• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Well guys, we might as well start work on that Brave Exvius GAF bunker now. Might take some time but at least we can play in peace.

Where we build at? I need to move there. This whole thing is depressing. I've already prewritten my FB speech that will alienate all my family. I would still like to think I won't have to post it.

Alkez

Right now it feels like a lot of the close states are leaning Trump. This seriously feels like Brexit 2.0...

CCIE

Banned
Muku - the swing states are typically New York, Texas, California, and Florida. Several historically red states are blue from what I've seen, so I am expecting the entire West half of the map to be as well.

They are both simply terrible to me

Flambe

My Ffbe brothers and sisters, come to the promised land in b.c. I will begin the ice bunker forthwith! It has wifi and anti-polar bear measures so take heart. It is also inland so rising ocean won't be a problem.

Muku

Muku - the swing states are typically New York, Texas, California, and Florida. Several historically red states are blue from what I've seen, so I am expecting the entire West half of the map to be as well.

They both aren't my cup of tea either. But... this...

I think last I saw Trump was leading in this State. I swear to god, if WA goes Trump I'm done with this State.

I'd rather have a 87 pull of nothin but lani and shadow than this :(

;_; I hear that.

Edit: I see NBC is projecting Hiliary for this state. Also as winner. PLEASE BE REAL AND HAPPEN

Edit 2: I SEE BREAKDOWN OF VOTING IN MY STATE... WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WA!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Only one of those are swing states. The rest are not. Swing states are the states that decide the outcome based on their ability to go either way in the election Florida is one, Ohio is one, Iowa is one, etc.

NY and Cali are Dem strong holds, Texas for Reps.

Muku

Only one of those are swing states. The rest are not. Swing states are the states that decide the outcome based on their ability to go either way in the election Florida is one, Ohio is one, Iowa is one, etc.

NY and Cali are Dem strong holds, Texas for Reps.

Funny enough, in that Red State of Texas, Austin always ends up blue. <3

Edit: The worst part of this is that it is so close. Last thing we need is another drag on of this election day for days ahead.

Muku

Miranda Coast is going to make me kill myself.

I never want to see a god damn beach again

THANK YOU! I am watching election shit while running this craphole and OMG I want to bash my head against the desk. Also, is it bad that even though it's better EXP than ADV EXP runs, that it feels like less? :/

Muku

Immigrants? :( This is why Trump shouldn't be innnnnnnn.....

If you're a lady, you'll get groped. Because when you're president they'll let you do anything.
/eye roll

bonkeng

I wonder how this will affect my country...

This is the first time I've seen my countrymen so interested in the US Elections.

When will the winner be declared?

Muku

In other news: Canadian Immigration site goes down during Trump surge. Ya know Canucky land isn't that far away. But VISASSSSS. I don't want to have to deal with VISAS all over again. /cry

chrono01

In other news: Canadian Immigration site goes down during Trump surge. Ya know Canucky land isn't that far away. But VISASSSSS. I don't want to have to deal with VISAS all over again. /cry
You have to put up with our awful dollar, though. Enjoy spending $80 on video games. :(

Muku

You have to put up with our awful dollar, though. Enjoy spending $80 on video games. :(

After living in Japan for years, and coming back last year, I don't think I could go abroad again so soon. But I am now wishing I was still IN Japan. Holy crap. Also, the paperwork.. urgh.

I'd be willing to pay more (hell, did it importing into Japan), than staying here with this potential crap we're about to step into.

Edit: Thank god my county didn't have its head up its ass like most rest of WA.

IS IT JUST BETTER to run EXP ADV? I feel like I can't burn enough energy doing Miranda Coast. SO I'm perpetually always running and wasting time doing this shit. ;_;

chrono01

After living in Japan for years, and coming back last year, I don't think I could go abroad again so soon. But I am now wishing I was still IN Japan. Holy crap. Also, the paperwork.. urgh.

I'd be willing to pay more (hell, did it importing into Japan), than staying here with this potential crap we're about to step into.

Edit: Thank god my county didn't have its head up its ass like most rest of WA.
I feel for you guys, for sure. What a mess. :/

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yikes...you guys had one job :-/

Man i could pull Luneth later and still will feel like i pulled Bedile -.-

Muku

Yikes...you guys had one job :-/

Man i could pull Luneth later and still will feel like i pulled Bedile -.-

I did my job. ;_; My county and surrounding ones did the job to pull our State out of being an ass.

I would give away my Luneth and 6* CoD for this shit not to come to this. Hell, I'd uninstall FFBE on both my devices not to come to this. ;_; But even if they're like neck to neck at end, it can potentially go on for days. I just wanted a quick, simple end.

Edit: This beach makes me want to crawl in a hole and never play FFBE again. CACTAUR. GIVE THEM TO US. NAO.

Edit 2: Good news is is that on my main I just got Ingus to 5*. On our way to getting that Full Break. Finally!

Election fucked my life up y'all. Fuck everything my classmates and colleagues boutta be in tears tomorrow. I'm taking a shot before bed and doing 3 pulls just for fucks

Shouta

I'm tempted to just go spend some money on the game tomorrow because of this entire shit show we got today. Maybe I'll get a Delita or Ramza and maybe that'll remove the sting a bit...

Rixa

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

One thing Iam hoping is that Scotland claims indenpendency :).

Anyways, is Xande Doable with 5* party + friend (Valentus prolly) roided leader?
I mean, my Refia is still mid 60's and Iam just farming TM here so no levels to Refia thus party would be (all units max level)

6* Cecil
5* Exdeath TM equipped: Ultima & 3x30% MAG
5* Kefka TM euipped 3x10% & 1x30% MAG
5* CoD Nothing Special
5* Lenna

Tho I might wait for tomorrow (after Maintenance) evening then I should have 2 Dual Casts.
Would it be better to swap CoD for Vaan & Full Break for lowering SPR / DEF (and possible ATK?). CoD is only 5* so not sure if its useful at all compared to FB.

I'm tempted to just go spend some money on the game tomorrow because of this entire shit show we got today. Maybe I'll get a Delita or Ramza and maybe that'll remove the sting a bit...

Somehow I thought you lived outside of US. I guess I was worng :D. Is the spending in JPBE or are you starting Global?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom