• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
I got like 20 spots open after I deleted a lot of inactive people so feel free to add me if you want. I want as many GAFfers are possible!

unrealist

Can we feed a mix of stat pots to a unit .. for example Cecil with DEF and ATK?

Is it limited to the number of pots we can feed or limited by stats (i.e we can feed different pots till every stat is capped)?

Syntsui

So u get more rank for fighting higher ratios? Or is it all the same? I haven't been paying attn

You get a bigger multiplier, only.

Congratulations PantherLotus!! :D I'll get it tomorrow. Off to sleep now. Been a great day in the game, fantastic update and noticed some small changes I really liked too.

I've also deleted 10 non-GAF randoms so have some free spots! Add me if you already haven't done so:

Xion - Rank 70 - Luneth as Leader

I got like 20 spots open after I deleted a lot of inactive people so feel free to add me if you want. I want as many GAFfers are possible!

Added both of you.

Rokuren

You can see the max amounts you can give to some units on exviuswiki or reddit one.
Here's what it looks like for Cecil :

w4K5UoL.png

It also add them to the base stats, meaning any % increase ability will be even more effective.

Can we feed a mix of stat pots to a unit .. for example Cecil with DEF and ATK?

Is it limited to the number of pots we can feed or limited by stats (i.e we can feed different pots till every stat is capped)?

Each character has a limit per stat that goes up by rank.

Muku

These crashes in game.. they are driving me bonkers.

Got to end of exploration. It's a boss, want to fight? Yes. Black screen. Crash. Yeah, it's the crash boss again

Whales

Banned
*sees an arc leader*
"oh, this one is gonna be easyyyyy"
*arc leader with a team of CoD, lightning, refia, Cecil*

I was baited ;-;

also acrew osmose, its like the CPUs are ultra smart and use it turn 1 on my Luna right away

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Did they change how Cover works?

I thought your units only covered when they didn't attack that turn? My Cecil seems to be protecting even when he attacked that turn.

???

Shouta

Did they change how Cover works?

I thought your units only covered when they didn't attack that turn? My Cecil seems to be protecting even when he attacked that turn.

???

They always have a chance of covering when your other characters are attacked. It isn't related to his actual turn.

Shouta

Anyone know anything about Shantotto's exclusive gear JP got?

Shanttoto's Gear is this stuff

Iridal Staff - 18 ATK, 82 MAG, Auto-Regen
Gold Hairpin 10% HP, 10% MP, 20% MAG
Tactician Magician's Coat - 10% HP, 10% MP, 30 MAG, 30 DEF, 40 MND/SPR

I didn't bother crafting these because I wasn't gonna use Shantotto very much, lol. Maybe if she got a 6-star like she deserves!

Anyway, I got Alma's Robe of Lords and Y'shtola's Crystal of Knowledge (or however it's translated) this week. Caster TMs ahoy.

Celegus

These "kill the boss with an esper" missions are pretty rough. I guess it's time to level up Rydia? Even Golbez with +30% EVO only did 10k damage with elemental weakness.

Syntsui

i just beat a maxed Lightning / CoD / Cecil / Kefka / Rosa team and i feel like i could take on ANYTHING
You can!

Shanttoto's Gear is this stuff

Iridal Staff - 18 ATK, 82 MAG, Auto-Regen
Gold Hairpin 10% HP, 10% MP, 20% MAG
Tactician Magician's Coat - 10% HP, 10% MP, 30 MAG, 30 DEF, 40 MND/SPR

I didn't bother crafting these because I wasn't gonna use Shantotto very much, lol. Maybe if she got a 6-star like she deserves!

Anyway, I got Alma's Robe of Lords and Y'shtola's Crystal of Knowledge (or however it's translated) this week. Caster TMs ahoy.
Isn't she viable with her Godlike JA-spells? :(

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Two pulls:

1. IT'S BLUE. IT'S ARTEMIOS!!! :|

2. IT'S BLUE. IT'S BLUE! IT'S GOLD?? IT'S REFIA wait this is actually great and i'd love to have another fuck yes, thank you gumi

Celegus

I hate Cecil... he was dead and still jumped in front of someone AND blocked the attacks... like w t f man, try hard.

That's the most annoying thing for sure. Dies to the first hit of my barrage but tanks the other 7 just for fun and then I have to wait another turn. Happens all the time, hopefully it gets fixed.

Shouta

You can!

Isn't she viable with her Godlike JA-spells? :(

Who knows, maybe? Altema doesn't have a score for her because folks haven't done anything, lol. I just didn't bother because I have Exdeath, Majin Fina, etc. She seems poewrful enough and could be a nice character to go with Delita and the story mage we get later though.

tuffymon

That's the most annoying thing for sure. Dies to the first hit of my barrage but tanks the other 7 just for fun and then I have to wait another turn. Happens all the time, hopefully it gets fixed.

I hate that too, but I literally had him die right before I did my barrage fiesta... (I know for a fact due to the overkill on him) and still jumped and took all 8 barrages for another person...

Muku

Since I put Luneth as my leader the other day, them friend requests be rolling in. Seems like a lot of Spanish folks as well as folks from Asia. Sorry guys. GAF first. Always.

On a side note.. TWO... MORE....LEVELS..... /cry And that's just to cap Luneth at 5*. I have his mats already from last event. Then 6*. THEN CACTAUR FROM THIS NEW EVENT. I WILL HAVE DE POWERFUL LUNETH

Celegus

magic chaining completely murderizes teams in Arena

only problem is they suck on defense i'm far too lazy to keep changing teams

I'm still kinda fuzzy on the whole defense part. Are you penalized at all for having your team get killed? Or rewarded if they manage to win?

Pejo

I feel like Arena is way too easy. They really need to bump up the AI's selection of skills used. Watching Arc cast a single Blizzard 1 spell on me just feels really wrong. not to mention a dual wield CoD can pretty much cleanup any non-Cecil team in 2 rounds.

It's cool that it's accessible, but the way it is currently, it all comes down to how many refreshes you want to use/how close you stay on top of your orbs. I really expected more.

Anyways, with all these missions, I feel like the game has SO much to do, and I'm still not even done leveling CoD, Luneth and Refia. Now that we're getting so much free lapis, I might burn some on refreshes this weekend, depending on how the grind goes with the new event.

Lyrian

These "kill the boss with an esper" missions are pretty rough. I guess it's time to level up Rydia? Even Golbez with +30% EVO only did 10k damage with elemental weakness.

That seems weak, especially if Golbez is maxed out?

Don't use any espers except Ramuh or Shiva for damage. Damage scaling sucks on Siren/Ifrit because of bad casting stats on those espers.

Lyrian

When do Arena rewards reset? I started getting the daily rewards again but reset is in 1:45h, right?

It's weird, because I already got my next day's set of daily rewards already from it.

Someone on Reddit suggested that accidentally, Arena reset is tied to midnight GMT, which was hours ago.

KeRaSh

It's weird, because I already got my next day's set of daily rewards already from it.

Someone on Reddit suggested that accidentally, Arena reset is tied to midnight GMT, which was hours ago.

I guess I'll take it!

Does anyone have a refreshed MEMU Earth Shrine macro? I'm kind of afraid that I won't set it up the way so it doesn't accidentally drain all my Lapis by hitting a spot I'm not supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom