• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sounds great - thanks for the explanation.

We will probably get more battles soon where most players wont be able to just force their way through, so its good to have such more defensive combos ready for longer fights. I would have the perfect defense trio if i had been able to pull Cecil as well...

Sounds great - thanks for the explanation.

We will probably get more battles soon where most players wont be able to just force their way through, so its good to have such more defensive combos ready for longer fights. I would have the perfect defense trio if i had been able to pull Cecil as well...

Battles eventually become wars of attrition so long haul set up is worth it!

Speaking of which I can't decide if I want to continue my Brave suits or switch to Lordly robes after the first set of dual wields are done >.<

Chinner

Banned
Was updating on my Excel sheet for the game.

Decided to share my note page on the upcoming schedule.

Random Notes
-Possibility of Gumi resorting back to 2 weeks banners for a bit to allow Content to catch up to units. Halloween/FFIII, Good chance both FFXIII and FFZero will be Two weeks also, but with half and half of the characters ala FFT.

Tentative Outlook

Nov 4th thru 17th
-FFIII Banner
-700 Lapis Through Dailies,
-450 Lapis thru Daily rewards
-4 Tickets thru Daily Rewards(Additional 9 daily pulls acquired)
-Event second week, Odds on return of Maze(6months since previous)
-Facebook/Twitter Share campaign(Ticket???)

Nov 18th Thru Dec 2nd/9th

-FFXIII Banner and FFBF banner
-1050 Lapis thru 1400 Lapis thru Dailies
-Remaining 3 tickets and an additional 150 Lapis thru Daily Rewards
-FFXIII Mog King, FFBF Normal.
-Chances are FFXIII followed by FFBF(Mog King -> Standard - Mog King)

Dec 2nd/9th Thru 16th/23rd.

-FFZero Banner, Mog King Event.
-Good chance to combine FFZero Banner 1 and 2 into a single two week event.

Remaining possible banners and events for year
-FFV Banner(Dungeon)/Christmas Event(Most likely Mog King event)
-JPN Special for 10k Lapis and 3 Rainbow Crystals

Calculations for monthly Avg

-1500 Lapis thru Dailies per month
-Avg(2 Months of 800 Lapis, 2 months of 600 Lapis, 1 month of 500 Lapis thru Daily rewards, add on 300 Lapis now for additional 3 days). 1000 Lapis per month thru daily rewards.
-Tickets per month(Low 2, High 8, Avg 4 Thru Dailies)
+++10 Daily Pulls + 4 Ticket Pulls Min per month+++

New content(Low 5 Dungeons, High 8) Avg, 7. Additional 700 Lapis

Banner details
FFXIII Banner - Not worth it anymore outside of Snow(4*) and Lightning(5*) due to FFIII. Better to save.
-Need knuckle to make use of Snow and Snow TM, Xaio TM, or Gale Key #1.

FFBF - Dailies only, possibly exclusive Global(Confirmed)
-Wait till Tilith 6*.
-Karl and Seria TM's good for Attack/Tanks

FFZero - No conclusion yet, doesn't seem overly worthwhile. Better to Save.
Hopefully we get ffv before the new year. Want to awaken bartz and get exdeath if possible!

Zalasta

4 slots open.

As always, put your ids here. Only add people active on the thread.

I post only occasionally, but I could certainly use more friends with better luck than me. Currently Bonkeng is my only go-to help for tough contents >.> 081054843

Got Xande down to ~30% before time stop, but I had 2 units dead after meteor.

Valentus

The first ffzero banner is horrible. Ace i think? Is the best dragoon of the Game but isnt worth spend any lapi on this banner

Syntsui

Do developers of Gacha have games actually care about rebalancimg old units? Was BF ever rebalanced outside of releasing better awakenings?

Rixa

Omg you can finally stop manually grinding it and destroying more brain cells!

Lol fuck :D. It took about 90mins to setup working ES Entrance Macro to phone :p From the first phase of downloading app to fully working macro.
Just watching it as it does 666 runs in front of me.

Lol fuck :D. It took about 90mins to setup working ES Entrance Macro to phone :p From the first phase of downloading app to fully working macro.
Just watching it as it does 666 runs in front of me.

As if you werent already a monster. How soon before you surpass Valentus? Lol

Xion86

Thanks for that into Shintoki! :)

Hmm want to keep doing dailies just in case something interesting pops up that will help TM farming, but lapis are definitely starting to go down slowly.

So, so pissed. I wanted to use a ticket and I was doing two things at the same time and accidently pressed the 10+1 summon..spent 5000 lapis by mistake and this is what I got in return

http://imgur.com/e3ubZ2n

Oh dear god

Thats definitely up there with some on the worst 11 pulls

I mean silver lining is Luna TMs, Arc and who doesnt like more Sabin

Is Cyans evade TM a passive ability or active? Isnt evade chance only 5%

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
When ever someone says worst pull. Remember the poor son of a bitch that pulled 7 shadows in one 10+1

I'm going to go back to being an unhelpful asshole too. I hate writing things out other than a sentence.

Malakhov

Banned
I don't even know what to say. I mean, it's horrible, and I didn't even want to do an 11 pull... It was a mistake and if losing 5000 lapis wasn't enough, this is, urgh.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
When ever someone says worst pull. Remember the poor son of a bitch that pulled 7 shadows in one 10+1

I'm going to go back to being an unhelpful asshole too. I hate writing things out other than a sentence.

fwiw i appreciate it when you're being a helpful asshole

tariniel

So I already have 4 Refias... is there any reason to not just combine them all? Is her TM worth getting multiple of (seems like it's not to me)?

I have everything from the banner except Luneth. Hoping to get him from a daily or something. also still have 15 tickets...

Malakhov

Banned
So I already have 4 Refias... is there any reason to not just combine them all? Is her TM worth getting multiple of (seems like it's not to me)?

I have everything from the banner except Luneth. Hoping to get him from a daily or something. also still have 15 tickets...
Slap the 4 refias together and farm them that way. 21.x% needed each and then combine.

LucaMac

In PRO you encounter 2 Green Dragons. So i. Pro you can get 4-8 megacite Max.

Also the Green Dragons in PRO are much easier to kill

Yea doesn't seem worth the effort when the magicite dungeon is there. I ran elite and beat all 5 dragons and cleared the boss...but it cost me two Phoenix downs. It was the red dragon who caused the casualties so I could possibly do it when that friend unit COD is available each time and skip redzer. A hell of a time sink though and with a chance of getting stomped by the boss...might do it just once or twice a day for my sanity.

Valentus

Yea doesn't seem worth the effort when the magicite dungeon is there. I ran elite and beat all 5 dragons and cleared the boss...but it cost me two Phoenix downs. It was the red dragon who caused the casualties so I could possibly do it when that friend unit COD is available each time and skip redzer. A hell of a time sink though and with a chance of getting stomped by the boss...might do it just once or twice a day for my sanity.

The red dragon only drops 1-2 6star Evo materials, So you can avoid it and run from it.

Yeah no.

Mentality is amazing for healers and specifically MP hogs like Tillith. I have three or four refias and I plan on farming each one!!

Pejo

Finished my Blood Sword this morning, so that's cool. Leveling new units is so sloooow. I've been doing Maranda Coast until they can kill a little faster, 60k xp for 12 nrg isn't bad, but it just takes so long and is time intensive. I need some sort of Gigantaur event. I was going to stick to leveling one at a time, but really it's all the same, as I'm leveling replacements for my "main" party to try to take down Xande.

The thing that sucks is that I have a friend that had like a 728 attack lightning, but for whatever reason is now using a 500+ MAG Kefka instead. I hope he switches back soon.

Good god man, explorations are SO boring. Refia is stuck at 57 ish, need 85 for Embolden. Gumi really f'ed us on the cactuar weekend being placed so foolishly. Hopefully we get something to make this easier soon. Still need to lvl CoD. TM farming for Death Bringer, Blade Mastery, and Dual Wield are coming along nicely, each is above 50%. Hopefully don't in the next week or two.

Now I have a question, Being that DBringer will be done soon, should I give it Lightning to pair with Excal or should it be Dbringer/excal with Blade Mastery and a katana. I do not have the Saf katana nor Myuki to obtain it. Enhancer, Chiri, Excal, Save The Queen and Dbringer are the top swords I have. Thoughts?

Umibozu

If anyone wants to add me, my id is 240 453 190. Still doing daily sends.
Have a cod (6* level 90) but haven't been using any macros so she might be pretty mediocre.

Acerac

Banned
Good god man, explorations are SO boring. Refia is stuck at 57 ish, need 85 for Embolden. Gumi really f'ed us on the cactuar weekend being placed so foolishly. Hopefully we get something to make this easier soon. Still need to lvl CoD. TM farming for Death Bringer, Blade Mastery, and Dual Wield are coming along nicely, each is above 50%. Hopefully don't in the next week or two.
My weekend D+D sessions are wonderful for chain explorations. I'm getting so many megacrysts, gil, and character levels.

Is there any area that has a decent drop rate on Fire Megacrysts that also gives decent XP? Would Dwarves' Forge be the best? I've got half of quite a few hero's rings at this point and want to finish those off.

Syntsui

My weekend D+D sessions are wonderful for chain explorations. I'm getting so many megacrysts, gil, and character levels.

Is there any area that has a decent drop rate on Fire Megacrysts that also gives decent XP? Would Dwarves' Forge be the best? I've got half of quite a few hero's rings at this point and want to finish those off.
Dwarves Forge is the best place, but the enemies are kinda tough for leveling, so you better take a Tent, tons of Ethers and hope your friend unit can OHKO the boss.

Valentus

Now I have a question, Being that DBringer will be done soon, should I give it Lightning to pair with Excal or should it be Dbringer/excal with Blade Mastery and a katana. I do not have the Saf katana nor Myuki to obtain it. Enhancer, Chiri, Excal, Save The Queen and Dbringer are the top swords I have. Thoughts?

You must do the math

Excalibur + deathbringer = 240 atk
Excalibur + chiji = 202 + 75 (Blade mastery) = 277 atk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom