• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Happy Birthday Chrono!

Off to Madrid today so won't be doing the event till Monday most likely. Sad to hear it's not very good.

Did a ton of pulls before my flight. 4 golds: 2 trolls, 2 seria. Don't really care about her tbh but I'll take the multiplier for farming. Only spent tickets, will spend lapis on the second bf banner. Congrats to everyone who got good pulls (I'm looking at you Valentus lol).

Rokuren

Woo! 11 summon got Tilith and Seria. The last fight isn't too hard, but it sounds like metal god rate is pretty low? Have to figure out if my team can with the bf chars attached.

Congrats to those who got Tilith/Elza.

Chrono's birthday? Happy Birthday!

H3xum

I have been afk for awhile, has anyone crunched the numbers and deemed the event impossible without pulling a BF unit?

Namely all the SQ, Tickets, Discounted 6* Mats and Trust Moogle?

Celegus

Yeah these drop rates are really awful without a friend bonus unit.

LOL I just fought an arena battle against 3 Tiliths and 2 Karls. wat.

Syntsui

I have been afk for awhile, has anyone crunched the numbers and deemed the event impossible without pulling a BF unit?

Namely all the SQ, Tickets, Discounted 6* Mats and Trust Moogle?
It's impossible to get the good shit without the BF units, yes.

EDarkness

It's impossible to get the good shit without the BF units, yes.

It's pretty terrible. I could understand if the units were easy to get, but they're not so it makes this even pretty crappy for most people. I was able to get a little bit of a bonus with Valentus' character, but it seems like it's no good unless you have a full group or some of the special mobs show up.

Rixa

You can paralyze Vargas I did it with Chizuru. Also you can escape earlier stages. Vargas gave 180 Karma (without bonuses).

H3xum

You can paralyze Vargas I did it with Chizuru. Also you can escape earlier stages. Vargas gave 180 Karma (without bonuses).

If you have a BCL, Hex Strike first turn for the easiest fight of your life. I routinely hit 2-3 status effects, paralyze, blind, and poison being the biggies

Whizkid7

11 tickets, all blues except for a troll gold. Honestly not surprised given my incredible luck on the previous banner. But this event is gonna suck.

I guess I can grind out some missions to get more lapis. Vargas isnt hard with CoD and a way to status him, so farming the event will be easy but tedious without a BF unit.

Daily pull: Karl (not quite a troll yellow but still...)

Had enough lapis for an 11 pull thanks to them adding the quest rewards. Got Seria twice and another Karl

Pulled again with a ticket: Tilith

Well... uh... I still want Elza but I'm okay with this. Very okay. I'll just use all the summon tickets from the event first to try Elza and see what lapis builds up doing the rest of the quests.

Xion86

Happy birthday chrono!

And well done on your pull Valentus and everyone else who got lucky :).

My daily pull was Lani :p.

Loving the Arena still, especially when Trine and Aura Bell both hit first round :p. Then really bring the damage afterwards, I've just swapped Leena with Tellah too. My team seems to be doing well. 3775pts so far.

I haven't started doing the event yet but would start now after seeing the last few pages. I'll give it a go. It was so sneaky adding another Daily Quest!

Oh Cloud of Darkness reached 100 finally :D it's Refia next.

Whales

Banned
not gonna lie, this event is straight garbage

if you cant stun or blind the boss he kills you in two turns with 2.5k slashes even if you dispel him

and the rates are garbage

H3xum

Wouldnt it make the most sense to farm the 8 NRg fpr metal gods

4 battles and no boss

Highest chance to roll them?

There is a fella on reddit who blew 300 NRG in the middle event and saw 0 metal gods. I would guess the % is trash. Can't really base everything off of one guy, but, that seems pretty damning

You 100% should level her. She is a goddess in the Arena. Opening round you do the Hex Strike on their White/Black mage and they are silenced and crippled.

Hey all. First time posting here. Been lurking in this thread for awhile. Just wanted to say my key arena tactic is to just osmose the mp threats. Then focus on lb threats. If I can get lb for mustadio for petrify. Seems to be the best strategy for me.

Zunja

Haha I told myself, "I'm not going to pull on the ffbe banner too much junk and Tillith isn't good for a few months when she'll be back on the banner."

Decided to do a pull and got Tillith. Now I have probably the best healer in the game, when she 6's. Once I get someone to replace Chizuru my team will really be top tier.

dlc

Neo Member
hey all
very much a lurker, but got an elza on a 10+1. Wanted to share her for those who want to get the 100% bonus. I'm not going to focus on leveling her (barely any equipment too), but it's making my karma grind much easier so hopefully it'll help others as well.

053,987,599 - Pibb

Also, oddly I did get one metal god on an 8nrg (cleared out my nrg pool for the morning, so maybe about 10 runs?).

hope that helps!

Jeffrey

hey all
very much a lurker, but got an elza on a 10+1. Wanted to share her for those who want to get the 100% bonus. I'm not going to focus on leveling her (barely any equipment too), but it's making my karma grind much easier so hopefully it'll help others as well.

053,987,599 - Pibb

Also, oddly I did get one metal god on an 8nrg (cleared out my nrg pool for the morning, so maybe about 10 runs?).

hope that helps!

added, Jeff!

Rokuren

hope that helps!
Huh, rate incredibly low on mid maybe? Or the 300 NRG dude from Reddit had zero luck.

Sharing Tilith for those running the event, FC: 370954183 feel free to add.

H3xum

So, to get the Moogle, all the SQ and all of the Tickets averaging 200 karma per round (assuming there are no BF units) would take 4465.5 NRG...

So you can get, what, 288 NRG a day assuming you are playing 24/7 or you never overlap...So that means it would take 15.5 days of never overlapping an NRG to get the above.

TIGHT, GUM

dlc

Neo Member
So, to get the Moogle, all the SQ and all of the Tickets averaging 200 karma per round (assuming there are no BF units) would take 4465.5 NRG...

So you can get, what, 288 NRG a day assuming you are playing 24/7 or you never overlap...So that means it would take 15.5 days of never overlapping an NRG to get the above.

TIGHT, GUM

you're going to need the BF units, I'm avg'ing about 180 (80-90 + 100% elza) on 8nrg which is all my team can beat. I'm guessing if I had a couple of karls's, maybe INT would be doable in a day or 2? Add in a metal god (which I guess RNG was with me with the 10+1 and the metal god in INT) and it speeds up. Either way, not nearly as good as the halloween event tho :(

Broseybrose

hey all

053,987,599 - Pibb

hope that helps!

Sent! Appreciate the help with the grind!

Ok guys i might be wrong on metal gods

So i noticed that when you roll them it adds a count to the amount of battles

So 3 battles becomes 4 on the final stage.

I think the roll chance isnt effected at all. You likely get on roll per stage to have them appear

Meaning we need to see which of the 2 has a higher chanve but my guess is final stage is best

Iceman829

Happy Birthday Chrono!

I really can't decide what to do for this event. My team can beat it without any issue, but I'm not going to summon and I only have 2 friends with event units. I guess I'll be able to afford the summoning tickets. I have yet to see a metal god even after I leveled up and have been playing all morning. Events like this are depressing when you see your 200 reward compared to rewards in the thousands/10 thousands

So I pulled Tilith on my Daily which is cool even though she was my least desired unit of the 4..well Seria was probably least. The event however....holy shit what a shit event. If you don't use BF units or get Metal Gods good luck getting what you want. If this is how the events are from now on then eh I might be out that shit is terrible. Also can't decide if I should do an 11 pull now or not....

across

Just did a daily pull on this banner and plucked Tilith out. This is not a humblebrag; I'm looking for some crowd-sourced insight.

7 daily pulls + 16 tickets on the FF3 banner didn't give me a Refia, and so I was planning on spending the tickets from this event on another push to acquire her... now I'm not sure how important that's going to be. I have 6* Cecil, I have Rosa, Lenna, Roselia (though the latter isn't maxed, the rest are)... is it worth the resources to (potentially! - bless your cotton socks, chrono, I'm rooting for a last-minute Refia for you) chase her or just make do with Cecil + (Tilith/Rosa/Lenna) for whatever healer-requiring events will be coming?

I guess the nice thing is that I have a few days to figure it out. Silver lining of concurrent banners.

Razmos

Demon Rain is incredible against the final boss of the hardest difficulty lol. He hits so many times that he triggers Demon Rain's counter 5 times, and when he drops below 30% HP his attack skyrockets making the counters even stronger. Not to mention that he automatically resists fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom