• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running through Grandshelt again for Lapis with my TM team... spent 3 Moogles on Zidane, and Dual Wield AND Gungnir are now in sight. I'll be elated to NOT see Zidane on my TM farming team ever again.

... I'll just stay up for the maybe-Tilith-even-though-I-don't-need-her draw.

Pejo

Does anyone have a new overnight foolproof Memu Macro? Since they added the missions, the ones I have won't work.

Finally got Arc. Got all FF3 units finally! Just kidding, no Luneth but I'm doing 1 daily for this lame banner and thats it.

Fuck a Tillith, ima work on this dualcast for Refia and Im good

Kouriozan

Reposting sonce I had 0 friend request so far x)
Been a while since I cleaned my friend list, too, so I got 7 free spots.

Time to add me if you haven't : 464,761,570

Currently running a 541 ATK Lightning but if I get a strong event units I'll put it for the bonus drops.

leehom

This is boo boo. Last three arena fights the opponent went first in the first three rounds. They almost went first the whole ten rounds, wtf.

robotuw

Damn Tellah is cleaning up in the arena. At this point I'm actively looking for CoD leaders so I can raise them immediately. He can also osmose and recall seems to proc instant death constantly. Maybe I should consider leveling my second one.

Rixa

Damn Tellah is cleaning up in the arena. At this point I'm actively looking for CoD leaders so I can raise them immediately. He can also osmose and recall seems to proc instant death constantly. Maybe I should consider leveling my second one.

I need to swap my Kefka for Tellah :D. I like BioGA & Bio Blaster in arena too.
Vaan is equipped with BB, poison does nice extra damage.

UrSuLeTzU

Finally a spot of luck and chocobo hugging goodness! xD
I also got this:

I avenged you Chrono! It only took 51 draws and 13-14 golden crystals to get Refia. I'm glad I finally got a COD as well, also Agrias, Amarant, 4 or 5 Arcs, 2 Ingus and the rest was pretty much trash. I farmed lapis all fking night and bought 1500 lapis for this last multy but it was worth it in the end. My sanity is safe.. for now! Let's hope Chrono gets at least a Tilith from the new banner :)

Rixa

I farmed lapis all fking night and bought 1500 lapis for this last multy but it was worth it in the end. My sanity is safe.. for now! Let's hope Chrono gets at least a Tilith from the new banner :)

Grats & Glad that you grabbed those, that is nice 10+1 overall :).

chrono01

Daily: 3* Galuf (when are they going to remove this guy from the game?)
Ticket: Celes (Dupe)

Happy Birthday to me, indeed. :/

Finally a spot of luck and chocobo hugging goodness! xD
I also got this:

I avenged you Chrono! It only took 51 draws and 13-14 golden crystals to get Refia. I'm glad I finally got a COD as well, also Agrias, Amarant, 4 or 5 Arcs, 2 Ingus and the rest was pretty much trash. I farmed lapis all fking night and bought 1500 lapis for this last multy but it was worth it in the end. My sanity is safe.. for now! Let's hope Chrono gets at least a Tilith from the new banner :)
Congrats man, I'm happy for you! d(^_^)v

Woot I got da Goddess. I knew I would get her since this game loves to give me healers above all
jeUWZTG.png

scarlet

Happy birthday Chrono!

It seems the only way to farm fastwr is to get the FFBE unit.

Not that much karma in highest level.

Got edge and bartz from daily and ticket. Both new to me.

ZangBa

Damn guys, I just daily pulled Tillith. Do I even bother leveling Refia now? I've never been so lucky in anything except this game.

Muku

FP summon should work? If it works, its easy 10 energy :D

I'm saving. I didn't try but daily pull worked. I just was hoping to save Lapis now. And without resorting to shit units. I'm just going to stop doing dailies again. 50 Lapis as the result doesn't make worth summoning a unit. Got god damn Bedile. AGAIN.

tuffymon

Ughhhhhhhhhh... some people have ALL the luck >.>; Buddy started this week, Initially pulled DKC, and yesterday pulled Luneth, and today Elza, no cash... hes like rank 13 and also pulled Refia. I hope he sticks with the game sheesh

friend summon works

I know Chrono, its insane... I certainly ain't jealous of that leveling spree he has ahead of him though...

chrono01

Ughhhhhhhhhh... some people have ALL the luck >.>; Buddy started this week, Initially pulled DKC, and yesterday pulled Luneth, and today Elza, no cash... hes like rank 13 and also pulled Refia. I hope he sticks with the game sheesh
Who is your friend and who did he sell his soul to?

Seriously, that luck!

Rixa

Watch them nerf that or something. I don't want to waste time summoning bs. Summoning bs for 50 lapis... yeah, just don't feel like it's worth it.

Coloseum is more time waste and as I said earlier you get 10 nrg from that quest.

Muku

Coloseum is more time waste and as I said earlier you get 10 nrg from that quest.

Oh it was. But I have been powering through Colosseum anyway for Blood Sword. I was just glad for the day or two we had one less bs thing to do. Adding summoning a unit is just so meh. Especially when summoning isn't really fun unless it's a good banner. Because it always ends up as... BEDILE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom