• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the other units, but you simply cannot go wrong with Tilith...even if she doesn't have her 6* yet. Do we even know if her awakening event will also include a rate up for her as well?

BEST PREPARE

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Not sure about the other units, but you simply cannot go wrong with Tilith...even if she doesn't have her 6* yet. Do we even know if her awakening event will also include a rate up for her as well?

BEST PREPARE

Of course it will. What would be the point in having an awakening without a unit even in the game?

BEST PREPARE

Probably since she is an LE unit of course CoD didn't get one this banner but since she still in the pool that is probably why. I don't think anything is a guarantee in this game though so if you want Tilith I would just pull for her now.

tariniel

Well I finally got off my ass to spend my extra candy corn... all 100 cactuars leveld a 3* Cecil and 4* Refia to 6* level 1. Gonna take a long time to level them both but at least it's something to work on. The rest of the candy I spent to buy 25 of each 6* awakening material. I really enjoyed the Halloween event and hope more events are similar to it.

Now watch, because I blew my load on these characters I'll pull a Luneth tomorrow and have no cactuars for him.

Also does anyone know when we can expect WoL and Exdeath to get their 6*?

Well I finally got off my ass to spend my extra candy corn... all 100 cactuars leveld a 3* Cecil and 4* Refia to 6* level 1. Gonna take a long time to level them both but at least it's something to work on. The rest of the candy I spent to buy 25 of each 6* awakening material. I really enjoyed the Halloween event and hope more events are similar to it.

Now watch, because I blew my load on these characters I'll pull a Luneth tomorrow and have no cactuars for him.

Pulled Luneth this morning and im spread thin leveling him and Refia not to mention i want to level an Arc or two

I finally got to see what Dracu Lasswell looks and plays like as I used him for the first time through a friend unit this morning. GOD I wished I had pulled a little harder for him, his sprite, abilities and attack animations were awesome. I could have turned him into a monster with DW, that new Ice sword, and Death Bringer, god damnit man!

In having a dual cast Refia I am not sure I'm going to pull for Tilith. I have no lapis, I have no tickets and I'm not dolphining anymore until Orlandu so I may miss her. Maybe the daily will be nice to me. Who knows....

Alkez

to whale for FFBE BF units or BF FFBE units.

Haha that made me laugh.

Pulled Luneth this morning and im spread thin leveling him and Refia not to mention i want to level an Arc or two

Congrats Rob :)

http://i.imgur.com/eDObgor.png

If you want to see what Lid/Lasswell/Rain/Fina and Charlotte will look like in Brave Frontier.

I like Rain's design. Why is his design in the actual game he's from so much worse lol.

So I have been running my TM macro at night and it always stops when I reach max materials, but then I also seem to lose 100 lapis and I don't notice anything changed. I wonder what's happening?

I've never played BF, but somehow Elza seems very familiar.

Then i remembered:

Chain Chronicles :/

Oh my...

As though I needed another reason to try and get her in the event...

So folks. Tilith vs Refia. Is there ever an instance when I want both on my team? Ever a time when I want tilith over Refia?

IMO since I have bartz , Refia is a must for the MP battery. Also since I have CoD I don't need tiliths elemental resist buff since CoD does the same.

Should I pull for her at all?

Blade Mastery done. Lightning sitting at 579 with Excal/Dbringer & Chiri! God I need Myuki badly for Sakurafubuki. 600 atk is so close yet so far.

TM's cooking in the oven are Bracer from Gafgarion, Black Cowl from Hayate, and Dual wield which is at 72%!

So folks. Tilith vs Refia. Is there ever an instance when I want both on my team? Ever a time when I want tilith over Refia?

IMO since I have bartz , Refia is a must for the MP battery. Also since I have CoD I don't need tiliths elemental resist buff since CoD does the same.

There will be a time, likely far away from now, where having a healer and a dedicated support may be worth it, for CERTAIN battles. But for now, in all honesty, without Tilith having her 6* available Refia is the clear and total better choice.

In the future?

Well...

:)

Shouta

No. If you need healing it's one main healer,and usually a sub-healer that's a hybrid. Either healer/support, healer/tank, or healer/attack is what you want in the slot. Loading up with two dedicated healers means you'll be giving up some sort of ability in your team composition which would make fights harder. Even fights that require two tank characters use two different tank sub-types in them.

Alim/Gumi has a huge hard-on for Elza. Actually, they have a huge thing for Scythe-wielders in general, tbh.

chrono01

Well, damn

s4EeV1h.png
Welp.

So guys

I did a thing

Wanted more Ingus and wasnt pumped for the BF banner so I did one more 11 pull

erIRDl2l.png
Is...is that a Refia, I see?

>_<

Congrats man, Luneth get!

I was frustrated at not getting Refia after doing dailies, so I also did an 11-pull. No Refia, but I did get Luneth. Not mad, my first 6 star (I never got a CoD or even a Cecil during that banner).

That makes up for all the Shadows and Frans.

I'm not sure I can get him up and running in time to beat out the PRO tower, though. Since I don't have a 6-star healer, my healer generally has to defend in the meteor round to survive... which means whoever got hit in the 1st round usually doesn't.
Congrats on the Luneth! I hope to join the 5* club one day.

Congrats on the luneth!!

Hang in there Chrono, if trading was a thing I'd totally give you a refia... Last 2 dailys have been her, after burning all my tickets last Friday and got nothing except Ingus (which I'm still glad for, finally having full break is nice). Just went and killed brach first try, after not even being able to scratch him before.
Thanks man, I'll try to remain patient. After seeing the supposed rates for the BF banner, I might finish pulling on this one for Refia. It's only a few more days, anyway, and I'll get Lapis from the missions.

BTW, for those that know, was the crystal change implemented in Japan for the return of Tilith's banner? The reason I ask is because I remember watching a YouTube video of the girl from GoodGirlGaming pulling her banner, and she got a ridiculous amount of Tilith (I believe once, she got 3 in a single multi-pull). I really hope we have that when the banner returns, since I'm not exactly confident I'll be able to get her this time (without whaling, of course).

Tilith

THE GODDESS IS HERE

BAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE MY LAPIS
You're gonna need more Lapis!

...or sell your soul. Up to you.

I've never played BF, but somehow Elza seems very familiar.

Then i remembered:

Chain Chronicles :/
My heart. ;_;

I'll take either Refia or Tilith. I do not care who!

Syntsui

This rate makes no sense, has there ever been such a low rate before? Every single banner has been generous for 4* and below, why the hell would that change now? Are they sharing the bonus with FF III units?

Shouta

Oh, Elza is getting into Global? I might have to start it just to mess with her then, lol. She was a mainstay unit when I played BF until power creep started up. She was just too good of a unit until then.

CCIE

Banned
Chrono - when things aren't going your way on a banner, don't feed it more. I've seen numerous people on here and reddit just drop insane resources chasing a particular unit (me and WoL for example). But the RNG just isn't giving it to them.

Live to fight another day. It could be that the rates on FFBE are bad for most, but good for you. There have been particular banners that have not been kind to me (WoL, Zidane. I think these units don't exist on "my" server), and some that have been incredibly good (Lightning, Refia banners).

If you continue to pull crap on this banner, better to fight another day. I will continue to pull this banner ( another Arc this morning) in the hopes of Luneth, but I'm never going all in. I will never own the PvP arena, but I can be competitive with my team. And seriously, the amount of units I need to level is scary BEFORE pulling anymore.

Beat Xande on my second try!! Having a strong friend unit was definitely the difference maker. Thanks for the CoD's/Luneth. Would have beat him first try but I was way too passive.

Wow, So much stuff happening in the next update. Also, glad Tilith is coming but not to happy about those drop stats. Think I might just ho with daily and single ticket use to see if I get her.

Wtf, did they purposely make Elza OP? Her stats are high all across the board. I was planning to pull for Tilith, but now I want Elza lol. Rain and his crew are getting Omni evolution in Brave Frontier too. 0.5% chance for Elza? Shit.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom