• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do like me and hoard them as much as possible, don't this look good :p

7z5FlLvl.jpg

You and me both baby!

Just got my PSPro!! The future is now!

EDarkness

So exviuswiki updates the mog King rewards a d now they put metal gigantuar?

Still no lb pots :sadface:

Awww...no LB Pots? Damn, I bought all of them last time and was hoping they'd have more this time. :(

I have four Trust Moogles that I have no idea what to do with. I'll probably get another one with this banner, too, but what to do with five of them? I guess the best thing about this coming banner is that I'm going to be able to get another earring! Woot!

Kouriozan

Is there a way to keep track? Or is it more: oh, can't fuse any more guess I maxed.

When you select a pot to fuse to your units, it show how much you already gave it.
In a future UI update, we'll be able to direct see that without needing to fuse, like this (far right column) :

43GYH0S.png

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Thinking the strat is to use the corresponding pot with the best unit in that category, right?

So DEF pots for Cecil, MAG pots for Arc/Kefka, ATK pots for Luneth/Lightning, etc.

shorter: specialization is the key.

(speaking of -- everyone saw wiki split support rankings into buff and debuff? great reminder that i have N E I T H E R lololo)

Xion86

Damn I love the Arena so much!

CoD 96 now, so close. Refia or Arc next hmm...I think Refia as I'm quite fond of Kefka and his Hyperdrive!

Kouriozan

Refia 60/80, already have everything to awake her
CoD 80/80, missing a few mats for her awakening
Cecil 82/100

Yep, I'll need a hefty amount of Gigantuars.

Thinking the strat is to use the corresponding pot with the best unit in that category, right?

So DEF pots for Cecil, MAG pots for Arc/Kefka, ATK pots for Luneth/Lightning, etc.

shorter: specialization is the key.

(speaking of -- everyone saw wiki split support rankings into buff and debuff? great reminder that i have N E I T H E R lololo)
and all these damn 5 star physical attackers, only got CoD.

it aint right i tell ya, at least I know Firion will have his day.

Syntsui

Chart is wrong, its 34 ATK and 26 DEF for 6* max.

Refia 60/80, already have everything to awake her
CoD 80/80, missing a few mats for her awakening
Cecil 82/100

Yep, I'll need a hefty amount of Gigantuars.

You will have a few for change if we receive 100.

Edit: Wait... no no, you still have all the way up to CoD lol. Yeah, it won't be nearly enough.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Damn I love the Arena so much!

CoD 96 now, so close. Refia or Arc next hmm...I think Refia as I'm quite fond of Kefka and his Hyperdrive!

I see your 96 and raise you 100!!!

I wish I could say I was disciplined and only Maranda'd him up, but #aintnobodygottimeforthat.

What's funny is that I literally just had to make the same decision between the very same units. Wanna guess?

Picked Refia. 6 stars are better than 5. And I have 2 Kefkas, a Kuja, and an ExDeath already. Arc can wait!!

Xion86

Congratulations PantherLotus!! :D I'll get it tomorrow. Off to sleep now. Been a great day in the game, fantastic update and noticed some small changes I really liked too.

I've also deleted 10 non-GAF randoms so have some free spots! Add me if you already haven't done so:

Xion - Rank 70 - Luneth as Leader

c-murph

2 Barrages is ideal, there is absolutely no situation where you will need more than 2.

But I'm working on a third... I have Fencer, WoL, Vann. I want each of them with Barrage/DW. Kefka and Refia get Ultima/DC.

Between CoD 6* and the Halloween event gear Arena's been a breeze. Since I don't have Luneth maxed out yet, 1st turn AoE atk down + silence from CoD followed by the Halloween mask damage + paralyze skill pretty much completely shuts down enemy teams. The only danger so far comes from enemy CoDs.

Just Revive CoD. Dead first turn.

Can PvP be cheesed by closing the game like the Colosseum?

The game crashed on me during a battle. I reopened it and it said I lost. Fuck. Ruin my winning steak.

Syntsui

Ex-Death's Meteor would be much more insteresting it were a ''real'' PvP mode. Right now with this stupid AI it's just overkill. And as far as defensive matches go, what are the chances of the AI dualcasting it? All things considered, it will be a guaranteed win everytime, no doubt,

CCIE

Banned
Damn, hit the claim all by accident, and now I have 200 NRG to burn. Scripting TMR, and let it run..

Damn, damn, damn

scarlet

I saw disverger on arena so i picked him :p
It takes more than 5/6 turns. It's a draw. He still had Luneth and CoD, I still had ExDeath, Cecil and Chizu

Guys.....

Osmose drains all the mp of a unit. Without mp a unit in arena is just like a Dead unit

I did this

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
So far my strat has been:

Round 1
-- Focus from Cecil
-- ATK break + silence from COD
-- silence + blind from Kefka
-- Thundaga from Kuja (for chaining)
-- I got a Lullaby on my Charlotte and it hits 1-3 units pretty consistently

Round 2
-- Curaja from Cecil, otherwise attack
-- Thundaga Chain from CoD / Kefka / Kuja
-- Charlotte as a floater with extra attack or shellga or lullaby again

Repeat. Just took down some pretty fucking full 6* teams.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
hmm, you made me wonder, is it actually possible to get a huge/amazing success from tm moogles?

Using 5 of them and getting an amazing success would be insane

AFAIK 'great success' and 'amazing success' only applies to exp. I got a couple 'great success!' on TM moogles before and only got the 10%. Maybe it changes, I don't know. Or maybe it's different for arena pots.

Jeffrey

bioga and halloween lid trolling is the best.

btw: im still not done with ADV Colloseum (on s-4). should i focus on finishing those first outside of doing the 5 arena dailies?

tariniel

Anyone else getting double arena rewards? How does this work?

When the update went live this morning I got all 5 rewards, lapis, ether, star quartz, potion, lapis, and claimed them all.

In the last 3 arena wins (at streak 13-15) I'm getting them again, I just got lapis, ether, star quartz rewards. I expect I'll get another potion and lapis when I get another 2 orbs.

Supposed to happen?

Also yeah my arena team is pretty cheesy. I have Tellah to cast Raise on the CoD that almost everyone has, or Recall for chance at Death. Kefka has Boo! which is AoE damage and paralyze or he can do osmose, etc. Lightning is just a monster and then I have Vaan and Lenna for support/breaks. It's a lot of fun. I only came close to losing once when I ran into a party with four 6* units and it ended up in a slugfest between my Lightning and their Lenneth, which I barely won.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
CHILLY JUST ACTING LIKE TM'ING ULTIMA AINT THE BIGGEST SHIT!! Hell yes!

-- what is everyone's biggest arena ranking points win? 122 is my max, going up against a 1.06.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom