• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Valentus, can you put your dual Excaliburs on Luneth? I am trying to farm for Espers, and I keep running into a wall with Xande. Only Friend units with dual Excalibur, or Tuffymon's CoD seem to be able to take him out. Sucks when you farm all these dragons then die with Xande with a smudge on of life on him.

Problem isn't even remotely the dragons - it's Xande. I've lost about 45 energy, and a ton of time and megacite today, and it is frustrating

orion434

Are Green Magicite a 1.5 modifier for any Esper? I've been hoarding them, but looking at the wiki I don't think they are specific to any Esper.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Dear god, you all keep a lot of units.

At 65 unit slots, 125 Mat, 55 Equip and 50 Ability

Kudos for putting this together. Very nicely done.

-- There's enough units in the FF13 banner that it can be split, as there are 3 base 4* units present. LIghtning, of course, will be the 5* chance "second chance" unit.

Possible:

Week 1: Lightning, Snow, Sazh
Week 2: Ligntning, Hope, Vanille, Fang

Of course, there could be one single banner, but that would raise a global uproar as 3* base 4s at the same time would break down to the same percentage (within a few tenths of a percent) as drawing a Lightning.

-- FFBF should immediately follow FF13 as the Mog King cooldown event.

-- FF 0 doesn't have enough units for a split banner, so it definitley will be a 2 week Mog King event.

-- Which leads to... ???? The next exploration event on the JP release list is FF5.

-- Which would conveniently lead into a well-timed Christmas/New Years 2 week Mog King event.

I guess it's a possibility, but I don't see them having Lightning in both banners is all.

Reason I said FF0 has a split is them combining FF0 banners 1(Week 1) and 2(Week 2). It's just that feeling

I have spent about $400 this event so far for no rainbows, 1 zidane as the best non banner unit. Spent at least twice that during Lightning banner with no Lightning, did get exdeath and WoL for new units though.
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waaait a damn minute. Are you saying you have spent over $1200 on this game?! You seem incredibly calm about this, that's the strangest part

Pejo

I'm sure most of you are already doing this (who spend money), but make sure you're buying through the Amazon app marketplace for Lapis instead of Google Play store. You can get coins, and basically it equals out (in the US at least) to be $81 for $99 dollars of lapis (the biggest purchase).

If you're going to spend money, it's silly to not get the best bang for your buck.

Also, how long do we have on the halloween turn-in with King Mog?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Most are TM farming units for me with a few keepable units from the beginning to now. Most of those keepable units are probably situational now at best

I feel like I'm the only one who gets rid of units I don't need. I don't really keep around any that have no use, between TM or party.

chrono01

Sorry for being a bit absent in this thread today. I needed a break from it all, but I did log in to send a gift to everyone. I'll probably try a few story quests later today, depending on how I'm feeling.

Now, to get around to commenting on some of the things I missed...

I had to open my lapis store on my andorid device with 15k lapis on it, i just can't live with only 20 lapis left after that multipull.

So far i'm not regretting doing a multipull, but i regret that i did 14 daily pulls plus around 16 tickets on the halloween banner. Welp at least a dupe golbez and exdeath from that...

My pulls so far:

Day 1:

Daily: Ingus - wohooo...well useless but new
Ticket: Anzelm - meh

Multi:
  • Rainbow - Luneth - Star of the show and my first base 5 star.
  • Ingus - damn
  • Orange - Cyan - damn
  • Cyan - ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
  • Gold - Vivi - -.-
  • Maria - -.-
  • Ingus - wtf
  • Ingus - ಠ_ಠ
  • Ingus - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Rydia - go away
  • Edgar - you too

Sadly fused all of my ingus together

Day 2:

Daily: Shadow - tm: 50,6 ...i thougt i had more shadows...well my edgar and kain are around 60 -70 from pulls.

Day 3:

Daily: Galuf
Ticket: Arc - yay

Overall i wasted so much lapis on 1 Unit, but hey my hunt for Refia will continue ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

(My lapis store will be reopened for Orlandu)
Congrats on the Luneth! :)

Daily blue to gold to my 3rd Refia.
Ticket Gold -> Vivi

I wish I could give those 2 Refias and 2 Cecils to Chono.
Thanks man, it's the thought that counts.

Congrats on your second Refia, I'm sure you'll fine a use for her! :)

I got Refia!

from a rage multipull of nothing except her.
after daily and ticket of Lani(Gold)+Shadow.

At least i got Refia.

Kinda happy kinda regret, coz i am out of Lapis now.
Total of 33 pulls to get her.

sorry Brono, hope you get her from tomorrow daily.
Congrats to you on that Refia! I'm happy for you.

I'll keep doing the daily pulls, but my optimism on the game is more-or-less shot. I won't give up, but given the way things are going, I don't expect to get Refia or anyone else of note. Time will tell, I guess.

Thanks,
but trust me your Luck will return at some point and you will be way happier about it then you would have before. It sounds weird but after Zidane and Cecil failures i entered again my " i dont expect anything anymore phase" and it helped me to enjoy the game even with shitty pulls. Just looked again at my box to see what potential 6* i would have down the line and looked forward to new events/equipment we would get.

While units are obv. the core and heart of the Game/Gacha - the game offers enough section where you can improve your team performance

Good luck on your remaining pull - i think you will have Luneth and/or Refia before the banner ends.
If Refia wasn't a healer, I wouldn't be so crushed. I can swap in/out different DPS units, but healers are kind of a narrow selection, so one such as Refia (and Tilith) will be needed for more difficult content. That's why I wanted/want her so badly, and the game simply will not give her to me. If I miss out on both her and Tilith, I foresee a lot of trouble later on, even with other 6* characters such as WoL, Cecil, CoD, etc.

Just frustrating, but I hope my luck will change. Nothing to do but keep moving forward and hope for the best.

So, so pissed. I wanted to use a ticket and I was doing two things at the same time and accidently pressed the 10+1 summon..spent 5000 lapis by mistake and this is what I got in return

http://imgur.com/e3ubZ2n
Sorry man. That looks a lot like my multi-pull I did on this banner. It was literally full of all trash units, aside from a single Hayate who I already have two of (now three). Three gold crystals too.

Still man, my condolences. :/

After pulling Refia, finally retired Lenna and went after Xande. Cecil, CoD, Refia, Kefka, Vaan, and a friend's CoD was what it took.
Congrats on the Refia to you, as well. :)

I feel like I'm the only one who gets rid of units I don't need. I don't really keep around any that have no use, between TM or party.

I kinda do that with 4* stars unless they are from an FF game I like or they have a decent TM that I can use then toss after getting said TM. Those that go up to 5* I keep cause they seem to come up in odd situations that they are needed or get boosted up in power and get awesome

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Was just looking at the phone app, turns out I have enough to Awaken for Refia and Luneth to 6*.

If they keep doing the one set of 6* Mats for cheap, I'll never go hungry!

Muku

You were more excited for the 5 gigantaur's over the free ticket? >.>;;?

Yeah. I have folks to level. Both accounts got 3 of the 4 banners.. (alt is missing Luneth and my main can't seem to pull Arc). I still had like 28 tickets after pulling Luneth on my main. o_O I'll be stock piling again until a good banner comes up, but I need cactaur to level the new units more than the ticket.

Plus on my main with the three scrub units I have 6* CoD I'm working on.

Dandte

Thanks Brono!

Yay a reward ticket.
Gold
Refia!!!!

Yeeees. Now i can build up Lapis again...currently sitting at 220

chrono01

Thanks Brono!

Yay a reward ticket.
Gold
Refia!!!!

Yeeees. Now i can build up Lapis again...currently sitting at 220
Congrats!

As for me:

Daily - Yet another Ignus, he's the only one I've gotten out of this whole banner
Ticket - Fran (Gold Crystal)

That makes seven gold crystals since this banner dropped, not one Refia. Actually, now that I think on it, I think it might be eight gold crystals (out of 37 summons).

Edit: I think from now on, I'm just going to initiate the summon, kill the app, and then look in my unit inventory. Or tap the screen without looking. I'm getting really tired of these troll gold crystals...

Muku

Daily pulls .. ugh.

Alt - Kain
guess I can work on that trust...
Main - Penelo

God damn. I get blues but just cannot pull Arc on main. And screw you Penelo.

Rixa

As if you werent already a monster. How soon before you surpass Valentus? Lol

I've been using this app for about a month now. I find it works really well, haven't had any issues so far.
Well I have earlier used Lapis to nrg refreshes and will do so in the future too. Works really nicely for my use :).

What's everyone's equilibrium point on slots?
I need to buy more slots at some day:

* Unit - 150
* Item - 70
* Equipment - 110
* Friend - 130
* Material - 160
* Ability - 65

TM farming so need shitloads of Material slots + keeping multiple stack some stuff like Megacrysts & Ores and others too. I think I soon need to buy more Ability slots (cause I have many of those FP TMs too. Unit slots been buying here and there.

Daily - 3* Krile (61.6% tm now)
Tix - 3* Arc

More Arcs the merrier :p, from this banner:
3 Arcs, 3 Ingus, 3 Refias.

KeRaSh

So I've finally just maxed Arc and I was a little disappointed with his MAG compared to my 390 Tellah. Same gear, same Esper. Then I realized that Tellah had 4 x MAG+10% abilities equipped... Duh!

My Team now looks like this:

ExDeath
Tellah
Arc
Cecil
Ramza

I'm now grinding Refia (this sounds wrong) so I can rotate her in for specific content.

I might be able to finish Dual Wield (Dual Wield + Dual Cast on Arc will be filthy) by the end of the month and Barrage should follow shortly after that. That would free up some slots for either 5 x Arc or 4 x Shantotto TM grinding. Both would make Arc even more of a monster! Exciting times ahead!
Might just throw DW and Barrage on Ramza, though since with 3 mages I'm really pushing the limits of what I have available gear wise. ExDeath took a hit after taking away his +60 MAG rod... I could really use a great melee DPS but maybe it would just be better to go with 2 mages and Refia full time once she's maxed but then I'm losing out on damage which I feel I'm lacking anyways. I can never put any significant dents in event bosses unless I have an OP friend unit with me. I'd like to change that!

windfish

Four gold crystals in a row, Edgar, Vivi, Bedile and Maria -.-

Guess I should call it quits for this banner, used 15 tickets and pulled every daily so far.
Refia, Arc and 4x Ingus. Still no rainbow crystal and dps unit for me but okay thats the f2p way of life.

What really bothers me is that the best and only >500 attack friendlist Lightning got replaced by a Dual Cast Refia ... :(

Raika

Dem sweet sweet Gigantuars. Providing some relief from the grinding hell that is Maranda Coast. :')

Gimu pls bring back Cactuar Dunes ya doofus, so thirsty for exp right now. D:

Razmos

Dem sweet sweet Gigantuars. Providing some relief from the grinding hell that is Maranda Coast. :')

Gimu pls bring back Cactuar Dunes ya doofus, so thirsty for exp right now. D:
Cactuar Dunes is going to come back in 2 weeks I think
in the middle of another grinding event

Daily pull: blue... my 23rd Anzelm. Fffffuuuuuu....

Used the ticket that came in the mail today....
Whoa!! It's a gold!!!
Is this it??
Could it be???

Fucking Lani.

Mother pus bucket!!!!

Valentus

Valentus, can you put your dual Excaliburs on Luneth? I am trying to farm for Espers, and I keep running into a wall with Xande. Only Friend units with dual Excalibur, or Tuffymon's CoD seem to be able to take him out. Sucks when you farm all these dragons then die with Xande with a smudge on of life on him.

Problem isn't even remotely the dragons - it's Xande. I've lost about 45 energy, and a ton of time and megacite today, and it is frustrating

With excalibur it Will Be more difficult, believe me.

What you need to do is chain the cut through and kill him in 3 turns

CCIE

Banned
In order to chain the cut-through, is that a longer animation, or shorter? In other words, should I start Crushing Blow before or after the cut-through?

CCIE

Banned
Thanks Valentus... Using a manual chain, I was able to do it in almost three turns. Enough that the fourth was a piece of cake. Still need to work on the timing a bit. Seriously cool, though. I'm a big fan of Luneth - his animation set is pretty damned cool.

Hope I eventually draw him.

Celegus

Daily 4* Bedile, ticket was the first time I've ever had a crystal change colors and went from blue to gold... Anzelm. Trollololol

Valentus

Thanks Valentus... Using a manual chain, I was able to do it in almost three turns. Enough that the fourth was a piece of cake. Still need to work on the timing a bit. Seriously cool, though. I'm a big fan of Luneth - his animation set is pretty damned cool.

Hope I eventually draw him.

Cool that worked. This Event is a massive easy point for megacite and elixir Farming.

The red dragon is the most complicated point but tht dragon only drops 2 random 6star Evo materials, So with an average party the best is just run from him

Rixa

So what was the collaboration in Brave Frontier as we did get FFIII event BE?

Cool that worked. This Event is a massive easy point for megacite and elixir Farming.

The red dragon is the most complicated point but tht dragon only drops 2 random 6star Evo materials, So with an average party the best is just run from him

I havent tried ELT yet. Also Iam not using FX, in order to get everything faster :p. Not sure if my timing tries will be harder :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom