• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

Ayyy first milestone achieved; my baby Ramza has finally hit Lv100 after a month of playing! Couldn't it have done it without y'all and your OP leads carrying me through events, thanks a ton GAF! :)

<3

Ayyy first milestone achieved; my baby Ramza has finally hit Lv100 after a month of playing! Couldn't it have done it without y'all and your OP leads carrying me through events, thanks a ton GAF! :)

<3

Welcome to the Ramza club!

I will soon be building the Best Ramza the world has ever seen

Raika

Welcome to the Ramza club!

I will soon be building the Best Ramza the world has ever seen

Ayyy, happy to join #teamRamza! Would the best Ramza in the world be a physical god or a mage firing off dem Ultimas though? :p

Messing around with both physical and mage builds right now, firing off an Ultima after casting Focus and Full Break is amazing. His MP is a tad low to be casting Ultima repeatedly though, I can push his MP to 240 but his MAG takes a hit in return. :c

Ayyy, happy to join #teamRamza! Would the best Ramza in the world be a physical god or a mage firing off dem Ultimas though? :p

Messing around with both physical and mage builds right now, firing off an Ultima after casting Focus and Full Break is amazing. His MP is a tad low to be casting Ultima repeatedly though, I can push his MP to 240 but his MAG takes a hit in return. :c

Im buillding him as a jack of all trades so i can bring him into any encounter

Once i have a bit more time ill go into more detail on how i plan on building him up

I'm sure other people have thought of this, but for those that are farming Miranda Coast for EXP, it's pretty easy to multi-task and make ground towards the thieving trophy. Granted, I have Diabolos leveled enough to get his Mug ability unlocked, but I just assign his esper to whatever character I'm leveling and have them mug on their turn before killing everything with a thundara.

I never really used the steal technique in the past, mainly because I never had a thief worth anything on my team. But since you are pretty much guaranteed 30 battles every time you run the Coast, I figure I should at least get the second level tier unlocked in short order (steal 100 times). And with how many units that people need to level, it's probably likely you can reach the third tier, as well (steal 1,000 times).

Just thought I'd throw that out there as a multi-tasking goal for anyone farming the Coast without the thief trophy unlocked yet like me.

RedZaraki

Banned
I've spent about $200 total on this game so far. And may drop another $100 during the Orlandu banner if I get unlucky.

Have 16k Lapis and 50 summon tickets at the moment.

Have seen about 4 rainbow crystals in all my pulls.

They were:

5* Chizuru (months ago)
5* Tellah (during Lightning Banner)
5* WoL (during DKC Banner)
5* DKC (during FF3 Banner) <- My first 5* base.

My first 6 star I ever made was Refia though, gotten from same pull as DKC.

Pejo

Finally my lunnetho-sama has lvl 100 and reached the humble number of 617 atk with diábolos.

Look forward to taking you into round 2 with Xande later today. Congrats on 100!

Also, anyone know the last day we have to redeem candies with moogle king?

Alkez

Look forward to taking you into round 2 with Xande later today. Congrats on 100!

Also, anyone know the last day we have to redeem candies with moogle king?

Thursday I believe.

Yay, my Lightning got her blade mastery, finally has more than 500 ATK!

I noticed your lightning had gone up when I was selecting my friend unit earlier haha. Congrats.

Azuran

Banned
Oh yes!

nH1nBqw.jpg

I would have been straight up pissed if I didn't have Refia already.

One thing I will say about farming The Coast is that I now have blue magicites and megacites out the whazoo for when I get Carbuncle. And I have gathered enough ice megacrysts for 3 hero rings, if I ever get the fire megacrysts to match.

Is Carbuncle a decent esper that stands out from the current batch? I know it's mage friendly, but is it a good replacement or upgrade for Ramuh or Shiva?

Alkez

Is Carbuncle a decent esper that stands out from the current batch? I know it's mage friendly, but is it a good replacement or upgrade for Ramuh or Shiva?

I think Carbuncle is meant to be good for white mages so I don't think she'll be replacing Ramuh, but if you're using Shiva in that role then it will probably be an upgrade.

Iceman829

Just try to chain cut through and you should be able to beat it in 3 rounds

LMAO! Killed him in 2 rounds. I think the cutscene was the longest part of the entire run. The first round I knocked him down to about 35-40% and the second round I wiped him out. I think I was able to time Cut Through better the second time with a 5 chain. I used CoD, WoL, Kefka, Lenna and Cecil. Thanks for the help as always.

I guess with this event done I have 2 things to focus on now. Powering up Refia and Arc to max level and finally unlocking my first TMR beyond FP units. Dual Wield is at 92.5%. I'll have to check out that android app someone posted yesterday. It might be the only way I can automate these things. I've been trying to grind them out by hand.

I think Carbuncle is meant to be good for white mages so I don't think she'll be replacing Ramuh, but if you're using Shiva in that role then it will probably be an upgrade.

Nice. Shiva has served well, but I wouldn't mind trying out a new one for my healer. I should be able to get to level 2 just with the -cites I have already.

Xion86

The amount of Gold Galufs I keep getting is crazy...

Anyway, been trying to level up Luneth, nearly there...93/100. Really want an Excalibur for him though. Got two Cecil's TM farming right now but that's going to take a very long time.

Valentus

Carbuncle has barblizzara, barthundara and cura as the spells you can learn.

Also, is the only way for now to cast reflect on your units, and maybe shouta can guide us more, but i read that reflected Magic on Exvius does 2x damage, So you can summon carbuncle and shoot Magic on yourself So it can reflected to the enemy with twice power.

Carbuncle is an amazing esper. Farm magicite now!!!!!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Celes TM is at 40% and 30%, So 25% more to go. Extra energy the past few days, leveling up, helped quite a bit. She should be done by the end of this week so my Refia is getting a nice ass piece of defense. Good for me since Giglamesh is about 3 and a half months away, so her Defense is going to be up.

Looking over some strats for him. Seems like Her, Buttz, Luneth, and Cecil will be good choices.

Remaining TM list. After the current lot is done. I'll probably start on Luneth and Hayate for that sweet DPS boost for the Lunny-Chan.

4x Leanna for a staff.
1x Hayate for Black Cowl
1x Luneth for Gloves
1x Refia for Mentality
2x Locke for Rising Sun
3x Shanotto for 30%
2x Arc for Onmirod
1x Kefka for Ribbion - 60% done already
2x Lud for one more DC, giving me 3 total. Four if I decide to split.

CCIE

Banned
Nothing worse than waiting all morning for someone to show up on your FL, getting your party ready, then accidentally going to the Earth Shrine Exit with it because you've been TM farming. I want to get my Espers to L2 with this event.

My Garnet has now become a badass because she can summon Ramuh every turn with two +10% Evo Magic on her so she gets +60% Evo magic with my 2*(L30) Ramuh. Seriously, she can actually deal some damage now. Need to get the others to 2* status, which is why I run the ELT every four hours when Robby, Tuffymon, and Valentus all show up in my FL. I KNOW they can beat the boss at the end.

I might try a couple other friends on my FL now that I know manual chains work better with the boss. In the meantime, TMR when able...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
So I've been thinking about the more the cost of the game. It's never particularly worth it to go "All out" for a banner.

CCIE

Banned
I just do dailies on the good banners, spend some tickets, and I don't think "all out" is in my way of doing things until the crystal changes are implemented some time next year. If they aren't, I probably never will go "all out" again.

I remember WoL. Some things just aren't meant to be

I personally have never received a good pull from dailies. I am just saving it all up for the 11 pull with tickets. My cynnical side believes the daily pulls have a more skewed RNG

CCIE

Banned
I will pull everyday on this banner for Luneth... doubt I get him, but I still need a Rydia, and any number of units I don't already have as well.

leehom

I just do dailies on the good banners, spend some tickets, and I don't think "all out" is in my way of doing things until the crystal changes are implemented some time next year. If they aren't, I probably never will go "all out" again.
Learned my lesson on Wol and lightning, never again until crystal change. Don't recall getting a good unit on either banners with over 40 pulls each.

I remember WoL. Some things just aren't meant to be

There is a reason you don't have a WoL.

A good reason, an important reason.

I have no fucking idea what that reason is, but it exists.

tariniel

Edit: Figures after I come here to cry about it I beat Xande on my 4th attempt. I did nothing different, he just didn't kill Lenna this time. I'll leave the crying below. 60 NRG for a Trust Moogle... worth?

Xande is crazy, I'm following strats and he still just wipes my party before I can outlast the Gauge debuff. My party: WoL, Kefka, Lenna, Vaan, Lightning, and friend Lightning. WoL provokes/full breaks, Vaan does focus/barfira, my lightning is dps/barstonra, lenna Cheer/Curaja, Kefka just does hyperdrive or uses items. I've lost 3 times now following this strat: http://guide4gamers.com/ff-be-final-fantasy-3-event-the-crystal-tower-guide-gumi1/

Even with Focus and the Barspells he eventually downs 2-3 units, if one of them is Lenna (it always is), then it's impossible to come back. I even put HP+15% and muscle belt on her and she always goes down.

I do have Cecil and Refia I could level up but they're still base levels. One Cecil I have at 4* but I'm leveling his LB, and I have 3 more just sitting at 3*. I thought WoL would be good enough for a while but I guess not.

Other units I have at max that might help: Tellah, Celes, Exdeath. At this point I've wasted so much NRG that I don't think it's worth trying any more for just a trust moogle.

3 turned Xande w/ Valentus' Luneth. my god what a beast.

Just took Meteor to the face w/ Luneth, Cecil, and Lenna (how?) surviving. 2nd Trust Moogle get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom