• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

75,5% done on dual cast, should be done next week depending on how grindy the Brave Frontier event is.
Hope my friend list whales will put Elza as their leaders x)

Rixa

I'm seriously tempted to do it too, but my Refia is far from maxed, hope King Mog will have Gigantuars.

So is mine, she is 63 at the moment. But I have other uses in my mind for those 2 Dual Casts that are 92.0% & 94.2%.

DC will go to Refia when she is at 100.

How do the rankings in Arena work? Is it just based on wins because if so...I mean it seems pretty easy to not lose against AI controlled opponents if you have a good team.

Yep, that's why Dual Cast is amazing.

Oh... huh... so if I were to... say... double cast Firaga with my Arc and use Fira with my Ingus, that could theoretically hit nearly 3k damage each unit if it chains appropriately? Assuming, of course, that they aren't resistant to fire.

Interesting. I still don't think I'll stand much of a chance in the Arena. While my units are solid to tackle events and whatnot with a good friend unit along, I don't see that there is any chance in hell I could compete with even half of the teams on GAF in an Arena setting.

Niahak

I was frustrated at not getting Refia after doing dailies, so I also did an 11-pull. No Refia, but I did get Luneth. Not mad, my first 6 star (I never got a CoD or even a Cecil during that banner).

That makes up for all the Shadows and Frans.

I'm not sure I can get him up and running in time to beat out the PRO tower, though. Since I don't have a 6-star healer, my healer generally has to defend in the meteor round to survive... which means whoever got hit in the 1st round usually doesn't.

She is a base 4* so not really but I wouldn't expect to get her that easily because of the no 3* problem. Will do a daily and a few tix and a single 11 pull on the banner and get what I get.

I have enough for one more 11 pull but...

Not sure I want to use it on the BF banner

I guess it wouldnt be the end of the world with all the new lapis sources we get access to

H3xum

Does anyone have a wild guess when the Chiz 6* may happen? In the JP timeline is it relatively soon?

Pretty much is going to determine if I do 11 pulls before the end of this banner for Luneth

Have Refia and Arc (both 2x) but no Ingus (and no full break units, SOMEHOW) and only really have Chiz, BCL, and Bartz for physical. No CoD, Garland, Lightening, etc etc.

I have enough for one more 11 pull but...

Not sure I want to use it on the BF banner

I guess it wouldnt be the end of the world with all the new lapis sources we get access to

Yeah I wouldn't even bother if I wasn't a fan of BF but I have 26k lapis so why not. I probably won't do anymore multipulls until Orlandu after this one since I got a Luneth. Shit I still have to level my Refia/Luneth and farm TM's I don't have time for more units to level. /cry

Rixa

I wasn't lucky with Lunas, still far from having Barrage TM.

I have 5* Chorizo & 2x 5* CoD. Then I have 5 Lunas and 2 Firions, not sure if I do 2 Barrages for Firions, cause I have Excalibur and tomorrow will have 2nd Excalibur.
Still 0 Dual Wields :/

Folstern

Need to get Arc to 80. Dual cast ultima with Ramza will be interesting in Arena. CoD barrage with dual wield will also be good. If those 1% rates for the new banner characters is true there are going to be a lot of salt. I might do a couple of daily pulls but having Refia means I don't need to be too interested in it.

Mipcgamer

I wasn't lucky with Lunas, still far from having Barrage TM.

Me neither. Just got my very first Luna from today's daily so I'm pretty happy, but very far from that Barrage still.

Almost finished with two Dualcast materias and have CoD and Chizurizo also (And one DW materia). Bring on the Arena!

Rixa

I Will do It like this:

Lightning barrage
Luneth barrage
Cod barrage
Arc double meteor
Ramza singing "Song of Joy"

Need to get Arc to 80. Dual cast ultima with Ramza will be interesting in Arena. CoD barrage with dual wield will also be good. If those 1% rates for the new banner characters is true there are going to be a lot of salt. I might do a couple of daily pulls but having Refia means I don't need to be too interested in it.

Hmmmm this seems feasible to me but Im so behind on leveling....

Mine will be:

5* Exdeath - Dual Casts Ultima
5* Kefka / Tellah - Dual Casts something (Thundaga, Raise if CoDs?)
5* Chorizo - Barrage
5* CoD - Barrage
5* CoD - Barrage

When I get enough cactuars CoDs will be upgraded to 6* then I might swap Chiz to Refia for suck* cheering tears of joy.

Xion86

Urgh...really need my CoD, Reifa and Arc maxed now :( lots of Adv Vortex / Exploration.

May use both Kefka and Arc, along with CoD and Luneth, and keep Leena for Cheer.

KeRaSh

So obviously I'll get the Moogle, SQ and Tickets + cheapest 6* mats.
Other than that I'll buy the MAG+15% ability as if it was canned Spam just before the apocalypse if you can get it more than once. I'd want at least 8, max 12.
Guardian's Authority (HP+10%, DEF/SPR+5%) will be great for Cecil. I'll also want at least one of those.
Are the weapons worth it?

Jeffrey

INGAME_BANNER1.png

on a side note some global exclusive FFBE units in brave frontier as well. Clearly someone at gumi sg loves Charlotte :eek:

(also expect better summon rates lol).

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. whoa what an update!

2. still haven't seen the lapis i purchased SUNDAY NIGHT. Getting kinda mad about it. Emailed support, they asked for a receipt screenshot, haven't heard back.

3. PVP is the beginning of the end, in a good way. That's the endgame, and the top 20-50-100 will be basically untouchable after 24 hours, I'm guessing.

4. EXCALIBUR 1 UP TO 80.4%!!!!!!

5. Thank Cloud above some Cactaurs are coming!

Razmos

INGAME_BANNER1.png

on a side note some global exclusive FFBE units in brave frontier as well. Clearly someone at gumi sg loves Charlotte :eek:

(also expect better summon rates lol).
Well Charlotte is a knight like Rain and Lasswell and even gets her own exclusive quest and equipment, and is like the only vision with ties to the main cast.

I don't understand why they don't just make her a main character

So guys

I did a thing

Wanted more Ingus and wasnt pumped for the BF banner so I did one more 11 pull

erIRDl2l.png

Congrats on the luneth!!

Hang in there Chrono, if trading was a thing I'd totally give you a refia... Last 2 dailys have been her, after burning all my tickets last Friday and got nothing except Ingus (which I'm still glad for, finally having full break is nice). Just went and killed brach first try, after not even being able to scratch him before.

Jeffrey

pulled my 4th arc. wonder if its worth lvling them all up and chaining lol.

Right??

Wonder how much it's changed in the past year....

not too much. Omni evolution isn't too different from 7*. Current story arc wrapped up and now there is a new arc where you play as the summoner and level him and and get gear and stuff. its pretty ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom