• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Lightning is an amazing unit - and I'm partial to badass chick characters myself ;) Maybe one of these days I will pull her. I did pull Charlotte after all...

Kouriozan

Currently doing exploration PRO solo to level Lightning and Diabolos for that Man-eater.
My Lightning isn't even level 80 and she already hit 350 ATK :eek:
reminder that I still don't have any premium TM reward yet

robotuw

Yikes, I just got a data corrupted error and had to restore my account. Didn't lose anything thankfully. Don't forget to attach your Facebook account kids, or you could lose it all for no reason.

Valentus

So whats the consensus on Ramza outside of being amazing?

No full break...hmmm.

cute sprite. Not worth of stress of pull. Just like delita.

You could actually want do draw a couple agrias because you want so bad a powerfull great sword.

Is there a list of the "best" TM's to farm? Not sure where I should start (besides Zidane for dual wield)

Right now in global:

Weapons:

Sword: Moon Sword (Delita TM)
Great Sword: Excalibur (Cecil TM) - Save the Queen (Agrias TM)
Katana: Sakurafubuki (Miyuki TM)
Projectile: Rising Sun (Locke TM)
Spear: Gungnir (Kain TM)
Staff: Magi Staff (Lenna TM)
Fist: Kaiser Knuckles (Xiao TM)

Armor:

Clothes: Brave Suit (Ramza TM) - Minerva Bustier (Celes TM (only equipable on female))
Heavy Armor: Maximilian (Vaan TM)
Hat: Black Cowl (Hayate TM)
Robe: Lordly Robe (Alma TM)
Accesory: Bracer (Gaffgarion TM) - Ribbon (Kefka TM)

Materias:

MAG+30% (Shanttoto TM)
HP+30% (Amarant TM)
MP+30% (Tellah TM)
ATK+20% DEF+20% HP+10% (Fender TM)
MAG+20% SPR+20% HP+10% (Juggler TM)
Machine Killer (Edgar TM)
Blade Mastery (Chizuru TM)
Dual Weild (Zidane TM)
Doublehanded (Bartz TM)
Equip Great Sword (Garland TM)
Equip Heavy Shield (Charlotte TM)
Ultima (Terra TM)
Dualcast (Ludmille TM)

Valentus

Thanks, nice trust, but I meant the Agrias whoops D:

https://exviuswiki.com/Agrias

She will be the best full break user in the game for a several weeks. She also has protectga, and if you have a charlotte, you can do the Protectga/shellga in the first turn.

she also can equip swords and katanas, so you can do nice dual wield combo.

Finally, she could be fine in a mage-only party, because she have and skill that has confusion, so you can confuse the enemy and then bash with only magic (magic doesnt erase confusion)

Zhadgon

cute sprite. Not worth of stress of pull. Just like delita.

You could actually want do draw a couple agrias because you want so bad a powerfull great sword.

Right now in global:

Weapons:

Sword: Moon Sword (Delita TM)
Great Sword: Excalibur (Cecil TM) - Save the Queen (Agrias TM)
Katana: Sakurafubuki (Miyuki TM)
Projectile: Rising Sun (Locke TM)
Spear: Gungnir (Kain TM)
Staff: Magi Staff (Lenna TM)
Fist: Kaiser Knuckles (Xiao TM)

Armor:

Clothes: Brave Suit (Ramza TM) - Minerva Bustier (Celes TM (only equipable on female))
Heavy Armor: Maximilian (Vaan TM)
Hat: Black Cowl (Hayate TM)
Robe: Lordly Robe (Alma TM)
Accesory: Bracer (Gaffgarion TM) - Ribbon (Kefka TM)

Materias:

MAG+30% (Shanttoto TM)
HP+30% (Amarant TM)
MP+30% (Tellah TM)
ATK+20% DEF+20% HP+10% (Fender TM)
MAG+20% SPR+20% HP+10% (Juggler TM)
Machine Killer (Edgar TM)
Blade Mastery (Chizuru TM)
Dual Weild (Zidane TM)
Doublehanded (Bartz TM)
Equip Great Sword (Garland TM)
Equip Heavy Shield (Charlotte TM)
Ultima (Terra TM)
You forgot Dualcast (Ludmille TM)

.n_n.

tuffymon

https://exviuswiki.com/Agrias

She will be the best full break user in the game for a several weeks. She also has protectga, and if you have a charlotte, you can do the Protectga/shellga in the first turn.

she also can equip swords and katanas, so you can do nice dual wield combo.

Finally, she could be fine in a mage-only party, because she have and skill that has confusion, so you can confuse the enemy and then bash with only magic (magic doesnt erase confusion)

Pretty nice in many regards, but oddly enough, the evolve mats are more expensive... Guess it's a small price to pay~

112 with autoprotect? wtf!

I'm foaming at the mouth here, 5 energy shy of leveling up, and than I'll have enough mats for Lightning...

hitmon

For those who have Lightning, is it better to go for the event Katana or her 6* upgrade? My day with Lightning hasn't come yet, but asking for a friend.

Valentus

For those who have Lightning, is it better to go for the event Katana or her 6* upgrade? My day with Lightning hasn't come yet, but asking for a friend.

both (?)

...If you have dual weild, go for the katana. If you dont, go for her 6star dominance.

tuffymon

Think he means first, evolving her would be higher priority imo, she can at least be leveling up while getting the rest of the mats for the weapon.

hitmon

both (?)

...If you have dual weild, go for the katana. If you dont, go for her 6star dominance.

Think he means first, evolving her would be higher priority imo, she can at least be leveling up while getting the rest of the mats for the weapon.

Sorry, I meant to ask which should be the priority since I don't think he will be able to get both before the event ends. He can barely do PRO difficulty with a strong friend. Thanks for the advice.

Sorry, I meant to ask which should be the priority since I don't think he will be able to get both before the event ends. He can barely do PRO difficulty with a strong friend. Thanks for the advice.

I'd go for the sword first if they can only get one. The mats to get to 6* will be available in the future, but the sword is probably a one time only deal. Maybe suggest using some lapis to refresh energy to try for both if it's available. Between that and quicker rank up refreshes from the event's energy/rank exp ratio, your friend might be able to get both. I guess it might be more lapis than it's worth if he can only do PRO difficulty. The rank exp alone might be worth it though.

tuffymon

I didn't have the experience to hit 100, but I did it! Lightning evolved.

I agree with ^ on going for sword first if indeed only 1 can be obtained.

Lyrian

This game has started feeling too much like an MMO treadmill. :/

Well... yes. But, what would you be doing if the opposite was true?

There is still 10 days left in the event. What would you be saying right now if everything was already obtained?

For example, I only have a small handful of tickets left to claim. Outside of the ludicrously priced special abilities for characters I will likely never possess, I will be "done" with this event in the next day or 2 max. And then what....?

What do you propose players do that want to play the game when all the content is complete because they voluntarily chose to consume that context too quickly?

tariniel

Awakened Lightning and all of banked cactuars only got her to 80/100. That last 20's gonna take a while isn't it?

Next up: Sword, Shield, Quartz, then tickets.

Muku

So, decided after gaining some more summoning tickets moving through story with the Chizuru 4* I got yesterday, and getting trash, I'd restart. Still gaining trash today sadly. Anytime a yellow shows up it's probably Luna or Shadow.

I've got a question though with regards to linking to a Facebook account. I feel like it wasn't really laid down well so I accidentally, at start of this whole thing, linked my main FB account with the alt account. Ended up making a secondary FB account and have it linked up to that one for now. Now, I'm in a bind on my main one. That I wanted to link to my main game.

When you go to Account -> Facebook and Login it says already authorized. Yep, cool. But then it says Existing Account Data "Would you like to sync existing data available to this device?" Does that mean the game I saved the first time when doing this reroll thing? And not the actual file I have this moment? So it would pull up the first time I linked it to rerolling for characters?

I really need to find out, as when I'm done with this alt account, I'd like to link it up to my alt FB account. But I don't want to potentially overwrite my own current save. This whole thing is screwy. And got me a bit frustrated.

hitmon

So, decided after gaining some more summoning tickets moving through story with the Chizuru 4* I got yesterday, and getting trash, I'd restart. Still gaining trash today sadly. Anytime a yellow shows up it's probably Luna or Shadow.

I've got a question though with regards to linking to a Facebook account. I feel like it wasn't really laid down well so I accidentally, at start of this whole thing, linked my main FB account with the alt account. Ended up making a secondary FB account and have it linked up to that one for now. Now, I'm in a bind on my main one. That I wanted to link to my main game.

When you go to Account -> Facebook and Login it says already authorized. Yep, cool. But then it says Existing Account Data "Would you like to sync existing data available to this device?" Does that mean the game I saved the first time when doing this reroll thing? And not the actual file I have this moment? So it would pull up the first time I linked it to rerolling for characters?

I really need to find out, as when I'm done with this alt account, I'd like to link it up to my alt FB account. But I don't want to potentially overwrite my own current save. This whole thing is screwy. And got me a bit frustrated.

When you sync the first time, that account overwrites whatever game you have going everytime you login with it and accept. If you want to re-roll, just login to that old account and then log off. You'll be able to start a fresh game.

If you want to save the new playthrough (to a facebook account), you'll need a new facebook account.

Muku

When you sync the first time, that account overwrites whatever game you have going everytime you login with it and accept. If you want to re-roll, just login to that old account and then log off. You'll be able to start a fresh game.

If you want to save the new playthrough (to a facebook account), you'll need a new facebook account.

Okay, thank you. So basically my alt account is screwed too. This is why I don't play mobile games usually. Ends up being a huge hassle. Seriously, what the hell. So basically first time connect save? Who the hell thought that up? Screw up and connect without realizing? Screwed. This is the worst system ever.

hitmon

Okay, thank you. So basically my alt account is screwed too. This is why I don't play mobile games usually. Ends up being a huge hassle. Seriously, what the hell. So basically first time connect save? Who the hell thought that up? Screw up and connect without realizing? Screwed. This is the worst system ever.

I agree it is terrible. The best thing to do is to not link it to a facebook account until it's a roll you like. You just need one facebook account to do the re-rolling.

Muku

I agree it is terrible. The best thing to do is to not link it to a facebook account until it's a roll you like. You just need one facebook account to do the re-rolling.

Yeah, but now I'll have to make a third account to link Alt. And that doesn't even count towards my actual MAIN FB account getting farked and linked. Because this stuff isn't self explanatory nor does it try to help you understand. Basically at the end of this I need a hundred FB accounts.

Jokes aside, is there a way they can unlink them? Or am I just screwed? Is it better just not to link at all now? :| Because this now means I can't even be on my ACTUAL FB page on my mobile devices because of this clusterfark.

CCIE

Banned
The Japanese system is better. Use a simple code to move between devices. And I tried starting over, but the only way that happens now is if I lose this account for some reason. Like facebook closes it down.

I still don't have everything I want. But what I have is good enough to smoke Elite, and that isn't too shabby. And I can finally sleep without worrying about losing energy. And I may have to buy that iTunes gift card

I loathe the damn advertisement on the home page now

And DAMN if the Advanced Colosseum isn't a joke. Tank basically required to clear some of that content

Muku

The Japanese system is better. Use a simple code to move between devices. And I tried starting over, but the only way that happens now is if I lose this account for some reason. Like facebook closes it down.

Pretty sure the US one has transfer code too. But not looking to move between devices so much as in case shit hits the fan. They say you can retrieve your stuff by reinstalling on the original device, but I'm wary about that already after their support 'help' I've gotten so far. I just don't want to lose progress. But then they do tell you once you do to link to a FB right away. *shifty eyes*

hitmon

Yeah, but now I'll have to make a third account to link Alt. And that doesn't even count towards my actual MAIN FB account getting farked and linked. Because this stuff isn't self explanatory nor does it try to help you understand. Basically at the end of this I need a hundred FB accounts.

Jokes aside, is there a way they can unlink them? Or am I just screwed? Is it better just not to link at all now? :| Because this now means I can't even be on my ACTUAL FB page on my mobile devices because of this clusterfark.

I don't think there is a way to unlink the Facebook account without customer support and I'm not even sure they if they are able to do it.

I still don't have everything I want. But what I have is good enough to smoke Elite, and that isn't too shabby. And I can finally sleep without worrying about losing energy. And I may have to buy that iTunes gift card

I loathe the damn advertisement on the home page now

And DAMN if the Advanced Colosseum isn't a joke. Tank basically required to clear some of that content

I wish they would move to the Japanese system, that sounds so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom