• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-murph

Just unlocked my second Barrage for my team. Have enough Lunas to do a third but I think I'm going to start on my first of two Gungnirs.

My current destroyer party:
5* WoL (Barrage)
5* Vaan
4* Fencer (Lunge Combo/DW/Barrage)
5* Kefka (Ultima/Lordly Robe)
6* Refia (Lordly Robe)

Current 6* Up-and-comers:
5* CoD (replace Fencer)
5* Cecil (replace WoL or Vaan)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
It really is.

Congrats on your pulls, though! Nice to see someone is lucky, at least, haha.

Thanks,
but trust me your Luck will return at some point and you will be way happier about it then you would have before. It sounds weird but after Zidane and Cecil failures i entered again my " i dont expect anything anymore phase" and it helped me to enjoy the game even with shitty pulls. Just looked again at my box to see what potential 6* i would have down the line and looked forward to new events/equipment we would get.

While units are obv. the core and heart of the Game/Gacha - the game offers enough section where you can improve your team performance

Good luck on your remaining pull - i think you will have Luneth and/or Refia before the banner ends.

Pic from the Tower (green dragon, as the other two resist ice):

28dl4Cq.png

Reasonable, and would obviously be quite strong elemental chained. But without a Garnet, she's not sustainable which still kills the viability of this for now. Dammit, gacha.

Haha - really happy to see you wit Luneth. Congrats again - i will need some time to get used to this because you were always Artemios for me xD

Dont forget us now you are part of the 5*Base club xD .

Im almost done of maxing all my espers. Really this Event is amazing.

After that i Will farm 300 magicite for carbuncle

Any general tips to maximize the farming? Are you running ELT or PRO? Once I get Ingus up to speed, I'll probably start farming as well.

don't mind me just grinding maranda coast twenty five minutes at a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

I know the EXP to NRG ratio is soooooo much better on the coast, but I just couldn't take the 20+ minute grinds anymore and went back to the vortex for my own sanity.

Any general tips to maximize the farming? Are you running ELT or PRO? Once I get Ingus up to speed, I'll probably start farming as well.

My issue would be making a team that could reliably kill all dragons fast and clear Xande everytime so you can keep the rewards

Super easy in Pro but I assume the rewards are better in ELT?

Valentus

I know the EXP to NRG ratio is soooooo much better on the coast, but I just couldn't take the 20+ minute grinds anymore and went back to the vortex for my own sanity.

The Green and yellow Dragons are easy to kill. Avoid the red dragon, if you dont have a powerful party, its not worth fighting it.

You need to make a party you know you can kill xande. Dont make a party dragon Killer. If your party can kill xande, for sure can kill the yellow and Green Dragons.

Escape from all other fights and just fight to the 4 Dragons

cw_sasuke

The Green and yellow Dragons are easy to kill. Avoid the red dragon, if you dont have a powerful party, its not worth fighting it.

You need to make a party you know you can kill xande. Dont make a party dragon Killer. If your party can kill xande, for sure can kill the yellow and Green Dragons.

Just when i thought i was done with the event....another potential goal appears. I really need to start leveling my Espers at this point. At least the main one.

Is this method much more efficient than Phantom Forest stamina-wise ?

Valentus

4 slots open.

As always, put your ids here. Only add people active on the thread.

Just when i thought i was done with the event....another potential goal appears. I really need to start leveling my Espers at this point. At least the main one.

Is this method much more efficient than Phantom Forest stamina-wise ?

The yellow Dragons can drop 4-8 megacite each and 0-2 elixirs

The Green Dragons can drop 2-4 megacite and 0-1 elixirs.

So for each run you can get for 15 stamina, a total of 12-24 megacite and 0-6 elixirs

@ Broseybrose congrats on the win!

That Rydia... so impressive, nice Lyrian.

Yeah considering my edgar chained Ultima at 700magic hits for 40k on high end enemies?

Yeah bro. Rydia is legit. TotalLY gettingbtwo auto limit TMs and playing around with it. I think Ramza has entrust as well

Is there anything Ramza cant do?

Whales

Banned
Yeah considering my edgar chained Ultima at 700magic hits for 40k on high end enemies?

Yeah bro. Rydia is legit. TotalLY gettingbtwo auto limit TMs and playing around with it. I think Ramza has entrust as well

Is there anything Ramza cant do?

yeah, thats why I wanted ramza so bad. Didnt manage to pull him sadly

mikemandey

4 slots open.

As always, put your ids here. Only add people active on the thread.

So for each run you can get for 15 stamina, a total of 12-24 megacite and 0-6 elixirs

That's mine. Any other gaffers can add me too!

Another day/night of TM farming... Kain 45.9%, Cecil 26.3% (with level 7 LB), Zidane 38.5%, Lud 30.1%, Lud 30.4%...

This is by far the most painful and boring aspect of the entire game.

Perfect, thanks. I beat Xande my first run through but haven't tried again. I'll see if I can repeat after I get Ingus leveled and I get back into farming.

Unless I get Refia and need to level her, of course.

Another day/night of TM farming... Kain 45.9%, Cecil 26.3% (with level 7 LB), Zidane 38.5%, Lud 30.1%, Lud 30.4%...

This is by far the most painful and boring aspect of the entire game.

Yup

Single TM grinds are awful

After my current batch i am only doing dupes

Getting 5 dupes to 16 is soo much more refreshing

Hell even taking 2 units to 48 is better

Rixa

Yup

Single TM grinds are awful

After my current batch i am only doing dupes

Getting 5 dupes to 16 is soo much more refreshing

Hell even taking 2 units to 48 is better

People still attempt to do it manually?!

After this I will use multiple units, got some Kains & Lunas.

Screenshot_20161106-192230.png

I cant leave my laptop open when Iam not sitting in front of it. Too many cats make sure that something is broken or bite if its left to be seen...

Edit: In some missions Iam getting exp rounding. Notice how the first Ludmille has "more" exp than another. Both have been only in this party :p

c-murph

I've just been doing it on my phone with the Finger Replayer app. I just let it run when I'm doing nothing. Which is basically always. Refresh when I remember. Repeat.

Rixa

I've just been doing it on my phone with the Finger Replayer app. I just let it run when I'm doing nothing. Which is basically always. Refresh when I remember. Repeat.

In my country (EU legislation) phones do have 2 years warranty. So no rooted device here. Unless that FR works in Android that is not rooted.

c-murph

In my country (EU legislation) phones do have 2 years warranty. So no rooted device here. Unless that FR works in Android that is not rooted.

My phone isn't rooted and the app is free! I have a Moto G (android) and haven't had a single issue with the app yet. There's also a paid version that unlocks more features but the free version does the job to just run the earth shine over and over again.

Muku

Thank you! And, oye -- an alt account?! I barely have enough time for proper care and feeding of my main account, along with managing Record Keeper. (I abandoned Mobius because it just took too long, honestly.)

It absolutely sucks to be in the "early 30s-grew up on FF-now have disposable income" target audience of these games, but I'll take a daily inject of FFBE each day over nearly anything else for the nostalgia kick alone.

My alt account is on my phone, so I can play it on the go. Sadly, don't have internet on my ipad right now, and haven't for quite some time, so I can't take it and play on the go. :( But with my phone I have something to play on the bus and all. I rerolled and didn't start until I had a Rainbow unit. That took quite a few days. But got Delita. Started the alt account during the FFT banner.

These days my main account is nice because I'm so high that I don't have to babysit it to make sure I waste NRG when I'm around.

The nostalgia is what is keeping me for sure. But it's also fun.

OMG WTF @ ALT ACCOUNT PULLLLLLLLL GOD DAMN GUMI. Blue crystal. Oh, okay, cool. No Luneth today. Maybe it's Arc or someone I can work on trust. Goes to Yellow. Okay.... but now what. Crack. HERE IS YOUR 4* ANZELM! WOOHOO! Screw you game, no one asked for his happy ass.

Valentus

792,607,426 6* Delita

Managed to beat Elite on my 7th or so try. Dont think I could farm it. How viable is farming pro?

In PRO you encounter 2 Green Dragons. So i. Pro you can get 4-8 megacite Max.

Also the Green Dragons in PRO are much easier to kill

leehom

In PRO you encounter 2 Green Dragons. So i. Pro you can get 4-8 megacite Max.

Also the Green Dragons in PRO are much easier to kill

Only two green dragons or two dragons total? I don't have a strong enough team to farm ELT either and would rather farm pro if it's worth.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Was updating on my Excel sheet for the game.

Decided to share my note page on the upcoming schedule.

Random Notes
-Possibility of Gumi resorting back to 2 weeks banners for a bit to allow Content to catch up to units. Halloween/FFIII, Good chance both FFXIII and FFZero will be Two weeks also, but with half and half of the characters ala FFT.

Tentative Outlook

Nov 4th thru 17th
-FFIII Banner
-700 Lapis Through Dailies,
-450 Lapis thru Daily rewards
-4 Tickets thru Daily Rewards(Additional 9 daily pulls acquired)
-Event second week, Odds on return of Maze(6months since previous)
-Facebook/Twitter Share campaign(Ticket???)

Nov 18th Thru Dec 2nd/9th

-FFXIII Banner and FFBF banner
-1050 Lapis thru 1400 Lapis thru Dailies
-Remaining 3 tickets and an additional 150 Lapis thru Daily Rewards
-FFXIII Mog King, FFBF Normal.
-Chances are FFXIII followed by FFBF(Mog King -> Standard - Mog King)

Dec 2nd/9th Thru 16th/23rd.

-FFZero Banner, Mog King Event.
-Good chance to combine FFZero Banner 1 and 2 into a single two week event.

Remaining possible banners and events for year
-FFV Banner(Dungeon)/Christmas Event(Most likely Mog King event)
-JPN Special for 10k Lapis and 3 Rainbow Crystals

Calculations for monthly Avg

-1500 Lapis thru Dailies per month
-Avg(2 Months of 800 Lapis, 2 months of 600 Lapis, 1 month of 500 Lapis thru Daily rewards, add on 300 Lapis now for additional 3 days). 1000 Lapis per month thru daily rewards.
-Tickets per month(Low 2, High 8, Avg 4 Thru Dailies)
+++10 Daily Pulls + 4 Ticket Pulls Min per month+++

New content(Low 5 Dungeons, High 8) Avg, 7. Additional 700 Lapis

Banner details
FFXIII Banner - Not worth it anymore outside of Snow(4*) and Lightning(5*) due to FFIII. Better to save.
-Need knuckle to make use of Snow and Snow TM, Xaio TM, or Gale Key #1.

FFBF - Dailies only, possibly exclusive Global(Confirmed)
-Wait till Tilith 6*.
-Karl and Seria TM's good for Attack/Tanks

FFZero - No conclusion yet, doesn't seem overly worthwhile. Better to Save.

UrSuLeTzU

Im almost done of maxing all my espers. Really this Event is amazing.

After that i Will farm 300 magicite for carbuncle

With the help of your little lvl 81 Luneth I almost killed that bastard in 3 turns(it had 650 hp left :)). Thx and high five brah! I guess I'll do ELT a few more times to libra the red dragon and get some more magicite&elixirs.

Random Notes
-Possibility of Gumi resorting back to 2 weeks banners for a bit to allow Content to catch up to units. Halloween/FFIII, Good chance both FFXIII and FFZero will be Two weeks also, but with half and half of the characters ala FFT.

Tentative Outlook

Nov 4th thru 17th
-FFIII Banner

-Avg(2 Months of 800 Lapis, 2 months of 600 Lapis, 1 month of 500 Lapis thru Daily rewards, add on 300 Lapis now for additional 3 days). 1000 Lapis per month thru daily rewards.

Banner details
FFXIII Banner - Not worth it anymore outside of Snow(4*) and Lightning(5*) due to FFIII. Better to save.

-Wait till Tilith 6*.

Thank you so much for this, love the details!!

Oh but you forgot to add that next week they are doing the FFII Banner.

You probably didn't mention it because they didn't let a lot of people know but, just fyi.

; ;

Rixa

I learned about it on Reddit awhile ago. i didn't have an iphone or a rooted phone. But this option worked for me.

Thanks, did downlod it :p. Now to test, I think I will do so that I run Entrance depleting nrg as fast as I can and let the nrg come back during night (being 73 level, soon 74 has some advantages).

Thanks, did downlod it :p. Now to test, I think I will do so that I run Entrance depleting nrg as fast as I can and let the nrg come back during night (being 73 level, soon 74 has some advantages).

Omg you can finally stop manually grinding it and destroying more brain cells!

Valentus

Random Notes

Tentative Outlook

Nov 4th thru 17th
-FFIII Banner

Banner details

-Wait till Tilith 6*.

Just one detail about Káiser knuckle and Champion belt:

Bartz 6 star

123 atk
37 atk 30%
28 black cowl
19 Brave suit
109 2x Champion belts
101 Káiser knuckle
98 sakurafubuki
62 Blade mastery
37 lunge combo atk 10%
51 ifrit

665 atk

Bartz best physical skill:

Seeker Blade: 270% ST 2 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -20% Wind Resist

Káiser knuckle is wind element

cw_sasuke

Thanks...guess ill have to get into this - ill try to at least work on Ifrit, Diablos and Ramuh.

Edit:

Valentus wiill Bart be a Top Tier damage dealer once he gets his 6* version ? I used him a couple time but found him really lackluster compared to Chiz.

Thanks...guess ill have to get into this - ill try to at least work on Ifrit, Diablos and Ramuh.

Edit:

Valentus wiill Bart be a Top Tier damage dealer once he gets his 6* version ? I used him a couple time but found him really lackluster compared to Chiz.

He will not be without some work unfortunately. His main draw is the Refia combo but his most powerful skills are wind based/phys so...but this of course can be countered with the right TMs :)

Do we know if there is a robe better than the Lordly on JP?

cw_sasuke

He will not be without some work unfortunately. His main draw is the Refia combo but his most powerful skills are wind based/phys so...but this of course can be countered with the right TMs :)

Do we know if there is a robe better than the Lordly on JP?

What is the Refia x Bartz combo again ? I remember reading something about sacrifices a couple months ago. I actually have both units now...so i should learn about that.

Chinner

Banned
What is the Refia x Bartz combo again ? I remember reading something about sacrifices a couple months ago. I actually have both units now...so i should learn about that.
Bartz has a move called sacrifice which refills someone's hp and mp to max. Bartz become a free elixier and supports her. Ideally you have refia with dualcast, so she can revive bartz to max and do team stuff.

Bartz with 6* becomes like a support unitz with added dps for bonus points. It turns into a Bartz x Refia X Cecil. He can support Cecil by giving him his LB, and then recharge the mages. In between that he can do damage. Nice guy Buttz.

Refia is low on mp.

Refia: Oh noes!

Bartz: I got this! /uses Sacrifice

Refia: Full mp again!

Bartz: X_X

Refia: /casts Full life

Dual cast makes this a joke lol

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Just one detail about Káiser knuckle and Champion belt:

Bartz 6 star

123 atk
37 atk 30%
28 black cowl
19 Brave suit
109 2x Champion belts
101 Káiser knuckle
98 sakurafubuki
62 Blade mastery
37 lunge combo atk 10%
51 ifrit

665 atk

Bartz best physical skill:

Seeker Blade: 270% ST 2 Hit Physical Attack & ST 3 Turn -20% Wind Resist

Káiser knuckle is wind element

I know, but my issue is I do not have an Xaio. So I'll have to settle for Sonic knuckles which at 51ATK. While I haven't done the dirty math yet, It will be a 69ATK drop from Excalibur.

If I had Xaio, the choice would have been made already. Otherwise you're dropping a lot for the 20%.

Nor do I take into account Brave Suit, Black Cowl, etc. I'm not a whale. Heh. So my attack isn't going to be pushing 650.

Wait are you saying pulling XIII isn't worth it? Like, "outside of Lightning" is a helluva caveat.

Well it's up to you to make your analysis.

The FFXIII banner was originally the second banner with a 6*, the first being Lightning.

Fang wasn't very strong to begin with.
Szah's appeal was the first easy to get 3* Full break character, but you can get Ingus now who is just better.
Hope isn't bad, but again, why go after a 4* unit who needs his TM when Arc is so easily available now who comes with innate DC.
Vanille, same thing with Refia.
Snow, again, 6* Cecil wasn't out in JPN. Now he is out first and he is a purely better tank. Snow is a solid counter tank though with a decent TM, which is reliant on having another TM.

Which only leaves if they decide to throw lightning on the banner.

This will also depend heavily how they set up the banner too. The two options are
1 Banner with all 5 units on it(And maybe Lightning) - Think FFIX all over again, since your pool is 2 3* and 3 4*. Making the efficient rates for Snow being 2%.

Other option is 2 banners, 3 units each. Snow will most likely lead one with Lightning on the other, but Snow will have to compete with another 4* unit, cutting his rate in half.

Even if it comes out next, it's nearly two months late in terms of units. Hence, it's out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom