• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

Fuck, my team is not ready for PvP. There is no way to compete with you guys this is too soon. Awful news for me.

This BF banner is also too soon and the rate is the worst ever if Nazta is correct. This update will only fuck up my plans :(

Coppanuva

Not sure my team is ready for PvP. I think I can maybe get kinda high up, but probably not to the top with my team. I have no TMs, but some pretty solid units for all roles.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Fuck, my team is not ready for PvP. There is no way to compete with you guys this is too soon. Awful news for me.

This BF banner is also too soon and the rate is the worst ever if Nazta is correct. This update will only fuck up my plans :(

PvP isnt going anywhere...so you will have enough time to get your team more in shape. Also unless you are extremely lucky and/or a whale/(refilling orbs + OP units) you wont get into the top charts anyway.

I wouldnt worry about it too much. Its a nice extra though.

PS: Also most Gaffers and people who post here have probably better squads than many regular players anyway.

Zalasta

3rd attempt at CT ELT (CoD, Lenna, Charlotte, Kefka x2 and Kourio's Lightning), still can't beat it. Like last time Xande's first turn hits took 2 units down to low enough that they can't survive meteor even defending. Since I had Cheer and Shellga, decided to keep CoD and Lightning on offense instead of defending meteor. Didn't seem to matter, Xande still had like 20% health after turn 4. I really hate how the game handicap you for not having access to full break or focus.

H3xum

I just noticed in Altema that Laswell 6* is 7 points higher than Bartz, 4 points higher than Luneth and CoD, on the same level as Chiz and only 1 point below Lightening.

What the.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I just noticed in Altema that Laswell 6* is 4 points higher than Luneth and CoD, on the same level as Chiz and only 1 point below Lightening.

What the.

Yeah - if you have all the Top Tier TMs at your disposal.
I also think Lasswell and the other story units got some enhancements recently.

Tilith

THE GODDESS IS HERE

BAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE MY LAPIS

Meh...5* Peasant - Refia isnt impressed xD

You will be fine. As long as you can kill the other team before they can auto attack you to death you will be okay. Also the only people that will get top tier rewards are those people that refill orbs with Lapis more than likely...~cough Valentus cough~ ;p.

bonkeng

I've never played BF, but somehow Elza seems very familiar.

Then i remembered:

Chain Chronicles :/

So my main pvp team will be Luneth/Kefka/Exdeath/CoD/Refia I will also have an all Mage team since I prefer that to physical. Arcx4/Exdeath with DC. I might even eventually make an all CoD team to see how it goes.

Wait...

So casting raise on Cloud of Darkness really does kill her in arena? I thought that was a joke...

I've got 3x barrage, is a tank good for arena or should I push for a fourth barrage?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
guys guys i bought lapis on sunday night, there was a glitch or something, i still dont' have it, i haven't heard back from gumi after showing them the receipt, i'm freaking out and i want my fucking lapis what do i do

guys guys i bought lapis on sunday night, there was a glitch or something, i still dont' have it, i haven't heard back from gumi after showing them the receipt, i'm freaking out and i want my fucking lapis what do i do

Email them/put in a ticket again? They are generally slow and take days to respond from what I've heard.

On another note Gumi is really trying to get this money man! Refia then Tilith back to back? da fuzz?!?!? When am I supposed to TM grind Gumi san? WHEN?!?!?!? PVP is going to be real interesting around here. I got to try and come up with some interesting teams to stop the Valentus machine lol. I want to at least get my Lightning to 600 atk before pvp, I may be able to do that by the end of next week. Need to come up with interesting team compositions and setups, this is going to be fun! This update is big, real big!

Jayhawk

30+ rerolls so far. No Lightning or Luneth seen. Rosa was the only recent rainbow crystal. A few blue-only rerolls with multiple dupes. This game making sure I know its harsh pull rates! The reroll with Refia, Zidane, Garnet, Terra, and Rydia still my best reroll. At some point, I'm gonna lose interest in the game if I just keep rerolling.

I wish I had more advice, but outside of continuing to contact them, I'm not sure there is anything else you can do. If they are unable to get you the lapis, I would recommend going down the path of getting your money back. While I know that's frustrating given that I'm sure you wanted to use them on this banner, money is FAR more important than lapis. Getting a refund if they can't give you the lapis should be the priority.

Good luck!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Thanks everyone.

-- bought $10 bag sunday night, had some weirdness confirming my account but did, and when i returned to the game it said 'purchase canceled' but i was definitely charged. i tried restoring to no avail.

-- I opened one ticket after 20 minutes. They responded via email within an hour asking for a receipt screenie. I replied with the receipt from my itunes account.

-- didn't hear back, replied to that account again. last night i replied one more time. still nothing.

-- i'll send in another ticket today, but i'm kinda mad y'all, i really was excited to pop my purchase cherry and this delay bloooooows

Whizkid7

Elza is the waifu of waifus in the Brave Frontier cinematic universe

So true. She's shown up in three games as a collab unit I've played now: Chain Chronicles, Tales of Link, and now FFBE.

And of course in every one they make her stupid good so you WANT to get her...

So true. She's shown up in three games as a collab unit I've played now: Chain Chronicles, Tales of Link, and now FFBE.

And of course in every one they make her stupid good so you WANT to get her...

Still salty at myself for not getting her in ToL I wasn't really into the game that much at the time.

Iceman829

I'm still trying to digest all the information dropped this morning. I was trying to read my phone with one eye open when I woke up and thought I had the date wrong. I'm still a bit surprised to how much content we are getting this weekend. I was hoping to get this macro app working on android, but now I need to finish leveling Refia for the event (only 65 levels to go).

Am I correct in seeing that Elza is not in the JP version of the game? So basically there is no idea to how strong she is or if it's worth pulling or waiting for another banner.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ok I sent in a hard ticket from the browser site, see if that helps. Wish me luck everyone. I'm kinda mad rn and just want to get some of that sweet sweet disappointing Shadow action.

Jeffrey

Ok I sent in a hard ticket from the browser site, see if that helps. Wish me luck everyone. I'm kinda mad rn and just want to get some of that sweet sweet disappointing Shadow action.

You should be able to refund pretty easily on apple, amazon, google play etc.

I've had no issues in other gacha games.

tuffymon

Man, what a crazy morning of news... well... Do you TM farm? Redo ALL stages, or grind the event? Frick...(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Man, what a crazy morning of news... well... Do you TM farm? Redo ALL stages, or grind the event? Frick...(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think I am gonna go all out on TM's this week and say eff it and use Lapis refills to get my Luneth ready to pound the shit out of people

Rixa

Thats really good question. Add to it, first we "suffer" 8 hour maintenance :D. Iam trying to get my TM farming done before maintenance but not sure if I can do 8% in 1½ days - night sleep. Going to use few Lapis nrg refreshes.

Damn Maintenance 1 day too early :D.

I just saw the new stat up pots are capped for each unit which is good. I wouldn't want to live in a world in which someone that whales the shit out of the arena can get endless stat ups for their units.

Jeffrey

to whale for FFBE BF units or BF FFBE units.

probably drastically easier to get the BF units though. They always do a safety net for exclusives (guarantee one after XX summons).

to whale for FFBE BF units or BF FFBE units.

probably drastically easier to get the BF units though. They always do a safety net for exclusives (guarantee one after XX summons).

I really wish FFBE had the same mechanics as BF in which everytime you summon the chances of getting a banner unit goes up.

tariniel

So with the new banner announcement... is it not longer whaling for Luneth? I have multiple of every other current banner unit and really wanted him but no idea how the new units stack up.

EDarkness

This whole thing is a reminder that I need to turn in all the candy corn I have ASAP. I didn't expect the new banner to arrive so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom