• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

It'd be for JPBE. Knight Delita and Mercenary Ramza would be nice. I could do it on the next banner too if it's good.

Muku

Looks like all these news sites are projecting Trump now. Should I unleash my hell on FB now.. or in the morning? >_>

leehom

Daily: Shadow.

Haven't had a gold crystal in a long time =/
I have a feeling I won't be able to get Refia via daily pulls.

Daily: Vivi
Ticket: Arc(2nd)

Man does this game love giving me mages and healers up to this point. I really wish it would give me more damage dealers though

pulled again cause fuck it

Cecil........how do I have 3 Cecil's now in such a short amount of time when I went so long wittout seeing one.

I swear there's some hidden algorithm in this game that once you get a unit it becomes more likely for you to get it again.

Muku

Thanks! Zidane is going to be nice on Alt. Too bad I can't pull more than one on an account. Still doesn't make this awful feeling with our train wreck of an election go away.

Let me say this to the world: I am so sorry. So, so sorry. I just..  ごめんダサい!! /grovel

I posted my bomb on FB. I wonder how many friends will remove me now.
More like family.

Rixa

pulled again cause fuck it

Cecil........how do I have 3 Cecil's now in such a short amount of time when I went so long wittout seeing one.

I swear there's some hidden algorithm in this game that once you get a unit it becomes more likely for you to get it again.
Dont worry. I got 1 from Cecil banner, 4 outside of it :p
Damn it, quoted the wrong guy!

Congrats on the...Gilbert?
Yeah, maybe there is some usage for Dream Harp?

Muku

Is more than one Kuja worth keeping around? I merged the one I got tonight with the one I've had since the beginning. The second one I've kept around in case, but I have a feeling it's not neccessary?

Edit: Will catch any possible answer in morning. Gotta take my depressed ass to bed and pray I can sleep. Sleeping is going to be a bit more difficult now.

Razmos

I'm tempted to TM farm Galuf for Comet, and equip it on Arc. The damage multiplier rises the more you use it in succession, and when used with Double Black Magic, the damage will ramp up quite quickly

chrono01

Man, I need to spend my candy today. Not sure if it's worth grabbing three more aura for White Witch Fina/Black Cat Lid. Probably not on the latter, since we're getting the +ATK Ability we can synthesize shortly, but it might be nice having a bulky healer with WWF, but then I'd probably never use her. I already have 40 of every 6* awakening item, and all of the necessary items purchased (tickets, star quartz, equipment, screamroot, holy/sacred crystals/etc.). I could always spend them on Cactuar, so I can easily level my newly-evolved 6* CoD...

Figured fate owed me after last night's political abomination, and pulled today thinking that SOMETHING has to go right in the world.

Daily pull: another Anzelm. That's my 24th.
Ticket pull: it's gold!! This is it!

MOTHER..... FUCKING..... ANZELM!!!!!

Holy shithgghggsgfdcvurcvsghg!!!!?!?!??!$&?$&&$

FML

Kouriozan

Wow, JP will have the Veritas as summons, that's really amazing. (story spoiler)

Also new enhancements but Luneth got none T-T

Agrias
Holy Explosion:
+1: Damage up (medium)
+2: hit count up (small)/MP cost increased (medium)
Full break:
+1: All element resist down
+2: increased no of turns (Medium)
Passive:
+1: GS Mastery,
+2: further increased atk (large)

Cloud of Darkness
Element veil:
+1: MP cost reduced (large)
+2: poison/blind/sleep/confuse/para/etc etc immunity
Maneater+:
+1: dmg up (small)
+2: dmg up (small)
Barrage:
+1: hit count increased (small)
+2: dmg increased (small)

Rixa

Project 2x Dual Cast ready today in 10h time with help of Lapis:

WiP

DC1: 95.3%
DC2: 96.6%

Maybe I can try Xande later today. Obviously it depends how my Friend List is doing. Yesterday I was planning to test Xande but yeah Highest rank available was 50 or so and no good units after few relogs & few ES runs.

I switched order from High rank to Low rank first, maybe I should put 5* max too :D.

PSA: REMEMBER TO USE CANDY CORNS TODAY BEFORE MAINTENANCE

Celegus

CoD number of barrage hits went up so each turn will now take 5 minutes? I'd pay for an enhancement that was just "attack animation faster".

Valentus

Agrias can be now a top tier unit. Holy shit those enhacements are nice.

And gigalmesh enhacements Too... Im rethinking my stance of not summoning him

bonkeng

Agrias gets Great Sword Mastery?

Passive:
+1: GS Mastery,
+2: further increased atk (large)

She doesn't have that in her 6* form. That means this is not an enhancement but a totally new passive ability?

Alkez

@Sasuke nailed it for both countries.

Lol! It's like Muku said, my area (London) did our job. Unfortunately London and the rest of England are very different places.

But back to FfBe. Because I was following last night's events (which for me was running from midnight till 6am) I didn't get to set up any trust master farming. Annoying as I'm so close to rising sun and would like to get it done before the maintenance.

Agrius upgrades look awesome. 6* looks really strong now.

H3xum

Need opinions:

I somehow don't have a full break unit. I have played since beta, still no full break. I dumped 60ish pulls on WoL and nothin. Never got a Vaan early, never got an Agrias, etc etc.

I've done a daily + 1 pull every day this banner and still no Ingus. Do you think it is worth dumping into it tomorrow (since the daily banner changes to FFBF) or are there future 3* full breakers in banners coming up that I should just continue to do dailies.

The only thing that is really stopping me is it seems like most bosses and trails null FB, so, why blow tickets.

About to do my daily and ticket pulls looking for more Ingus

Who is ready!?

Sabin and Exdeath

My first Exdeath! Guess im good on future 6 star mages

Valentus

Need opinions:

I somehow don't have a full break unit. I have played since beta, still no full break. I dumped 60ish pulls on WoL and nothin. Never got a Vaan early, never got an Agrias, etc etc.

I've done a daily + 1 pull every day this banner and still no Ingus. Do you think it is worth dumping into it tomorrow (since the daily banner changes to FFBF) or are there future 3* full breakers in banners coming up that I should just continue to do dailies.

The only thing that is really stopping me is it seems like most bosses and trails null FB, so, why blow tickets.

The rates Will.be very rough, So i think you should keep trying in the FFIII banner

CCIE

Banned
Wow, just amazed how the election went last night. I could care less about either one, but that is an upset of stunning proportions. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in that office when he meets with Obama.

So figured why not - I'll pull and spend the ticket

Arc, and another Garnet. Those pulls do not suck... I'm thinking Minerva Bustier + Garnet's Elemental Resistance in my next round of TM's could make for a really interesting Lightning unit. I'm not doing any TM that isn't a guarantee (like DC) without dupes from now on.

Next round is probably Bustierx2, and Arc's Rodx3
or Bustierx2, DC, and Barragex2

Thoughts?

About to do my daily and ticket pulls looking for more Ingus

Who is ready!?

Sabin and Exdeath

My first Exdeath! Guess im good on future 6 star mages

Congrats! that is exciting :D

Got my 3rd Cecil on the daily pull today... funny how you can go from having none of a character to a bunch pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom