• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

I currently switched from only doing TM farming during the night to going all in and letting a separate notebook at work crunch 24/7.
Dual Wield is so close at 70%. I might switch Zidane out at 80% because we will get a Moogle from the login rewards and at least another one from the event. Barrage is right behind Dual Wield completion wise.
After that it'll be 5x Arc farming for those rods!

H3xum

The rates Will.be very rough, So i think you should keep trying in the FFIII banner

Ohhhh man. Encouraged by your words I bit the bullet and went in to spend some tickets

3 tickets:

3rd Arc
1st Roselia (but already have Refia)
1st Agrias!!!

Ended up with an even better FB unit than Ingus. Very pleased!

Rixa

Ohhhh man. Encouraged by your words I bit the bullet and went in to spend some tickets

3 tickets:

3rd Arc
1st Agrias!!!

Talk about nice pulls \o/. Grats.

3 tickets:

3rd Arc
1st Agrias!!!

Congrats! I ended up switching out Agrias for Ingus so I could chain his fira spell with my Arc, but Agrias was a VERY good FB unit for me. I am 100% sure I will switch back to her when her 6* rolls out eventually.

windfish

YESSS!! FUUUYES!!! I did it...I really did it ;_; Luneth... my very first rainbow Crystal!!!

I am soooo happy! I was about to stop pulling but kept coming back in hope for a second Arc.
Pulled Edgar with my daily and said one more try ... booom Arc... then just one more and Luneth :D <3 this Banner!

Jeffrey

YESSS!! FUUUYES!!! I did it...I really did it ;_; Luneth... my very first rainbow Crystal!!!

I am soooo happy! I was about to stop pulling but kept coming back in hope for a second Arc.
Pulled Edgar with my daily and said one more try ... booom Arc... then just one more and Luneth :D <3 this Banner!

gratz. at least some good news somewhere lol.

daily... penelo. Sums up my mood ok!

H3xum

Congrats!

H3xum

Youre welcome

12CT8Wb.png

H3xum

Yeah Agrias is legit and gets a 6 star plus enhancements apparently?

6* gets a 800% dmg ST attk that ignores 50% defense :-O as well as these incoming enhancements:

Holy Explosion:
+1: Damage up (medium)
+2: hit count up (small)/MP cost increased (medium)
Full break:
+1: All element resist down
+2: increased no of turns (Medium)
Passive:
+1: GS Mastery,
+2: further increased atk (large)

Thx man, actually it was your post with the "3rd Arc" pull that triggered me to give it another try :D

Great! It was the least I could do :p

Hi everyone! Is it bad form to ask if I could get a temporary add so that I can get carried on ELT?

I've got a lvl 60 CoD 6*, max lvl Cecil 6*, WoL, Kefka, and Chizuru that would go in. Escaping from every battle (but going into Xande with full limits).

Zipped (my text says I'm from GAF)

I'm pretty sure I could do it, just need that extra help

Zalasta

Finally beat Xande on my 4th try. Seems that a dual wielding CoD (the 500 attack didn't hurt) was what I needed, was able to finish him off by turn 3. Too bad I have no access to dual wield myself.

Hi everyone! Is it bad form to ask if I could get a temporary add so that I can get carried on ELT?

I've got a lvl 60 CoD 6*, max lvl Cecil 6*, WoL, Kefka, and Chizuru that would go in. Escaping from every battle (but going into Xande with full limits).

Zipped (my text says I'm from GAF)

I'm pretty sure I could do it, just need that extra help

A Temporary add?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Depressed and decided to roll today.

Yellow... Garnet. Something new, Yay! Good chance she'll get a 6* too, I feel like.

tariniel

Thoughts on trying my luck on an 11 pull for Luneth? I already have 4 Refia, 2 Arc, 2 Ingus.

My only physical DPS unit worth mentioning is Lightning. I use magic DPS for other spots.

I'd also be very happy with a CoD or Zidane if luck is on my side.

Edit: Daily was Lenna, 1 ticket got me Sabin. Bleh.

EDarkness

Congrats! That's awesome.

Congrats! I got lucky myself as well today and pulled Luneth on my daily. I've been doing dailies pretty much every day since they've been available and this is first time I got something that wasn't absolute crap.

Lyrian

You, me, and Lyrian...

GARNET SQUAD FORM UP

IF ONLY I HAD A GARNET.

3 Arcs in the last two days though.... can't complain too much? Yay Omnirod?

Still need a Refia though.

I'm assuming that the half-price pulls will shift to FFBF tomorrow, meaning that only full priced pulls/tickets can be used on the FF3 banner?

Rixa

Depressed and decided to roll today.

Yellow... Garnet. Something new, Yay! Good chance she'll get a 6* too, I feel like.

You, me, and Lyrian...

GARNET SQUAD FORM UP

IF ONLY I HAD A GARNET.

3 Arcs in the last two days though.... can't complain too much? Yay Omnirod?

I've got two! I want in as well

I have one, still at 4* but TM is at 95.8% ;). Going to LB pot her.

Shouta

Moogles in gacha, are they extra when you pull something or if you pull with Lapis you can get only moogle and no unit?

Extra with your pull. It's usually 1 for each summon you do. So if you do a 11-pull, you get 11 random moogles. This is the only time the 3-star moogles, where they give 5% to a specific skill, show up. 4-star (5% to all) and 5-star are possible summons during this event as well.

Rixa

Extra with your pull. It's usually 1 for each summon you do. So if you do a 11-pull, you get 11 random moogles. This is the only time the 3-star moogles, where they give 5% to a specific skill, show up. 4-star (5% to all) and 5-star are possible summons during this event as well.

Ah thats nice, more lottery to gacha :p.

Muku

Sooo, first day I've gotten everyone but Arc. I still cannot seem to manage to pull a freaking Arc. Tomorrow is the last day for this, correct? Is Arc worth it?

Kouriozan

Sooo, first day I've gotten everyone but Arc. I still cannot seem to manage to pull a freaking Arc. Tomorrow is the last day for this, correct? Is Arc worth it?

Tomorrow is the last day for the FF 3 daily pulls, the normal banner will stay here one more week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom