talk 6 Star Agrias and the fact that she gets Holy Explosion? Just like Orlandu?

Dandte

Agrias has been pulling her weight so far though. Also.... Can we talk 6 Star Agrias and the fact that she gets Holy Explosion? Just like Orlandu?

I love my Agrias, and i'm happy she gets a 6* in the future, but sadly she isn't like Orlandu but she is definitely comparable:

Agrias for 38mp
160% ST 5 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Light Resist

Orlandu for 45mp
200% ST 7 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Light Resist

I love my Agrias, and i'm happy she gets a 6* in the future, but sadly she isn't like Orlandu but she is definitely comparable:

Agrias for 38mp
160% ST 5 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Light Resist

Orlandu for 45mp
200% ST 7 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Light Resist

oh weird

same attack but different stats!?!?!

Crazy

Syntsui

CoD is maxed.

Xande is beaten.

My insanity is at its limit, I'll TM farm and wait for the maze. No way I'm doing more Maranda Coast for Luneth and Refia.

UrSuLeTzU

I had to open my lapis store on my andorid device with 15k lapis on it, i just can't live with only 20 lapis left after that multipull.

So far i'm not regretting doing a multipull, but i regret that i did 14 daily pulls plus around 16 tickets on the halloween banner. Welp at least a dupe golbez and exdeath from that...

My pulls so far:

Day 1:

Daily: Ingus - wohooo...well useless but new
Ticket: Anzelm - meh

Multi:
  • Rainbow - Luneth - Star of the show and my first base 5 star.
  • Ingus - damn
  • Orange - Cyan - damn
  • Cyan - ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
  • Gold - Vivi - -.-
  • Maria - -.-
  • Ingus - wtf
  • Ingus - ಠ_ಠ
  • Ingus - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Rydia - go away
  • Edgar - you too

Sadly fused all of my ingus together

Day 2:

Daily: Shadow - tm: 50,6 ...i thougt i had more shadows...well my edgar and kain are around 60 -70 from pulls.

Day 3:

Daily: Galuf
Ticket: Arc - yay

Overall i wasted so much lapis on 1 Unit, but hey my hunt for Refia will continue ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

(My lapis store will be reopened for Orlandu)

Do you have at least 3 Edgars? I'm using 3x Chainsaw + Ultima to oneshot S2 ADV right now so I would keep some around for that sweet chain dmg.

P.s: Is 4 Edgars overkill for chaining? Because I have 3 maxed and don't know if it's worth maxing a 4th...

Ramza is great! You can mold him however you'd like and even if you just use him for the rhyme; that's a 40% boost to stats! He becomes a singing Jesus with enhancements too!

Do you have at least 3 Edgars? I'm using 3x Chainsaw + Ultima to oneshot S2 ADV right now so I would keep some around for that sweet chain dmg.

P.s: Is 4 Edgars overkill for chaining? Because I have 3 maxed and don't know if it's worth maxing a 4th...

you really only need 2

Since the bulk of the damage is coming from whoever finishes the chain. You would be better off extending the chain with damage dealers hitting with the same element

The only benefit from using a 3rd edgar is a larger window but 3 edgars can also cause timing issues with the chain. The goal is to have your damage dealers hit right as the chain breaks 10

SO with 2 Edgars you get that small window from hit 9-14 if timed right. I think 3 edgars can push the chain to 20 (giving you a larger window if it doesnt screw up) but the bonus maxes out at 10 hits

Depending on what element you are chaining you could add a Dual casting Arc to not only extend the chain with spells but also have their spells add to the DPS etc etc

Experiment! But yeah no reason to do 4 edgars unless they get access to higher powered gear where their individual damage breaks a certain threshold

My Current Edgar Chain Colloseum setup

Cecil - Focus
Ramza - Ultima (wait for 50% bubble expansion to start chain)
Edgar 1 - Chainsaw
Edgar 2 - Chainsaw
Kefka - Thundaga

Everything dead as Ultima hits for over 40K AOE damage

UrSuLeTzU

My team 6* units:

You break my heart with your Ramza hate :C. 3x Chainsaw + a 450 mag Ultima kills just about anything in the game right now/

Lyrian

Sent a friend request. Thanks!

Got my Arc up to level 80. His magic stat isn't quite as high as my maxed Kefka, but he's no slouch at 388. Plus, he has dualcast. He's my shared leader, if anyone needs him.

Added!, as well as two other gaffers. One slot still open atm.

Finally got around to messing with Rydia a bit more.

Pic from the Tower (green dragon, as the other two resist ice):

28dl4Cq.png

Reasonable, and would obviously be quite strong elemental chained. But without a Garnet, she's not sustainable which still kills the viability of this for now. Dammit, gacha.

-- Want to see the world explode? If you have a Lightning/Luneth, place them in Slot 5 of a team, so that they are standing next to the opposing Lightning/Luneth friend unit in Slot 6. Lightning activates Area Blast, while Luneth activates Hit All. Watch everything be obliterated as the two chain the same multi hit AoE skill.... and then do it again on the same turn because of dual wield. AbsolutelyDisgusting.png

Kouriozan

1,4% left on Chizuru before blade mastery and then I can finally start the event..
But Refia is far from maxed, and Cecil is still like 60/100, I'm kinda glad I forgot some mats for CoD now, leveling units is crazy long.

Broseybrose

Tuffymon, your AWESOME CoD carried my team through ELT and I just beat Xande on my first try! My team: (Mustadio, Cecil, Black Cat Lid, Lenna, Kefka.)

Thanks so much! Hats off to you and your CoD!

(My CoD is still around lvl 45. It'a long march to 100...)

And Dr. Rob, I made sure I got you on my list the last go 'round!

bonkeng

Ramza is great! You can mold him however you'd like and even if you just use him for the rhyme; that's a 40% boost to stats! He becomes a singing Jesus with enhancements too!

But Refia's Embolden and Cecil's Focus covers that. Without the 3 turn unusable penalty :/

Chilly, how are you using your 2 Ramza?

You break my heart with your Ramza hate :C. 3x Chainsaw + a 450 mag Ultima kills just about anything in the game right now/

Sorry I wasn't really hating on Ramza. It's just that i don't have enough equipments to gear him properly. My mag equipments are all on Kefka, my atk equipments are with Lightning. Nothing left for Ramza.

I think Ramza needs tm equipments to make himself viable. Unlike Lightning or Luneth who are useful out of the box even without TMs.

I'd love to use Ramza, as FFT is one of my favorite FF games. It just feels bad not able to properly gear him.

I'm still using Ramza now instead of CoD, even though it's more logical to use CoD now.

But Refia's Embolden and Cecil's Focus covers that. Without the 3 turn unusable penalty :/

Chilly, how are you using your 2 Ramza?

Besides farming Brave Suits? Dual wielding Excaliburs or Staves for Ultima, just however he fits. I would like a Luneth but I'm not certain if I'm in the mood to chase after him given my future plans.

Moreover, his break abilities are absolutely marvelous!

Raika

Mfw I'm in Maranda Coast and not encountering much enemies. Then I notice Refia still has Charm Bangle equipped.

This is gonna take a while :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom