• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I'm probably going to use my Trust Moogles on DualCast. I don't have a Zidane, and only have one of Ludmille anyway
I'll probably do the same.

I've kind of been saving them, until I got closer and using them won't immediately get me a TM, but they're beginning to be a space issue for me, and it'll bring my Ludmille really close to 100%.

Syntsui

2 of my Ludmilles are close to 50% and the third one still has to get to 10%. In the end I'll fuse this last one to finish it quickly, with the battalion of mages with dual cast in the future, it's just not that absurd to do this IMO.

Now when I get Dualwield, oh boy... I'll farm every single one of them, all my Moogles will be stored until I pull a Zidane.

Whizkid7

Okay, I need to get seriously back into making Hero Rings with all the DPS I have now. What's the best place to farm the megacrysts I need?

I'll probably do the same.

I've kind of been saving them, until I got closer and using them won't immediately get me a TM, but they're beginning to be a space issue for me, and it'll bring my Ludmille really close to 100%.

Do not, I repeat do not blow them ALL on DC. You very may well get Zidane, took me over 4 months to get the only one I ever pulled.

CCIE

Banned
Valentus - I am doing the same thing. I am back up over 16K lapis now, and I was down below 14K. The interesting thing is that if I were to just concentrate on TM farming, and do four of them each day, plus dailies, I could do my daily summon for free. Think I'm going to do that after the initial run today to get my lapis back up.

Did they add additional story? I still haven't finished the first part of the Olderian content, but I would push ahead for Carbuncle

Dandte

Who needs Refia...i mean
AlNGC4D.jpg

From 1900 lapi now im in 4900. And i just did all the first land and exp vortex.

Similar! I'm from around 2850 up to 4370 doing the exp chamber quests and all of the story mission quests. I'm just finishing up the volcano quests for lapis, then I'll be done with the first island (Grandshelt). This is nuts.

It's also giving me some time to do manual TM farming with my 4 Lunas to maybe, hopefully, get some headway on getting barrage for DKC.

I will pull 11 tomorrow for Elza and Tilith. Well, I'll do a daily pull, run for some karma, get summon tickets, THEN pull 11 if I don't get either of them from the daily and tickets.

tuffymon

All this lapis from the story is disgusting... In a good way of course... Think I'll take the first 5k gained and just increase all my limits when I'm home.

CCIE

Banned
Holy crap it takes a LOT to kill Refia in the Arena. Just went six rounds trying to do so, and the witch poisoned my ENTIRE team in the first round

Won anyway...

So I will hold off on the mission Lapis for now I am almost back up to 30k so I have no need for it at the moment but it's nice to have a backup that I can go to when needed.

chrono01

I love that Xande was bugged, I finally finished ELT (with Zera's Lightning) and beat Xande in one turn. Then I went back afterwards, since I wanted to Libra him as well as grab the last treasure chest for the Golden Rod, and beat him again in a single turn with Valentus's CoD. Trust Moogle get!

Now to look forward to tomorrow's event. I just wish the banner had better rates, really not excited for the ~2% chance to get any of the base 4*.

It's my birthday tomorrow, so maybe the game will reward me with a Tilith on my first daily.

robotuw

Yaaaayyy! Just got my first fully-farmed TM: Blade Mastery. No dupe fusing or moogles, just good old-fashioned Earth Shrine. Lightning goes up to 551 atk and takes one step closer to OP. Zidane and Terra are up next, both above 90%.

I opened up some friend slots to celebrate: 911,468,888. Add me if you haven't already!

Dandte

What're you saving up for? :)

And really, I have one spot left and EVERYONE has me?! GOOD GOD

I love that Xande was bugged, I finally finished ELT (with Zera's Lightning) and beat Xande in one turn. Then I went back afterwards, since I wanted to Libra him as well as grab the last treasure chest for the Golden Rod, and beat him again in a single turn with Valentus's CoD. Trust Moogle get!

Now to look forward to tomorrow's event. I just wish the banner had better rates, really not excited for the ~2% chance to get any of the base 4*.

It's my birthday tomorrow, so maybe the game will reward me with a Tilith on my first daily.

Send a request to chilly...meownite!

Still missing Chrono. I should get through that list this weekend.

What're you saving up for? :)

And really, I have one spot left and EVERYONE has me?! GOOD GOD

Orlandu/Tidus are my most desired units but they are both far off so I don't know. I will probably do at least a single 11 pull in every banner if it has at least one desirable unit. At this point though I have my bases covered for future proof. If I just stopped now and never rolled again I would just use an Exdeath/Refia/Luneth/Cecil and CoD/WoL team depending on what is needed. With Arc/Tellah/Kefka as extra Mages if I need a Mage team for something.

Yaaaayyy! Just got my first fully-farmed TM: Blade Mastery. No dupe fusing or moogles, just good old-fashioned Earth Shrine. Lightning goes up to 551 atk and takes one step closer to OP. Zidane and Terra are up next, both above 90%.

I opened up some friend slots to celebrate: 911,468,888. Add me if you haven't already!

Congrats, thats exciting! Added you!

chrono01

Still missing Chrono. I should get through that list this weekend.
Wait, we're not friends? We need to correct that!

I'll send you a request in a bit, assuming you have room.

Congrats man!

I'm still working on my first "legit" TM. I did get a few from Friend Point drops though.

So I just noticed that the monster guide now doesn't show anything if you used Libra on it. Just says "done" but no extra information or maybe I just can't see it....

Dandte

Wait, we're not friends? We need to correct that!

I'll send you a request in a bit, assuming you have room.

Congrats man!

I'm still working on my first "legit" TM. I did get a few from Friend Point drops though.

Added you and Mr. Robot and Chilly. Really need to go through the gaf list.

200.gif

Syntsui

When Tilith received her 6* in Japan, was it in a banner with less 4* base characters to compete?

Because if that's not the case, as much as the rates are fucked up, this will be the best chance to get her ever anyway.

I really don't want to spend lapis on this fucked up banner, but I just can't not have Tilith.

When Tilith received her 6* in Japan, was it in a banner with less 4* base characters to compete?

Because if that's not the case, as much as the rates are fucked up, this will be the best chance to get her ever anyway.

I really don't want to spend lapis on this fucked up banner, but I just can't not have Tilith.

The second JPN BF banner had the same units as this one (Minus Elza obviously) and they added Vargas who was a base 5*.

chrono01

All I remember is the girl from "GoodGirlGaming" summoning on Tilith's banner, and getting a ridiculous amount of her. I believe she got three Tilith in a single 10+1 pull. But then, I'm pretty sure they had the crystal change implemented at that time, so maybe that's why.

I'll do my daily summons, but I'm not multi-pulling. The next time I multi-pull will be when we have the crystal change, so if I have to wait a year for it, then I will. I've gotten more troll goldc crystals during the recent FFIII banner (actually nine of them, and not a single 4* base character), I'm not going to trust/expect anything decent from them anytime soon.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Been so busy today I know I lost NRG from being maxed out. Kinda sad.

2. Arena is fun. Going first is vital if you're up against a good squad. AoE is EVERYTHING.

3. Gonna 'bank' story quest lapis for better future banners.

4. Just so pleased about all the new touches today, from the way crystals look, the way the arena is designed and handled, the summon tickets, the story missions, everything. It just looks so GOOD.

5. Don't think I'm going to pull the next banner at all. Will probably burn up my remaining lapis tonight before reset for one last shot at Luneth. Maybe I'll get a few good TMs out of the deal.

6. Anyone, besides maybe Valentus, actually EXCITED for the new mog farming? I'm kinda ehhhhh on it though I obviously will go for it. Just have so many other things to do, not the least of which is getting that Rising Sun to make my CoD worth it.

1. Been so busy today I know I lost NRG from being maxed out. Kinda sad.

2. Arena is fun. Going first is vital if you're up against a good squad. AoE is EVERYTHING.

3. Gonna 'bank' story quest lapis for better future banners.

4. Just so pleased about all the new touches today, from the way crystals look, the way the arena is designed and handled, the summon tickets, the story missions, everything. It just looks so GOOD.

5. Don't think I'm going to pull the next banner at all. Will probably burn up my remaining lapis tonight before reset for one last shot at Luneth. Maybe I'll get a few good TMs out of the deal.

6. Anyone, besides maybe Valentus, actually EXCITED for the new mog farming? I'm kinda ehhhhh on it though I obviously will go for it. Just have so many other things to do, not the least of which is getting that Rising Sun to make my CoD worth it.

I'm really only excited about the new Mog farm because it seems like it might be the fastest one to get everything so far because of the Metal Gods and bonus from banner units.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Speaking of the banner, the new bonus structure for clearing with specific units on the banner and the bonuses in the arena are 100% gifts to people who pull every banner, and thus a big accelerator for whales. I can't complain, just noting.

bsej87

Decided to finally try Crystal Tower and got to Xande. Did 1/3 of his health the first round and again on the second. Feeling pretty confident he'd die on turn 3 and then he cast meteor and 1-shotted my whole team. Welp.

robotuw

HA! Damn whale tried to trick me in the arena. Had Lenna as the leader but then 4 Lightnings as backup. Beat his ass anyway and didn't even lose a unit.

Lyrian

I have to ask, because no one seems to be addressing this:

Why is everyone so sure that the rates on the BF banner are going to be so hideous?

Yes, there are 3 4* base units, but there are 0 3* base units.

Does everyone think that without any base 3 units, the banner will have a 95% miss rate?

Kouriozan

Been a while since I cleaned my friend list, too, so I got 7 free spots.

Time to add me if you haven't : 464,761,570

Currently running a 541 ATK Lightning but if I get a strong event units I'll put it for the bonus drops.

Lyrian

Found out completely by accident (tap the chest in the middle of the board) that the reward for filling in the entire arena medal board is a 3K point LB burst pot.

Nice.

Valentus

I have to ask, because no one seems to be addressing this:

Why is everyone so sure that the rates on the BF banner are going to be so hideous?

Yes, there are 3 4* base units, but there are 0 3* base units.

Does everyone think that without any base 3 units, the banner will have a 95% miss rate?

The last banner that has only 4star base units was the fencer banner.

The rates was 3.33% each

So adding a 5star base unit i dont think her rate Will Be 1%

LucaMac

So xande kinda sucks now? And no more Dragons??? Thank god i farmed those 300 megacite.

Was about to say. Did two full runs and no dragons. Annoyed I didn't do more now.

On the bright side it seems that all you have to do to win an arena battle is not lose. Team of 5 Cecil's to the rescue...

...Seriously though. Met a scary team and looked like I was going to lose. Just Cecil left. Defend for three turns. Win.

Edit: Also, what's the deal with the Tough Pots etc? Is there a limit to use or anything? Would be silly if you could give Cecil 20K+ HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom