• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

That's what I thought. What was the hype and point of the Hero's Rings? :/

By the way I just pressed something during an exploration fight and no idea what it was as I can't make it pop up again. It was some detailed info about my party member in a rectangular box. Never even seen it before haha.

If you press and hold on a character it will show you a list of current buffs and debuffs attached to them.

Hero rings are a decent accessory for attackers, but mainly they're used to make all the future rings, specifically exceed rings (which is something ridiculous like 50% on all stats).

Syntsui

If you press and hold on a character it will show you a list of current buffs and debuffs attached to them.

Hero rings are a decent accessory for attackers, but mainly they're used to make all the future rings, specifically exceed rings (which is something ridiculous like 50% on all stats).

I'd like to know if anyone in JPN Server even has an exceed ring, those requirements for it are the absolute worst as far as time is considered. Even for Final Fantasy standards.
I survived 6 rounds with Xande and all I got was this Golden Staff

Worst rewards from an event since I started playing.

That's what I thought. What was the hype and point of the Hero's Rings? :/

By the way I just pressed something during an exploration fight and no idea what it was as I can't make it pop up again. It was some detailed info about my party member in a rectangular box. Never even seen it before haha.

Big congrats PantherLotus!! Must be a good feeling :D

Hero Rings themselves aren't that great imo. However the 70 trophy ring requires 3 of them as well as 3 of each of 3 materials not released here yet and you get a 30% HP/MP and 50% to all other stats ring. Fucking bonkers.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
The hammer was fine, the trust moogle was good. But this certainly seemed like a weak haul compared to say, the autumn festival that was running when I started.

Alkez

I'd like to know if anyone in JPN Server even has an exceed ring, those requirements for it are the absolute worst as far as time is considered. Even for Final Fantasy standards.

I've been wondering the same thing. Was meaning to ask Shouta if he has unlocked them or knows anyone who has. Seems like something you need to be working on from the time you start playing.

chrono01

Damnit Chrono!

Everytime you post im hoping its you popping in to give us some good news!

Im holding out for ya!
Thanks!

And sorry for the disappointment, one day I'll have good news to share!

Chrono - when things aren't going your way on a banner, don't feed it more. I've seen numerous people on here and reddit just drop insane resources chasing a particular unit (me and WoL for example). But the RNG just isn't giving it to them.

Live to fight another day. It could be that the rates on FFBE are bad for most, but good for you. There have been particular banners that have not been kind to me (WoL, Zidane. I think these units don't exist on "my" server), and some that have been incredibly good (Lightning, Refia banners).

If you continue to pull crap on this banner, better to fight another day. I will continue to pull this banner ( another Arc this morning) in the hopes of Luneth, but I'm never going all in. I will never own the PvP arena, but I can be competitive with my team. And seriously, the amount of units I need to level is scary BEFORE pulling anymore.
Yeah, I've already decided to stop pulling this banner and try again when Tilith hits. As you said, I'm not going to give it more than I already have. I have my pride to think of!

If you were talking to me, I didn't get an Exdeath. Well I have one, but didn't get one today. I would like an extra though. I didn't get Exdeath until like FFT banner. x_x

Also, WTB Cactaur. And WTB enough of a break so we can catch shit up. Holy crap is it going to be balls to the wall. This next event I'm only going after the two wepaons, any Star Quartz, summoning tickets, and Cactaur if any. Otherwise screw that, I got shits to do.

Edit: I guess this means I'll never pull Arc. But with BF ... I can hold on to my lapis and tickets. That's a good thing. I'll be content with Refia. My luck was just all blown for a while
who knows how long ;_;
on Luneth.
Sorry, for some reason I read "Rydia" as "Exdeath". Clearly, I need more sleep. :/

I just beat Xande ELT and holy shit I am so fucking happy. Couldn't have done it without Valentus and that wonderful, terrible Cloud of Insanity.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST MOOGLE
GOLDEN STAFF OR SOMETHING
MYTHRIL SHIT I DON'T NEED
TRUUUUUUUUUUST MOOOOGLE YESSSS
Congrats man! I still need to do that too.

Alright so its that time, who's pulling on the BF banner?

I... don't know if Tilith is worth it since I've literally expended my luck on the last few banners. Not when her rate-up is something like 1.5%. Might just roll with Refia and work on getting her Dualcast. Still, there's nothing wrong with pulling dailies, I guess.

Definitely not a 10+1, though.

chrono01

In before Chrono does a 10+1 and pulls both Refia and Tilith.
Don't have enough to do a 10+1 anymore, unfortunately. :(

Not that I would, anyway. I'll stick to dailies, until we get the crystal change. A 10+1 is just way too much, for something that will (given my recent luck) likely give me troll gold crystals and nothing else. At least they weren't troll rainbow crystals, I think that would have been even worse.

If the rates are as bad as many predict, I might just save up and avoid dailies on her banner entirely, wait for her return (when she gets a 6*), and try to pull her there. The rates will likely be the same, but at least (ideally) the crystal change will have been implemented then, so at least if you got a gold crystal, the odds would be better (and if not her, maybe I'll finally get that Refia?). I believe Japan had it when the BF banner made its second round, but as to whether that will apply to Global or not (I have a feeling Gumi is going to delay the change as long as they possibly can), is anyone's guess.

Xion86

Ah that's what I did thanks!
(Oh and thanks Hippo too, I remember about that other ring now).

I'll be sticking to dailies on the banner, never played BF either.

And thanks, accepted the 5 new requests.

By the way, I just leveled up to Rank 70! :D

Acerac

Banned
I know that it sucks to run tanks as your leader but the disparity between my Demon Rain and my Kain is starting to get pretty absurd. My DR has well over 100 attack beyond what my Kain has but due to lack of any worthwhile TMs still can't put out the numbers Kain can.

Should I run BCL as my lead? Now that I have her max level and can run her with 4 auras she can put out decent numbers as well. She's in the same boat as Kain however and struggles to barely surpasses 300 attack with the equips I have for her.

Interestingly enough and completely outside of context; I just realized that some of the Emperor's abilities actually HARM your allies.

MORE MORE GIVE ME MORE BAHAHAHA

Razmos

Hmm, with the trust Moogle from this months daily login and at least 2 from the brave frontier event my Ramza will be at 74% trust mastery. Hmm Brave Suit is so close I can taste it

Acerac

Banned
Hmm, with the trust Moogle from this months daily login and at least 2 from the brave frontier event my Ramza will be at 74% trust mastery. Hmm Brave Suit is so close I can taste it

I'm just looking forward to my first dual wield. Once I have that and Firion 6* I feel I'll suddenly have something worthwhile.
Demon Rain with double doublehanded can get 700 atk. As a tank he sucks but as a offensive unit can be scary

Cheers, I'll keep working on him and pray to see Bartz when his +rate happens. I could use 2 honestly, I've been hoping to get use out of a Garland I have as well.

Syntsui

But with the Arena you can summon 3,000 exp LB pots!
thinking-face.png

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Decided just to merge my Celes and begin working on my Luneth TM.

Unsure if I want to save Trust Moogles or not. None of the upcoming TMs look particularly amazing, nor do I ever plan for a 5* pull. If I managed to get a Miyuki or another Chizzy/Zid, that's about all I would need.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

I'll be doing dailies and probably some tickets.

I figure since there are no base 3* units, means better chance for a uncommon one. And if I do by chance get Tilith now, great. If not, Karl has a pretty sweet TM as well.

across

I'm not super excited about any of the units on this banner, but as someone who could still use a few rare 3* bases (Exdeath, Bartz, Miyuki), it seems like kind of a no-brainer for daily pulls at the very least.

I probably don't understand the pull mechanics, but it's the first banner with no 3* bases featured, so the rates on off-banner 3*s should be slightly better, right? And if you fish out a Tilith or whatever, then that's a pleasant bonus.

That's how I'm choosing to look at it, anyway, after Nazta's estimation of the pull rates.

edit: shintoki's post saying the same thing in fewer words wasn't there when I started responding :(

tuffymon

We'll no longer have the BE banner but the Trump
Banner. Only can pull Trump from it. You get no say. You don't even get Shadow.

I can't wait to pull the 5 star version of Trump, he's a vicious tank holding a piece of the wall that stops all... >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom