• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotuw

So we're having two banners starting Friday? If so, which does the daily pull apply towards, or will there be two daily pull options? If you're still planning to do dailies on the FF3 banner next week you might want to reconsider.

Xion86

Cleared 4 spots: 518,334,204

Currently got Luneth as leader (483 Atk so far)

Other leaders I may switch to:
420 MAG (so far) Kefka (will swap to Arc when he's maxed).
Cloud of Darkness on her way to 100.
Cecil maxed.

KeRaSh

Quick question: What do you guys think would be the better friend unit to share?

Maxed 6* Ramza with 355 ATK
Maxed 5* Arc with 382 MAG

No TMs or anything.

Cleared 4 spots: 518,334,204

Currently got Luneth as leader (483 Atk so far)

Other leaders I may switch to:
420 MAG (so far) Kefka (will swap to Arc when he's maxed).
Cloud of Darkness on her way to 100.
Cecil maxed.

Just sent a request. Thanks!

Got my Ingus up to level 80, and he's got some pretty decent stats when maxed out. A touch better than my Agrias, so I'm running with him as my FB unit for now so I can chain fira with Arc.

I have such a mish-mash team, with a combined three units performing things that should be covered by one healer -- Cecil with Curaja, WWF with Cheer and Raise, and Ingus with Esuna. Still wish I could free up those slots with ONE FRICKIN' REFIA pull, but still not too bad. BCL and Arc round out the bunch.

So all in all, I feel like I have a solid team for events and whatnot, but it's nowhere near good enough to really compete on PvP. How does PvP work if you lose? Do you still get some points just by participating? Or do you have to win?

Pejo

I might do dailies for Tilith, but it irks me that a non Final Fantasy nor Brave Exvius unit gets those kinds of skills, meanwhile Garnet and Rosa are middling healers, and they're direct main characters in their respective games.

Also still salty that Fencer isn't 6* capable yet.

Anyways, I'm working on Dualcast in my TM's right now, so I'm not going all out for Tilith on this banner, especially with those rates. Refia should be fine for a while yet.

Muku

Congrats on your Exdeath, BTW. An extra one of him never hurts, assuming he's not your first.

If you were talking to me, I didn't get an Exdeath. Well I have one, but didn't get one today. I would like an extra though. I didn't get Exdeath until like FFT banner. x_x

Also, WTB Cactaur. And WTB enough of a break so we can catch shit up. Holy crap is it going to be balls to the wall. This next event I'm only going after the two wepaons, any Star Quartz, summoning tickets, and Cactaur if any. Otherwise screw that, I got shits to do.

Edit: I guess this means I'll never pull Arc. But with BF ... I can hold on to my lapis and tickets. That's a good thing. I'll be content with Refia. My luck was just all blown for a while
who knows how long ;_;
on Luneth.

I might do dailies for Tilith, but it irks me that a non Final Fantasy nor Brave Exvius unit gets those kinds of skills, meanwhile Garnet and Rosa are middling healers, and they're direct main characters in their respective games.

Also still salty that Fencer isn't 6* capable yet.

Anyways, I'm working on Dualcast in my TM's right now, so I'm not going all out for Tilith on this banner, especially with those rates. Refia should be fine for a while yet.

I agree with this it's Final Fantasy for effs sake make the units from the games this one is based on stronger than LE collab units.

I agree with this it's Final Fantasy for effs sake make the units from the games this one is based on stronger than LE collab units.

Yeah I was thinking about that earlier and its like...all these cool skills and longevity in the game (isn't Tilith still in the top 12?) for a little mouthless leaf looking girl.

Not right.

Syntsui

Orlandu, Tidus, Rikku, Ramza, Firion, Balthier and DKC. 7 out of 10 of the best characters in the game are from classic FF. I'd say that's more than fair.

Valentus

Still dont know if pull... I dont care much for tilith Sama but i want a couple karls So much... I need his tm... Its not the weapons that make a unit high-end or just average 500 atk. Its the best of the equipment that make the difference. My cod is amazing and isnt even dual weilded. Its thanks to the other equip.

Still dont know if pull... I dont care much for tilith Sama but i want a couple karls So much... I need his tm... Its not the weapons that make a unit high-end or just average 500 atk. Its the best of the equipment that make the difference. My cod is amazing and isnt even dual weilded. Its thanks to the other equip.

I just checked and Valentus and I are not friends....This must be remedied immediately. I need to see this COD. Not sure how I missed you from the GAF spreadsheet.

408, 213, 179.

Primarily running 579 atk Lightning, 420 mag+ dual cast mages, etc.

So when I did my 11 pull at the start of this banner, there were a few units that popped up that were new to me that I've so far ignored while I leveled up Arc and Ingus.

I have Lenna, Rosa, Gafgarrion, and Kain sitting there at 3 stars and untouched. Is it worthwhile spending the time/cactuars leveling any of them? Keep in mind that I do not plan on TM farming anytime soon, so a great TM means nothing to me.

LucaMac

Does Refia get raise at some stage? I've to farm materials to get her to 5* but have all the 6* materials ironically. I've no unit with raise apart from WWF who I only got the day before Refia so leveling her seems pointless. It's definitely one skill I feel I'm lacking. That and full break, but I've an Ingus so it's not too far away.

tuffymon

So when I did my 11 pull at the start of this banner, there were a few units that popped up that were new to me that I've so far ignored while I leveled up Arc and Ingus.

I have Lenna, Rosa, Gafgarrion, and Kain sitting there at 3 stars and untouched. Is it worthwhile spending the time/cactuars leveling any of them? Keep in mind that I do not plan on TM farming anytime soon, so a great TM means nothing to me.

TM aside, what's your party composition look like? I can only say if you didn't pull a Refia, Lenna is probably the next best healer choice.

Refia gets Arise (Full-Life whatever) @ 100

Does Refia get raise at some stage? I've to farm materials to get her to 5* but have all the 6* materials ironically. I've no unit with raise apart from WWF who I only got the day before Refia so leveling her seems pointless. It's definitely one skill I feel I'm lacking. That and full break, but I've an Ingus so it's not too far away.

She gets Full Life (100% revive) at level 100.

LucaMac

She gets Full Life (100% revive) at level 100.

Wohooooo! Awesome. I'm fairly set so. Have a nice set up over all now so. Currently Cecil, Lenna, Delita, Kefka and Chiz holding down the fort. Poor old Lenna has served me well but there's no competition in that case. Have Bartz x2 and Firion in the wings for when they get 6*...don't think I could ask for more really.

The only thing I'm lacking really then is the patience and capacity to grind out TMs...will try the android app soon though so happy days. I nearly stopped playing and deleted the app at the mogcake event. Got burned put and frustrated. Glad I stuck it out. The last few events really brought me back in again.

YOU WOULD BETRAY OUR GODDESS?!?!!

I don't know if i should use tickets for BF banner or not, definitelly never doing an 11 pull.

Those rates are shit, I should just tell Tilith to take a hike

Good lord, so much to do. At least I basically TM farm the entire time now, which is necessary since I'm starting from zero. Tempted to just bake all my Kains at once to just fuse them and get a damn TM to say I have one, along with using my Moogles for Zidane.

Excited for Gigantaurs! Hopefully it's enough to get Luneth and Refia to 100.

Ty for the replies to my question. I'm not going to spend any lapis or tickets on this upcoming banner. Just going to keep pulling dailies for luneth till it ends. Inherent dual wield is to important to me. I wish I could have the will power to grind out my 2 zidanes for their dual wields. As it stands right now I coouuuuld combine both and get it now, but I was told I'd be super silly to do so.

Xion86

So who are you all equipping Hero's Rings to? 6 Star Cecil is the only person I've got using them. Farmed so many way back when the Hero's Rings hype was around, now got around 8 sitting there with only 2 in use.

So who are you all equipping Hero's Rings to? 6 Star Cecil is the only person I've got using them. Farmed so many way back when the Hero's Rings hype was around, now got around 8 sitting there with only 2 in use.

EHHHHHHHH

There are better ACC that you can give him. Specifically for his DEF.

Dandte

Excited for Gigantaurs! Hopefully it's enough to get Luneth and Refia to 100.

Luneth Growth Pattern 5* : 20 -> 1,137,652 Exp needed from 1 -> 80
Luneth Growth Pattern 6* : 30 -> 1,993,672 Exp needed from 1 -> 100

Refia Growth Pattern 4* : 30 -> 548,366 Exp needed from 1 -> 60
Refia Growth Pattern 5* : 30 -> 1,137,652 Exp needed from 1 -> 80
Refia Growth Pattern 6* : 30 -> 1,993,672 Exp needed from 1 -> 100

One Gigantaur is 30k so you will have 3,000,000 Exp. You will run Miranda a lot my friend...or vortex.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I just beat Xande ELT and holy shit I am so fucking happy. Couldn't have done it without Valentus and that wonderful, terrible Cloud of Insanity.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST MOOGLE
GOLDEN STAFF OR SOMETHING
MYTHRIL SHIT I DON'T NEED
TRUUUUUUUUUUST MOOOOGLE YESSSS

I just beat Xande ELT and holy shit I am so fucking happy. Couldn't have done it without Valentus and that wonderful, terrible Cloud of Insanity.

TRUST MOOGLE

Grats man!!!

10% closer to dreams!

Alkez

TRUST MOOGLE

Nice one! Congrats.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
you all have no idea. i tried that thing so hard. failed at least 8-9x while leveling my CoD and TM farming and not getting my fucking lapis i paid for. I had to go dual tanks, my lvl 75 CoD, Terra, and Cecil.

Limit Breaks on tanks are no joke, folks. CoD's all-elemental drop is REAL. Barrage with that much power is so fucking serious. Time Stop is the most eye-roller attack ever. And when it comes down to it and you have to choose between an elixer or one last all-out attack ... neither is a good option!

Folstern

TRUST MOOGLE
Grats!!! That must be satisfying.

Jayhawk

Finally got a reroll with Luneth, but not much else. I'll link this with another dummy FB account I'll have to create.
Hoping to get a reroll with Refia plus Luneth/Lightning before I start hating myself. I think I'm at about 40 rerolls.

Xion86

EHHHHHHHH

There are better ACC that you can give him. Specifically for his DEF.

That's what I thought. What was the hype and point of the Hero's Rings? :/

By the way I just pressed something during an exploration fight and no idea what it was as I can't make it pop up again. It was some detailed info about my party member in a rectangular box. Never even seen it before haha.

Big congrats PantherLotus!! Must be a good feeling :D

TM aside, what's your party composition look like? I can only say if you didn't pull a Refia, Lenna is probably the next best healer choice.

Refia gets Arise (Full-Life whatever) @ 100

I currently roll with WWF, Cecil, Ingus, Arc, and BCL. All maxed to their full levels. I would LOVE Refia, but I feel like healing is generally taken care of between WWF and Cecil.

tuffymon

Finally got a reroll with Luneth, but not much else. I'll link this with another dummy FB account I'll have to create.
Hoping to get a reroll with Refia plus Luneth/Lightning before I start hating myself. I think I'm at about 40 rerolls.

On the bright side, unlike everyone else who'll have to repeat the entire story for ALL that bonus Lapis on Friday? You'll be going through just once. You could probably just take Luneth and solo everything for quite awhile.

@Ivan With the units you've listed, your current team looks fine.

CCIE

Banned
There are some great CoD's on this site... Xande is a DPS battle... just pound on him as hard and as fast as you can. I've had some serious finger-crossing battles where an OP unit just doesn't do enough damage, and sometimes it goes beyond four rounds. Then it's just pot luck with the time stop.

It's interesting how Xande is weak to light, but the dragons are resistant. Still I took Zera's Lightning to a battle with Xande, and couldn't kill him in four rounds - it actually took five, which means I must be doing something wrong. It's less about raw power, and more about finesse at this point, and probably will be going forward. Now, Valentus, Celegus, and some other friends units on this site can overpower everything, but without those units you REALLY have to think it out.

Panther - Great clear!! I remember the first time I beat that bastard, and it was nice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom