• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Oh it was. But I have been powering through Colosseum anyway for Blood Sword. I was just glad for the day or two we had one less bs thing to do. Adding summoning a unit is just so meh. Especially when summoning isn't really fun unless it's a good banner. Because it always ends up as... BEDILE.

Heh. I havent :D. I dont like the time it takes and cant use repeats there cause DC + Ultima repeat bugs. Iam somewhere S3 or something, not really bothering with that sword. And yeah not exactly interested in coloseum trophies either.

mikemandey

So my game got crashed again after doing 10+1 pull like several days ago (I got Luneth, 2 Refias, Garland, Cecil)..

The result after I reopened the app:

gWkLbpg.jpg

Probably, for me, crash = good luck in this game

Shouta

3 11-pulls in JP and only got Victoria out of the new units. Savagery, lol.

That's what I get for pulling Orlandu during the 1 year anniversary and this being my wind down money after Tuesday.

At least it was during a Trust Moogle event though!

Rixa

So my game got crashed again after doing 10+1 pull like several days ago (I got Luneth, 2 Refias, Garland, Cecil)..

Hmm Tilith, Roselia, Cecil, Locke(?), Hyate(?), WoL...
Iam sorry that you couldn't get Elza :p

Then again, Law of Averages bypasses you.

Muku

Heh. I havent :D. I dont like the time it takes and cant use repeats there cause DC + Ultima repeat bugs. Iam somewhere S3 or something, not really bothering with that sword. And yeah not exactly interested in coloseum trophies either.

I got stuck for a while early in ADV just because wyvern jerks. Ended up getting past that due to finally getting Cecil and he is being a boss in there. Right now up in S-5 Round 4 now. Now the Wyrms are being the jerks. Have Baraerora in cooker right now and hope to light them up later in morning. Though don't feel like my group is doing much to them. I might get Luneth that little bit of EXP to hit 80, then farm Cactaur until he's 100. Then go in there and wipe the floor with those jerks.

Sword I'm interested in as I've got units I've had to jack gear from. (Sorry Garland!) Mainly because they've been put on back burner until they got 6*. CoD is doing well right now though. Almost have her to 89. Can't remember stats on it but if it's really good versus what I have, it'll go as Luneths main or offhand.

Happy Birthday, Chrono!!

chrono01

Happy birthday chrono! :D
Thanks!

The result after I reopened the app:

gWkLbpg.jpg

That is one insane multi-pull. Holy hell. Congrats!

And another Russel. Yay.

Also Happy Birthday Brono!

Btw, the moment after the first round when you see that this run only has three rounds. Only met the bonus drops once in 8 runs.

Happy birthday Chrono! :D

Happy Birthday, Chrono!!
Thanks, guys!

Rixa

210 obtained from the final wave with no buddy... last boss does a LOT of dmg~ CoD laughs at him though.

I got 192 :/.

Hardest part on first try was to kill the boss with LB. Since I got my Exdeath killed in 2nd wave. Anyways did it and now its time to farm the fucker after I have collected 0.4% TM to Ludmille, then to buy Cactuars, get Refia to 100, swap Lenna to Refia & start raising two 6* CoDs that are level 1.

mikemandey

Hmm Tilith, Roselia, Cecil, Locke(?), Hyate(?), WoL...
Iam sorry that you couldn't get Elza :p

Then again, Law of Averages bypasses you.

Tilith, My 5th Cecil, and WoL.

No Elza though.. Then again I already have some great physical units. So no complaint.

The law of averages will catch me sooner or later.

Thanks!

That is one insane multi-pull. Holy hell. Congrats!

Thanks, guys!

Hey Chrono, happy birthday to you buddy!

leehom

Easy vortex but without a bonus you'd only get around 210 karma and it cost a lot of NRG

I don't plan on doing any pulls besides dailies, so the karma return is going to be the lowest. Doesn't seem like it's worth farming karma because some of the items are so expensive, like the trust moogle.

Rixa

Easy vortex but without a bonus you'd only get around 210 karma and it cost a lot of NRG

I don't plan on doing any pulls besides dailies, so the karma return is going to be the lowest. Doesn't seem like it's worth farming karma because some of the items are so expensive, like the trust moogle.

Ill farm dungeon, _if_ I either pull some event unit _or_ friend has event unit.

Dandte

Yay, just started a event vortex rub with my tm team. Made it to vargas 33% thanks cecil, sadly my buddy lightning only had 430 atk

Lyrian

Wow, this event is **really** bad.

I guess this is the point in the game where they start gating off the non-whales?

Highest difficulty pays out ~200 karma per 13 energy.
Dumped a whole energy bar and then some, and no metal gods spawned. Definitely a rare spawn.

288 energy per day / 13 per run = 22.15 runs per day

22.15 runs * 200 karma * 14 days = 62020 karma

So, even if a player ignored everything else, they still wouldn't get enough karma at perfect efficiency to get the MAG +15% materia (70k points).

So, the name of the game is get lucky and pull gold non-troll crystals or give up on almost everything? Lame.

-- Also, I had a new daily quest today: Pull on a banner. Gating daily lapis behind a pull? Even lamer.

Rixa

I guess this is the point in the game where they start gating off the non-whales?

So, the name of the game is get lucky and pull gold non-troll crystals or give up on almost everything? Lame.

-- Also, I had a new daily quest today: Pull on a banner. Gating daily lapis behind a pull? Even lamer.

FP Summon works = 10 "free energy".

Event is lame, Ill farm enough Cactuars and then leave the dungeon as long as I see event friend / pull one.

Rixa

After summoning 120 times for luneth, i though luck abandoned me.

But i tried anyway.

Daily ticket, gold, tilith Sama!!!

Tries a 11 pull:
All is forgiven gumi.

Grats you deserved it. Youre the highest helper of GAFBE community.
Iam really happy about your 1+10+1 pulls ;).

tuffymon

Highest difficulty pays out ~200 karma per 13 energy.
Dumped a whole energy bar and then some, and no metal gods spawned. Definitely a rare spawn.

288 energy per day / 13 per run = 22.15 runs per day

22.15 runs * 200 karma * 14 days = 62020 karma

So, even if a player ignored everything else, they still wouldn't get enough karma at perfect efficiency to get the MAG +15% materia (70k points).

3 things, doesnt factor in IF you have one of the special units, bringing a friends special unit, OR metal gods... I also didn't see any in all of my runs, but one buddy found 3 in 1 run, no bonus unit.

chrono01

Happy birthday chrono, may the RNG Gods be with you.

Hey Chrono, happy birthday to you buddy!
Thanks, you two!

... ... and, with the Summon Ticket from the event, I got my 4* Tilith! Banner done; karma boost get.
That luck. Congrats!

daily.....GOLD..........Seria........
She's no Tilith, but still a banner character. Nicely done!

But i tried anyway.

Tries a 11 pull:

All is forgiven gumi.
If anyone here was going to get Elza, I knew it'd be you, haha. Congrats man!

Lyrian

But i tried anyway.

Tries a 11 pull:

All is forgiven gumi.

And Valentus does it again.... Damn. Grats on the sweet unit!

3 things, doesnt factor in IF you have one of the special units, bringing a friends special unit, OR metal gods... I also didn't see any in all of my runs, but one buddy found 3 in 1 run, no bonus unit.

That's the point though. It's all about the bonus units. It's not even close without at least one, and realistically multiples.

A friend 4* bonus would equal:

22.15 * 350 * 14 = 108.5k

Better, but will everyone switch out their friend units for two weeks just for the event so that there will always be a bonus friend up?

Also, Metal Gods appear to be about as rare as cutpurses from Demon's Unleashed. That's a whole lot of RNG luck (on top of bonus units) needed to make the event more than a very tough and unrewarding grind.

3 11-pulls in JP and only got Victoria out of the new units. Savagery, lol.

That's what I get for pulling Orlandu during the 1 year anniversary and this being my wind down money after Tuesday.

At least it was during a Trust Moogle event though!

22 tickets so far and only got 2 of the new fairy unit. At least I got Ashe and Hope as new units I didn't have.

Rixa

Got my Refia to 93. Decided to use 500 Karma for 1 tix and used it to pull (I need the 35k Moogle for future).

Blue to Gold, no Tilith but I take it, okish TM for future.

Screenshot_20161111-112920.png

Lyrian

Got my Refia to 93. Decided to use 500 Karma for 1 tix and used it to pull (I need the 35k Moogle for future).

Blue to Gold, no Tilith but I take it, okish TM for future.

Screenshot_20161111-112920.png

Nice pull. That will make the event a lot easier for you.

Rixa

Nice pull. That will make the event a lot easier for you.

Indeed. Btw my Exdeath Ultima does (FB + Focus) around 65000 - 75000 damage to Vargas. So its nice damage when using Dual Cast. Without FB (I forgot to use Vaan) it did around 43000 :D. I need to slap Barfira to team, too many times Exdeath has ~200 hp left after first turn.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, this event... I need the Gigantaurs to level Refia. Is it worth it? Also, how hard is this event, exactly... Do I need any special equips here?

And Happy Birthday Chrono!

chrono01

Hmmm, to daily or not to daily, that is the question.
And Happy Birthday chrono!
Dilly daily, shilly shally.

(You should absolutely daily summon, you know you want to!)

Okay, this event... I need the Gigantaurs to level Refia. Is it worth it? Also, how hard is this event, exactly... Do I need any special equips here?

And Happy Birthday Chrono!
Thanks to you both. :)

The event, from what I've read so far, isn't difficult, just not easy to get the required amount of karma without event units. So pick/choose your rewards carefully, I guess, unless you luck out and pull one (or more) of the banner characters.

KeRaSh

This 200 Karma / run grind is ridiculous. The boss has way too much HP for such a shitty reward!
I'll grab the Trust Moogle, SQ, Tickets and the cheap 6* mats but that's it!

Shouta

FYI, the Brave Frontier event was super shitty in JP too because of the units that gave bonuses. Just use it as a chance to farm up free tickets to use towards the next event.

The global version gives bonuses to drops if you have the featured units right?

Anyway, despite getting utter shit fro. My pools I git enough moogles to Master Prishe. I now have a 45 attack hat lol

KeRaSh

Spent 70ish energy on the event (tier 1, tier 2 once then only highest tier) and only got 2,2k Karma including the bonus we got from completing it once. What the actual fuck.
Those special metal enemies that give bonus Karma are nowhere to be seen.

Can someone do the math how stupid it would be to get the Trust Moogle here compared to running Earth Shrine?

Raika

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SJASFNADKFJA

ZVNXZKC

ANFAKJDASADASKMA

Decided to grudgingly do a ticket pull for the chance at extra karma, never imagined I'd pull my favorite unit from Brave Frontier!

*faints from both happiness and sleep deprivation*

Kouriozan

I YOLO-ed, don't be crazy like me T-T
Lapis -15250
Ticket -21

But hey, I got DAT GODDESS

ZTMs7Ntl.jpg
v8rMU2yl.png

Guess I got some nice TMs to grind and bonus drop for the event too.
Now entering mega hoarding mode for Orlandu.

Syntsui

So I guess all future events will be as awful as this ones with this bonus unit bullshit, eh?

I hope you guys stocked up on 6 mats on the Pumpkin event like advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom