• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, that last fight with Vargas is no joke. Dude knocked out every one with that aoe attack he did twice per turn. Everything was going great til that. Not sure if I want to even farm that last stage or not.

Rixa

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Decided to grudgingly do a ticket pull for the chance at extra karma, never imagined I'd pull my favorite unit from Brave Frontier!

*faints from both happiness and sleep deprivation*
Gratz :D

I YOLO-ed, don't be crazy like me T-T
Lapis -15250
Ticket -21

But hey, I got DAT GODDESS
Guess I got some nice TMs to grind and bonus drop for the event too.
Now entering mega hoarding mode for Orlandu.

Grats to you too :p

So I guess all future events will be as awful as this ones with this bonus unit bullshit, eh? .
No?
FYI, the Brave Frontier event was super shitty in JP too because of the units that gave bonuses. Just use it as a chance to farm up free tickets to use towards the next event.

The global version gives bonuses to drops if you have the featured units right?

Anyway, despite getting utter shit fro. My pools I git enough moogles to Master Prishe. I now have a 45 attack hat lol
Yes and grats :D.

Iam not saving tickets for future. Getting them and pulling them, 2nd 500 Karma tix grabbed and pulled:

Screenshot_20161111-123341.png

Next TM batch will be (after Luna barrage): Chizuru / Karl / Terra / x / x
2 Slots undecided. 2 Mages dual casting Ultima *Hello* :D

If I only get Zidane...

Rixa

Geez, that last fight with Vargas is no joke. Dude knocked out every one with that aoe attack he did twice per turn. Everything was going great til that. Not sure if I want to even farm that last stage or not.

Do you have a black cat lit?

GodDamn, that last stage owned me... tips?

According to reddit Black Cat Lit and her Hex Strike is the MVP. Vargas get's blinded and paralyzed.

Chain blizzaga?

I did that

I havent tested, but does Barfira help?

Ran out of physical friend units for Vargas so i thought id go more magic and took out Refia. WHOOPS.

didn't realize how much embolden was mitigating damage(thought it was mostly magic fire and Cecil would guard the rest) Cecil and Calla Dahkness were the only survivors after the 1st round but they finished him off, Cecil draggin CoD to victory.

Pulled Karl on my daily

Wondering if i can limp him for the bonus but it looks like final stage is pretty tough

I was hoping to carry at least on BF unit and use a BF friend

At least it looks like Valentus has Elza?

Thank god for gigantaurs too. Cant wait to rush upnmy Luneth and Refia

Rixa

Pulled Karl on my daily

Wondering if i can limp him for the bonus but it looks like final stage is pretty tough

I was hoping to carry at least on BF unit and use a BF friend

At least it looks like Valentus has Elza?

Thank god for gigantaurs too. Cant wait to rush upnmy Luneth and Refia

You should add it to your party. Use friend dual wield CoD barrage and barfira and Blizzaga chain or use friend L with bliz skill. Karl gives nice 75% boost to Karma so Iam getting over 350 Karma per run.

3 things, doesnt factor in IF you have one of the special units, bringing a friends special unit, OR metal gods... I also didn't see any in all of my runs, but one buddy found 3 in 1 run, no bonus unit.

So what are the metal god rates and where can i buy the items to one shot them with gil

Dandte

I will later open my lapis store on my android device with 15k lapis and do a multi...only want one event unit....or maybe i shouldn't?

Rixa

I will later open my lapis store on my android device with 15k lapis and do a multi...only want one event unit....or maybe i shouldn't?

Iam glad that I did some tix pulls (and will do more). Karl has ok TM thus getting him isnt easy.

Karl is leeching exp and giving Karma:

Clear 204 Karma
Bonus 153 Karma

Iam glad that I did some tix pulls (and will do more). Karl has ok TM thus getting him isnt easy.

Karl is leeching exp and giving Karma:

Clear 204 Karma
Bonus 153 Karma

Hmm so basically the only way to feasibly farm this is to roll metal god spawns

Hopefully reddit can crunch data on the most effiecient way to farm them

Vargas sounds like a damn pain. Wonder if my edgar team could sweep it easily

Valentus

Grats you deserved it. Youre the highest helper of GAFBE community.
Iam really happy about your 1+10+1 pulls ;).

Thanks, you two!

That luck. Congrats!

She's no Tilith, but still a banner character. Nicely done!

If anyone here was going to get Elza, I knew it'd be you, haha. Congrats man!

We need all the bonus unit for this event.

Congrats buddy!

And Valentus does it again.... Damn. Grats on the sweet unit!

That's the point though. It's all about the bonus units. It's not even close without at least one, and realistically multiples.

A friend 4* bonus would equal:

22.15 * 350 * 14 = 108.5k

Better, but will everyone switch out their friend units for two weeks just for the event so that there will always be a bonus friend up?

Also, Metal Gods appear to be about as rare as cutpurses from Demon's Unleashed. That's a whole lot of RNG luck (on top of bonus units) needed to make the event more than a very tough and unrewarding grind.

Thanks guys, you are the best.

Im in a dilemma now. I got the 2 relevante units of the banner but i want karl for the tm... But i know its gonna take me much lapis to get only one.

I think i Will not abuse my luck and just let it go... Damn again i wont be able to get an atk 20 materia...

Rixa

Amazing what players do with Trust Masters. One user from my friend list has this funny Greatsword wielding CoD :D

Screenshot_20161111-135255.png
Screenshot_20161111-135249.png

My party + this friend almost killed Vargas in one turn, Vargas had about 5% HP left.

Syntsui

Thanks guys, you are the best.

Im in a dilemma now. I got the 2 relevante units of the banner but i want karl for the tm... But i know its gonna take me much lapis to get only one.

I think i Will not abuse my luck and just let it go... Damn again i wont be able to get an atk 20 materia...
Let it go, save your lapis for Snow. You really want him and you'd better save as much as possible in case RNG decides to be a bitch.

Kouriozan

F*****ck I crashed in the Arena, right after selecting an opponent but before the battle.
When I came back it said defeat, RIP my 22 consecutive wins T-T

RedZaraki

Banned
I'm going to free up 3 friend slots.

My ID is 378,236,838

Have a 417 Mag Kefka as leader, but I'm working on some better units.

Would be REALLY cool to have some BF friends......or anyone with strong DPS in general.

Please add!

Dandte

Multi:

No Rainbow...well ok but 3 Gold

Gold Edgar
Blue Shadow
Blue Bartz - my third
Blue Cyan
Gold Tillith - :D so for now i will work on Refia and afterwards on Tillith
Blue Shadow
Blue Maria
Blue Galuf
Gold Lani
Blue Maria
Blue Lani

Like my last Multi...1 good Unit and ton of crap. Except Bartz of course...bye bye lapis. This means 20 pulls on this banner and only one banner unit and 1 "good" unit with Bartz. Help.

Whales

Banned
congrats on everyone's good pulls, I got Myuki from a daily, didnt have her so thats nice :p

the hardest event stage giving out only 200 karma feels insanely low... I miss candy corn already

CCIE

Banned
Barfira for the win... Also, having ExDeath ready for LB when meeting Vargas is auto-paralyze. I've got it down now. Refia up to L70 6*. Now using her in my party, and will get her to L100. Then work on leveling Arc or Bartz

Which should it be?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I encountered 3 metal gods.

Bought all the gigantuars. My elza is 100

Basically how it goes.

Encounter Metal Gods, Massive Gain

Don't encounter, Worse than FFT.

Anyways, did a quick rundown of what I want from this event.
79800 Karma... so 399 runs without Mega Gods and bonuses, yeah >_>

Congrats to all getting Tilith, she is actually who I've wanted most. ;_;

Kouriozan

Valentus, your Elza is amazing, I love you!
Refia 60/80, already have everything to awake her
CoD 80/80, missing a few mats for her awakening
Cecil 82/100

Yep, I'll need a hefty amount of Gigantuars.

Here's the results after 100 Gigantuars :
Refia 86/100
CoD 81/100
Cecil still 82/100

I need MOAR!!

Syntsui

Valentus, your Elza is amazing, I love you!

Here's the results after 100 Gigantuars :
Refia 86/100
CoD 81/100
Cecil still 82/100

I need MOAR!!
I guess you'll spend your vacation at the beautiful Maranda Coast :)

Whats the best easy to aquire items to kill metal gods

Anything i can buy in a shop?
Just auto attack them, they are not a problem at all. I didn't use any item and my strongest character at the moment is a mediocre CoD.

windfish

man this event is really terrible! pulled 5 times and got nothing but trash.
No event unit in my fl means I'll probably just repeat the "hero of fire" stage and hope for metal gods!
Got my Hayate stacked with grenades - ready for the go(o)ds! ..my gigantuars are waiting for me :mad: !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom