• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilstreak

isn't Tilith better than Refia?

i have spent 10 pull and got Refia from this banner.
Seeing i don't have any base 5* and my team really lack a true damage dealer, should i risk 11 pull on this banner or should i just wait for next banner and potentially get Elza or Tillith?

Rixa

MISSIONS COMING 11/10!! I can get some Lapis for Tilith's banner, at least.

Speaking of Tilith's banner, that one is coming on 11/11 (my birthday too, as it turns out). I really hope I have better luck there...

Also, the Arena/PVP starts on 11/10.

IM GOING TO KICK EVERYBODYS ASS IN THE ARENA, SPECIALLY YOU CHILLY, WE COMING FOR YOU NIGGA

Well o_O I was having lunch and they do this.
Now Iam in a hurry to get those Dual Casts ;)

Got Ultima earlier today

Rixa

In JP later Islands do give 50 Lapis per mission 100% (instead of 100). So this was all as expected, we just get it from first Island onwards.

UrSuLeTzU

My initial batch included Refia. Not sure if I should even be expecting to land Luneth, and don't know if the others from the banner are any good.

Lol, when did you start playing, Madhawk? If you just started you should consider rerolling for a Luneth or Lightning.

Rixa

Maintenance on Thursday is going to be 8 hours long. PVP arena will give 40 Lapis per day if I understand right:

Reddit said:
PVP Arena:

* Orbs are increased to five but are shared.
(Still refills upon ranking up)

* Matched based on Placement

* No penality for defensive losses

* Win Streak bonuses (Max: +18%)

* First five fights of the day rewards you with:
20 Lapis/1x Ether/1x Star Quartz/20 Lapis

*Gain Arena medals from fighting other players.
(Bonus based on their your/their ranking)

* Use Arena Medals to exchange for rewards on the arena boards.
(7 Fixed boards, rotates on clear)

* Gain Stat Pots/Arena Tickets from Weekly Ranking

* Gain Stat Pots/Trust Moogles from Monthly Ranking
(Recommended to stay within top 30k)

* Use Arena Tickets to "Pull" random Pots/Consumables/SQ etc

Kouriozan

Now I got the news about the Brave Frontier dungeon event with event currency bonus drop! Finally!

N7Mqedq.png

KeRaSh

Arena will be interesting. Missions, too!
Not sure I want to really pull on the next banner. I might do dailies. Is Tillith getting a 6* somewhere down the line? Is everyone salivating over her 5* form or is she only getting beastly at 6*?

Rixa

Arena will be interesting. Missions, too!
Not sure I want to really pull on the next banner. I might do dailies. Is Tillith getting a 6* somewhere down the line? Is everyone salivating over her 5* form or is she only getting beastly at 6*?

Tilith is getting 6* later, they say she is one of the best healers then.
For me it will be 6* Refia who will have Dual Cast materia (Tilith uses mostly abilities instead of spells).

So Iam not waiting & aiming for Tilith. If one is to pull for Tilith, this is bad banner cause Karl & Seria are also base 4*.

WarAdept

I lost my only whale Lightning. Guess they wanted another whale friend.

Anyone able to lend me a hand with this FF3 event?

My ID is 942 958 657. (Usually have WoL as my Friend Summon)

Azuran

Banned
When are they going to introduce a better way to level up characters? I can't even bring myself to tackle the FF3 event when some of my "best units" can't even reach max level. Refia is only at 5* and my 6* CoD is is at 56 because this takes fucking forever and I don't have the patience anymore to do explorations and waste 10 hours on my life every day on this inane activity.

Rixa

When are they going to introduce a better way to level up characters?

Better ways of leveling if in hurry, use a lot of Lapis to nrg refreshes and run ADV awaken dungeon. PRO version comes in the future.
Obviously they want you to spend Lapis for nrg in a way or another.

And I juuuust got equally close with Zera's Lightning, but defended on Meteor. Meaning I bet I can squeak it out with a little more power in my own CoD, smarter play, and Valentus's Cloud of Insanity.

With focus most six star units can tough out the meteor and attack that round

Valentus

New mog King Event and for the first ti.e we Will get drop bonus depending of your party

+100% each elza
+75% each tillith karl sería

So if you get 200 karma with a party with 2 op units and 4 karls, thats +300% bonus So youll end the fight with 600 karma.

And you can encounter metal gods that gives you 1000 karma So that would be 1200 karma Plus 300%, thats 3600 karma

New mog King Event and for the first ti.e we Will get drop bonus depending of your party

+100% each elza
+75% each tillith karl sería

So if you get 200 karma with a party with 2 op units and 4 karls, thats +300% bonus So youll end the fight with 600 karma.

And you can encounter metal gods that gives you 1000 karma So that would be 1200 karma Plus 300%, thats 3600 karma

How the hell are we supposed to pull them and get them battle ready in time o_O

Celegus

Your CoD helped kill Intangible in two hits...two! That unmitigated rage!

Yay!

How the hell are we supposed to pull them and get them battle ready in time o_O

That... is an excellent question. Getting pretty silly with all these 6* everywhere but still no decent way to level them up.

I lost my only whale Lightning. Guess they wanted another whale friend.

Anyone able to lend me a hand with this FF3 event?

My ID is 942 958 657. (Usually have WoL as my Friend Summon)

Sent a request! And greetings from the (much less active) Mobius thread!

Doesn't the FF III banner run until the 18th? So there will be two? Hopefully we get to pick which our daily goes to, not sure how that's gonna work.

Malakhov

Banned
Mog King?! He has to have cactuars, right? Must level Lightning and Refia!
Exactly what I'm thinking. Ive been leveling Cecil to replace WoL on my main account since the crystal tower ELT mode was so much easier with my alt account because of 6* lvl 100 Cecil. He's now lvl 62 6* but as soon as I'm done with him, I have Refia and Arc waiting in line and maybe Angus...

I need cactuars badly.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm so upset, since I get to be wrong again.

Truth is, I would have preferred a week off with Maze.

Anyways, just dailies for me on this banner. I'll wait to pull for Tilith when she gets her 6*

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didnt expect this big of an update just one week after the FF3 Banner.

But the FF3 Banner is still going on for an extra week right ?

Edit:

Daily Pull - Vivi...meh :-/

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Karls tm is crucial if you want a op unit, So dont think he is useless. I Will get 5 karls and tillith and stop

First 20% ATK and MAG, with HP. I'll probably use tickets too, but I can't do more than that on this one for a banner without usable units to me.

Good news is we don't have any 3* polluting the pool, so maybe they'll be nice and up the rates a bit more ^_^

Xion86

Holy crap the Arena update is fantastic, really looking forward to that! So much new stuff and goodies to get :D.

I know nothing about Brave Frontier though haha. Anyway, PvP is going interesting indeed.

Man, I am more excited for the Brave Frontier part of this collab. You get Charlotte and can summon Lid/Fina/Lasswell and Rain all with Omni Evolutions....oh LAWD!

I have so much work to do lol

All about Leveling up right meow!

But I have an awesome gameplan now that I have Luneth

My Team is going to be

Cecil
Luneth
BCL/Agrias
Ramza
Refia

Oh Man. I need to take this week to ramp up TM production

Whizkid7

Man, I am more excited for the Brave Frontier part of this collab. You get Charlotte and can summon Lid/Fina/Lasswell and Rain all with Omni Evolutions....oh LAWD!

Yeah not gonna lie I'm pretty hyped for that too. Getting at least one of them in a summon gate is going to feel a lot easier than pulling tillith in BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom