• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event is so good for rank ups.

Yeah, it's been pretty awesome. I started this event at Rank 70 and I've gone up 4 ranks already! That's a lot of rank exp for each level. I've used a few hundred lapis for energy refreshes though to get that many rank ups. I hope most of the events going forward have this kind of a energy/rank exp ratio.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I finally found a reliable way to clear Elite difficulty...only need to team up with a 6* Lightning xD

Well im okay with it - was enough to get the clear.

PS. Congrats on that Lightning Kouriozan - keep up the good work.

Jeffrey

hmmm i need to do the math and see if I can get all the mat i need just doing Pro.

it's way better for rank exp which matters in the long run.

Also got my first vivi! :D

wish he'd get some love from the devs.

Zafir

hmmm i need to do the math and see if I can get all the mat i need just doing Pro.

it's way better for rank exp which matters in the long run.

Also got my first vivi! :D

wish he'd get some love from the devs.

I settled on just doing Pro's. Can't reliably do Elite at all.

Aiming for the Katana and Tickets, anything else is a plus.

So doing some math and using like 1k lapis for refills I should be able to get enough Shards to get the Shield/Katana/SQ/Tickets/Delita and Ramza Materia and enough mats for 3 6* upgrades for later. Don't care about the other two Materias. My hands are gonna fall off from this Blizzard shit though.

Edit: I mean 2 6* upgrades later.

Xion86

Talking about rainbows got me curious.

How many rainbows have any of you pulled so far?

My first rainbow was last week, been playing since launch.

Main: 0 Rainbows

Alt: 3 Rainbows

Hmm I've had around 3 or 4 now I think, all pretty garbage in the end.

Update killed Nox - end of an era.

WHAT?! :eek: no way :(....

Redditors say that Memu & droid4x do work.

Which is best to use on Windows? TM gaining is a joke, usually run something at night only.

Only spent shards to get tickets so far, can't believe how many some of you guys have got so far! Oh and that Moogle is so damn annoying (on the main menu).

Syntsui

Any timeframe for when Tidus is coming to Global?

FFX is probably after the second part of FFT, but considering we will have Halloween events, there is a chance things will be different.

Edit: Oh, it's FFXIII that will be after the second part of Tactics.

Whizkid7

Talking about rainbows got me curious.

How many rainbows have any of you pulled so far?

My first rainbow was last week, been playing since launch.

Main: 0 Rainbows

Alt: 3 Rainbows

I've gotten two in my entirety. First was Bartz right when I started the game. Second was WoL during Lightning banner.

Damnit.

Where can I see a schedule of future content?

Well the problem is we can't go exactly by JPN because for instance we got Crystal Defenders a lot sooner than they did in the timetable. I do however think something just released there is going to take awhile to come here. You can Google "ffbe japan summon release" and the first link takes you to the release history of JPN though if you want to get an idea.

Valentus

FFX is probably after the second part of FFT, but considering we will have Halloween events, there is a chance things will be different.

Edit: Oh, it's FFXIII that will be after the second part of Tactics.

I dont think so.

The schedule of events in japan after Orlandu batch is:

- Final fantasy II batch (the 4 protagonists and some drag queen called Emperor)
- Majin Fina dungeon reopen
- Users choice banner (Lightning, Ramza, Kefka, Gaffgarion, Agrias, Amarant (wtf)) maybe it was a favorite character vote? i just dont know.
- First Raid event: Bahamut (just like brave frontier, raid is when everyone can work togheter to defeat bahamut. But it looks like here, when each defeat, bahamut levels up, making it harder each time you face it, and it looks like bahamut can flee too)
-Gilgamesh trial
-Lasswell 6star
-Dragon Quest Monsters Super Lite batch (unlikely to see this here because DQMSL isnt even released in the west)
-Phantom Labyrinth new difficulty
-Eileen Batch
-WoL and Garland 6star
-FF0 third batch (YAS QUEEN REM)
-Dark Siren / Dark Ifrit trial

AND THEN we can get Tidus... only tidus, not rikku and wakka. Just tidus.

Vashetti

Banned

tumblr_inline_nwp2n0RgQj1s9clfh_500.png

H3xum

I keep zoning out so hard in the elite dungeon. I have died so many times because i get bored and hit the repeat and then 1 dude doesn't die and he silences me then game over. I have wasted so much NRG

Man

I hear ya

Elite is a pain. I wish i could blindly repeat through it.

Losing Nox sucks for now. There are alternatives but I might just suspend TM farming unitl they fix it

Vashetti

Banned
I keep zoning out so hard in the elite dungeon. I have died so many times because i get bored and hit the repeat and then 1 dude doesn't die and he silences me then game over. I have wasted so much NRG

I just can't be bothered with Elite. I can repeat all the way through Pro pretty easily.

Rixa

Man

I hear ya

Elite is a pain. I wish i could blindly repeat through it.

Losing Nox sucks for now. There are alternatives but I might just suspend TM farming unitl they fix it

5 Blizzagas + Full Break (thats how Iam doing it). After initial setup you just need to target knight / named mob and push repeat.
1-5 waves 5x Blizzaga + FB + repeat (remember to target named dude). FB hits before Blizzagas. Last wave FB Loffrey or use Focus (if Vaan in use).

Oh yeah Iam not using effects, not sure how they affect to chains. I havent used effects since the day I started, effects just take more time & annoy more :D.

Are there any guides to setting up Memu or whatever should be used now in place of Nox? I haven't ever set up Nox but I would like to get some TM's so I think I'm ready lol.

bryt

Anyone get to the C-1 ADV Colosseum boss yet? Is there any trick to the Roper? His triple sweep wipes out 3/5 of my party members even with Cheer + Power Break up. I don't have a full break unit either so that's out of the question. I'm using Firion/Leo/Kefka/CoD/Lenna.

H3xum

Anyone get to the C-1 ADV Colosseum boss yet? Is there any trick to the Roper? His triple sweep wipes out 3/5 of my party members even with Cheer + Power Break up. I don't have a full break unit either so that's out of the question. I'm using Firion/Leo/Kefka/CoD/Lenna.

I don't have a full break unit but I just provoked with my tank then used Kefkas blind attack. It landed and then Roper missed a ton and I just chunked away

Muku

I can't even get out of the D's. Ugh. Shit has too high of a defense to physical power it, and I don't really have a good mage except for Kefka. I've move backwards on this one D round, which has pretty much gotten me to stop doing Colosseum turns. Which is sad, because I used to love running it.

Lyrian

Power Break will work as an equivalent.
No continues in the Colosseum.

That said, you have a couple ways to approach this.

1) You can glass cannon this with chaining Firaga. It only has about 36k health at, PRO level defenses. Be warned though, though that if you go this route, either you or the enemy is one and done. If you don't kill it on the very first first round, gg.

2) Land paralyze (better) or blind to avoid Sweep. Paralyze is better, as there is a chance of Sweep still landing while blinded. It is unlikely that a blinded roper will land all 3 sweeps on the same unit. Bad RNG is a thing however, and if neither lands, you better have the HP and healing potential to get back to full every round to try again.

If the roper is not power broken, then nothing short of a maxed 6* or 5* tank is going to survive the first round. So... pray that paralyze or blind lands quickly if you go this route.

My post on this from a few pages ago.

Jeffrey

I'm seeing some lightning 6* friends now.

anyone know if shes a good friend sub for your typical blizzaga spam? She won't benefit from focus,but i assume her 500+ atk makes up for it.

ok... her timing is really weird with ice blitz. but its possible if you force her to go first and 'repeat' int he second half? weird.

Syntsui

I'm seeing some lightning 6* friends now.

anyone know if shes a good friend sub for your typical blizzaga spam? She won't benefit from focus,but i assume her 500+ atk makes up for it.

She will solo that shit with Ice Blitz alone breh (with the right equipments + Diablos). If you take your complete team, you don't have to worry at all. Don't even bother to chain her attack with the Blizzagas.

ExVicis

Alright, just set-up the MEmu, seems to work decently. Just tested it for 30 minutes and it seemed to work fine. We'll see how it works out later tonight.

Anyways, watching everyone in here awakening their Lightning is making me incredibly jealous that I don't have one. It's really tempting me to just take all the event tickets and start throwing them in hopes that I get, maybe not Lightning, but something real good.

So what will Ramza's role be when he's finally released. Is he going to be support?

Thank you!

When I beat him (Exdeath/Kefka/Lenna/Charlotte/Artemios) I got a paralyze on him. Blind seems to work too.

Unbelievably unintentional lol being gay myself I'd be quite the hypocrite!!

Still, how dare he mock Emperor-sama -.-

Anyways, watching everyone in here awakening their Lightning is making me incredibly jealous that I don't have one. It's really tempting me to just take all the event tickets and start throwing them in hopes that I get, maybe not Lightning, but something real good.

So what will Ramza's role be when he's finally released. Is he going to be support?

Don't waste your tickets if it's not a rate up, so much disappointment!

And yes, Ramza is KILLER support.

Valentus

Alright, just set-up the MEmu, seems to work decently. Just tested it for 30 minutes and it seemed to work fine. We'll see how it works out later tonight.

If you really want a Lightning, i suggest you save your tickets for the FFXIII batch. there you will have another chance to get lightning, and snow, that is an Amarant with steroids.

Lyrian

Halfway through C-4 atm.

Starting to come to the realization that anything in B-1 tier or higher is likely going to require 6* units to clear. Even if TM'd to the teeth, 5* units aren't going to have the HP pools to endure single hits. A unit with Raise is pretty much mandatory at this point.

S-tier is probably going to require a full balanced set of 6*s; something global isn't going to have for a good while yet.

ExVicis

Don't waste your tickets if it's not a rate up, so much disappointment!

And yes, Ramza is KILLER support.

If you really want a Lightning, i suggest you save your tickets for the FFXIII batch. there you will have another chance to get lightning, and snow, that is an Amarant with steroids.

Alright I'll hold onto them, but man I'm really jealous of the Lightning users in here. I just feel like my team is missing something and a Lightning or something near her is what I need. That or finally getting someone with Full Break.

Alright I'll hold onto them, but man I'm really jealous of the Lightning users in here. I just feel like my team is missing something and a Lightning or something near her is what I need. That or finally getting someone with Full Break.

in a few days you can roll for Agrias a 4* character with full break(not really future proof tho). Also 3* Sazh has full break on the FF13 banner.

tariniel

Only about 5 or 6 more runs of ELT until I can awaken Lightning! Feel like it's taking me forever to even get this far.

I also still need the sword, shield, tickets, quartz... no way to get it all.

Anyone spending lapis to get through this event quicker? Worth doing?

Only about 5 or 6 more runs of ELT until I can awaken Lightning! Feel like it's taking me forever to even get this far.

I haven't yet, but I plan to spend 1k to get all the items and 2 6*'s worth of upgrades. I should be able to do that with a day to spare adding in the refills from Rank Up's. Will spend the last day farming Exploration for mad amounts of Megacite/Megacrysts.

I spent a few hundred this weekend and I was able to get my Lightning awakened, shield, katana and one set of tickets. Still have a few thousands shards to spend too. I think it was worth it since I'm not planning on pulling much on this banner and I also don't have to stress over if I'll have the time to get the items I want from this event.

CCIE

Banned
If you really want a Lightning, I have an alternate account I can give you. Has about a third of the mats to awaken her, but I just cannot be bothered to mess with the alternate account anymore. She's awesome, but I have a life. And two accounts is just a bastard to maintain - I'm starting to burn out.

The account is friends with virtually everyone in here.

Azuran

Banned

Don't worry man, we're the first in line to pull Orlandu while everyone else is stuck with that scrub Lightning.

It won't be long before the roles are reversed. We just gotta have patience.

If you really want a Lightning, I have an alternate account I can give you. Has about a third of the mats to awaken her, but I just cannot be bothered to mess with the alternate account anymore. She's awesome, but I have a life. And two accounts is just a bastard to maintain - I'm starting to burn out.

The account is friends with virtually everyone in here.

Alternate accounts with OP characters are nice and all but they don't bring the same sense of satisfaction as pulling those character in your main account.

CCIE

Banned
Azuran - that is the conclusion I have come to. I will press forward with my primary account, and deal with what IT gives me. I'm already pretty capable of clearing anything to date. Charlotte put the account over the top. She is freaking incredible at 5* max. She never attacks, take all the damage, and is the reason I have almost gotten through round four of the advanced mode in Colosseum

I don't have Lightning. But I have a TON of 6* capable characters, and am back up over 12K in lapis and a dozen tickets. Plus, it is REALLY nice to not have to babysit my account because I'm losing energy - I have five hours plus before the energy bar fills up.

ExVicis

Don't worry man, we're the first in line to pull Orlandu while everyone else is stuck with that scrub Lightning.

It won't be long before the roles are reversed. We just gotta have patience.
Oh I hope so. Thunder God Orlandu is my most wanted character even if he wasn't ridiculous powered.

If I don't get him I might get Chilly not getting Emperor amounts of upset.

Also yeah, it would be better if it were on my own account. In addition to it just feeling better I do have some irl friends who play this that would wonder what happened.

Celegus

He reacts to spells like some of the other bosses. He didn't do anything scary to me since I only used abilities. Cheer / Barrage with whoever, Provoke and then Defend with Cecil and he ate every single attack. Even paralyzed, the provoke still seemed to work. Didn't have to use any spells and beat it easy, but maybe I just got RNG lucky.

chrono01

Daily pull - Alma, im done with this Banner now xD
Congrats!

I got mine on my first pull, but I kind of want another. I'm not sure if I'll continue pulling, I got Shadow and then Lani from my last two dailies. :/

Managed to get a second Zidane with a daily pull. Fast track to Dualwield, ho!
Nice.

Can I have a Zidane now? Please?

It's heeeere!

h582OYwl.jpg

6 stars, finally!
So shiny~ *-*
Oh man, congrats! She looks amazing.

I want her. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom