• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

I don't think there is a way to unlink the Facebook account without customer support and I'm not even sure they if they are able to do it.

I wish they would move to the Japanese system, that sounds so much better.

Okay, thank you so much for your help. Going to send a request and pray. I doubt they'll be able to help because their whole system sucks.

CCIE

Banned
Woohoo - got Gafgarrion to 5* with Lightning friends in the ELT Dungeon just running solo missions - 50K experience per round!! Just stocking up on currency for 6* mats at this point, and I'm hoping to be able to buy 30 of each. I think I can do so...

And as a FFT fan, Gaf's limit break makes me so damn happy

hitmon

Woohoo - got Gafgarrion to 5* with Lightning friends in the ELT Dungeon just running solo missions - 50K experience per round!! Just stocking up on currency for 6* mats at this point, and I'm hoping to be able to buy 30 of each. I think I can do so...

And as a FFT fan, Gaf's limit break makes me so damn happy

Congrats CCIE!

CCIE

Banned
Here is a tip for those looking to solo with Lightning friends... make absolutely CERTAIN they have Diabolos - or they cannot clear the dungeon solo. The only time I was able to do so, I was lucky enough to be leveling Charlotte (now 5* max BADASS), and she saved Lightning's bacon enough that the FL Lightning was able to SQUEAK out a victory

And the Behemoth owned me on the first try... these Colosseum bosses are absolutely no joke.

Malakhov

Banned
Here is a tip for those looking to solo with Lightning friends... make absolutely CERTAIN they have Diabolos - or they cannot clear the dungeon solo. The only time I was able to do so, I was lucky enough to be leveling Charlotte (now 5* max BADASS), and she saved Lightning's bacon enough that the FL Lightning was able to SQUEAK out a victory

I need to make some space on my friends list and get some of those Lightning friends, would make things easier. Hate the fact that if you to do a mistake in the ELT mode, you're doomed.

CCIE

Banned
Yes, Charlotte is my favorite character now. She has been absolutely indispensable in helping me to clear the ELT dungeon consistently ( if you make a mistake, you aren't totally screwed ), and the Colosseum content.

She now has the Escutcheon, and soon Chorizo will have a pretty new Katana to play with.

Lyrian

And the Behemoth owned me on the first try... these Colosseum bosses are absolutely no joke.

Grats on the leveled units! I'm still working on Charlotte myself.

Just got out of the Behemoth fight.... that was fun. Took me a minute to collect my jaw off the floor when I saw it spawn.

The trick is that
like the Roper, it's vulnerable to everything. No resistances at all. So blind and paralyze your way to victory. Heck, I was able to land poison on it as well for good measure.

CCIE

Banned
Thanks for the tip. Charlotte is just awesome in the ELT dungeon at 5* MAX. If perchance anything survives the first round ( i.e. you screw up), Shellga cuts down the damage EXPONENTIALLY, and she protects Lightning automatically to boot.

cute sprite. Not worth of stress of pull. Just like delita.

You could actually want do draw a couple agrias because you want so bad a powerfull great sword.

Right now in global:

Weapons:

Sword: Moon Sword (Delita TM)
Great Sword: Excalibur (Cecil TM) - Save the Queen (Agrias TM)
Katana: Sakurafubuki (Miyuki TM)
Projectile: Rising Sun (Locke TM)
Spear: Gungnir (Kain TM)
Staff: Magi Staff (Lenna TM)
Fist: Kaiser Knuckles (Xiao TM)

Armor:

Clothes: Brave Suit (Ramza TM) - Minerva Bustier (Celes TM (only equipable on female))
Heavy Armor: Maximilian (Vaan TM)
Hat: Black Cowl (Hayate TM)
Robe: Lordly Robe (Alma TM)
Accesory: Bracer (Gaffgarion TM) - Ribbon (Kefka TM)

Materias:

MAG+30% (Shanttoto TM)
HP+30% (Amarant TM)
MP+30% (Tellah TM)
ATK+20% DEF+20% HP+10% (Fender TM)
MAG+20% SPR+20% HP+10% (Juggler TM)
Machine Killer (Edgar TM)
Blade Mastery (Chizuru TM)
Dual Weild (Zidane TM)
Doublehanded (Bartz TM)
Equip Great Sword (Garland TM)
Equip Heavy Shield (Charlotte TM)
Ultima (Terra TM)
Dualcast (Ludmille TM)

Thanks for the list, I really appreciate it. Got Memu setup and installed from the reddit post and have the script running... been playing since soft launch and finally gonna be able to start farming TM's, wish I started then haha

Lyrian

Thanks for the tip. Charlotte is just awesome in the ELT dungeon at 5* MAX. If perchance anything survives the first round ( i.e. you screw up), Shellga cuts down the damage EXPONENTIALLY, and she protects Lightning automatically to boot.

That's why I'm working on her now.

As stuff gets harder, tanking and damage mitigation abilities are really needed. Badly lacking some damage mitigation beyond full break at the moment and it's going to bite me in the ass very soon in the Colosseum. Need those Royal Armlet + Shellga skills badly.

Rixa

If you really want a Lightning, I have an alternate account I can give you. Has about a third of the mats to awaken her, but I just cannot be bothered to mess with the alternate account anymore.

Alternate accounts with OP characters are nice and all but they don't bring the same sense of satisfaction as pulling those character in your main account.

Azuran - that is the conclusion I have come to. I will press forward with my primary account, and deal with what IT gives me.
I just grabbed my reroll dummy (shitty account) as alt and do whatever it gives :D.
Sofar only notable units I have (no rerolls done): Golbez (hooray), Chizuru (!), 3x Luna, 1x Zidane, about 20 units worth of crap. Since Iam not playing anything else (well PAD but it wont consume my time much) I have time to handle alt, just do whatever I want there, for example burn energy to Vortex.

Thanks to help of friendly Gafers here, I can sometime clear PRO with Chizuru (leveling her, now at 70) & getting nice rank exp.

The problem: I need more OP friends, stupid 6h (or something) cooldown in using friends again.

Alt ID: 955,360,696

Toss me a fr thank you :).

The Japanese system is better. Use a simple code to move between devices. And I tried starting over, but the only way that happens now is if I lose this account for some reason. Like facebook closes it down.t

I wish they would move to the Japanese system, that sounds so much better.

I think those JP transfer codes expire after some time (like 1 month or less).

hitmon

I just grabbed my reroll dummy (shitty account) as alt and do whatever it gives :D.
Sofar only notable units I have (no rerolls done): Golbez (hooray), Chizuru (!), 3x Luna, 1x Zidane, about 20 units worth of crap. Since Iam not playing anything else (well PAD but it wont consume my time much) I have time to handle alt, just do whatever I want there, for example burn energy to Vortex.

Thanks to help of friendly Gafers here, I can sometime clear PRO with Chizuru (leveling her, now at 70) & getting nice rank exp.

The problem: I need more OP friends, stupid 6h (or something) cooldown in using friends again.

Alt ID: 955,360,696

Toss me a fr thank you :).

I think those JP transfer codes expire after some time (like 1 month or less).

What happens after they expire, do you get new ones or are they just locked to the device?

CCIE

Banned
You can request a new code, and then you have a limited time to actually use it. Once you do, the saved game is no longer available on the primary device

CCIE

Banned
Rixa,

I am still playing my alt account, but not religiously... dailies, and daily pulls. Run the event for mats to awaken Lightning, etc.

Malakhov

Banned
I am as active on both accounts but I must admit, it is pretty intense. Not sure how long I will be able to hold this up, especially in events like these.

Dusky

Contemplating whether I should even bother pulling today. All I've managed to summon is Alma since the banner started.

Contemplating whether I should even bother pulling today. All I've managed to summon is Alma since the banner started.
At least you got one banner unit, I've gotten nothing but Kains and crap

I don't think I've ever gotten one good unit from the daily, it's always been a rage ticket pull that got me something good or the last 11 pull that gave me Exdeath.

bonkeng

I'm active on both of my accounts too. But I'm considering dropping my main completely and focus my time on my alt. There's no way my main can catch up to my alt now.

Even though I dropped some cash on my main, it hasn't had any good pulls since pulling WoL on his banner.

My alt is completely f2p but is getting all the good pulls.

It's just a little difficult for me to let go of my main because I made much more effort on it than on my alt. But it's getting tiresome playing both now with all these events.

Malakhov

Banned
It's just a little difficult for me to let go of my main because I made much more effort on it than on my alt. But it's getting tiresome playing both now with all these events.

Yes, it's very time consuming. Especially in this event or the mogcakes.

You got your Lightning and Delita on your Alt?

UrSuLeTzU

I need to make some space on my friends list and get some of those Lightning friends, would make things easier. Hate the fact that if you to do a mistake in the ELT mode, you're doomed.

That is no longer the case! I messed around with Lightning solo runs a bit today and found something very useful. I only had a 440 atk Light with full Diabolos, my 345 mag Kefka and a 3 star Alma(I fed another 3 star Alma by accident this morning, fuuuuuck :(). Long story short, I messed up at some point and I was on the point of wiping. In my desperation I tried all kinds of things to try and reset to the begining and I actually found a method that works: when you screw up but are still alive you just have to put the phone in airplane mode, go back and die then close the app, turn airplane mode off and you will be returned to round 1.
This is something similar to the FFRK scum reset but hey, if it reduces my frustration levels while playing this game, I'm fine with it/

Dusky

I'm active on both of my accounts too. But I'm considering dropping my main completely and focus my time on my alt. There's no way my main can catch up to my alt now.

Even though I dropped some cash on my main, it hasn't had any good pulls since pulling WoL on his banner.

My alt is completely f2p but is getting all the good pulls.

Which account did you pull Delita on?

Malakhov

Banned
That is no longer the case! I messed around with Lightning solo runs a bit today and found something very useful. I only had a 440 atk Light with full Diabolos, my 345 mag Kefka and a 3 star Alma(I fed another 3 star Alma by accident this morning, fuuuuuck :(). Long story short, I messed up at some point and I was on the point of wiping. In my desperation I tried all kinds of things to try and reset to the begining and I actually found a method that works: when you screw up but are still alive you just have to put the phone in airplane mode, go back and die then close the app, turn airplane mode off and you will be returned to round 1.
This is something similar to the FFRK scum reset but hey, if it reduces my frustration levels while playing this game, I'm fine with it/

Hmm, doubt this is legal, no?

bonkeng

Yes, it's very time consuming. Especially in this event or the mogcakes.

You got your Lightning and Delita on your Alt?

Yeah. Both Lightning and Delita are in my alt. And got all the relevant units through dailies, including Delita.

It's just crazy how my alt keeps pulling these units while my main gets all the Shadows and the Sabins and the Penelos.

Which account did you pull Delita on?

Alt :/

UrSuLeTzU

Hmm, doubt this is legal, no?

This could happen naturally too, albeit not very often so if they don't change anything in how the save system works I don't see what the problem is. I also tried memu and it seems if you start the game on the emulator and then switch back yo your phone, the rounds are reset as well. This is very interesting, Gumi definitely did something to the save system with this latest version.

Malakhov

Banned
Yeah. Both Lightning and Delita are in my alt. And got all the relevant units through dailies, including Delita.

It's just crazy how my alt keeps pulling these units while my main gets all the Shadows and the Sabins and the Penelos.

If I would of pulled Lightning and Delita on my alt, I think I'd be done with my main besides loging in for dailies.

Hayate and Shantotto for daily pulls. Guess I can't complain.

tuffymon

Sadly, doesn't sound like it's an alt anymore... Aren't you like the only one who pulled a Delita >.>?

bonkeng

If I would of pulled Lightning and Delita on my alt, I think I'd be done with my main besides loging in for dailies.

Hayate and Shantotto for daily pulls. Guess I can't complain.

Yeah. That's why I'm seriously considering dropping my main. Maybe throw it in a giveaway thread at reddit or something.

Sadly, doesn't sound like it's an alt anymore... Aren't you like the only one who pulled a Delita >.>?

Not sure. But no one seemed to care about pulling him anyway. I know I didn't try to chase Delita. But still thankful that I got him.

Dailies: finally got Alma! On both accounts. Yay.

Dusky

Damn son. I think you can safely drop your main when you're ready lol, if you even call it your main now!

This could happen naturally too, albeit not very often so if they don't change anything in how the save system works I don't see what the problem is. I also tried memu and it seems if you start the game on the emulator and then switch back yo your phone, the rounds are reset as well. This is very interesting, Gumi definitely did something to the save system with this latest version.

Gumi have been known to ban people for doing this. This is just another way of reseting the level.

tuffymon

I work night shifts so missed your posts today, how did Lightning progress?

She's a happy healthy level 84 with the best I can muster until she manages 100~

Delita I wouldn't think would have a huge following anyhow >.>; (even if he was the first 6 star), but is clearly in Lightning's shadow...

Rixa

This could happen naturally too, albeit not very often so if they don't change anything in how the save system works I don't see what the problem is.This is very interesting, Gumi definitely did something to the save system with this latest version.

Gumi have been known to ban people for doing this. This is just another way of reseting the level.

In JPBE they(SE / Alim) banned people from doing this. They abused it in Enhanced Maze event (we talked about this in earlier thread) to get all rewards.

Malakhov

Banned
Damn son. I think you can safely drop your main when you're ready lol, if you even call it your main now!
Agree.

The problem I have with my two accounts is:

Main account: WoL, Bartz, Garland, Exdeath, Tellah, Lenna are the noticables + a lot others

Alt account: CoD, Vaan, Firion, Exdeath, Kefka, Lenna and I use Charlotte as my tank.

I dont have a clear cut winner and both accounts are fun to play. If I ever pull a Lightning or Orlandu on one, it will probably become my main.

Flambe

Galuf

Not a single decent character this banner yet zz. Ah well, blow my bad luck now and save good luck for other banners amirite that is how gambling works

bonkeng

Agree.

The problem I have with my two accounts is:

Main account: WoL, Bartz, Garland, Exdeath, Tellah, Lenna are the noticables + a lot others

Alt account: CoD, Vaan, Firion, Exdeath, Kefka, Lenna and I use Charlotte as my tank.

I dont have a clear cut winner and both accounts are fun to play. If I ever pull a Lightning or Orlandu or one, it will probably become my main.

Wow. Those units are pretty even.

Mine is too lopsided.

Main: WoL, Chizuru, Cecil, CoD x2, ExDeath x2, Kefka, Lenna. TMs Excalibur, Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuke, Dual Wield, Barrage.

Alt: Lightning, Delita, WoL x3, Chizuru, Cecil, CoD x2, Exdeath, Garland, Bartz, Firion x3, Vaan, Terra, Kefka, Garnet. TMs Excalibur, Doublehand, Barrage.

I know this would've been an easy decision for everyone. But i did much more TM grinding on my main.

UrSuLeTzU

In JPBE they(SE / Alim) banned people from doing this. They abused it in Enhanced Maze event (we talked about this in earlier thread) to get all rewards.

I don't plan to abuse this but when I ocasionally screw up I'm going to use this, it probably won't even register and if they ban my account for using this a couple of times a week or a month then so be it.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily: Galuf.

Made over 1000 Auracite in the last 24 hours. Must. keep. going.

Lightning is almost lvl 80 so I can use dual wield soon. If only I had some above average gear to give her other than Murasame. It's a high priority once this event is over.

damn I love Charlotte, I defintiely would've taken a loss from the boss Ogre and the bears in colossuem if I didn't bring her

oh and I GOT ANOTHER KAIN

Malakhov

Banned
Wow. Those units are pretty even.

Mine is too lopsided.

Main: WoL, Chizuru, Cecil, CoD x2, ExDeath x2, Kefka, Lenna. TMs Excalibur, Blade Mastery, Sakurafubuke, Dual Wield, Barrage.

Alt: Lightning, Delita, WoL x3, Chizuru, Cecil, CoD x2, Exdeath, Garland, Bartz, Firion x3, Vaan, Terra, Kefka, Garnet. TMs Excalibur, Doublehand, Barrage.

I know this would've been an easy decision for everyone. But i did much more TM grinding on my main.

Your Alt account is loaded, it would easily become my main but I can understand the hesitation because of all the time and money spent on your main.

Xion86

Oh no....so this morning I realised I forgot to get my daily 50 lapis yesterday :O It was around 5 minutes to 9am UK time and did 3 story quests during breakfast and didn't get the quest complete, then realised it wasn't 9am yet when it rolls over. Checked the quests and still had the 2 explorations left to do...and only had 1 minute left until I realised. Anyway, there is my random story for the day. I don't think I've missed the 50 lapis daily since launch, so was a bit of an odd feeling :p

Anyway...daily 250 pull...GOLD!....Kain...another day begins :)

KeRaSh

So I got the katana, the shield and the first two tiers of tickets. Not sure I want to grind for the final ticket tier, though. The upgrade materials are exclusive for every character, right? So Cecil for example will use different materials? In that case I might as well stop grinding as religiously as I've been doing since the event started.
It is highly unlikely that I'll pull Lightning but if I do I'd definitely kick myself if I didn't get the materials when I had the chance. 8k shards is a lot of farming, though...

Also, daily pull was Shadow...

bonkeng

Wtf, I didn't know Elemental Chains works regardless of the element we are using?

That means Firaga can chain with Blizaga and Thundaga?

Discussion on reddit.

Xion86

I dont know since my laptop is closed when Iam sleeping / out of home. I dont use pc at all to play BE.

Ah okay no worries :) I use my iPad Air 2 to play FFBE on the most, and occasionally on my phone when I'm on the go somewhere. I've just been using Nox at night for Earth Shrine grinding, currently had 3 Shantottos, Kefka and Zidane.

Memu seems to work really well so far, faster and less sluggish as well and just as easy to use as Nox

I'll give it a try when I get home, thanks.

If you really want a Lightning, I have an alternate account I can give you. Has about a third of the mats to awaken her, but I just cannot be bothered to mess with the alternate account anymore. She's awesome, but I have a life. And two accounts is just a bastard to maintain - I'm starting to burn out.

The account is friends with virtually everyone in here.

I knew the alt account wouldn't last long for you :p Didn't see how you would cope with managing both, with everything else going on in life too. I can just about manage the one account, there is so much I want to do on it too. I was like that with MMORPG games years ago as well, I could never do alts, always focused on my main and just getting as much done in the game as I could.

Finally Alma.

Congrats! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom